Dirty Little Secret

By Moms4boys

Serenity is a good girl. At least her Dad thinks so. Can she keep her Dirty Little Secret? More

Chapter One- Dirty Little Secret.
Chapter Two- Asshole is taking over.
Chapter Three- We got off on the wrong foot.
Chapter Four- Money is no longer exchanged.
Chapter Five- Playtime.
Chapter Six- All at once.
Chapter Eight- Outside the club.
Chapter Nine- It ends.
Chapter Ten- The truth is revealed.
Chapter Eleven- Seeing things.
Chapter Twelve- Refocusing energy.
Chapter Thirteen- Progress.
Chapter Fourteen- Promises.
Chapter Fifteen- A little slip.
Chapter Sixteen- Talking it out.
Chapter Seventeen- Wake up knock.
Chapter Eighteen- Coming home.
Chapter Nineteen- We're what?
Chapter Twenty- Keeping things quiet.
Chapter Twenty- One- Blindfolds, again.
Chapter Twenty-Two- The End

Chapter Seven- Mixed feelings.

2.3K 51 0
By Moms4boys

~Trevin's point of view~

This has been the longest week in history. I'm glad that it's Friday.

It's getting harder and harder for me not to tell her who I am. I want to be able to be with her at the office. I keep flirting, but I can't follow through. The second we have any physical connection, she's going to put it together.

It doesn't help that Bridgette comes every day for lunch now. Seeing them kiss makes me want to bend them both over her desk and fuck them hard. Especially if Serenity is eating Bridgette out while I fuck her. Watching that happen makes me even harder. I could go all day or night.

I do know both Luke and I have been to the club every night. We spend time with them then leave. This week has not been sexual. It's been lots of silent cuddling; It's Serenity's monthly visit from Aunt Flo. I still couldn't tell you who the other four are with. They think that we are at the office. We've never run into them at the club.

Since relationships have been established, Serenity changed a few rules at the club. They stopped everything but lap dances, and she hired bodyguards to make sure no one gets handsy. That showed me that she does care. It also makes it even harder. She changed her business for me, and I can't tell her who I am.

A knock comes on my door.

Trevin: "Come in."

Serenity walks in. Fuck she looks good.

Trevin: "Hey, Sweetheart."

Serenity: "Hello."

Trevin: "What's up?"

Serenity: "Bridgette is going to lunch with Luke. I don't have contact with mine outside of our meetings."

Trevin: "So...."

Serenity: "Want to go to lunch with me?"

Trevin: "I don't think that's a good idea, Sweetheart."

Serenity: "Ok."

She turns and starts out the door. I catch her before she does. I push the door shut; she turns towards me, and my mouth meets hers. Once I catch what I'm doing, I stop it.

Trevin: "I'm sorry."

I say as I back away. I see tears in her eyes. She doesn't say anything; she just leaves my office.

I knew at that moment that I'd have to stay away from her until our Friday nights. We have one more after tonight. Another knock comes on my door.

Trevin: "Come in."

I'm shocked to see Dasher come in.

Dasher: "Hello, Trevin."

Trevin: "What are you doing here?"

Dasher: "I wanted to pick your brain." 

Trevin: "About?"

Dasher: "Serenity."

Trevin: "Oh."

Dasher: "I saw her leaving for lunch as I was coming in. She looked upset. Did something happen?"

Trevin: "No."

Dasher: "I know that she's in a relationship. Do you know who it's with?"

Trevin: "I do."

Dasher: "Are they good to her?"

Trevin: "Extremely."

Dasher: "She won't tell me who."

My door opens. She didn't knock; she just came in.

Serenity: "I forgot my wallet. I heard Dad ask. He needs to hear it from me."

Trevin: "I wasn't going to say anything."

Serenity: "I believe you, Trevin. There are Secrets all around and some I'm really tired of hiding."

Dasher: "What's going on, Sunshine?"

Serenity: "Dad, I'm in a relationship with a woman. She absolutely Incredible, and I'm very much in love with her."

Dasher: "Oh, Sunshine."

He stands up and hugs her.

Dasher: "I'd love to meet her someday."

He breaks his hug.

Serenity: "There's more, Dad."

Dasher: "Ok?"

Serenity: "Bridgette and I are bisexual. She and I live together, but we both have boyfriends too."

Dasher: "Are you happy?"

Serenity: "Extremely."

Dasher: "That's all that matters, Sunshine."

Serenity: "You're not disappointed?"

Dasher: "No Sunshine. All I've ever wanted was for you to be happy. What I saw walking in was you not happy." 

Serenity: "That was something entirely different."

Dasher: "What was it then?"

I'm sitting here waiting for him to lose his shit on me. I'm sure she's about to drop that I kissed her.

Serenity: "I'm torn with a decision."

Dasher: "With your love life?"

Serenity: "Yes."

Dasher: "Which way?"

Serenity: "Bridgette and I are solid. I struggle with my male side."

Dasher: "Why?"

Serenity: "Our relationship is different."

She locks eyes with me.

Serenity: "Someone unexpected has shown up in my life, and I can't figure out which one I want more."

Her eyes never leaving mine.

My heart breaks because I'm the one causing all of her pain.

Dasher: "Well, that is a dilemma."

Serenity: "It is. Now I'm going to go get something to eat. Do you want anything Mr. Chambers?"

Trevin: "No, Thank you, Sweetheart."

After that, the meeting turns to business.  

~Serenity's point of view~

I was never more thankful to get to the club. I can't be with the mystery man. I do like the silent cuddle session. With that said, I know what I want to do. I wait for Bobbie to come to get me. While I wait, I do payroll for the week. I gave the girls all a little extra. They've worked hard. Outside of Friday nights, that is.

They all handled the new policy changes well. They also all agreed that they needed to happen. I know all my girls are happy, and that's all that matters to me. Bobbie knocks on my door. I open it.

Bobbie: "Room two. He seems to like that room."

Serenity: "He does."

We get to the room.

She blindfolds me. She opens the door. I've gotten used to it, so I step far enough the room for her to shut the door. He wraps me in his arms the moment the door shuts. It's like he knew I needed it. He just held me. He breaks away after a while and leads me to the bed. I sit on the edge. He had moved behind me.

Serenity: "I know that you can't speak. I still feel then need to tell you that I kissed my boss today. Well, he kissed me. I didn't stop it. I understand if you want to leave. You already put up with enough with Baby and me."

I feel him behind me. I feel him lift my t-shirt up then I feel his hands on my back. He rubs my back then moves to my shoulders.

It seems like he does this for hours. I turn my body towards him. I lightly push him to the bed. I run my hand over his crotch. I was surprised to find him hard.

Serenity: "Take your jeans and underwear off."

He does it. As soon as his cock springs free, I take him in my mouth. I circle his tip, then pull away to kick up and down his shaft. I then take him fully in my mouth.

Trevin: "Mmm."

That took me by surprise; it's the only thing I've ever heard from him. His hand goes to my head. I bob until he came. He grunts when he does; I drink every drop of him.

After we cuddle for a while, he had put his jeans back on and removed his shirt. I lay in the crook of his arm and run my fingers through his chest hair. (Oddly enough, I'm attracted to guys with chest hair)

A while later, he lets me know that he needs to go. He does this by putting his hand on my cheek. I turn my mouth and kiss his hand. I hear him suck in a breath. He moves his hand. A few minutes later, I hear the door open. I take the blindfold off. I see a note on the nightstand.

~Note~

Sapphire,

I know our relationship isn't conventional. Hopefully, this will end soon. There are things that I need you to know. I want to say them to your face. I know this week has been a struggle for you. I can feel it when I hold your beautiful body. I'm asking that you trust me.

Don't get discouraged. I will always be here for you no matter what.

Your Man.

~End note~

I have feelings for a guy I don't even know.

What kind of fucked up logic is that? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 13.7K 49
Serenity P.o.v "Justin how could you ever do something so foul like that?" I asked him as I felt the burning sensation in my eyes. Here comes the wat...
705K 3K 162
As their interaction becomes more intense, so is the twist among them and their lack of option in the situations ther are in.
85.2K 2.4K 31
Serenity Mason: -She is 22 years old -She is 5'6 -She is 358 pounds -She is a plus size women -She is very quiet and insecure -She is a paid tutor...
428K 16.6K 27
𝚊 πš™πš›πš’πšŸπšŠπšπšŽ πš›πš˜πš˜πš– πš’πšœ πš˜πš—πšŽ 𝚠𝚊𝚒 𝚝𝚘 πšπš’πš—πš πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ β€’ β€’ β€’ πš“πšžπšœπš πš›πšŽπšŠπš πš•πš˜πš πšŽπš› 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚎 πš’πš—πšπšŽπš—πšπšŽπš