Darkness Into Light • P. MAXI...

By another_dumb_blonde

[ON HOLD] TRIGGER WARNING STRONG LANGUAGE SELF HARM ABUSE EATING DISORDER PANIC ATTACKS SUICIDAL THOUGHTS M... More

authors note
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
part 14
Part 15
authors note
part 16
part 17
authors note
part 19
authors note
part 20
!IMPORTANT! authors note
not an update
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
authors note
part 25
part 26
authors note
authors note
Authors note

Part 18

1.1K 30 30
By another_dumb_blonde

Y/N'S POV:

i was just hanging out with pietro when i looked at my phone and it was 5:14 and i am supposed to be meeting peter and his friends at six. i jumped up and said "shit" pietro looked up at me and said "what's wrong draga" as i was in the closet getting changed i popped my head out and replied "i'm supposed to be meeting peter and his friends at six and- wait draga what does that mean" he smirked at me and said " wouldn't you like to know" i rolled my eyes at this and came out of the closet wearing a black and white striped top with a white crop top over it , a black skirt , a belt , and a chocker , i was wearing knee high black socks with white stripes at the top , and a pair of black and white air force one's.

(the closest i could find to what your outfit looked like)

pietro looked at me and said "wow" i just rolled my eyes at this and walked over to him and said "i'll be back later" and gave him a kiss before grabbing my black leather jacket and a small shoulder bag for money and my phone and stuff like that and i walked out.

i was walking past the common room and i heard a voice say as i was passing "and where do you think you're going" i looked back and glared at tony and replied "out" harshly to which he replied "not dressed like that you're not" i scoffed "so you have a problem with the way i dress now too" he glared at me and clenched his jaw and said "when you dress like that i do" i rolled my eyes at this and said "whatever tony i'm going to peters see you later" and i went to walk out and then tony shouted "Y/N stark get back here right now" i clenched my jaw and shouted "don't call me that , that's not my name" i went and stormed out and shouted "and i'll dress how i want asshole" and went to go to peters.

*TIME SKIP TO 6:12*

i got out of the car and thanked happy for driving me and told him i would call him when i wanted to be picked up. i took out my phone and texted peter.

Y/N
hey i'm downstairs

spider-ling 🕷💙
i'll come down to you

Y/N
okay 👍🏻

i stood outside the apartment building and waited for peter to come down and i was on my phone and read the messages tony left me.

dickhead 💩💩
Y/N STARKKKK!!!!!!

GET BACK HERE NOW

YOU ARE GROUNDED WHEN YOU GET HOME

GET HOME NOWWWW!!

i rolled my eyes and ignored the texts and i seen peter come down to me. i walked over to peter and hugged him and said "hey spider-boy" he gave me an unamused look and changed the subject by saying "nice outfit MJ is gonna love you" i giggle at his remark and said "well are we gonna just stand here or am i going to actually meet these friends of yours" he replied "ye right this way" i answered "thank you spidey" as he walked me up to his apartment.

i walked in behind peter and looked around the apartment was nice and homey i liked it. i looked and seen a boy sitting on the ground and a girl laying on the couch and then peter said "Y/N this is ned and MJ" the boy got up and said "hey i'm ned" i smiled at him and said "nice to meet you ned" and then the girl got up and said "sup i'm MJ" i replied with "nice to meet you".

*TIME SKIP TO AFTER HANGING OUT WITH PETER AND HIS FRIENDS*

i was on my way home now from hanging out with peter , ned , and MJ. happy pulled up outside the tower and i got out and thanked him before walking inside and over to the elevator. i got into the elevator and pressed the button for the avengers floor. the elevator opened on the 27th floor and a man in a suit got in and pressed the lobby button. i smiled at him and he returned it. we got to the avengers floor and i went to step out when suddenly i was pulled back in and a hand was put over my mouth so no one could hear me scream. i watched as the doors shut and then felt something pinch my neck. the last thing i heard was "hail hydra" before i was consumed by darkness.

(A/N thank you so much for 2.15k reads and all the nice comments and votes you are all so nice. i want to buy every single piece of john walker merchandise and burn it all , then dig a six foot hole in the middle of the Atlantic ocean floor and bury it there , and then cover it in rocks , and then put a big iceberg on top of it , that is how much i hate this asshole , i have nothing against the actor but the character needs to be killed off already , along with his ratty ass little bitchy sidekick , oh do i hate them two so much , i hope the two characters have a slow and painful death , and i hope no one goes to there funerals , and that they both go to hell to rot with thanos , and get tortured for the rest of eternity in hell , anyways thank you all so much and sorry for this little cliffhanger sort of thing , i hope you all have a wonderful day , thank you - the author)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 335 20
After being rescued by the Avengers from Hydra, Winter is reunited with an old friend, the Winter Soldier. While trying to adjust to the real world...
101K 1.7K 61
• CURRENTLY EDITING THIS STORY TO MAKE IT A BIT BETTER IG • ~ Follow our favourite Russian spy's story on how she decided to make a huge decision tha...
16.8K 420 16
BOOK 1 Y/N is a 23 year old super genius, she graduated University at 18 and has been obsessed on recreating wanda's mind reading powers. She was com...
4K 178 65
[I keep seeing ghosts. They whisper and scream and cry and I do not understand. I think I am a ghost too.] My debut fanfic! How exciting! Just a lit...