Poetic Justice : ( Chris Brow...

By NooFakeIshh

Brielle and Chris are trying to figure this out. Between parenting their first child together and this new fo... More

Poetic Justice : Prologue
Poetic Justice ₪ I
Poetic Justice ₪ II
Poetic Justice ₪ III
Poetic Justice ₪ IV
Poetic Justice ₪ V
Poetic Justice ₪ VI
Poetic Justice ₪ VII
Poetic Justice ₪ VIII
Poetic Justice ₪ IX
Poetic Justice ₪ X
Poetic Justice ₪ XI
Poetic Justice ₪ XII
Poetic Justice ₪ XIII
Poetic Justice ₪ XIV
Poetic Justice ₪ XV
Poetic Justice ₪ XVI
Poetic Justice ₪ XVII
Poetic Justice ₪ XVIII
Poetic Justice ₪ XIX
Poetic Justice ₪ XXI
Poetic Justice ₪ XXII
Poetic Justice ₪ XXIII
Poetic Justice ₪ XXIV
Poetic Justice ₪ XXV
Poetic Justice ₪ XXVI
Poetic Justice ₪ XXVII
Poetic Justice ₪ XXVIII
Poetic Justice ₪ XXIX
Poetic Justice ₪ XXX
Poetic Justice ₪ XXXI
Poetic Justice ₪ XXXII
Poetic Justice ₪ XXXIII
Poetic Justice ₪ XXXIV
Poetic Justice ₪ XXXV
Poetic Justice ₪ XXXVI
Poetic Justice ₪ XXXVII
Poetic Justice ₪ XXXVIII
Poetic Justice ₪ XXXIX
Poetic Justice ₪ XL
Poetic Justice ₪ XLI
Poetic Justice : Epilogue

Poetic Justice ₪ XX

12.5K 284 50
By NooFakeIshh

Brielle

"Whatever you been on I need that shit! I owe you big time, Chris could not keep his hands off me this weekend." I said in all smiled as I sat around with Chyna.

"I almost forgot about that, how did it go? You took control right"

"I tried to after a while, my back and legs were hurting so I gave up. But I swear we were hitting spots I didn't even known I had! Mhmm, my legs are still tingling from it!"

"If you didn't feel that shit before, then your ass wasn't doing something right."

I laughed. "Shut up, I always leave Chris satisfied."

"Does he have a sexual nickname for you?"

I smirked. "Yes, it's Sploosh I hate that name."

"Michael calls me Wet - Wet." She smiled sipping on her drink

I shivered trying to shake their image from my mind. "Every time when I'm climaxing and release, he says his dick drowns in my juices. So he said I Sploosh when I do that, I don't know I let it him have his moments with that." I said smiling shaking my head.

"Congratulations, your ass finally stepped your game up! See what happens when you let go and trust your damn instincts?"

"I feel so damn good, this is the highest I ever felt. It's time to come down from that cloud and get my ass home, I need to feed my boys."

"Guarantee when you get home dinner will be served for you, if you lucky Mijo won't be there and he'll be serving it butt ass naked."

I laughed. "Please stop giving me visuals of what you and Michael go through on a daily basis, I need to go!"

Chyna was right when I did get home Chris did cook dinner, but he didn't give it to me butt ass naked. My little baby was home so I couldn't get that special treatment. Before we all ate together I leaned on to the counter looking at Chris finishing up over on the stove, looking  back at Mijo who was in the living room laughing his little ass off as he watched Tom and Jerry. I bent my head low with the biggest smile on my face as I thought to myself that this is what life is about. Before all of this I was just some girl trying to stay away from trifilin niggas, I had to cross a few bumps in the road to get to this state of mind but I have one person I know for sure no matter what I do will love me and then there's this guy that I've known my whole damn life who I always loved but that was just meaningless love. It was the type of love you say to your dog or someone who means something to you but it's not enough to live off of, honestly I will say that the love came after Mijo came long.

But regardless of when our feelings came along they are here and they are here to stay, if I have to put up with those months when he's gone on tour and I'm up all night worrying what the hell he's doing. Then those are the sacrifices I'll make. If I have to put up with arguments over the bitches I see him with on the blogs then I'll fight my way though it. f I have to stay up all night on one of those occasions when Mijo is sick and nothing will get him to sleep, especially if Chris isn't around to comfort him then I'll do it! This is the territory of being a mother and a girlfriend, well I'm not really a girlfriend I'm basically playing the role of a wife and I look good doing it!

"Daddy when we leaving for Germ - any?" Mijo asked while we sat at the dinner table

"When Mommy tells us we can."

"Mommy, why you holding us back?"

I smiled. "Cause I have a job baby, little kids like you still need to see me before I leave."

"But I'm your baby, why do you need to see them?"

"Cause I'm a nurse, I need to make kids feel better just like you. I also need money, so I can buy you things when we go."

"Mijo, wouldn't you like it much better if Mommy was to stay home and keep you company all day?" Chris asked.

"Momma you going to be home with me so we can watch Tom and Jerry and play?" Mijo asked as his face lit up

I stared Chris down then directed my attention at Mijo. "I don't know yet baby, eat your food."

"I would love you to be home with me, I miss you when you gone."

"You hear that Mommy ? Your boy misses you when you're gone and daddy does the same." Chris said.

I kept giving Chris the eye trying to tell him to shut up, I don't like discussing my business around Mijo. It would be a let down to him if I did happen to say, I would most likely quit my job to be home with him. But then up leave again to get another job. After dinner Chris cleaned the dishes while I got Mijo ready for bed.

"Mommy, can you sleep in here tonight?"

"I want to sleep in my own bed, yours is too small for me I need space." I smiled running my head through his curls.

"I tiny, I'll make room for you."

"I'll think about it, in the meantime close your eyes and by the time your asleep I'll be here." I smiled.

He giggled. "No momma, you not coming back it's a trick!"

I laughed. "You need a haircut boy, you want your hair cut like daddy?"

"I don't know, I like my hair."

I smiled. "Aight, how about we shape it up a bit you looking a little wild boy!"

"Imma wild boy, imma imma wild boy!" He smiled.

"Where you hear that song from?"

"With daddy."

I rolled my eyes. "Aight Mijo, no more talking it's night night time."

He pouted his lips out. "I don't want you to go, I don't want to go to sleep."

"Too bad!" I said cracking the door and turning off his light as I way my out then downstairs to see Chris.

Chris

By now I thought everything would be over but I was wrong. When Brielle and I got back home, Jasmine began sending me naked pictures trying to get my attention for me to respond. Each one gets deleted, I do not want to see that shit. Every day that passes I don't know what to do or what's going to happen, I get at ease now that it's becoming easier to hide but I don't know how long that feelings is going to last.

"Chris don't do that shit again!" Brielle said coming downstairs into the kitchen.

"What are you talking about?" I said as I locked my phone.

"Don't bring personal shit that we talk about up in front of Mijo, I don't need him in my business."

"I don't see why you so mad?"

"Just respect the fact that I don't want the shit we discuss when we're together brought up in front of Mijo, don't drag him into our business having me feel bad because I can't spend time with my baby."

"Okay but that's not my problem, no one said you couldn't spend time with him. Quit so you can spend more time with him."

"I didn't like how you did that, you're not going to force to quit just because you sprung Mijo on me."

I came over to her placing my hands on her hips. "Baby baby, baby, relax!" I picked Brielle up and placed her on top of the counter. I'm not trying to force you to do anything, all we was doing was just making conversation with each other. I get it babe, I won't do it again."

"No Chris put me down, I'm not having that."

I pouted his lip out, "I won't do it again." I said as I kissed upon her collar bone.

She rolled my eyes, "Put me down."

I smiled. "I'll put you down alright."

I hoisted her up on my waist as I kissed her trying to find my way carrying her up the stairs "Chris stop, Mijo isn't even sleep yet."

"Then we'll wait till he's asleep!" I continued to kiss her as I carried her on my waist up the stairs and walked past Mijo's room.

I kicked opened the door and we fell over on the bed "Mommy and Daddy I want to wrestle too!" Mijo said.

Brielle screamed as she pushed me off, I damn near jumped out my skin as I seen the boy appearing on the bed next to us.

"Mijo, I told you to take your ass to sleep!" Brielle shouted.

"I know, I was sleeping with you guys tonight!" Mijo said as if he was going to cry or this could just be him working his charm on her.

"I told you to go to bed in your room!"

"No, you said to go to bed momma you did not say where!"

"Boy don't get smart, now go get your ass in the bed." I said.

He widen his eyes and stared us both down then he laid his head on my pillow crying "Mijo, stop it it's not that serious!"

"I want to sleep with you," he whined and sobbed.

"He not sleeping with us Brielle, he going to try thinking he can get away with things now " I shouted trying to top his crying

She sighed, "It's only for one night."

"No babe, that's that soft shit I was talking about. He needs to sleep in his own damn bed, I didn't buy it for nothing."

"Watch your mouth and you take him out."

"Mijo get over here!"

He got up and ran into Brielle's amrs. "Please mommy please, I want be in here with you."

"You know I can't turn down that face Chris!" I pouted

"Brielle!"

"Fine get him!"

I pried Mijo off from her and placed him in his room, he fought hard not to sleep in his bed and kept getting up. I almost had to use the belt on that ass, but I don't want to give him his first ass whipping at age 2."

"Daddy I'm sorry, I sorry daddy. Can you keep me company?" He sobbed wiping his eyes.

"Mijo kill all that damn crying and go to sleep!"

"No!"

"Mijo don't play with me."

"Daddy no!"

I was about to walk out the room but Brielle came butting in. "Come on Mijo."

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm tried of all that damn crying, you wasn't going to get any tonight anyway!" Brielle said carrying him into the room.

"I wasn't doing it for that, I'm doing it to teach him a lesson. Watch this shit it's going to get out of control soon!"

"I don't care."

Mijo finally settled down once he got in the bed with us, before we knew it he was knocked out. "You think something wrong with him?" Brielle asked running her hands through his hair.

"Yeah, you! You enable his ass too much."

"Chris obviously if he was hollering to come in here with us maybe something is wrong."

"If it was then he would have said something, he knows how to talk."

"Maybe he's scared of something."

"Of what?"

"I don't know, he's sleep now so if you want to put him back in his room you can."

"You brought his ass in here, you can take his ass out."

"Excuse you? I'm not one of your little friends who the hell you think you talking to?"

I smirked, "Forget it."

"Forget you!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 12.4K 58
They say doctors should maintain a professional relationship with their clients . That policy is triple enforced, when said doctor is married. As t...
113K 212 31
Before reading this read book 1: Love Harder
7.3K 533 15
Two people, on two different waves in life. An icon who is desperately trying to reinvent himself. While this overlooked prodigy is forced to come ou...
1M 23.6K 25
In today's society it's not many girls out aren't their like Brielle. High morals, class, and integrity. She's somebody many girls look up, because a...