AWESOME | gif imagines

By lilyroses95

MULTIFANDOM | gif series harry potter teen wolf supernatural criminal minds twilight x-men charmed shadowh... More

requesting
draco malfoy
embry call
oscar diaz
angus macgyver
angus macgyver
alex summers
jay halstead
antonio dawson
klaus mikaelson
king arthur
angus macgyver
chris halliwell
derek hale
minho
jay halstead
thomas
jay halstead
edward cullen
jace wayland
jay halstead
antonio dawson
edward cullen
send in requests

alec lightwood

902 18 3
By lilyroses95

pairing: alec lightwood x reader
summary: feeling like you're not good enough for him
warning: body issues

You had always had trouble with seeing your body the same way that everyone did and you hated it. You knew you had a bigger body than most people and usually it didn't bother you but today, looking in the mirror, you couldn't help but wander what everyone else saw.

"What are you doing?" A voice came from the doorway. You quickly grabbed a top to put on, hoping that he wouldn't catch on to what you were doing.

"Nothing." You spoke quickly.

Alec sighed as he walked over to you, wrapping his arms around your waist, "You know that I love you, right?" You knew that he did. He always had a way of making you feel good in your own body and stayed by your side when you had bad days.

"I know, I know. I just hate feeling like this sometimes. I mean wedding dress shopping is supposed to be a special and beautiful time for a bride and yet I felt so bad in my own skin and they let me know it. I want nothing more than to marry you but I'm not sure about getting in front of all those people." You cried as Alec hugged you tighter.

Alec turned you around so he could see your face. He wiped your tears before pressing a kiss to your head.

"I'm here for you. If you want a small wedding, that's what we'll do. Whatever it is, I'm here you. What you need, we will do. You know I would never ask you to do something you weren't comfortable with." Alec smiled as he held your face in his hands.

You sniffled, "I just don't want to disappoint everyone."

Alec shook his head before pressing his forehead to yours, "This isn't about everyone. This is our wedding and only we have a say on what is going to happen. I love you and I am going to marry you no matter what. What, when, where and how is up to us. I love you."

"Have I told you how much I hate it when you always say the right thing, the thing that makes me happy and giggle even if I want to wallow in my sadness?" You pouted.

Alec laughed softly, pressing a soft kiss to your lips, "I love you and I can't wait to marry you."

"I love you too, you have no idea how much."

"Trust me I do, you did agree to marry me after all."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.5K 863 26
Imagines and one shots of tv show and movie characters Only gxg I don't own any of the characters in the tv shows and movies I write imagines/one sh...
31.5K 314 89
REQUESTS OPEN This is my third book of one- shot or mini series on different fandoms. I will be accepting requests but only for the certain fandoms...
136K 2.2K 43
Multi fandoms gif imagines COMPLETED
23.1K 299 34
▪▪▪ ~Just some Multifandom GIF Imagines~ ▪▪▪ ❤Some will be quite short and others will be longer ❤ ▪▪▪ ❤I have tried my best to make them gender neut...