In Your Eyes (Kendall Jenner...

By darker_grey

A story of Kendall Jenner and Y/N. Y/N is g!p in this story. Kendall, being the bitchy girl herself, got ca... More

Hello
Unexpected
Where Are You?
Lies, Lies and Lies
She's Back
Smile
Thank you so much!
A New Day
My Beautiful Angel
I Want You Back
Chance
Goodbye
Chance II
Saved

Author's Note

1.6K 38 9
By darker_grey

Hi guys!

I hope all of you are safe out there!

Thank you so much for reading my first book. It's not the first book that I made, but this was the first story I decided to publish.

I know all of you were hoping for more chapters but then I decided to ended it, so I can focus on making the next parts of the story.

Yes, it's a cliffhanger and I apologize for that, but seeing you guys read and comment following up on the next chapters for so long, it made me feel disappointed about how I am updating this book for you.

I understand how you feel about how I ended this book, I will not defend my self coz I'm giving you guys the right to comment or raise your concerns about how I work with my stories. I will respect your opinions and no matter what,I still love you guys, and thank you for all your love and support thru the years.

I might write an additional chapter for this showing an alternative ending to this book, so I can decide which way to go for book 2.

Look out for book 2: "In Their Eyes"

Take care and stay safe!

No H8 🤘

-darker_grey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 319 30
When something life changing happens and neither Josh or Maya are confused what is going to happen?
11.5K 247 24
This story is a what-if Addison and Meredith were a couple when she found out Derek was married.
162K 4.9K 15
Years after, Lauren walked out of the door and you've been heartbroken ever since. Although on the good side, you were a well known model one of Vict...
95.2K 3.6K 8
TAEKOOK AU where Alpha Jeon was forced to marry Omega Tae to strengthen the bond of their packs. The Alpha isn't too happy about it so he made Tae's...