MAFIA STEP BROTHERS[Completed...

By luvbangton

In name,she is Park Bom.Her life was normal until her mother gets married to a rich businessman who happened... More

Introduction
Announcement
part 1
Part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 9, important
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 54
part 55(End)
Important
Announcement
New Book

part 31

23.5K 1.1K 497
By luvbangton

Bum arrived at the cafe right at 1 a.m.He got inside the empty cafe and went to the seat at the corner of the hall since it was the same table he sat when he met Bom for the first time.

But to his surprise, there was already a pendrive on that table. He frowned because he did not expect her to give it to him. It seems like she had arrived here first. He hesitantly took the pendrive and sat on a chair. He took out his ipad from his backpack and inserted the pendrive.

A picture popped out making him clench his jaw. A picture of a fisted hand with its middle finger stuck out.

Bom smiled heaving a deep sigh.she stood infront of the main door of the mansion. She saw Seo Joon running towards the limousine infront of the mansion. He looked back at her and gave her a thumbs-up. Bom smirked and return the same gesture. Yeah,it was Bom's plan but Seo Joon was the player. Since Bom can't go out from the mansion,Seo Joon placed the pendrive on that table.

Suddenly a hand wrapped around her shoulders. It was non other than Jimin."hey sis"

"Hey Jimin-ah"

Jimin frowned." Call me oppa! I'm your big brother"

Suddenly someone snickered from behind."You meant 'small' brother?" Jungkook teased Jimin with a smirk.

"YAHHH!!" Jimin screamed in irritation.

"Do not call my oppa 'small' " Bom defended her dear brother. Jimin looked at Bom in awe thinking she is taking his side." Kook, I know he's small but do not say it to his face"

Jimin smiled but again frowned." Wait-what? Did you just?!yahh Kim Bom!"

Bom laughed with Jungkook together and did a high five.

"You brats! Come here!" Jimin started to chase both Bom and Jungkook. Bom quickly held Jungkook's hand and ran away with him.

Jin came outside with his backpack and looked at the kids playing around. He saw Jungkook laughing whole heartedly while running away with Bom. Soon, Bom started to irritate Taehyung who was just listening to his music peacefully. Jungkook and Jimin also joined her. Jin smiled. He wished to keep this beautiful moment forever. Jungkook who kept his poker face everyday is laughing. He's trying his best to accept Bom and it was not that bad. The bloody monster in the battles is becoming a soft hearted person. Jungkook is someone who can snatch away someone's heart from the flesh by his bare hands. And his smile worths million dollars.

Also Taehyung, someone who stays silent everyday is screaming around to take away his headphones from Bom.

"We are really changing for her.huh?" Jin heard Namjoon's voice.

"Hmm. She is our sister now. Remember that always"

"But hyung,how do we know if we really accepted her?I mean, we are mafias. How can we love a person? How do we know it?" Namjoon asked because it was a serious question for him. Not only for him. But also for others.

"Simple. We will do anything for her happiness when we really accepted her for our life. We do not need to do much. She does it without a struggle. Look at Hoseok who is smiling secretly looking at Bom's tactics" he pointed at Hoseok who was near the limousine.

Namjoon nodded. "Yeah, I don't know what's happening to me but I always come home hoping to see Bom jumping around the mansion. She is really something hyung"

Just then yoongi appeared from behind them with a big pizza box. He sighed stopping next to Namjoon and Namjoon almost had a mini heart attack." Can't you just make a sound before Suddenly popping out out of nowhere?" He asked placing his hand over his beating heart.

Yoongi looked at Namjoon boredly and straightened his lips into a thin line.

"Ah yoongiya! You brought pizza?I was hungry--" jin was about to snatch away the pizza box but yoongi slapped his hand away.

"Hands off. This is not for you" he muttered in annoyance and walked away.

Soon everyone got into the big limousine.

Lisa,Jisoo and Han Seo Joon sat together. Bom was going to sit with them but yoongi made her sit with him saying he needs to give something. So Bom was in between Yoongi and Hoseok. Jin and Namjoon also sat with them. Infront of them,Jungkook, Euwnoo,Jimin and Taehyung sat.

The ride started with the destination to the airport. Yoongi cleared his throat before passing the pizza box to Bom awkwardly. He was super awkward and went red seeing his other brothers staring at him with wide open mouths. Yoongi never bothered to get along with her but seeing her all smiley with others,he wanted to give a try. And the most importantly, he wanted to see how it feels to be her best. He saw how she screams in happiness saying 'Jinie is the best!',' Jiminie is the best' , 'joonie oppa is the best' .And he knew how much Jin loved it when she says that. He was curious.

"I-I heard you like pizza" he stuttered and looked away.

"Hyung,are you alright?" Jungkook asked worriedly seeing his strange behaviour.

Yoongi glared at him and looked away. "Aish, just give it back" he muttered looking at Bom in annoyance.

Bom widened her eyes and hugged the pizza box like her life depends on it."no~~ it's mine~how dare you to take back what you gave me huh?" She whined and pouted like a baby.

Yoongi's heart somehow melted seeing her puppy like eyes. "You like it?" He asked unsurely.

"What?no!I love it!! This is my life!! I love you oppa!! You are the best!!" Her eyes were beaming in happiness and out of nowhere, Bom hugged Yoongi taking him completely off guard.

"Y-yah yah! Don't hug me!" He whined feeling shy with the sudden affection he received from his sister.He looked like a little cat trying to escape.

"No~" Bom also whined and hugged him even more.

"You only need to give her a snack to trick her" seo Joon screamed from back chuckling with Lisa and Jisoo." Our baby Bom"

Bom looked at him and stuck her tongue out.

"Yah you pervate!what are you doing with two girls?!" Jimin screamed at Seo Joon seeing him sitting in between Lisa and Jisoo.

Seo Joon smirked and wrapped his arms around their shoulders like a King." Ah~this is heaven" he mumbled closing his eyes in satisfaction.

Lisa rolled her eyes  and hit his stomach by her elbow." Piss off bloody bug"

Time skip

They arrived to the airport. Surprising Bom and her friends,they were surrounded by bodyguards. Namjoon ordered few men something and put on his shades before walking forward.

Taehyung gripped onto Bom's hand and dragged her to the middle between the brothers." Do not let go of my hand" he whispered to her ear.

Suddenly,an unwanted tension built up between the Kim brothers according to Bom. The were all goofing around inside the car but now?they were all serious. Jungkook was behind Bom and Jimin was beside Bom. Jin was behind everyone. He was wearing black shades covering his eyes which looked totally hot on him. He tapped on his blue tooth earpiece muttering somethings to his men.

Suddenly everyone got a notification through their earpieces. Namjoon immediately looked back to Jin.

"I will take care of it" Jin muttered to his earpiece.

Namjoon nodded slowly before guiding everyone else towards the opposite direction of the private jet area.

"Where are we going?" Seo Joon asked confusely.

"We are gonna have breakfast before going" Namjoon replied in a hurry.

On the other hand, Jin left them and Bom saw him going towards the private jet area with some men.

"Oh, jin oppa?" Bom asked confusely.

Taehyung wrapped his hand around Bom's shoulder making her walk without stopping. "He is going to the washroom"

Jin walked towards their private jet area and entered while taking out his gun. The area was empty since that area belongs to the Kim family. As soon as they entered, Jin saw his men holding few flight attendants. Spies. Whoever trying to catch Bom is not going to stop.

Jin wasted no second before shooting the attendants while walking gracefully towards them. 5 bodies fell to the ground lifelessly. Jin spined his gun before tucking it onto his waist band of his trousers. He ran his fingers through his hair.

"Throw them away immediately and I want new workers. Also their bio details. Right NOW!"

In no time,he got the details of newly attendants. Soon enough, everything was clear silently. Jin tapped his earpiece before speaking. "Done. Everything is clear"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys!

Another update!

Hope you all enjoyed!

See ya soon.

Vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 10.4K 27
"Please... it's wrong." she said and try to walk pass him again when he hold her wrist. "I didn't see anything wrong. what is stopping you?" he asked...
4.8K 211 21
[π’πŸ- π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ; π’πŸ - πŽππ†πŽπˆππ†] You are sent to boarding school for something which you didn't do. You were broken when you got to...
4.1K 198 27
THIS IS THE STORY OF GIRL WHO BECOME A BAD GIRL FROM A BUBLY AND INNOCENT GIRL BECAUSE OF HER PAST AND BECOME A MOST DANGEROUS MERCILESS MAFIA QUEEN...
44.4K 963 55
Yoonsae is Mafia King lost daughter and she is mafia queen but no one know. She got kidnapped by White Devil(Her dad enemy).One day she got info that...