Married in Lockdown (COMPLETE...

By chaexjune

A forced marriage to avoid humiliation. A rushed marriage because of a pandemic. A loveless marriage between... More

Author's Note
1
2
3
Author's Note 2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
45
46
47
48
49
50
MiL's Finalé
🥀🥀🥀

44

944 54 12
By chaexjune

Park Chaeyoung's POV

I was about to leave the staff room when Chanyeol came in and greeted me in the morning. I greeted him back and asked him if he has had a breakfast. He nodded and said that he wanted to take a nap for a while.

I told him that I have put two chocolate drinks in the mini fridge if he wants while tying my hair to get ready for work.

"Thanks, Chae. I'll take one later.", he said before lying down on the bunk bed to have his nap.

"Good night...", I teased him before he laughed as he closed his eyes.

"Good night, huh? Right.", he replied before I say goodbye to him.

When I was going to the door, I felt something coming through my throat that stopped me from moving. I made a sound at that time and it bothered Chanyeol. He got up and asked if I am alright as I massaged my chest to lessen the weird feeling I had.

"I'm alright, oppa. It's okay. You can go back to the bed.", I told him before I slowly made my way out of the room.

As I was walking to the ward, I had a thought on what was going on with me. It has been two weeks since the isolation I had. I wondered if I got infected again.

🥀🥀🥀

Park Jimin's POV

I was doing my work while accompanying Seulgi to watch the TV when she suddenly stood up from the couch next to the one that I was sitting at. I called her and asked where she was going to while keeping my eyes glued on my laptop. She said that she got bored and wanted to sleep so I let her go without asking anything else.

I could see that she was still not moving anywhere and she called my name after a moment. I hummed in response without looking at her. She seemed like she wanted to ask me something but I did not pay attention to her.

"What is it, Seul...", I stopped when I closed my laptop and not seeing her around anymore. "Where is she?", I got up and went to the stairs to see Mrs Lim coming down from the second floor.

"Mr Park.", she tilted her head as she saw me.

I asked her if she saw Seulgi and she said that Seulgi has gone inside her room to sleep. I let out a sigh of relief hearing it.

"Are you going to check on her, Mr Park?", she asked me.

I was going to go back downstairs but the question made me remember Chaeyoung's words when I visited her at her father's house.

"Mrs Lim...is Seulgi...always go to sleep when she got nothing to do?", I asked since I knew I was not doing my best at taking care of Seulgi.

"Usually she just lie down on the bed until she falls asleep. Sometimes, she stays at the veranda watching the view outside in her room. She doesn't do anything much, Mr Park.", Mrs Lim told me.

"What is she doing now?", I asked.

"She's listening to music on her bed.", Mrs Lim answered me.

I nodded before I asked if I can go and check on her.

"Of course, Mr Park. The door is not locked. You can go in to check on her if you want.", Mrs Lim said before we went our separate ways.

I slowly took myself upstairs and headed to Seulgi's room which used to be mine when I first got here with Chaeyoung. When I reached the door, I was hesitating to knock on the door but eventually knocked on it before opening.

I looked at Seulgi lying down on the bed with earphones on her ears. Her eyes were closed. I did not want to go any further inside and closed the door back before I went to my own room.

🥀🥀🥀

Park Chaeyoung's POV

I flinched on my seat when Dr Lee Jieun came back into the room after checking what is wrong with me. I was worried since the early morning and only got time now after lunch time. I was hoping that the tiredness and nausea I felt today was not because of the virus again.

"Dr Lee, am I going to be tested for coronavirus again?", that was the first question I asked when she sat on her chair.

"No, Dr Park.", she said with a little smile.

"Then, why am I feeling nauseous? I...", I covered my mouth when the nauseating sensation hit me again. "Excuse me...", I managed to say before Jieun pointed me to go inside the toilet first.

I finally vomited on the sink after holding in since this morning. Jieun came to me and rubbed my back to help me out. I said sorry to her for the inconvenience I caused but she said that she did not mind it at all.

Once I am done in the toilet, I went out and weakly sat down as I asked Jieun to reveal the problem I am having at the moment.

"Dr Park, when's the last time you had your period?", she asked me.

"The last time...wait. Am I...", I lost my words when I realized what was the question for.

Jieun chuckled as she nodded her head. "You're really a busy person, Dr Park. You didn't realized you missed your period, is it?", she asked me and I could just shook my head at it. "You're 6 weeks pregnant, Park Chaeyoung. Congratulations.", she added with a smile on her face but I remained silent with her.

I have no words to say right now.

🥀🥀🥀

Park Jimin's POV

I smiled when I finally saw Chaeyoung coming out from the elevator at the car park floor. She smiled back as I pulled her close and intertwined our fingers together before I led her to my car. It has been like our secret rendezvous since two weeks ago.

Whenever I came to the hospital to see her, we will spend our time in the car to eat together. We might not get to spend hours with each other but getting to see her cute reactions when eating with me is enough for now. I have no problem with these kind of sweet interactions even if we cannot live in one roof for the moment.

"Jimin, wait.", Chaeyoung pushed my hand when I was going to feed her the nugget in my hand.

I looked at where she was looking at and saw the security guard waving at us. I waved back at him before he walked away and turned to see Chaeyoung who was holding her laughter at me.

"What?", I asked in curiosity.

"Nothing. It's just...we're like two people who are in a scandal having an affair in here, honey. I'm sure Hyunwoo will question me when I go back in to work.", Chaeyoung told me so I laughed along with her.

"Who's Hyunwoo?", I asked after realizing she said a name that I was not familiar with.

She laughed and said that it was the name of the security guard earlier. I nodded and asked her if the security guard did not know that she is already married. She made a fake surprised look at me and asked if I was getting jealous of Hyunwoo to which I denied with shaking my head.

"Jiminie, everyone here know I'm married but they don't know who's my husband is. I mean...not everyone knows unless they check you out in the Internet.", she told me so I nodded to the information.

"Then, I will make myself appear more often here after this.", I said with a grin on my face.

"Yah, you can't come to the hospital for no reason.", Chaeyoung replied while hitting my shoulder lightly. "Even if you appear more often here, you can only meet me here. In the car. You can't come in for no important purpose, honey.", she reminded me of the lockdown that is still going on in the country.

A lot of restrictions have been lifted but there are still some precautions that are needed to be followed. One of the precautions is we cannot go to the hospital unless we are really sick and have an important thing to do there. We cannot lie to go to the hospital because there will be a lot of questions and things to be done before we are allowed to go in. That is also the reason why we can only meet in the car at the car park.

"Jimin, I have something to tell you, honey.", she said before her phone made a noise.

Park Chaeyoung's POV

"You have to go now?", Jimin asked but I shook my head.

I showed him the name on the screen and answered it right away.

"Yes, Mrs Lim. Anything I can help you with?", I asked while Jimin checked his own phone.

"Mrs Park, can you call your husband? I tried calling him but he didn't pick up.", there was a screaming on the background that triggered me to be worried all of a sudden.

I looked at Jimin beside me before speaking to Mrs Lim, "I...I will try but what is that noise, Mrs Lim?"

"It's Ms Kang. She's...she's angry, Mrs Park. She went into your room and suddenly got mad. I didn't know why. She locked the door, I can't do anything here.", shock was visible on my face that it made Jimin asking if anything is wrong.

"Mrs Lim, I'll tell Jimin to go home now, okay?", I ended the call and quickly asked Jimin why he did not answer his phone.

"I put it on silent. What's wrong, Chae?", he asked me back.

My hands quickly gathered the paper bags and cleaned up while telling him what was going on at home, "You better go home now. Check on Seulgi unnie and make sure she doesn't hurt herself."

"What? Why? What's wrong?", he asked as I went out of his car.

"Go. Only then, you'll know what's happening. Please..", I told him before I closed the door and asked him him leave.

He rolled down the window and gave me something from the backseat. I took it and told him to go.

"I love you, Chaeyoung.", he said while looking at me.

"Love you too, Jimin.", I replied before I took a step back so he knew that I really want him to leave now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 3K 40
A story of Jeongguk & Taehyung who are leading a MEANINGLESS life without each other's company. Will they really be able to make it? Or they AGAIN ha...
125K 3.2K 20
She was forced to marry a man she never wanted. But end up falling in love with him. He was cold,rude to others but he was soft towards her. He reali...
6.2K 431 11
Yoonmin FF 🍁 Forced Marriage Concept They Both Are opposite From Eachother's Personality. How Will They Accept Their Unwanted Marriage. Let's see...
403K 22.3K 47
where two heartbroken people are tied in forced marriage, the only difference is one is moving on from his past but his present is horrible and the o...