Alphas' 𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔱𝔩𝔢 Vampire

By YOLOwriting101

"I'm curious, you can read my mind but I can't read yours. What are you thinking?" I question him curiously... More

1'
2'
4'
5'
6'
7'
8'
9'
10'
11'
12'
13'
14'
15'
16'
17'
18'
19'
20'
21'
22'
23'
24'
25'
26'
27'
28'
29'
30'
31'
32'
33'
34'*
35'
36'
37'
38'
39'*

3'

6.2K 315 71
By YOLOwriting101

𝐈𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐱𝐞𝐥 𝐱 𝐀𝐳𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐮
***

I stare up at Chris as he rode on my dick, gasping for air as he continued to have do so without much shame. I grip his hips and shove him backwards, turning him over as I was faced with his back.

Gripping his waist as he got onto all-fours, I continue to pound into him. When I look to the side of me I see the blanket pile. I knew Amren was still there and I smile, looking back down at Chris.

I pull my cock from his ass, coming on his back. I see his body tremble as he came as well. Once he collapsed onto the bed I sat back, leaning against the headboard.

Chris looks over his shoulder at me, grinning at me. He starts to turn a bit as he looks at me intently, going towards me as he straddled my lap. When he starts kissing my neck, I begin to smile.

"So. I heard you like me, huh?" I tease him and he pulls back some.

"Yes. I wasn't lying when I said that either. You don't have to necessarily believe me, but I was being one-hundred percent truthful. I really...like you." He murmurs to me, and I snicker.

I've known Chris for some time, but I never really believed he was a true friend. I thought he was just obsessed with finding out my story. Is this really it?

He just took a liking to me?

When I look to where Amren was it looked like no one was really there. I couldn't tell honestly...

"I don't want to go about this the wrong way, so...how about we go on a date?" I raise my eyebrow at him, and Chris nods excitedly. My hand caresses his back while looking in the direction of Amren.

A smirk grew on my lips, soon looking back at Chris.

"I'll let you take a shower first, I insist." I nod to him, but Chris grabs my hands.

"You can come with me. Let's take a shower together." He murmurs towards me, but I wanted to see Amren's reaction.

"My shower is not that big enough to fit two, buff men in there. Please, go first." I insist to him, Chris nodding as he threw his legs over the bed. When he tried to stand he almost fell, and I was able to catch him in time.

I walk him to the bathroom, setting him on the edge of the bathtub. Grinning down at him, I leave the bathroom and close it behind me. As I stood here I looked at the blankets, waiting.

Once I heard the bath water start I go towards them. When I yank the blankets off I see Amren look up at me in astonishment. His face turned pink when he saw me and he looks away.

I already knew I was naked before him, folding my arms down at him. We spoke about nudity hours ago and now we're here.

"Did you like what you witnessed?" I ask him curiously. Amren moved his eyes off of mine, and I see him look at a loss for words. "You have too much pride to admit that it was nice wasn't it? I mean...if I made you so uncomfortable you don't have to come around anymore, I completely understand-."

"The opposite." Amren interrupts me, staying in the blankets as he looks up at me now. His lips press into a firm-line whilst looking at me. "I've never seen such a thing. How you could easily pleasure your friend and how passionate all of that was. It looked like a performance...but a fascinating one that I have never seen before. The connection of two beings can create such a thing like that?"

What the hell?

I know I had a scowl on my face. There was absolutely no reason as to why he found that fascinating.

"We had sex." I growl at him, Amren nodding. "Aren't you...upset for having taken witness to a werewolves sexual escapade?"

Amren gripped his chin, slowly shaking his head no as he seemed to be thinking about it. I didn't understand how he was fine with that!

"I was watching you more than I was watching your friend. You are very attractive, it's quite nice to see. Your brown skin and his white skin colliding, it was almost like art." Amren smiles at me, and I look at him as if he's crazy.

He really sees no problem in what I did?

"Of course not. Your friend really enjoyed himself, but how come you didn't look like you did? Like it was just...another meaningless thing, some task?" Amren asks me to my surprise.

I stay silent about that because I didn't expect that question to be asked. I thought...

"Sex for werewolves isn't anything special or impressive. It can happen...and it won't really mean anything. It just happens and then you move on-."

"But your friend doesn't see it that way. That meant everything to him, he doesn't want to move on. Do you realize that not everyone thinks the way you do-?"

"I'm not stupid. I know more about my kind than you do. Why are you being so adamant? I'm going on a date with Chris anyway." I smirk at Amren, seeing his eyes drift off of mine. "Yep, is that so meaningless?"

Amren bit his lip, covering himself with the blankets more. His eyes move back onto me now.

"Chris...doesn't see it as meaningless, but you do."

I glare at him, watching him begin to cover himself with the blankets and I look at the door. I see Chris begin to walk out and he had a towel around his hips.

Now I sigh, thinking on what Amren said.

"Chris I don't think-."

"Why do I smell a vampire?" Chris interrupts in disgust, his eyes scanning the room. I see him rush past me and start to sniff certain parts of the house.

Suddenly he turns around abruptly. I stood right before the blankets and he points behind me.

"Idris there's...I think you should check under those blankets." He insists to me as he rushes towards it. When he pulls at it, Amren was revealed instantly and Chris immediately went to lunge at him.

Only for me to watch my hand come down on the back of his neck, his whole body collapsing on the floor. When I look at Amren his eyes were widened with fright. I sigh in annoyance as I roll Chris onto his back.

I just look down at him for some time until I saw Amren forcefully open one of his eyes. When I see him stare into it with his blue eye I shove him back.

Amren flying into my bed, looking at me solemnly.

"What the hell were you trying to do?"

"I just...cleared his memory of the last five minutes and altered his memory into thinking you took him home." He informs me quietly, looking back at Chris. "I didn't hurt him."

"You better not have. Did you...erase the memory of me saying we should go on a date?" I ask him, and Amren grins softly.

"Tell him that yourself. Tell him you spoke in the occurrence of that moment, nothing more and nothing less. I can't be your scapegoat for something like that." He states as he clenched his hand over his chest.

I look away from him, coughing some. That was a very abrupt pain that just hit my chest.

"You were your own scapegoat."

"That's different. Your also hit his neck to be your own scapegoat as well. Were you not?"

"No, I was not...why did I do that actually?" I frown at myself, looking at my hand. Why did I...help the person I'm trying to get rid of?

Just did it out of nowhere and didn't even give it a second thought.

"I think I can tell you why-?"

"No, you cannot. It's because I'm such a kind person." I snicker, picking Chris up. "I have to take him home because of that stupid memory you placed in his mind. Good-."

I blink and saw that he was gone from my arms. I didn't know what to say as I saw the door was wide open too. Now I start to put on some pants, I rush to the door. Only for Amren to be back in front of me.

Chris wasn't with him and I sneer.

"You don't even know where he lives."

"I looked in his mind. He's at home safe and sound, don't worry. Oh and...I suggest you handle the date thing tomorrow because he genuinely thinks your date is in a couple of days." Amren informs me, and I didn't care.

Staring down at him, I see his eyes lower from mine. I don't know what it is but I can't seem to put my finger on it.

"You really don't want me to go on this date."

"No, I am just trying to help out a person who really likes you and I don't want him to be taken advantage of-."

"I'm not taking advantage of anything. Mind your business. I don't have to continue on with this shit of helping our kinds. Why do I have to do it with you? You could have asked anyone, but why me?" I snap at him in frustration.

I see him look very hurt by my question, but he just gripped his chin and thought about it. Rolling my eyes at such a thing, I stand up and go to my bed.

I just begin to remove the top layer of the sheets since Chris cum was on them. As I did so I saw Amren still thinking deeply about my question. Not that it was that hard to answer.

By the time I replaced the sheet Amren was already beside me now. The door closed and I watch him grab my hand.

"What are you do-?" I see his thumb dig at my wrist and my claws come out. When he shoved them at his gut I see him flinch, and I gasp at the sudden pain I feel too.

I try pulling them away only for Amren to press his finger to my heart. His eyes come upon me and I see him look startled.

Now I yank away, shoving him back as I wipe his blood off of my hand.

"What the fuck are you trying to prove? Are you some masochist-?"

"You felt pain when I felt pain... I saw you." He interrupts me calmly, and I shrug. "When anything bad comes to me, you immediately react and then once you've reacted...you don't know why yourself. I don't want to dive into the politics of...mates, but-."

"Watch your mouth." I growl at him, and he flinches. He grins shyly as he nods. Out of nowhere I started to feel bad.

This was pissing me off.

"Get out of my house."

I see Amren nod, beginning to turn away until I rushed back at him. Only for him to suddenly turn around as I grabbed the blanket. Out of nowhere I was surprised to feel a hand holding on tightly to my heart.

My eyes widened when I saw someone before Amren. He looked at me with so much hatred and I gripped his wrist, trying to crush it with my hand.

Only for me to see Amren bite into this person's neck, their whole body going limp as they fell. I saw Amren look at me nervously as there was a big hole in my chest.

I staggered back, rushing away from him. Only for him to be in front of me and press his hand to my chest.

Grabbing his wrist, I grip it tightly and see him gasp in pain.

"Get...get away from me." I cough, furious as I collapse against the wall. Sliding down it, I see Amren follow me. Still holding on tightly to his wrist as I was in so much pain.

"Idris I can help, I'm sorry that was one of my...that was a guard probably looking for me. I left home without much of a notice. He probably thought you were holding me prisoner-."

"Totally looked like I was holding you prisoner. You vampires are so dumb. I hate your kind so much." I growl at him, seeing Amren grin sadly.

"I can...I can heal you; but you probably won't like the method." Amren murmurs to me, and I scoff.

"Just get on with it so that you can go away and I'll never have to see you again." I snap at him, seeing him look in my eyes.

"I don't think I can afford to never see you again, and I think the feeling is mutual on your end...you just don't want to admit it." Amren breathes towards me and before I could respond he was leaning towards me.

His lips pressed onto mine and I was about to push him away until I found myself going towards him. I feel his hand press on my wound and he kissed me softly.

I tried to be disgusted, but I couldn't do so as he continued to kiss me gently. It was very calming as a cooling breeze covered my wound. As it continued to heal I let go of his wrist, letting my hand rest atop of his.

I felt some sort of cool feeling leave his hands and out of nowhere he pulls it away. When he pulls away from me I see him bite his lip, grinning at me as he sat back.

When I felt on my wound I felt it be fully healed. My eyes softened upon him instantly except he pulled away.

"I have to go now. The guard was sent here...so that only means more will come if I don't take him back."

"Why does it matter? What's so important about you that a guard needed to be sent to fetch you like you're some kinda prince?" I question him, and Amren shakes his head.

"It's nothing important. Um...I won't come back if you don't want me to. If you do...want me to come back-."

"That won't happen." I interrupt, Amren nodding slowly and stands up.

"If you do want me to come back all you have to do is whistle this tone." Amren begins to whistle an unusual tone, and I narrow my eyes at him once he's done.

Now I see him grin down at me kindly, only to disappear from my vision. I rush out to see if that 'guard' was there and he was gone.

I never really realized...that I know nothing about him at all. Neither of us do. I also realized that the container of food was on the ground still, but didn't spill.

Picking it up, I look forward as I think about how I know nothing about Amren. He's a mystery...who kissed very nicely.

Not that I want to know anything about him.

_______________________🐺💉

Okay, keep telling yourself that. 😗

Amren is too sweet for his own good. 😚

Idris though... 😬

You have a lot to work on. 🤡

Though that's fine. 🥴

Amren has your back. 🥺

Or does Chris? 💀

lmao. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Vote 🗳

Comment 🤩

Follow 🥰

~ YOLO🧡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.8K 4.9K 22
For 1000 years, a wolf was chained and kept alone as a punishment, without anyone to love him. He grew bitter and bitter, wanting to destroy earth an...
47.3K 1.5K 38
Allister is brand new to the world of work; fresh out of high school. His boss is nothing like he expects and very quickly his learning that his offi...
26.8K 1.3K 13
"Help us, please." Smirking in entertainment, I crouch in front of them. Their heads hanging loosely, as if they couldn't hold their heads up. "Giv...
15K 1K 31
His lips hovered over mine, feeling his fingers latch onto my roots possessively. My hands were tight to my side as I knew somewhere...he was watchin...