Dirty Little Secret

By Moms4boys

Serenity is a good girl. At least her Dad thinks so. Can she keep her Dirty Little Secret? More

Chapter One- Dirty Little Secret.
Chapter Two- Asshole is taking over.
Chapter Three- We got off on the wrong foot.
Chapter Four- Money is no longer exchanged.
Chapter Five- Playtime.
Chapter Six- All at once.
Chapter Seven- Mixed feelings.
Chapter Eight- Outside the club.
Chapter Nine- It ends.
Chapter Ten- The truth is revealed.
Chapter Eleven- Seeing things.
Chapter Twelve- Refocusing energy.
Chapter Thirteen- Progress.
Chapter Fourteen- Promises.
Chapter Sixteen- Talking it out.
Chapter Seventeen- Wake up knock.
Chapter Eighteen- Coming home.
Chapter Nineteen- We're what?
Chapter Twenty- Keeping things quiet.
Chapter Twenty- One- Blindfolds, again.
Chapter Twenty-Two- The End

Chapter Fifteen- A little slip.

1.4K 45 1
By Moms4boys

~Trevin's point of view~

It's now been six whole months. I've given up on the thought that she would come back to me. I don't even try to look for her anymore. I did break down and hire someone. I hired a man; I couldn't have a woman do that job anymore. Luke packed up her desk and took it home to her. Luke has even stopped telling me things. It's like she's completely disappeared from my life. Maybe it's for the best.

I do know that she's home alone for the next week. Luke took Bridgette on vacation to propose to her. He talks to me about his relationship with Bridgette. He never mentions Serenity. I'm ok with that. I don't want or need to hear about their relationship. Knowing that she's alone makes me want to go pay her a visit. I won't, though. I'm done with it all. I will see her again; Luke won't go through with a wedding without me there. I also know Bridgette won't have it without Serenity.

Luke and Bridgette left last night. He called me before they got on the plane just to let me know that they were leaving. He still my son. I'm still his dad.

I have a routine. I go to the grocery store every Sunday. I still go to the one by my house. It's my favorite store. They sell a special brand of coffee. I go just for that. I make my way across town.,I don't pay attention to anything. I just focus on what I'm there to get and leave. I don't stick around because the longer I'm on this side of town, the harder it is for me not to go to her house.

I go aisles by aisles putting things in my cart. I turn the corner just in time to see a woman about fall on something that was spilled on the ground. I rushed to catch her before she fell. I quickly stand her up; she turns to look at me.

Serenity: "Thank you."

Trevin: "Serenity...."

My eyes roam her body. Something is different. I keep staring then it hits me.

Trevin: "Is it mine?"

Serenity: "What?"

Trevin: "Your baby Serenity. Is your baby mine or my son's?"

She turns and basically runs away from me.

She is about six or seven months pregnant. I leave my cart and follow her out. I see her taillights as she pulls out. I get in my car and go to my house. It's my house. I'm not knocking; I walk in.

Trevin: "Where's Russ?"

Gabe: "In your office. What got up your ass?"

I don't answer Gabe. I head down the hall to my office; I open the door and go in.

Russ: "Hey Trevin. What's up?"

Trevin: "I need answers, and I don't need you to lie to me."

Russ: "Ok?"

Trevin: "Did you know Serenity was pregnant?"

Russ: "Yes."

Trevin: "Who's the baby's father?"

Russ: "Luke, I assume. We've never asked."

I leave the office and find Candace.

Candice: "What's up, your ass?"

Trevin: "Serenity. Who's her baby's father?"

Candice: "Luke."

Trevin: "You're sure?"

Candice: "I assume. I didn't ask."

I'm fuming mad. None of these assholes are going to talk to me.

I step out on the porch and call Luke. He doesn't answer. I call Bridgette she doesn't answer.

Fuck it.

I don't even take my car. I walk to her house. I needed not to be angry when I ask her. Walking didn't help. I find her car and walk up to the door; I ring her doorbell. She doesn't answer; I ring it again. She doesn't answer; I take a chance and turn the doorknob. It opens. I go through every room of her house; she's nowhere.

I know where she is. I walk to the park and find her on the bench. I sit down next to her.

Trevin: "I need answers."

Serenity: "I don't want to give you them."

Trevin: "This isn't a game Serenity."

Serenity: "You think that I don't know that?"

Trevin: "You tell me."

Serenity: "They're not yours."

She's lying.

Trevin: "You're having twins?"

Serenity: "Yes."

I know that she's lying.

She wouldn't let Luke marry Bridgette if these babies were his. Bridgette wouldn't let him marry her. Bridgette would insist that Luke marry her.

Trevin: "Why lie to me, Serenity?"

Serenity: "Lie about what?"

Trevin: "You and I both know that these babies are mine."

Serenity: "They are Luke's."

Trevin: "Bullshit."

She gets up and starts to walk away.

Trevin: "Don't walk away from me."

She keeps walking. I sprint to get in front of her.

Trevin: "STOP! I'm so fucking tired of this."

Her phone rings. I can see it's Luke. I want her to answer it.

~Serenity's point of view~

I couldn't tell him. As much as it hurt, I couldn't tell him that I was pregnant. I couldn't tell him when I found out they were twins. I can't tell him that he's having not only a son but a daughter too. I do what I do best. I get up and walk away. He stops me. Then my phone rings. It's Luke. I have to answer.

~Phone conversation~

Serenity- "Hello?"

Luke- "Hey Babe, did you try to call?"

Serenity- "I did."

Luke- "Why are you crying? Are the babies ok?"

Serenity- "They're fine."

Luke- "What's going on, Sweetheart?"

Serenity- "He knows."

Luke- "Who knows?"

Serenity- "Your Dad."

Luke- "I'm sorry, Babe."

Serenity- "What do I do?"

Luke- "We can come home."

Serenity- "No. Don't do that."

Luke- "Tell him the truth, Serenity. I know what it's like to be raised by him. He will be good to them. I also know what it's like not to have parents. Your babies are going to have four parents who love them."

Serenity- "We didn't talk about this."

Luke- "Now we are. I love you, Serenity; I love those babies. I'm their big brother. I'm not their dad. Let him be in their lives. Maybe let him back in your life. Both of you have suffered enough. You've punished him enough. Most importantly, you've tortured yourself. I know that you love me. I know he isn't going to take my place just like I can't take his."

Serenity- "What about Bridgette?"

Bridgette- "I've heard everything. He's right. I told you before that you aren't you. You and I are forever. Luke is what completes me. He's the one that completes you. The three of us are magical together. Imagine what it would be like if the four of us were happy. Can you imagine how extremely incredible that would be?"

Serenity- "What if it doesn't work out like that?"

Bridgett- "Then you'll always have me."

Luke- "Look at your finger Babe."

I look at my ring.

Luke- "That's forever."

Serenity- "Ok. I love you two."

Luke- "We love you too."

Bridgette- "Now go talk to your man and become my Serenity again."

Serenity- "Ok."

Luke- "Call us if you need us, Babe."

Serenity- "I will."

Luke- "Bye."

Bridgette- "Bye, Baby."

Serenity- "Bye."

~End phone conversation~

They're right. I haven't been me. I lost a part of me when I walked away from him. It got worse when I found out I was pregnant. I have to do the right thing.

Serenity: "Come to my house. We can talk."

Trevin: "Thank you."

This conversation isn't going to be easy. If I'm going to let him in, I need to tell him exactly how I feel. We also have other things we need to discuss. I'm not going to talk about any of that in front of children.

I just hope I can keep myself from jumping his bones. These pregnancy hormones are terrible. That's why Luke and I have been like we have. I'm incredibly horny. He's incredibly attracted to my growing belly. Walking into my house is stressful. This has to happen.

I'm not ready. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 55 11
Stevie gets involved in a new steamy relationship, but can it be more?
292K 13.7K 49
Serenity P.o.v "Justin how could you ever do something so foul like that?" I asked him as I felt the burning sensation in my eyes. Here comes the wat...
229K 12.8K 86
Hi RedHearts, This is my first ever book, I don't know what I did here. English is not my first language so bare with it until I edit it after I comp...
225 10 11
Cassie and Chloe have been best friends , their entire lives. With nothing getting in the way of their unbreakable bond. There is one thing , though...