The Hybrid's Mate (A TVD Fan...

بواسطة SkyeWriter02

Rosalie Marie Gilbert, the infamous identical twin sister to Elena Gilbert. She's been pulled into the world... المزيد

Cast
Rosalie Marie Gilbert
Chapter 1: Season 2
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Niklaus Mikaelson
A/N
New Book!!!
Chapter 17: Season 3
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Rebekah Mikaelson
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Katherine Peirce Love Interest?
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Lexi Returns!!!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Elijah Mikaelson
Kol Mikaelson
Finn Mikaelson
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
(Book #2)
Book #2 Published!!!

Chapter 11

8.6K 186 32
بواسطة SkyeWriter02

The Next Morning:
Rosalie's POV:

Elena, Stefan, and I were in the library with Elijah to get down to the Klaus and his ritual business.

"Tonight is a full moon, we should assume that Klaus is prepared to break the curse." Elijah informed.

"Elena said that sun and moon curse is fake." Stefan said making me look at them surprised. "That it's actually a curse placed on Klaus."

"Klaus is a vampire born from a werewolf bloodline." Elijah explained. "The curse is what kept his werewolf aspect from manifesting. But if he breaks it, he'll become a true hybrid."

"Then why are we letting him break the curse?" Damon frowned walking in. "We can kill him today. With Bonnie."

"No, Damon." Stefan stated.

"No." I insisted. "Bonnie can't use that much power without dying. Even if I did it, I wouldn't be able to do it within 24 hours without the proper training because of how much power that takes."

"I'll right her a great eulogy." Damon shrugged.

"It's not an option, Damon!" I glared.

"Alright," Stefan said cutting in. "How do we break this curse?"

"Well, the ritual itself is relatively straightforward." Elijah shrugged. "The ingredients, you so to speak, already know."

"The moonstone." I nodded.

"A witch will channel the power of the full moon to release the spell that's bound within the stone." Elijah sighed. "After that, Klaus, being both werewolf and vampire, will sacrifice one of each."

"And where do I fit into it?" Elena asked.

"The final part of the ritual." Elijah added while he grabbed a box from behind him. "Klaus must drink the blood of the doppelgänger to the point of your death."

"And that's where you come in." Elena stated.

"This is an elixir that I acquired about 500 years ago for Katerina. It possesses mystical properties of resuscitation." Elijah informed.

"So she'll be dead?" I asked curiously. I've never heard of such a spell.

"Then she won't." Elijah nodded.

"That's your plan? A magical witch potion with no expiration date?" Damon scoffed then looked to Elena. "You want to come back to life, how about John's ring?"

"The doppelgänger's a supernatural occurrence. Odds are, the ring won't work." Elijah warned.

"I'll take those odds over your elixir." Damon stated. "What if it doesn't work Elena?"

"It's going to." Elena stated. "I'm not going to die!"

Damon huffed and walked out.

"Do we know if Klaus has everything to do this?" I asked. "Does he have a werewolf?"

"Klaus has been waiting to break this curse for over a thousand years. If he doesn't already have a werewolf, my guess is by tonight, he will."

I nodded as Stefan got up and went to talk to Damon. Elena went to the kitchen as I stayed in the room with Elijah.

"So, how are you taking all of this?" Elijah asked, sitting down next to me on the couch.

"As good as I can. I mean, I'm supposed to be with him, yet, my sister and the boys are going to be the ones to end up killing him. How does that make any sense?" I frowned.

"I like to believe everything happens for a reason." Elijah said making me smile a bit. "But there is something you should know, and I already told Elena this, but she plans to continue no matter the cost."

"Go on." I nodded.

"If Klaus breaks the werewolf curse, you're souls will be connected. If he truly dies, so will you." Elijah warned making me frown instantly. Elena knew this and she was okay with it?!

"I'm going to....." I started but Elijah put his hand over my mouth.

"That's not all." Elijah said before removing his hand. "Once Klaus breaks the werewolf curse, so will you. Rosalie, you come from a bloodline of werewolves and travelers."

"What? Then, why isn't Elena a....."

"I don't know, but I have noticed it in all the times you've come back, the signs show. My best guess is that it's because you're supposed to be mated to Klaus." Elijah admitted. "I'd keep this to yourself for now. I know you trust the Salvatore's, but I don't think you'd like the outcome."

I nodded in understanding.

"Get out!" I heard from the front of the house.

"Jenna! Jenna! It's me!" The familiar voice stated making me run out to see Jenna pointing a crossbow at Alaric? Klaus? No I'm pretty sure it's Ric.

"Get out!" Jenna demanded.

"Jenna, put the crossbow down, okay? Its me." Ric said with his hands up.

"Stay away from me!" Jenna frowned.

"Whats going on?" Elena asked as she walked in with the boys.

"Its me, Elena, I swear. He let me go." Ric started. "Klaus let me go."

"Prove it." Damon frowned.

"Its him." I stated.

"How would you know?" Elena scoffed.

"Because whether you guys like it or not, I can feel when Klaus is around. It's Ric." I nodded and went up, giving my step father a hug. "It's good to have you back."

"Good to be back." Ric smiled.

"Why did he let you go?" Stefan asked.

"He wanted me to deliver a message." Ric frowned. "The sacrifice happens tonight."

I took in a sharp breath looking between Elijah and Elena.

Later

We were all in the living room talking to Ric, telling him everything that happened.

"So you don't remember anything that happened?" I asked.

"No. It's like I blacked out and woke up three days later." Ric stated. "Katherine was there."

"You saw her?" I asked in shock and worry. "Is she okay?"

"Damon snuck her some vervain, but she can't leave until Klaus tells her she can." Stefan informed making me smile.

"Where is Damon?" Elena asked.

"I think I saw him go upstairs." Jenna said making Elena sigh and walk out.

"So what else did I do?" Alaric asked as Jenna sat across from him awkwardly.

"It doesn't matter right now." I assured him. "The important thing is that your you again."

"Thank you." Ric smiled.

I nodded but frowned when I saw Stefan frowning before he disappeared and heard commotion upstairs.

I instantly ran to Damon's room, only to see Stefan next to Elena on the floor, blood covering her mouth.

"What did you do?!" Stefan exclaimed.

"I saved her life." Damon frowned. "You're so hell bent on dying, at least this way I know you'll come back."

"As a vampire Damon!" I exclaimed. "She'll come back as a vampire!"

"Its better than nothing else!" Damon argued.

"How could you of all people take that choice away from her?" Stefan seethed as Elena glared at Damon.

"Go ahead, wish me an eternity of misery." Damon told Elena. "Believe me, you'll get over it."

"No!" I yelled as Stefan threw Damon against the wall, breaking the lamp.

Damon grabbed the broken lamp and charged at Stefan, but they each caught the lamp, struggling against each other.

"Enough!" I demanded but they wouldn't quit.

"Admit it." Damon growled. "You just wish you had the balls to do it yourself."

This pissed Stefan off even more, causing him to punch Damon continuously.

"I said ENOUGH!" I glared, using magic causing them to groan and hold their heads in pain.

Damon glared at me and Stefan, and grabbed the lamp, stabbing Stefan with it before collapsing, clutching his head more.

Once I was sure he was done I dropped the spell and rushed to Stefan's side.

"Get out of here!" I glared at Damon, holding Stefan up as he groaned in pain.

"What the hell is going on?" Ric asked walking in.

"Ric, please get him out of here." I pleaded as I pulled the stake from Stefan's stomach, causing him to collapse onto my shoulder as I tried sitting him up.

"Okay, Jenna, downstairs in the basement are some blood bags. Go get them now. Go!" Ric said before coming to my side.

But next thing I knew I was pushed into Ric as Elena glared at me before Stefan fell into her lap.

"I'm so sorry." Stefan groaned in pain.

"Its okay." Elena frowned. Ric and I got up and went downstairs after Damon.

When I got to the bottom of the stairs Elijah was walking towards the door.

"Go ahead, I'll meet up." I told Ric before walking over to Elijah. "Hey, so what's the plan now?"

"With the vampire blood in Elena's system, it will render the elixir useless. There's no other way." Elijah said before handing it over to me.

"If it's useless, why are you giving it to me?" I asked cautiously.

"I want you to drink it at sundown. You're a special girl, Rosalie, and if Klaus dies after the curse is broken, there is a chance you could wake back up again. Live a normal life." Elijah encouraged.

"Are you sure?" I asked hesitantly.

"100%" Elijah said making me smile.

"Thank you." I said putting the elixir in my pocket and kissed Elijah's cheek. I grabbed my keys and headed to the one place I know where Damon goes to clear his head.

And sure enough when I got to the Grill Damon was at the bar.

"Hey." Ric said walking up to me.

"You talk to him yet?" I asked him.

"No, not yet." Ric admitted. "I feel like he'd be more stable with you there."

I nodded and we both headed towards Damon. Both taking a seat next to him.

"I screwed up." Damon frowned.

"Yeah, yeah you did." Ric nodded.

Then out of no where I felt the same jittery feeling I did at the dance.

"Gentlemen, Ladie." A voice said from behind me. And the look from Alaric and Damon made me close my eyes in annoyance. Of course, today of all days!

"Klaus, I presume." Damon said sarcastically.

"In the flesh." Klaus said making me turn to look at him. And sure enough, he was still as hot as the first time I met him. Except his hair was shorter and had today's bad boy look. Klaus then looked to Ric. "Thanks for the loaner, mate."

"Any reason you stopped by?" Damon asked, standing in front of me.

"I've been told you and your brother fancy my doppelganger." Klaus frowned. "Just thought I'd remind you to not do anything you'll regret."

"Ha. Thanks for the advice." Damon smirked. "I don't suppose I could talk you into a postponement, by any chance, huh?"

"You are kidding?" Klaus asked then looked behind Damon at me. "He is kidding, right love?"

"No, not really." I rolled my eyes and downed all of Damon's bourbon.

"I mean, come on, what's one month in the whole grand scheme of things?" Damon asked.

"Let me be clear." Klaus frowned. "I have my vampire. I have my werewolf. I have everything I need. The ritual will happen tonight. So if you want to live to see tomorrow, don't screw it up."

Klaus winked at me then left.

"That was fun." Damon sighed as he sat down.

"You're gonna screw it up, aren't you?" Ric asked.

"You think if I took his werewolf out of the equation, she might get over the fact that I tried to turn her into a vampire?" Damon asked.

"I think it won't matter, because you'll be dead." Ric frowned.

"But without the werewolf, that means I bought her a whole month before the next full moon." Damon argued.

"It doesn't matter because you'll still be dead." I frowned.

"Are you two going to help me or what?" Damon asked.

Ric looked at me and I nodded.

"What do you want us to do?" Ric sighed.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

69.7K 2K 42
"𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥, 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐚�...
197 21 10
This story starts Season 2 of tvd. Season two- Payton Johnson has been abducted by a British man she's never seen before. She's taken to a small town...
387K 7.6K 70
NEW VERSION OUT ON (thatweirdokhai) - 𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝘼 𝙃𝙐𝙉𝘿𝙍𝙀𝘿 𝙔𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙎 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗱, 𝙎𝙆𝙔𝙇𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝘼𝙇𝙑𝘼𝙏𝙊𝙍𝙀 𝗿𝗲�...
31K 678 49
Rosalie Gilbert is the non-identical twin of Elena Gilbert. She has been away at a boarding school in Washington for a year, and has come back to sta...