GOODNIGHT N' GO

loviefics द्वारा

Kim Nari Is a huge flirt and she's not ashamed of it, not even a bit. But what happens when someone from her... अधिक

CHARACTERS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
• FINALE •

48

2.1K 117 74
loviefics द्वारा

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

" You should color your hair pink Nari, omo Soo jin do you think it would look good on her? " 

Nari laughs turning to Soo Jin who giggled nodding her head after a while of imagining Nari with pink hair which made Sua squeal in excitement as the three of them make their way inside their room.

" Do you want me to dye it pink? " Nari asks and Sua excitedly nodded her hand as she clapped her hands together 

" I bet you'd still look beautiful " Sua sighed in adoration making the two laugh at her

" ooh! Hi Ye Jun-ah! " Sua greets waving at the boy who stood by the door holding a book and is wearing his reading glass

" Hi " Wang Ye Jun greets back waving his hand towards the small girl then his gaze moved towards the two girls " PE? "

" yeah " the two said in unison then groaned softly making the boy laugh at them and let them make their way inside their room

Sua slipped into her seat folding her clothes whilst Soo Jin gently sat on top of the desk that is placed beside Ju Kyung's, her gaze moving to the sleeping Lim Ju Kyung, head resting on top of her shoulders that are both on top of the desk. While Nari follows stopping beside Soo Jin as her eyes found Seo Jun's seeing as the mullet boy had stopped talking to Cho Rong and sent her a smile making her smile back before completely turning her attention back to her friends not wanting for Seo Jun to notice the blush that had crept her cheeks.

" Seriously " Soo Jin points out referring to Ju Kyung " Why has she been sleeping all day? "

" She stayed up late looking for a part time job " Sua answered then is soon followed by Nari

" What? " Soo Jin says in surprise " A part time job? "

Nari nodded frowning with a pout as she leans forward to fix Ju Kyung's hair that had fallen on her face " Poor Joo, she must be so tired "

Soo Jin smiles watching as Nari put her hoodie around Ju Kyung so that the girl would be more comfortable in her sleep but then her gaze drops at the familiar necklace that Ju Kyung is wearing, her smile dropping as she leaned forward examining it more closer.

" Who wants to go to the cafeteria first? " Sua asks giddily as she turn around once again to look at her two girl friends 

" me " Nari quickly answered " I'm starving "

Then her gaze moved to soo jin who remained quiet, gaze still fixed on the necklace something that Nari had notice so she waved her hand in front of Soo Jin's view to wake the girl up from zoning out. " Are you alright Soo? "

Soo Jin looks at Nari seeing the concern plastered all over the blond girl's face but she didn't answer and instead rushed out of the room accidentally brushing her shoulder with Yuri who just got inside the room drying her face. Yuri looked over her shoulder lost before moving her gaze towards Sua meeting the confuse look on her face.

" What's up with her? " Yuri asks but Sua only shrugged, a way of telling the brown haired girl that she doesn't know why.

Nari exited the cubicle after flushing and let out a loud screech when she saw a tall boy removing his clothes inside the ladies restroom which made her hit the boy countless of times earning loud yelp from the stranger. She quickly stepped back panting as she peeked by her bag before realizing that the stranger is no other than Han Seo Jun.

" Seo Jun? "

" Nari? "

" What are you doing here? " Seo Jun pants in panic as he looks around frantically 

" What do you mean? you're the one whose undressing inside the ladies bathroom " Nari snorts

Han Seo Jun froze looking around and realized that Nari was right, he is inside the ladies restroom. His face twisted in embarrassment making Nari giggle and grab his wrist to fix his clothes but she had tugged him too much which made Seo Jun stumbled forward and somehow the both of them ending up by the wall. With Nari trapped between Seo Jun and the wall making the two of them quiet.

" uhm... " Nari trailed her face turning hot by how close Seo Jun is to hers, his face inches away from her their nose lightly brushing against each other and by the corner of her eyes she could see Seo Jun's hand resting on the wall just beside her head while the other one is gripping her hip

An Idea popped inside Seo Jun's head making him smirk to himself, glad to call his plan of his a small kind of revenge against Nari who was teasing him yesterday about his lips and about them making out. Which by the way is the reason why he couldn't sleep last night because her words kept replaying at the back of his head.

Seo Jun leaned in moving his head lightly as he purposely brushed his lower lip on Nari's earlobe and he spoke " What If I don't want us to be friends either? "

Nari's breath hitched shutting her eyes close and tightly whilst she gripped the edge of her skirt jerking her head away so that there would be little space between her face and Seo Jun's face but Seo Jun only moved closer and placed his other hand on the other side of her head making Nari flinch, her breathing getting heavier as the familiar tension grew between them.

She wanted to switch places and be more dominant but somehow she lost all her strength to even move. Han Seo Jun got her tongue tied and on edge. 

" I---- " Nari croaked out her voice coming out small which Seo Jun found cute especially when he glanced over and saw how red her face is.

" You what? " Seo Jun urged tilting his head back staring right at her, deeply.

Nari wouldn't take it anymore so she took a step to her right which made Seo Jun's eyebrows furrow in confusion but then soon realized that the blond girl is trying to escape without answering him first. So he grabbed her once again and back her up by the sink, resting one hand by the sink and on hand on her back pulling her closer to him.

" Seo Jun-ie " Nari breathed her hands finding their way on top of his chest which made Seo Jun's insides run wild " Ju Kyung is kind of waiting for me--- downstai--- "

Her voice died down once she noticed how Seo Jun had leaned in more his lips closer to hers, feeling each others hot breath. Seo Jun clenched his jaw once he felt Nari stumble her knees growing weak from the feeling that Seo Jun is giving her, he pulled her more onto him, her left leg going between his thighs making him lowly hiss shutting his eyes close to calm his self.

" where? " Seo Jun breathed their lips brushing when he talked and it's driving Nari insane realizing that Seo Jun had been teasing her

" Downstairs " she gritted gulping her eyes moving towards his eyes, only to see how his brown eyes had turned darker

" What? " he whispers tearing his gaze off Nari's eyes and dropped down on her lips 

" what do you mean what? " she scowled angrily growing frustrated " Just fucking kiss me "

It all happened quickly and before Kim Nari knows it, Han Seo Jun had pressed his lips on hers.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

215K 8.5K 19
He was known to be reserved. And she was known to be the newest Upper Moon to ever exist in the era. Yet, she was so similar to him. He watched her o...
361K 14.4K 48
Daniel Owens is a 21 year old man, he is 5'7, he love going to clubs late at night. Paul Storm is a 25 year old man, he is 6'6 and well built. He is...
119K 3.4K 28
Kang Haewon and Han Seojun. The friends to lovers slow burn romance. Both go through highschool together enduring the hardships from past in...
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...