The Hybrid's Mate (A TVD Fan...

By SkyeWriter02

Rosalie Marie Gilbert, the infamous identical twin sister to Elena Gilbert. She's been pulled into the world... More

Cast
Rosalie Marie Gilbert
Chapter 1: Season 2
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Niklaus Mikaelson
A/N
New Book!!!
Chapter 17: Season 3
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Rebekah Mikaelson
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Katherine Peirce Love Interest?
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Lexi Returns!!!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Elijah Mikaelson
Kol Mikaelson
Finn Mikaelson
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
(Book #2)
Book #2 Published!!!

Chapter 13

8.1K 183 74
By SkyeWriter02

Rose's POV:

It's been a few hours since Klaus put this God awful enchanted bracelet on me, and the sun just went down.

Just as I was getting comfortable to take a nap, Klaus came out and grabbed my arm, gently pulling me up. "You're coming with me, love."

"Wait, what?" I frowned. "Where are we going?"

"To fetch my other doppelganger." Klaus smirked as he opened the door and then looked back at Katherine. "Oh, and while we're gone, Katerina, do that thing I told you to do while we're gone."

Katherine looked at me sadly but nodded anyways before Klaus shut the door.

"What is she supposed to do?" I frowned.

"Nothing that you have to worry over." Klaus stated before picking me up, and next thing I knew we were infront of the Salvatore Boarding House.

Stefan noticed our arrival and put Elena behind him. Stefan looked at me worried as Elena glared at me.

"What in the hell are you doing with him?!" Elena hissed.

"Elena, it might not be what you think." Stefan assured her.

"You mean that my twin is obviously working with Klaus to kill me?!" Elena glared then looked to Klaus. "For that I think that you should use her in your sacrfice instead."

Klaus just laughed and turned to me. "Is she joking, right?"

I frowned shaking my head no.

"I hate to burst your bubble love, but she actually tried to leave after I caught her visiting with Katerina, but I easily put a stop to that. And even if that was true, I'd still choose you to be my sacrifice." Klaus smirked. "You had me worried though, I thought you would have done something stupid. You ready my dear?"

Elena glared at me but nodded and tried to step forward, but Stefan stopped her.

"No."

"I wouldn't." Klaus threatened. "No reason for you to die, too."

"You are not killing him!" I frowned, stepping between them, just incase Klaus was to try something.

"It's fine Stefan, I'll go." Elena said then grabbed his face and pulled him into a kiss. "I love you."

"I love you." Stefan repeated.

This made me roll my eyes. I'd actually like to believe that she loves him like he loves her.

Elena then walked and stood next to Klaus.

"Close your eyes, Stef." I assured soothingly, knowing it would be the only way he'd let us go. "It'll be okay. Close your eyes."

Stefan did as told, and I looked back at Elena who tried to hold Klaus' hand, only for him to smack it away. Klaus smirked at her as he held out his hand for me. It was so tempting to go and hold his hand and prove to Elena that not everyone is going to fall at her feet, but right now, I have to protect her and Katherine. I ignored Klaus' hand, which caused a pain to poke at my heart, and walked between him and Elena.

Klaus then grabs the both of us and we're in the middle of the woods.

"Where the hell are we?" I asked.

"No where that concerns you." A woman said coming out from behind a tree.

"Watch it, Greta." Klaus growled, putting a hand on my back.

I slapped his hand away, even though I loved how he stood up for me. No one's ever done that for me except Derek, when I visited California and one of his buddies tried to come after me.

Greta nodded.

"Greta, take the girl. We'll be back. I have last minute business to attend to." Klaus stated, before picking me up once again, and we were back at Ric's apartment when he set me down.

"Where's Maddox?" Klaus asked. "He should be back by now."

"I don't know." Katherine said bored as Klaus hooked up his phone to his computer. "What are you doing?"

No reponse.

"Where's Elena?" Katherine asked, still bored.

"Sent her off with one of his witches." I frowned.

"It's almost time." Klaus smiled, just as the door flung open and Damon stood across from me behind Klaus.

"I've come here to tell you that you have to postpone the ritual." Damon stated.

"Didn't we have this conversastion?" Klaus frowned.

"Yeah, that was before I rescued your werewolf and vampire, and killed your witch." Damon smirked.

"Thank God!" I sighed and jumped into Damon's arms, hugging him like my life depended on it.

"Excuse me?!" Klaus glared dangerously, standing up. Damon set me down, only for Klaus to rip me from Damon's side and hold me against him.

"And you can kill me for it." Damon stated. "I don't care. It was all me."

"No!" I protested, struggling against Klaus.

"Katerina, give us a moment." Klaus stated.

Katherine did as told and left the room.

"I've heard about you. The crazy impulsive vampire. In love with his brother's girl. I knew one of you would try to stop me. It was a 50/50 guess on who." Klaus smirked sitting in a chair, pulling me on his lap as he turned his computer up and screaming came through the speakers. "The nice thing about werewolves, is that they tend to travel in packs. Need a closer look?"

Klaus threw the phone to Damon who caught it. I tried to struggle and get off Klaus but he just held me still and leaned into my ear.

"Stop moving love, or I'll have to teach you a lesson." Klaus whispered making me blush as Damon glared at him before looking at the phone.

"Jules." Damon stated.

Klaus lifted me up and set me down in the chair before going to stand infront of Damon.

"When you spend a thousand years trying to break a curse, you learn a thing or two. First rule, always have a back up." Klaus smirked. "Back up werewolf. Back up witch."

"Back up vampire." Damon frowned.

"I've got that covered to." Klaus stated then snapped Damon's neck.

"NO!" I cried and ran to Damon's body. I turned to Klaus and glared. "You will not use him in the ritual!"

"Love, even if I wanted to, his blood is impure." Klaus sighed. "Look."

Klaus lifted up his sleeve to reveal a bite mark.

"No." I whispered to myself. Tyler must have bitten him.

"Let's go." Klaus stated, grabbing my arm.

"No! I'm not leaving him behind!" I hissed.

"You don't have a choice sweetheart." Klaus smirked.

Klaus took me back to the woods, and once we got there we started walking.

"So, Rosalie, with all this craziness, we haven't had an actual chance to properly reaquaint ourselves." Klaus smirked.

"Oh, I already know you, Nik. You've just changed over the past 500 years, and now all I know you is as the selfish hybrid prick who wants to kill my sisters to get what you want." I frowned. "Not to mention, 500 years ago, you kept everything from me. I'm convinced you've never loved me and it was all just an act to get Katherine. So tell me, why didn't you just charm Katherine back then, save me from being played?"

"Whether you believe it or not love, I've never got over your death because you are mine!" Klaus stated. "It was never my intension to cause you so much pain."

This caused me to stop.

"Then why?" I asked. "After 500 year, why come back and cause me even more pain for your selfish gain?"

Klaus turned around and stomped his way over to me, almost chest to chest. "I'm not only doing it for me, I'm doing it so I won't have to risk losing you anymore. So you can have a full life ahead of you."

This took me by complete surprise and I couldn't find anything to say for a few minutes.

"I don't believe you." I whispered.

"I know." Klaus nodded then turned around and continued to walk.

Sighing to myself, I followed after him. It wasn't for another 10 minutes until we saw light and I realized we were down by the old quarry.

Elena and Jules were in a circle of fire, along with someone else.

"Greta, witches are supposed to maintain the balance in nature." Elena said, trying to talk herslef out of it. "It's your duty to them to keep this curse sealed."

"My duty is to Klaus!" Greta stated. "A new order."

"No!" I frowned once we got closer. Jenna was a vampire. She was in one of the circles as blood stained around her lips. I turned to Klaus and glared. "How could you?! What?! Killing my sister isn't enough to make me suffer?!"

"Love - -" Klaus tried to talk but I cut him off, smacking him across the face, hard.

Klaus looked back and glared at me before roughly grabbing my shoulders.

"Don't. Do that. Again." Klaus saidly lowly before lightly letting me go.

On instinct I ran towards Jenna but the flames got higher when I was about to jump it. I looked back to Klaus and he sighed, guesturing for Greta to let me through.

"Jenna, are you okay?!" I panicked, pulling her into a tight hug.

"I'm fine." Jenna assured, hugging me back, then instantly pulled away. "Just not too close, your blood."

I nodded and put a few feet between us to help settle her hunger.

"I've got the moonstone." Klaus said, walking up to the alter to meet Greta. "I spent 500 years looking for this. I hate to part with it."

Greta took the stone and looked at the sky.

"The moon has passed it's apex. You remember everything what to do?"

"I remeber." Klaus nodded.

Greta dropped the moonstone on the alter and it exploded, making the circle flames get higher.

"Shall we?" Klaus asked, walking up to Jules' circle as it disappeared.

Jules tried to attack Klaus, and tackled him, only for him to flip her over and rip her heart out, causing me to gasp. Klaus took the heart up to the alter and started squeezing the blood out.

"The day that the lawyers called to tell me that I was going to become your guardian, you know what my first thought was?" Jenna asked. "Isn't there someone else who can do this?"

"Jenna, there was no one else who could of gotten the three of us through that." I assured her.

"It's just the thought that I almost passed up taking care of you." Jenna shook her head in guilt.

"But you didn't." I assured. "You put your entire life on hold for us."

"Look around, Rose." Jenna frowned. "I failed all of you."

"No, you didn't." I frowned. "I failed you. I never should have listened to Elena, and told you right from the beginning like I wanted to. Then you probably would have known enough and you being turned wouldn't have been my fault. I'm so sorry. But just know this, I will get you out of here, no matter what it takes."

I looked up and saw Klaus coming towards us with a wooden stake in hand. I instantly stood up and walked infront of Jenna.

"Hello, Jenna." Klaus stated. "I'm sorry I had to meet the guardian of my mate under these circomstances."

"Let her go!" I stated and looked at him desperately. "If you claimed that your doing this not only for you, but to protect me, then let her go. Please!"

"Well, well." Klaus frowned and looked up at the top of the cliff. "I don't recall you being on the guest list."

Klaus then jumped up and started talking with Stefan......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.3K 2.5K 87
"𝐖𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬...𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐜𝐡𝐚�...
7.3K 635 19
𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐁 | ❝If I told you about the darkness inside of me would you still look at me as if I was the sun?❞ Hazel Gilbert...
31.1K 679 49
Rosalie Gilbert is the non-identical twin of Elena Gilbert. She has been away at a boarding school in Washington for a year, and has come back to sta...
321K 6.1K 30
Corey Gilbert is Elena's twin sister. She tries to be different to her sister because they were never close. Elena took everything from Corey, but wh...