larry one shots

By stylessxtommo

๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’Š'๐’… ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’š ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’š... More

แดกแด‡สŸแด„แดแดแด‡
๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ 
๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐
๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ค๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ
๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ
๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐ซ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž
๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐
๐ฉ๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ž๐ฑ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ
๐ž๐ฑ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
๐ž๐ฑ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ญ ๐Ÿ‘
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐š๐ฅ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ~ ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ
a/n
a/n
๐œ๐ข๐ ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ
๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž
๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐š๐๐ฆ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ซ
๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ
๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฆ๐ž
๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก
๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค
๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐š๐ 
๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ
๐๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก
๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐
๐ฃ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฌ
๐ฃ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ
๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง
๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž
๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ญ ๐Ÿ‘
important! please read
๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ'๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก?
๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ
๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ
thank u :)
๐œ๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž

๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐š๐ 

3.1K 52 141
By stylessxtommo

[date; started - 3/28/21 - published - 4/3/21]

[quick note; i decided to get a new format, my last was one was bothering me, also this is complete fluff, i realize my last two were a bit on the dark side]

{summary; it's harry's 17th birthday, all the boys take him to a laser tag game. NON FAMOUS AU}

no pov

The warm sun is shining through the flat all the guys share, slowly melting at the snow that was laid down on the concrete during the harsh winter season.

The warm weather makes this day that Louis, Niall, Liam, and Zayn more perfect.

It's harry's 17th birthday, still the baby out of the guys but nonetheless he's getting older.

Currently he's sleeping upstairs in his bedroom while the guys are sat in the kitchen.

"I'm not waking him." Niall held his hands up.

"same, he's grumpy in the morning." Zayn chimes in.

"Louis, you should do it, he likes you the most anyways." Liam says while nudging him.

"no he doesn't." he looks up to see all the guys rolling their eyes.

"fine. you lads are a bunch of wankers." Louis says while standing up and softly walking about the stairs.

He reaches harry's room, who insisted that he painted his door pink, saying how the original white was too bland and blinding.

Louis knocks gently, in case the boy was changing. There's no response so he enters the room to harry sprawled out on the bed, snoring lightly.

"haz, time to wake up." He rolls over so he is facing away from the older lad. He mumbles something but louis can't quite hear.

"what was that love?"

"go away liam." oh so he thinks i'm liam? This should be interesting. Let's test this theory.

"fine, i'll go but niall is really hungry and wants some of your infamous pancakes."

"tell him to make his own." harry grumbles.

"but louis also wants them.." Harry immediately sits up and begins to walk towards the door, only to stop halfway there.

"that wasn't very nice." he pouts. Louis walks over and pinches his cheek.

"i just felt like being a little cheeky birthday boy." Harry blushes and swats louis' hand away who laughs.

"we have a morning surprise for you, make your way downstairs when you are finished getting ready cutie."

Louis walks out to be met with all the guys eavesdropping.

"cutie? really lou?" zayn says.

"you lads already know how our friendship works."

"you two are basically married yet you won't admit your feelings, we know." Niall chuckles.

"oi shut up." Louis slaps his arm and they all walk downstairs into the living room. The gray furniture spreaded out evenly thanks to harry.

A couple minutes later, harry walks out in a simple and comfy outfit, taking a seat next to louis on the loveseat.

"you can sit by me harry, there's more room." Liam pats the spot next to him.

"no, i don't think lou minds." He turns to look at the boy sitting next to him.

"of course love. I wouldn't even care if you had to sit on my lap." Louis chuckles but that stops as harry moves his leg to actually sit on his lap.

He tucks his face into his neck while Louis smiles and runs his fingers through his soft hair.

He looks up to the other guys making kissy faces. Quickly flipping them off in return.

"so we were thinking darling, how about we all do a meditation session with you?"

Harry perks up and removes his head from where it was resting against Louis.

"really?!" The thing is, harry asks nonstop for the lads to join him but they never do saying it's stupid.

"yep! how does that sound?" Harry stands up doing a small little victory dance.

"we are going to have so much fun." Niall sighing a bit as they all stand up and follow harry outside.

"okay, Louis you can have the blue mat, i'll take the green, and the rest of you can pick whatever color." harry said with excitement in his voice.

Whenever harry is extremely excited his voice goes up about two octaves.

All the lads grabbed their mats, niall complaining since he wanted blue because it "matched his eyes."

Louis having to fight him off.

"BACK I SAY!! hazza here said i get the blue one." Louis stuck his tongue out in a teasing manner.

"HARRY!!" He immediately walks over and looks at niall.

"lou here won't give me the blue one."

"well.. do you really want the blue one?" harry directed towards louis.

"yes, that way we both match our eye colors harold."

"Just take the pink one niall." Harry walks away while niall pouts and grabs the pink mat.

"you're lucky it's harry's birthday otherwise you would be a dead man." Niall says lowly as he passes louis.

"okay boys! let's start with something easy. Get into mountain pose." Harry says while watching all the guys struggle tremendously.

Louis managed to land on his bum, toppling over into Zayn who curses loudly. Niall somehow got on liams back who is trying to throw the irish lad off.

Harry cringes when it all ends in a huge boy pile.

"like this.." harry says while demonstrating to the guys. They each return to their mat and attempt again.

Louis starts to lose his balance a bit and seems to be struggling more than the other guys.

Harry smirks playfully and goes over to stand behind  louis. He puts his soft hands on louis' curvy waist. His boxers somewhat peeking out of his joggers.

"thanks haz." louis says as he gets steadied.

"alright lads let's try downward dog." harry's voice a little bit more seductive.

"harold you can let go." louis says before bending over.

"i better make sure you don't fall, don't want you hurting yourself."

"wouldn't the pose be a bit... uhm.. ya know?" harry puts on an innocent face and looks confused even though he knows exactly what louis is talking about.

Louis bends down and blushes bright red when the other guys turn to look at him.

"you all know i top right?" he says quietly to them, causing a loud laugh out of niall. Harry moves back to his mat and smacks nialls head.

"ow."

"mediation is suppose to be relaxing not giggly."

Alter about 15 minutes, harry has officially given up. Niall won't stop laughing, liam's pants managed to rip, Zayn rushed off to the bathroom to fix his hair, and louis still keeps toppling over.

"okay well, thanks for trying."

"sorry hazza." louis says while walking over to hug him.

"you don't have to apologize, it was fun even with you all tumbling over." Harry smiles and briskly walks into the house.

The other guys follow and watch as harry sits down on the large couch and turns on the notebook.

"harold, we have another surprise." Niall chirps.

Harry looks over and smiles to silently continue on.

"we wanted to take you to a laser tag tournament."

Harry immediately jumps up and turns the tv off. He grabs his shoes and stands in the doorway.

"are you boys coming?" harry asks with a sparkle in his eye.

"you did all that in around 3 minutes.." liam says laughing. All the lads beginning to head towards the doorway.

They all head into the vehicle they share, louis offering to drive with harry calling shotgun.

They blast a new pop band that's out called 'one subtraction' their music was pretty good, drag me up was one of their favorites.

Once they arrive to the arena, it's lighted with neon signs and harry quickly jumps out of the car before louis even has a chance to turn the car off.

"slow down haz." zayn shouts out shaking his head playfully.

"c'mon you guys are soooo slow." the youngest boy whines.

They all roll their eyes and speed up to meet up with harry.

They watch as the participants from the last game exit with a bit of sweat running down their foreheads.

"i hate physical activity." niall says while liam punches his arm.

"this is for harry remember?" he says while harry is off in his own world.

"are you boys here for the 12pm game?" the young freckled teenager asks.

"it's my birthday!!" harry says excitedly.

"i don't care, now either get in line or just sit there and look pretty." Even though the guy basically shut harry's excitement down, the causal flirting made the jealousy in louis fire up.

"we would like to start the game now." louis says angrily while slamming down the money on the marble counter.

"just head in that room." the teen points while gulping a bit at the harsh expression he's receiving.

Harry grabs louis' hand in order to calm him down while the other guys just walk behind them shocked to see their best mate act like that.

"you didn't have to do that lou." Harry says gently and in a quiet tone.

"i would do anything for you." Louis smiles as they enter the equipment and safety room.

"alright! everyone take a seat, you will get your custom names set up as well as a few safety rules" an older man; most likely the manager states.

"liam, what name are you doing?" niall asks.

"maybe lima bean, that when i hit people it says liam bean hit you." Niall laughs obnoxiously loud over that.

The boys all decided on

harry; hazza

liam; lima bean

niall; irish princess

zayn; zain (a/n i think he used to spell it like that)

Louis' name is a bit of a surprise for harry so he didn't share with the boys.

Once the boring speech of rules is over they all are able to get into teams.

Niall and Harry versus Zayn, Liam, and Louis.

"lou, please be on my team." harry begged with puppy eyes.

"sorry hazzie, i have to be on the opposite team."

"i don't see why." he mumbles.

They all wait forever the 5 second countdown at the top to reach zero.

The alarm sounds and they all run into the arena, it's large and dark only being lighted up by neon lights.

A few minutes go by, with Louis in the lead, liam following behind, then zayn, then niall, and lastly harry who happens to be terrible at laser tag.

Louis spots him off to the side and decided to try and take aim even with the far away shot.

He presses the trigger and watches as harry's little box lights up saying someone hit him.

Louis has been purposely avoiding harry, so much to the point harry was standing right in front of him, mere inches away and Louis turned and walked away.

Louis can see harry's confused face, he seems him looking around to find no one nearby.

Louis shoots off the gun again, the screen lights up and now harry is walking around a bit. It's as if everyone else in the room disappeared.

Louis shoots it again, the box lights up, he should really be a professional, he's hit all of these.

Harry begins slowly making his way towards louis, still unaware of his presence.

After waiting a couple of seconds, harry finally rams into louis. He will give harry the benefit of the doubt, it's pitch dark.

"sorry lou!" harry says while backing up a little.

"wait, you haven't shot me once, i just realized."

"i didn't feel like shooting the prettiest boy here." Harry blushes and places his face into his sleeve to hide it. He does a terrible job since louis smiles at his small victory.

"you want me to hit you?" Harry nods so louis aims and presses the trigger.

The box lights up and harry looks down, his head tilts a little in confusion.

"it says 'i like you' hit me." He looks up from the box to look at louis in his blue eyes, even with the darkness that surrounds them they still burn bright blue.

"surprise!!"

"wait, you really like me?"

Louis' face sets to a frown, and harry has a panicked expression.

"that's not what i mea- fuck it." Harry walks i've rand grabs Louis' cheeks and presses his lips against Louis'.

Harry sees his box light up and removes his pink full lips from louis' small yet soft lips.

'lima bean hit you'

Harry turns around to see all the guys staring at them.

"i'm pretty sure the rules covered not making out in the laser tag arena." Zayn says.

"yea and i missed a good picture, how am i suppose to start an album if i missed the first kiss." niall pouts. Louis shakes his head and walks back over to harry to reconnect their lips.

• authors note •
sorry this is so crappy, but i hoped you enjoyed, i realize it's really short, the next one will be much longer!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 252 31
exactly what the title says!! mostly fluff and no smut :) ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š
14.8K 184 32
1D (Gay) smut oneshots
3.2K 19 15
Oneshots about Larry Stylinson Will contain smut
12.7K 190 22
Larry One Shots Requests are open. If you have anything you want to read, feel free to comment or message me your ideas :)