Sweetest Sin||BookOne

By itsFancee

Jameson was raised in a Catholic Church. It was never his mission to become a priest but when both of his par... More

The World Was On Fire
If We DO This
Darkness Creeping
It's The Ownership
Ten Days
As If Time Stood Still
Us Together
Investigation
Getting To Know Us
Love On The Run
Realization Of the Truth
Fever
Doctors Order
What Is This
Long Time Coming
Us
Decision To Be Made
Unsure Love
Talk To Me
Fire, Pain, Darkness
Anger
Is This The Life
Commit
Beauty and Babies
REVAMP

Learn, Watch, Listen

8.5K 245 27
By itsFancee

Jameson

I sit on the edge of the bed and watch as Madison circles a naked and blind folded Reece. She's in nothing but her six inch heels, making my mind short circuit from the erotic nature and beauty of what I'm looking at right now. The thick woman isn't the least bit ashamed of her body. She knows it worthy to be worshipped. Every. Single. Damn. Curve. But right now, she's teaching me what baby boy likes, and I'm more than willing to watch her do so.

"I'm not properly prepared, but I know how to use him with just my hands." Madison says as she stops in front of Reece. His chest is heaving and I watch him inhale deeply, before groaning. He has to smell Madison arousal since her cunt is right in his face. I watch with my dick in my hand as Madison kneels in front of her husband. She pecks his lips, but Reece is well trained, he doesn't respond. Not even when Madison kisses down to his jaw before nipping the underside of it. She then kisses down to his pecks and sucks each nipple for few seconds. That makes Reece moan and Madison looks over at me. It's a quick glance, and I realize she's telling me to pay attention to what makes her husband tick.

So yes to nipple stimulation.

Madison  smirks and then with the fire of God in her hand she slaps Jameson cock. I draw back in shock of what I'm seeing. Not only does Reece cry out with pain, he comes at the same time.

"Jesus," I blurt out as I look to Madison. My cock is aching to blow my load and I can't wait. Now that I know Reece likes pain, it's time for me to play. "Move." I say to Madison and she quickly backs away from Reece. Standing up, I walk over to the blindfolded man. I reach down and untie the silk material around his eyes. When Reece looks up at me, I damn near double over from the raw emotions on his face. His big eyes are wide with innocence, his lips parted as he pants from his orgasm.

"You have to be one of the most beautiful humans I have ever seen. The other being Madison." I say softly as I grip Reece's chin between my thumb and forefinger. Giving it a light squeeze, Reece smiles before opening his mouth. I grip the base of my cock and slide the head of it across Reece's lips. He groans when I slowly begin to push myself onto his awaiting tongue. I'm strung up so tight from Madison riding me in my town-car, I'm not sure I'll last long.

"So damn hot," Madison says as she moves into my line of vision. She stands behind Reece and I groan when she takes his long hair and wraps it up in her fist. From there, she proceeds to manipulate his head so that his mouth is fucking me. The handsome man gags and slurps on my cock until my knees buckle.

"Make him come, baby." Madison coos as her eyes meet mine. My jaw is clenched as I try to gain control of the situation. "Milk him dry sweet boy. Show daddy how good you can be."

Holy fucking shit.

I'm not going to be able to hold it. Not with Madison staring into my fucking soul with a wanton look on her face, while she makes her husband fuck my cock with is mouth.

"Come for us, daddy," Reece groans at Madison words and my eyes roll into my fucking head. I gasp as I come so hard I swear my whole body trembles. My mouth opens as I let out a groan while thrusting my hips lightly. I'm not sure what the hell to do with my hands, so I keep running them through my hair before gripping the strands. When the high of my orgasm begins to fade, I exhale heavily. Opening my eyes, I look down at Reece who is wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. His eye's are still rounded, innocent looking. I realize quickly that he's looking for my approval.

"So good." I sigh as I cup his cheek in my hand. Reece nuzzles into it, and I lean forward to kiss a unsure looking Madison. I know her Mistress persona just came out to play, which is fine. We need balance, and if this is balance, then this is good.

Two hours later, I'm thoroughly spent as Madison lays on my chest lightly snoring and Reece lays in-between my legs watching Netflix. My back is resting against my headboard as I rub Madison bare ass and run my fingers through Reece's hair. I'm content, and it's hard to believe I've found this peace in less than two weeks of leaving my home town. I don't want to think that being a priest has held me back, but that's how the cards are reading right now. A dark voice in the far corner of my mind has me afraid of where this could lead. I'm the outsider here. These two beautiful people are bringing me in on a marriage that has obviously been going strong for seven years. Who am I to walk in and fuck things up?

But the rational part of me says; You didn't ask for this. They wanted you and asked you to join in on their relationship.

"What is this?" I say suddenly, surprising myself. Reece looks back and up at me and I guess my expression is as tense as I feel. He rolls over onto his stomach before kissing my abs.

"What ever you want it to be," he says with a smile. "We both want you. Permanently."

"As a boyfriend or what? I'm not looking to be played with then tossed away."

"That's not it." Reece says as he gets up and stands naked on the side of the bed. "Lets go talk, man to man, alone." I gently lay Madison down before standing and walking over to my closet. Handing Reece a robe, I smile when he takes the white silk material and wraps it around his body. It's a robe meant for a woman, but he fills it out. I slide on my black robe and then lead him out the room. Walking towards my study, I rack my mind on how this conversation could go. This is a man wanting to talk to me privately about me fucking his wife. It should be interesting.

Once we are in my study, I offer Reece a glass of whiskey, which he accepts. We sit down across from each other in my lounge chairs, before beginning our discussion.

"I'll start off by saying that this is something Madison and I planned." Reece begins. "For about a year we have both felt like something was missing in our lives. Madison always wanted more than one partner and I was aware of that, but I didn't think that was it at first. We thought it baby fever, then we had a pregnancy scare, but when we found out she wasn't pregnant we both realized that wasn't it. " He pauses and takes a sip of whiskey. "Then one day Madison just outright said it. She told me she wanted to add a male to our relationship, maybe two one day." Reece goes deathly quiet but I wait for him to gather himself. When he does, he smiles at me and I swear my heart beats faster. His smile is large and perfect. Just like his jaw line, his eyes, mouth, his cock.

"God, I was devastated, you know? Like," the handsome man shook his head. "I thought I wasn't enough until she explained what she knew to be true. Just like she couldn't give me some of the things I wanted, I couldn't fulfil everything she wanted.  I can't be rough with my wife, it's not in me, but sometimes Madison needs it. And she can fuck my ass with a strap-on all day, but that can't compare to a real dick inside my tight ass," Reece groans and my nostrils flare when I see the innocent look start to slip into his features. "So, you are the balance that we need. I can never love another woman as much as I love Madison. She is my whole world, but we are looking to add a moon, or a star, whichever you prefer to be. You'd be equally important in the relationship. Plus, Madison needs someone who will tell her to shut the fuck up, and not apologize for it. I need someone to abuse me when Madison doesn't want to be in control. And, we both want someone to bring in and share our love with. If you do  this with us, then you we will be one. No one will be on the outside looking in, and when you are ready, we will marry you. It may not be legal, but we'll go to some exotic beach and get married."

"Come here," I demand. I stare at Reece as he swallows thickly and stands. I watch as he unties his robe and lets it fall to the ground. Now it's my turn to swallow the lump in my throat. It's fucking amazing how beautiful this man is. His skin is porcelain and smooth. His cock is long and thick, as well as cleanly shaven. Reece climbs onto my lap while placing his hands on my shoulders. I'm no longer in control of what the fuck is going on and I'm always in control.

"Bite me," Reece breathes out and I don't question it. Leaning forward, I latch on to his dusky pink nipple and suck it gently. Then with enough force to hurt, I bite down on it. "Harder." He pants and I oblige.

"Oh fuck, harder. Make it hurt." I grunt in approval before biting down so hard that I taste blood. When the warm iron taste touches my tongue, something inside me wakes up. In a flash I have Reece on his back in my lounge chair with his legs over my shoulders. My cock forces it's way into his dry ass and I lick my lips in pleasure when he winces in pain.

"You can fucking take it, can't you Reece? You can take my thick cock into this tight ass. I want to see the pain on you face when I take you." I say as I slam myself all the way to the hilt. Reece lets out a loud moan as he arches his back. His face shows that he's in pain, but his body is showing his pleasure. He fucking loves what I'm doing to him right now.

Perfect.

He's fucking perfect.

I immediately start to fuck him hard. Reece gasps at the ferocity of the fucking I'm giving him, but doesn't ask me to stop. His soft hands grab on to my biceps as his head flies back on a silent scream. Leaning back I gather spit in my mouth and slowly let it drip from my lips right where I am joined with him. I do it twice more before moving again.

"Oh yes, yes." Reece groans as his nails bite into my skin.

"Such an amazing man." I praise as I feel my spine start to tingle with my impending orgasm. Fuck. Being with Reece is something fucking magical. I don't know if it's due to him being my first man, but I know one thing for sure; I will never let him go. Him nor his beautiful wife. These two people have walked into my life and offered me something nothing in Mississippi could ever offer me. Happiness. True, unfiltered happiness and they don't know it yet, but I'll kill them both before I ever let them go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 1.6K 40
The world is full of surprises, and people are not always what they seem. This is especially true for Kenzie, Matt, and Reed. Reed Basil is the quint...
169K 7K 10
Falling in love was easy, Harrison thought, almost a little too easy. He didn't plan to fall in love with his not so normal neighbors, but hey- shit...
281K 1K 13
Worlds filled with sex and steam, with some romance mixed in. Come and enjoy the dirty smut, don't be shy (⁠~⁠ ̄⁠³⁠ ̄⁠)⁠~ I update it randomly. Also I...
217K 8.6K 21
[COMPLETED] Everyone wants what Pembroke has, good looks, fortune, and fame. But Pembroke feels like he's missing out on something; he has a hard tim...