pregnant and missing

By dxaisyy

Marinette's life had completely changed after this. She did have support from her parents and Ayla but she di... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chaper 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
A/N
New story

chapter 16

684 11 7
By dxaisyy

{Marinette's POV}

Alya and Adrien sat down next to me. I opened the tv and the video where Adrien and I were fighting is on screen. I looked at the screen and we were just fighting. Then you saw a man grabbing me from behind and my shocked reaction. He threw me against the wall and I was unconscious. Later you saw Chat Noir carrying me out of the building and him leaving.

"That's weird I don't remember hitting the wall."

"Well that's normal but how is your head princess?"

"I guess it hurts a bit." I said and I ate some blueberries.

"Girl, since you are going to confirm it anyways can I get an interview with Ladybug and Chat Noir before anyone else?" Alya asked.

"Of course silly!" I said giggling and I rested my arm on my belly.

"So 3 months left huh?" Alya asked.

"Yea but I wish it to be over sooner. My back hurts and after I eat something I get sick. Let's not forget when these kids kick me." I yawned.

"Tomorrow an interview after school at 5:00. I'll pick you two up." Alya said and left.

I giggled and rested my head on Adrien's lap. He gently stroked my hair and I fell asleep.

{Adrien's POV}

I gently picked Marinette up and tucked her in. I gave her a kiss on her forehead and made myself some dinner. After I finished my dinner I took a shower and went straight to bed.

the next morning

I woke up and Marinette wan't in bed which surprised me. I changed into a usual white shirt and some jeans. I went to the living room and saw Marinette preparing breakfast.

"Good morning kitty! Hungry?" She pointed to the table and I sat down.

"Good morning princess, you are awake early today."

She giggled and we ate our breakfast. Tikki was eating a cookie and Plagg some camembert. After breakfast Marinette cleaned the house a bit since we had a lot of time. Marinette put some cookies in her purse and I put camembert in my backpack. We left and walked to school.

"Good morning Alya and Nino!" Marinette and I said.

"Good morning!" they answered.

We walked to class together and sat down. A couple minutes later Lila came in.

"Can I talk to you Marinette?" she asked and I saw Marinette nod.

They left the classroom and I decided to follow them.

"Break up with Adrien before it's to late understand?!" I heard her say while I walked towards them.

"Why would I Lila?" Marinette answered.

"BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN TO YOU!" Lila said and then she slapped Marinette which caused her to fall.

"What the hell Lila?!" I said while helping Marinette get up.

"It was an accident!" Lie-la lied.

"Mhm." I answered and I helped Marinette get back to class.

"Are you okay?" I asked her and she answered with a nod and a fake, weak smile.

She sat down and people talked about what has been on the news lately. Including what happened yesterday. Our teacher came in and the lesson started.

{Marinette's POV}

A few hours later

We were in Ms. Bustier's class and I felt sick again.

"Ms. Bustier, could I use the bathroom?" I asked in pain.

She nodded.

"Are you okay Marinette?" She asked and I nodded.

"Alya maybe you would like to help her?" she said and Alya went with me.

I rushed to the bathroom and started puking. A few minutes later I came out and Alya helped me.

"Are you okay Marinette? You seem in pain."

I nodded but I was in much pain.

"Come sit down ad I'll get the school nurse."

I sat down and closed my eyes for a minute. Alya stayed with me and hugged me. I suddenly became dizzy.

"I-I don't feel so g-good." I managed to get out.

Alya grabbed my hand and helped me get up.

"Let's get you to the nurse."

I stood up and we walked to to nurse. Then everything became black.

{Alya's POV}

I saw that she was in much pain. I helped her get up and we slowly walked. Then she passed out.

"Marinette? Marinette?" I tried to wake hr up without any succes.

Luckily we wee next to our classroom and I ran inside.

"Ms. Bustier! I need help Marinette passed out!" I yelled and everyone looked at me shocked.

She looked shocked and she followed me with Adrien and Nino.

"Marinette. Wake up." Adrien said.

He picked her up in bridal style and set her on the bench. Ms. Bustier called the ambulance and I held Marinette's hand.

"She was in so much pain.. She then just passed out!" I whispered-yelled.

The ambulance arrived and Adrien went with them to the hospital. I asked them permission for Nino and I to go to Marinette. They agreed and Nino and I left school and ran to the hospital.

"Hello we are here for our friend Marinette Dupain-Cheng? She passed out and she is pregnant." I said.

They gave us her room number and we went inside. Adrien was sitting there next to Marinette who was still asleep and the doctor came in just after us.

"Everything is fine. It is completely normal during the pregnancy to pass out." The doctor said.

"Thank you!" We said and he left the room.

Marinette woke up and looked confused.

"W-where are we?"

"The hospital princess, you passed out."

"O-oh. Are the babies okay?!" She asked concerned.

We nodded and she was relieved. The doctor came in again and we could leave the hospital. We brought Marinette home and she felt better.

"Alya, would you want to do the interview now?"

"Wait now?"

She nodded and I said that that would be fantastic. We went into an empty room and Marinette and Adrien transformed. I sat everything down and the interview began.

"Hello my fans from the ladyblog! Today I have an EXCLUSIVE LIVE interview with Ladybug ad Chat Noir so let's start!"

They waved to the camera with a smile.

"Okay first question. Are you two dating?"

"Yes we are!" Ladybug confirmed.

"Great! So second question. Why were you gone for almost 3 months ladybug?"

"Well uhm it is personal but let's just say I was uhm sick kind off."

"And then my third question. Why aren't you fighting that much anymore Ladybug?"

"Well Chat Noir doesn't quite allow me too."

"That's true bugaboo." Chat said and Ladybug rolled her eyes.

"So then one of my last questions. Why isn't Chat Noir allowing you to fight?"

Ladybug looked at Chat Noir who was sitting next to her and he nodded.

"Well that is because..  I am expecting a baby." She said excited.

"That is awesome! Is Chat Noir the father?"

"Yes I am."

"And lastly why isn't your baby bump showing?"

"That is just magic I guess!" She answered.

"Thank you so much Chat Noir and Ladybug. See you all a next time!" I said and I stopped the life.

"Thank you so much!" I said when they de-transformed.

"It was really fun!" Marinette said.

"Yea!" Adrien said.

word count: 1209

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326K 5.1K 22
Marinette is 17 in a world of terror. Her being pregnant makes her world an even bigger problem. She doesn't know how she will tell the father chat...
238K 5.8K 30
"What is Marinette doing?" Adrien said. This was the fifth time she rejected his invitation to hangout and she was avoiding him at school. There was...
Princess By Ella

Fanfiction

96.7K 4.4K 22
"You are my Princess, Marinette. You know that. Don't ever forget it!" They say that words can change lives, but for Marinette, an ordinary Parisian...
126K 3.2K 17
Marinette finally gains enough courage to confess her feelings to Adrien and ask him out on a date. Adrien being the nice guy he is and not wanting t...