𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐚 𝐘𝗼𝐮

By tha0nlymama

"𝙻-𝙾-𝚅-𝙴, 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎?" More

𝘊𝘰𝘱𝘺𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘗𝘢𝘨𝘦
𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐚 𝐘𝗼𝐮
𝘡𝘦𝘳𝘰
𝘖𝘯𝘦
𝘛𝘸𝘰
𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳
𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦
𝘚𝘪𝘹
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵
𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦
𝘛𝘦𝘯
𝘌𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘚𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺
𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘖𝘯𝘦
𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘛𝘸𝘰
𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳
𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦
𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘚𝘪𝘹
𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵
𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘖𝘯𝘦
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘛𝘸𝘰
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘚𝘪𝘹
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘖𝘯𝘦
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘛𝘸𝘰
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘚𝘪𝘹
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦
𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺
𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺-𝘖𝘯𝘦
𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺-𝘛𝘸𝘰
𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺-𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐬

𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

58.6K 3.3K 6.9K
By tha0nlymama

                    𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐚𝗺, 𝐍𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝗼𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚

"Where we about to eat at?" Mulani asked, I giggled as she reminded me of the little boy in the car.

"You sound like that little boy..." I said looking at her, she laughed.

"For real friend, I'm hungry" Mulani said, I nodded.

"Me too..." Senia said.

"Lemme google some real fast" Mulani said taking out her phone. "I want something different to eat..."

I sat back in my seat and looked out the window as we stopped at a red light. I looked around seeing if there were any fast food or any restaurants that could be around but only saw pharmacies, gas stations and other buildings.

"Ooh, y'all ever had Jamaican food?" Senia asked, Mulani shook her head.

"You had before?" Senia asked looking back at me, I shook my head.

"No..." I said lowly.

"I know this good Jamaican restaurant that we can get food from if y'all wanna try some" Senia said.

"What's the name?" Mulani asked.

"Island Coconut Kitchen, it's like a minute and half from where we at" Senia said.

"What they be having?" Mulani asked, I looked ahead looking at Senia. "I hope that got chicken because ion know..."

"They do girl" Senia said chuckling. "But they have curry and barbecue chicken, jerk pork, oxtails and chicken stew"

"Oh aight" Mulani said starting back driving.

Turn me up YC
JT

"Can you turn the music up?" I asked lowly, Senia nodded before turning up the volume. I bopped my head to the music as it got louder making the bass start bumping.

"FUCK NIGGA, I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT, AIN'T TALKING A BAG I COVER MY EARS..."Mulani yelled rapping, she looked between the road and her phone as she starting recording herself. "I HOP IN A LAMB, I'M SWITCHING THE GEARS!!"

"MY BITCHES BALLING, MAKE THESE NIGGAS CHEER! AUDEMARS PIGUETS WITH THE CRUSHED FACE..." Senia rapped.

"I LEAVE A BITCH MAD WITH A STUCK FACE" I joined in rapping along.

"WHO THE FUCK HOES PLAYING WITH ANY WAY!? CITY GIRLS MAKE EM WISH LIKE RAY J" we all yelled rapping out.

"ALL THESE NIGGAS WANNA FUCK MULA-NI" Mulani yelled rapping. I watched as she quickly covered her mouth and turned the music down some before shook her head.

"Ooh, I didn't mean to say that" Mulani said, Senia and I laughed. She was very shocked.

"I'm serious like it just came out" she said chuckling as she made a turn, I looked out the window noticing we were driving into a parking lot.

"But shii fuck it, only big glizzy can fuck me!" Mulani said, I shook my head. I unbuckled my seatbelt as the car came to a stop, I grabbed my phone along with my purse before we all got out.

"Ooh chile, it's hot" Senia said blocking the sun from her face, I nodded. It was, but it was pretty outside.

We all walked towards the entrance of the place before walking inside. I looked around eyeing the place seeing tables and chairs that was blocked off.

"Oh shit, We forgot our mask" Senia said, my eyes got widen as I remembered that I didn't have my mask.

"Omggg" Mulani dragged out. "I just want some to eat..."

I sighed.

"Me too..." I said lowly.

We all turned around walking back outside making our way back towards the car. Mulani clicked the button and unlocked the car, Senia opened one of the car doors and grabbed the masks before shutting it.

"Here you go" she said handing Mulani and I a mask.

"Thank you" I said grabbing the mask from her, I put the mask on before turning around following behind as we made our way inside the place.

"Welcome to Island Coconut Kitchen, would you like to try our Tuesday's special?" The women behind the counter asked.

"What are you having?" Mulani asked, I stood beside her as I looked at the menu on the wall.

"You have the option to choose from our two jerk sandwiches which are chicken and pork along with your option between our two sides that were Mac and cheeses and Fried plantains" the women said, Mulani nodded.

"What are fried plantains?" Mulani asked looking at menu. "Like are they fried bananas?"

"Yeah but they're from Southeast Asia..." I said lowly, Mulani looked at me and nodded.

"Okay, I think I know what I want..." she said before ordering her food.

As Mulani and Senia ordered their food I stood off to the side looking through the menu trying to figure out what I wanted. It wasn't that much too choose from considering that I didn't know what was some of the foods that were listed. Some of it sounded good so I just chose something hoping that it would taste good as it sounded.

"What are you getting friend?" Mulani asked walking over towards me.

"Curry chicken..." I said lowly, she nodded.

"Oh yeah, good mindsets think alike because I got the same thing" Mulani said nodding her head. "I hope that shit good tho..."

"Yeah..."

I was waiting patiently for Senia to get done ordering her food so I could go next. I eyed her as she got finished making me walk forward before I felt myself being pushed against the counter.

"Aye, wtf"  Senia said while walking over towards me.

"Damn nigga, stop fucking playing so much" I heard a deep voice come from behind me. I didn't look back I just stood there as I waited until the women returned to take my order.

"You okay?" Senia asked, I nodded. I cleared my throat as I seen the women returned, I smiled as she began taking my order.

After I order and paid, I walked over to the side and stood there as I waited for my order to be ready. I pulled out my phone unlocking it and went to Wattpad reading a current book.

"Well, pay attention and watch where tf you going!" I heard Mulani yell, I looked up seeing she was arguing with some guy.

"Ayo, ion' know who you think you talking to" the guy said, I shook my head as she continued fussing with him. I eyed the guy along with two others that stood there looking at Mulani as she fussed, I quickly looked down as I seen one of the boys eyeing me.

"I'm talking to yo stupid loo—Mulani come on girl" I heard Senia say. I shook my head and looked up, my eyes widen as I seen the guy that was eyeing me walking over towards me.

"Ay, my fault for me and my homie pushing you..." the guy said, I blinked my eyes looking at him as he started talking.

He was attractive but I could say not that much. I've seen better. He was light skin with a head full of dreadlocks. They were neat but his parts weren't straight as I've known they'd be.

"You good?" I heard him asked, I nodded.

"What's yo name ma?" He asked looking at me.

"Euphoria..." I said lowly looking down.

"Oh, you one of them shy ones..." The guy said, I looked up and blinked my eyes at him. "I'm Deontae"

"Nice meeting you" I said lowly looking at him.

"You from around hea?" Deontae asked, I nodded.

"Yeah..." I said.

"Why ian' never seen you before?" He asked, I shrugged.

I heard a chirp of a bell come from behind the counter making me look over seeing the women holding up our plates as she started bagging them.

That was fast

"Come on friend" I heard Mulani say, I looked at her and nodded.

"I have to go..." I said looking at Deontae.

"Aight, but can I get yo number before you go?" He asked, I eyed him.

"Sure..." I said, Deontae smirked. He pulled out his phone before handing it over towards me, I did the same as I handed my phone to him before grabbing his. I put my number in as I saved it under my name and handed his phone back.

"Aight ma, I'ma hit you up" Deontae said, I nodded.

I walked passed him as I followed behind Mulani and Senia. We walked outside towards the car before getting in, I took my mask offand grabbed some hand sanitizer out my purse.

"Here you go boo" Senia said passing me my food and drink.

"Thank you..." I said grabbing the tray and drink as I poured hand sanitizer on my hand.

"Do you guys want some?" I asked handing my hand sanitizer up, they nodded. I handed it to them before I opened my tray of food and eyed it.

It looked so good.

"Here you go friend" I heard Mulani say, I looked up seeing her handing me my hand sanitizer. I grabbed it and placed it back into my purse.

I took my fork and grabbed some food before putting it in my mouth. I closed my eyes as I chewed tasting the goodness.

"Oh no..." I said opening my eyes.

"What happened?" Senia and Mulani asked looking back at me, I eyed them.

"I forgot to pray before I ate" I said lowly before closing my eyes as I began praying. I opened my eyes as I finished and began eating again.

"Ooh, lemme pray because I'm finna dig in" Mulani said closing her eyes. I opened my drink and took a sip before

"Oh this shit good" Mulani said chewing her food, Senia nodded as she took a bite of her food. "Ain't it?"

I nodded and continued eating until I finished.

I'm so full

•••

"Move Cassius!" Senia pouted as Cassius grabbed her by her legs, he put his hands between her legs as he whispered something in her ear.

"Moveee" she dragged out laughing.

"Say yeah" Cassius said placing his other hand around her neck as he hovered over her.

"Move" Senia said laughing as she look at him, he shook his head.

"Say yeah" he said tilting her head backwards.

"Okay!" She said, he tugged it back more making her grin as she stuck her tongue out.

"Ugh, you nasty" Cassius said scrunching up his face as he released her. "You always tryna hunch on me..."

Senia gasped and bust into laughter, Mulani chuckled.

"I kno—boo you was just all in my ear" Senia said looking at Cassius, he shook his head.

"No I wasn't" he said, Senia eyed him.

"So you ain't say let's go to the bathro—SHHH SHUT UP!" Cassius said grabbing her by her mouth, she laughed.

I sat beside Paris as I laid my head on his shoulder watching as he passed a blunt to Glizmo. I could tell he was high because he was leaned back into the chair with his hoodie on like always which was something I'd began to notice.

I pulled out my phone as I heard it ding. I eyed it as I seen a message from the groupchat Mulani recently made and added me to, I unlocked my phone and went to it as I eyed the message.

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐳💕

𝐌𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢🧚🏾
Y'all something ain't right...

𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐚🧚🏽‍♀️
Wym?

𝐌𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢🧚🏾
You ain't notice how Glizmo & Blood ain't
been talking this whole while?

I think something happened

They're high

𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐚🧚🏽‍♀️
^^^
Cassius acting normal to me

Yeah he is

𝐌𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢🧚🏾
Nie y'all know Cassius act stupid on a daily😂

𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐚🧚🏽‍♀️
Leave my stink alone😭😭

𝐌𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢🧚🏾
See look up
😂😂😂

I looked up from my phone eyeing Cassius, he was sticking his tongue out as he stared at a bag of weed that laid in his lap. He looked between Senia and the bag as he started swirling his tongue, she looked at him before she burst into laughter along with Mulani.

"Tf you laughing fa?" Glizmo asked looking Mulani, she grabbed his face and kissed him. He grabbed her neck and continued kissing her before he pulled back and bit his lip.

"Ooh, don't look at me like that" Mulani said eyeing him, he chuckled.

"Clapping new packs..." Cassius said eyeing Glizmo, Glizmo eyed Paris.

"Big bruh?" Glizmo asked, Paris nodded.

"Fasho" I heard Paris say. I lifted my head and sat up as he eyed me licking his lips. I looked at him seeing his eyes were low and red.

"You straight?" He asked, I nodded.

"Yeah..." I said lowly, he nodded. I watched as he stood up from his seat and stretched. "Ayo, I'm finna head out. I'a catch y'all lata"

"Aight nigga" Glizmo said dapping up Paris, I eyed as they started doing a handshake before Paris walked over to Cassius doing the same.

"Later loser" Cassius said.

"Bye associate" Mulani said waving at him, he stuck up his middle finger at her before he looked over at me.

I eyed him as he nodded and motioned for me to come here, I stood up from the couch and followed behind him as we walked outside. I stood there as we reached his car while he leaned up against it, I looked down as he stood there looking at me.

He's always staring at me

"Whatchu' finna get into?" Paris asked, I shrugged.

"I don't know..." I said lowly.

"How was yo day?" He asked, I looked up and looked at him. "It was aight?"

"Yeah..." I said nodding.

"How about you?" I asked, he shrugged as he looked at me.

"My shit was straight..." he said nodding, I nodded. I swung side to side as I looked down at my toes, I eyed my paint as I noticed that I needed another pedicure.

"How you getting home?" I heard Paris asked, I looked up and shrugged.

I didn't know why but I felt myself not wanting to go home. Everything was fine, I'd just knew my mother and Kareem were probably out somewhere and I didn't want to be alone.

"You need a ride?" He asked, I shook my head.

"Aight well, I'a hit you lata mama" Paris said opening his car door as he was about to get in.

"C-Can I come with you?" I asked lowly looking down at my feet.

"Whatchu' say?" Paris asked, I looked up seeing he was already looking at me.

"Can I come with you?" I asked looking at him.

"Youn' wanna go home?" He asked, I shook my head. He eyed me.

I should've never asked because he probably doesn't even like me enough

"Nevermind, I'll see you later" I said waving at him as I turned to leave.

"Nawl, come here" I heard, I looked back and seen Paris waving me over. I sighed and turned around as I started walking back over where I stood before.

"I'a take you wit me but I'm heading home" Paris said, I nodded.

"Mama, you sure you wanna come wit me?" He asked eyeing me, I nodded. "Ian' tryna make you uncomfortable and shit..."

"I'm not..." I said lowly while eyeing him.

"Aight, come on" Paris said nodding his head.

"I'm going to say bye" I said, he nodded. I turned around and walked back inside the house, I grabbed my phone and my purse before I eyed around making sure I had everything.

"Bye..." I said waving at everyone.

"You're leaving friend?" Mulani asked standing up from Glizmo's lap, I nodded.

"Yeah, I'm leaving with Paris" I said lowly, she smiled.

"Text me" Mulani whispered in my ear, I pulled away and nodded.

"Parisss" Cassius dragged out with widen eyes, Glizmo and him eyed each other before nodding.

"Yeah..." I said lowly.

"Bye boo" Senia said waving at me, I walked over towards her and gave her a hug.

"Bye..." I said waving everyone before walking outside. I made my way towards Paris's car and got in on the passenger side before I put on my seatbelt.

"You straight mama?" He asked looking over at me as he looked out the rear view mirror while backing out.

I nodded.

•••

"Come on" Paris said closing and locking the front door before he grabbed my hand and led as we walked upstairs to his room.

I walked over towards the bed and took a seat on the edge as I eyed Paris, I watched as he took off he shirt leaving him in a white wife beater. I sat there and looked at him as he began taking things out his pants pocket placing it on the dresser. I sat there and eyed him as I began scanning his arms, they were muscular with a lot of tattoos.

He has some pretty arms

"Oh word?" I heard him ask, I looked up and seen him smirking as he looked at me.

"What did you say?" I asked blinking my eyes as I looked at him.

"I got some pretty arms?" Paris asked, my eyes got widen as I thought about him hearing me say that.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean too say that" I said lowly shaking my head, Paris shook his head.

"You good mama, I appreciated it" he said looking at me.

"Oh..." I said lowly.

"You let yo mama know where you was?" Paris asked, I shook my head.

"You gotta let her know ian' tryna start nothing" he said, I nodded.

"I'll take you home in the morning, ian' gone feel like it lata" Paris said.

"Okay, I'll text her..." I said pulling out my phone. I unlocked it and went to my mother and I message thread.

𝐌𝗼𝗺𝗺𝐲💕

Mommy I'm at Paris's house
He's taking me home in the morning

Okay baby, have fun but not too much nie
If you wanna get freaky use a condom

Mommy I'm not getting freaky🤦🏾‍♀️

I'm just making sure my love
I love you😘

I love you

"She said okay..." I told Paris, he nodded. I looked up and eyed him as I seen that he'd changed clothes, he was now in shorts instead of pants.

"Get out" Paris said, I blinked my eyes at him as he looked down.

"Huh?" I asked, he looked up at me and shook his head.

"Talking to this muthafucka" Paris said pointing down. I looked down seeing a small grey and white puppy, I smiled as it stuck it tongue out.

"Aww" I cooed looking at the small puppy.

I wanna hold him

"He's so cute..." I said, Paris nodded.

"Bad asf too" He said, the puppy looked at him.

"Yeah, I'm talking about yo punk ass" Paris said bucking at him, the puppy growled. "Aight, chill"

"What is his name?" I asked.

"Kingston" Paris said, I nodded.

"Can I hold him?" I asked looking up at Paris, he nodded. I bent down and gently grabbed the puppy holding him in my arms, I smiled as he started licking my cheek.

"You're so cute..." I said rubbing him. Kingston growled as I seen Paris handing me some clothes.

"Stfu" Paris said, I eyed him.

"You're being mean to him..." I said lowly, I bent down and released him.

"Nigga always growling like he scaring somebody" Paris said looking at Kingston. I watched as he walked towards the door opening it, he let Kingston run out before closing it.

"What are these for?" I asked holding up the clothes as I eyed them, it was a pair of man boxers along with a T-Shirt.

"Put em on fa tonight, ian got no girl clothes" Paris said, I nodded.

"Where can I change?" I asked looking at Paris, I eyed as he pointed to a door.

"There the bathroom" He said, I nodded. I stood up from the bed and walked inside the bathroom. I quickly changed out of my old clothes before I put on the clothes I was given and grabbed my others as I walked back out.

I looked around seeing the lights were out, I eyed Paris as I seen the light from his phone shining onto his face as he laid on the bed.

"Paris..." I called out, he tore his eyes away from his phone and looked at me.

"Do you have a bag I can put my clothes in?" I asked.

"Nawl, just put em in the basket mama, I'a wash em before you go" He said cutting on the flashlight in his phone pointing at the basket, I nodded and threw my clothes in before I walked over and got into the bed.

I laid down and pulled the covers over me, I moved around as I got comfortable before I felt Paris grabbed me and pulled me closer towards him. I buried my face into his neck as he grabbed one of my legs throwing it over his before wrapping his arms around my waist.

I gently rubbed my fingers down his arm as I felt his veins, I blinked my eyes as I counted the times I felt him rub my thigh up and down.

"You're tensed..." I said lowly, Paris laid there as he continued rubbing my thigh.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm straight" Paris said.

"You straight?" He asked, I nodded.

"Yeah..." I said. I blinked my eyes as I listened to Paris's breathing, I laid there blinking my eyes as closed them before I felt a kiss being placed on my cheek.

"Good night mama..."

𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
_______________________________

•••

-𝙰𝚗𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜?

-𝙴𝚞𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚊 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚠👀

-𝙼𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝
𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚜.

-𝙴𝚞𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚊 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝😗

𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚔...

𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘 𝚏𝚊𝚛?

𝙳𝚘 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝙹𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚍?
𝙸𝚏 𝚜𝚘, 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎?

𝚂𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐🥳!!!
𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍?

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚝𝚘
𝟷𝟷𝚔☺️.

𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎
𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚜𝚘
𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢^^^

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 & 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚎𝚜.

𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎!!
𝙱𝚢𝚎 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜🤎!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.6K 2.1K 20
"𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳...𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵?"-beomgyu
9.4K 357 16
𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙞𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙘, 𝙞𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙞𝙩? 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙨 𝙪𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙪𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙.
1.2M 87.9K 41
𝕀 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪,
15.8K 289 24
𝘍𝘪𝘵𝘻 𝘝𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳... 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘭-𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘥, 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘚𝘰𝘱𝘩𝘪𝘦... 𝘋𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯...