In Your Eyes (Kendall Jenner...

By darker_grey

A story of Kendall Jenner and Y/N. Y/N is g!p in this story. Kendall, being the bitchy girl herself, got ca... More

Hello
Unexpected
Where Are You?
Lies, Lies and Lies
She's Back
Smile
Thank you so much!
A New Day
My Beautiful Angel
I Want You Back
Chance
Goodbye
Chance II
Author's Note

Saved

2.6K 65 21
By darker_grey

Kendall's POV

Blag!

I hugged Chance tight after hearing the sound outside the room. Making sure he is protected if someone came to hurt us.

"Mommy, I'm scayed...." He whispered while hugging me back tight.

"Sssshhh... Mommy's here, Baby, don't be scared." I said while caressing his back to calm him a bit then he hugged me tighter on my torso.

I looked at the door while still hearing the sound.

Kendall's POV

Blag!

I heard noise outside the room and I think it sounded like something or someone fell to the ground.

Next thing I know, a guy with a rifle came inside checking every corner.

"Guys, found them."

I hugged Chance tightly, afraid he would hurt me or Chance. I won't let that happen.

"W-who are you?!" I asked.

"Miss Jenner, my name is Bryan. I will explain everything later. What's important is for you and Chance to be safe."

I felt relieved as he introduced himself.

Boom!

We heard an explosion outside the warehouse, so Bryan tried to take Chance from me but I declined. I want to hold him close to me and Bryan understood.

"There is a door at the back. Just turn left and you will see the guys waiting for you there. Whatever happens, don't look back. I'll handle it from here."

Bang! 

Brian fell to his knees but he tried to get up and cover us then fired his rifle at the guy.

"Go! Now!" He yelled, so I carried Chance and ran towards the exit he told me.

Bang! Bang!

"Ahhhhhh!"  I heard him scream signalling that he was shot but I can't look back anymore because Chance is my priority at the moment.

 As I was near the said exit, someone suddenly pulled my hair from behind and I stopped me from running.

"Where do you think you're going?" I heard that voice again and made my blood run cold.

I let go of Chance and when I slowly turned to face him, I put Chance behind me so he couldn't touch him.

"Please let us go..." I begged but he just laughed out loud and pulled my hair tighter making me wince in pain.

I tried to punch him but he's too strong for me as I am not that muscular.

"Hmmmm.... seems like your little boyfriend is too weak to get this job done, so I will let the boss handle him." he must be talking about Ben because I noticed he never visited the room where they put me and chance for a while.

But wait....  Did he say boss?

I looked at him with confusion and he ssmes to get it.

"Oh you thought I am the boss?" he smiled evilly and said

"Surprise, sweetheart hahahahaha! I am not the boss! hahahahaha! I am just following orders, too!" He laughed again.

"But don't worry. You'll meet him soon..." he said.

While he was busy talking to me, I was signalling Chance to go away and signalled him to run fast. I closed my eyes praying he will not notice Chance.

He dragged my hair again and was pulling me back to the room when someone attacked from behind and saw him fall to the ground.

"Kenny, you okay?" I turned around and found Zayn and Justin armed as well.

Justin tried the guy behind his back and made sure it was tight.

"How did you find us?" I asked Zayn.

"Gigi showed me your message and I immediately asked Brian to track your gps and luckily, we found your phone. It was tossed somewhere but Brian was able to trace all the locations your phone had been and it lead us here"

"Ben must've tossed it somewhere when he found it in his car." I said which made them look shocked.

"W-why are you looking at me like that?" I asked.

"Ben told everyone that while you were in the restaurant, you went to the ladies' room and never came back." they both said.

"What?! He was the one who brought me here! Where is he now?" I asked in panic.

"Let's go, Kenny! Justin, where is Brian?" Zayn asked.

"You guys go, I'll go look for him inside." Justin said.

"Wait, did you see Chance?" 

"Yeah, he's with Abel now. Let's go. Justin, call Brian thru your earpiece instead. It's too risky!" Zayn called out.

They guided me back to the exit and found a black van waiting.

"Chance!" I called.

"Mommy!" He struggled to get down from Abel and ran towards me.

I met him halfway and hugged him tight.

"Kenny, let's go. Brian said he got it from here."  Justin said while Zayn was the lookout.

I carried Chance to the van and the guys drove away from the scene. While we were on the highway, we saw police cars going in the opposite direction.

Just then I remembered Y/N.

"Zayn, where's Y/N?" I asked him.

He looked directly to the other guys and can't seem to know what to say.

"Kenny..." he looked at me with sympathy.

"W-What? What happened to her?!" I asked again.

"Kenny, we don't know how to say this but she was hurt."

"W-what do you mean she was hurt?" I started to panic.

"Mommy, where's Mama?" I looked down at Chance and held him tighter.

"Chance, we will take you and Kenny to Mama K's house, okay?"

"Why? Where's Mama, Uncle Zayn?" 

"We will go to Mama later. You have to rest first so you can give Mama Y/N power hugs and kisses, okay?" Abel told Chance while ruffling his hair.

"Okay, Uncle Abel..." He agreed but I can see his eyes are sad and worried.

They all looked at me directly letting me know to discuss it later when Chance was not around and I nodded in agreement.

---------------------------------------------------

After a long ride back, I saw Mom in front of her house waiting for us.

As we alight, she ran and was shocked seeing Chance with us.

"Mama K!" Chance ran and hugged Mom.

"Oh my God, what happened? Why is he here?!" she asked worried while checking on Chance for any injury then hugged him again.

Ky ran to me and hugged me tight then my Kim and Koko came after.

I tried but tears escaped my eyes as soon as they hugged me.

"Sssshhhhh.... you're safe now..." Koko soothed my back while still hugging me.

"Let me go!!!" I heard Ben yell and when I looked, he was tackled by the guys putting cuffs with his hands behind his back.

"Kenny, what's happening?" Mom asked.

"Ben was the one who kidnapped me, Mom." I continued crying.

"What?!" my sisters yelled in shock.

Koko was about to run to Ben but I stopped her, hugging her tight.

"Kenny, we'll take him to the police so he can be put to jail." Zayn told us.

"K-Kenny, I'm sorry..." was all that Ben said while he was dragged back to the van.

Pak!

Kim slapped him on his right cheek.

"I trusted you with my sister and this is what you did! Better get a good lawyer, you assh***!" Kim yelled while pointing her finger directly to Ben's face.

He was looking down in shame while he was dragged by the guys to the van.

"Come on, let's get inside. Baby Boy, are you hungry?" Mom asked Chance.

"Mama K, I want pancakes..." Chance requested with puppy eyes and pouted lips.

"Awww.... Our Baby Boy is hungry... Of course, you can have all the pancakes you want... Kenny, bring him to your room and clean up." Mom said and handed Chance on me.

"Let's go, Baby Boy..." I carried him while he buried his face to my neck.

"Mom, who's he?" Koko asked Mom.

"He's Y/N's son." Mom replied, still looking worried at Chance.

Kim and Koko looked at each other then to me but I just shrugged while carrying Chance directly to my room.

"Baby Boy, sit here while I prepare your bath, okay?" I asked Chance.

"Yes, Mommy..." he replied while looking around my room.

While preparing the tub, I can't stop thinking about Y/N. Thinking how the boys tried to not talk about her in front of Chance is telling me that something bad happened.

"Kenny?!" I heard Ky call out my name.

"Yeah?! In the bathroom!" I yelled back.

"Zayn called and said they will come back tomorrow so you can get some rest." she whispered not letting Chance hear it and I nodded.

"Baby Boy, come let's clean you up..." I called for Chance.

"Mommy, I miss Mama.... I wanna see her..." Chance said while washing him in the tub.

"I know, Baby... Me too... I miss her so much...." I said while kissing his head.

"Go to Mama K and eat your pancakes, Baby Boy..." I asked him while preparing to clean myself as well.

"Mommy, let's go down together please...." he requested while looking down while fidgeting with his fingers.

I raised his chin using my pointer finger and looked into his eyes.

"Hey..... Baby Boy, it's okay..." while I caressed his right cheek.

"Everyone here, Mama K, Auntie Kim, Auntie Koko, Auntie Ky, Uncle Kanye, Uncle Rob and Uncle Brody, especially Mommy is here for you and Mama Y/N...." I assured him.

"But, if you still want us to go together downstairs, you have to wait for Mommy. I stink and I have to take a shower, okay?" I demonstrated smelling awful to him and he giggled.

"Hihihi! Okay, Mommy.... But can I watch TV while waiting?" he asked.

"Okay, what do you wanna watch, Baby Boy?" I asked while turning on the TV, which made me regret it as the news came.

Breaking News!!!

Architect and business owner Y/N is MIA after her father died and her son went missing!

Good thing Chance was still trying to make himself comfortable in my bed when it came, so I immediately changed the channel to cartoons.

"Is this alright, Baby Boy?" I asked when Adventure Time came.

"Yay! Yes, Mommy! Thank you! PLease hurry, I'm hungry!!!" He complained while pouting his lips.

"Alright, alright, wait here, okay? Just give Mommy a few minutes..." I said as I kissed the top of his head before going to the bathroom.

I can't stop thinking about Y/N's dad. So he died when I was still in the hospital?

What about Chance? Does he know that his grandfather is gone?

I felt so sad for Y/N and Chance, especially Y/M/N.

If Y/N is also missing, then who is with Y/M/N right now? 

I didn't notice that tears have been running down my cheeks.

-----------------------------------------------

"Kenny!!!" I was taken away from my thoughts when Ky yelled my name while we are on the table feeding the kids.

"Wha?" I asked in confusion.

"You're zoning out! What's wrong?" Mom asked.

"N-nothing, Mom. Just thinking about some stuff." I lied.

"I called Y/M/N and told her that Chance is here. she's been worried sick because she's all alone there." she said.

"I don't know how they brought Chance here but it seems the people who took you have strong connections.

"That's also one of the things bothering me, Mom." I replied.

"A month ago, we were in the UK with them then I suddenly found him here. Who would be able to bring him here without suspicions?" Mom said.

She looked at Chance when an idea popped into my head.

"Baby Boy, how did you come here?" I suddenly asked Chance.

"I was with Uncle." He simply replied while eating his pancakes.

"Uncle who? And where is Josephine?" I asked with curiosity.

Chance suddenly went silent.

"Hun, don't force it. He may still be traumatized. We better bring him to the doctor to be checked tomorrow." Mom recommended.

"I'll talk to Abel and the other guys tomorrow but it can wait. Chance's my priority now." I said while caressing his back and kissing the top of his head.

I sent a text to Abel requesting to meet tomorrow afternoon.

Me: Hey, please meet me tomorrow. We have to talk with the guys. Please tell Brian to come

         too. It's important.

Abel: Yeah, we have lots of things to talk about. IncludingY/N.

Me: What do you mean?

Abel: Let's meet tomorrow. I better tell this to you personally.

Me: Okay. See you!

At the pediatric clinic

"He is traumatized." the doctor said while looking at Chance while playing inside the playroom with the other kids. We decided to bring Stormi, West and True, so Chance will not feel awkward or uncomfortable.

"But he looks fine, Doctor. He has been playing with his cousins the whole time." I said worriedly.

"It's his way to cover up his trauma. But look at this." He showed me pieces of papers with drawings. Same drawing in all of them.

"What does this mean, Doctor?" Koko asked.

"As you can see in the drawing, he kept drawing trees in a forest with a boy in the middle." he pointed out.

"This usually means that he feels alone in an unfamiliar place. like he can't find anyone that he is familiar with. The trees are like obstacles for him to find the person he's looking for."

(A/N: Sorry guys, I am not a psychiatrist and this is just a random idea.)

"So what should we do?" I asked desperately while looking at Chance.

"Take him to places where he could enjoy and the best way is to bring the whole family. We will have periodical sessions in my clinic. We have to schedule them randomly so we won't overwhelm the boy." Doctor recommended.

"Alright, Doctor. We'll see ourselves out. You have my email and phone number for the schedules."we bid goodbye to the doctor.

At Kris' house

"Oh nonsense, Y/M/N. Chance is my grandchild, too. I don't care if Kenny and Y/N are married or not. I love him too." Mom reassured Y/M/N.

"Alright, Y/M/N. We will see you at the airport. I will be there to fetch you tomorrow. Don't worry about Chance, he's safe here and he loves to play with his cousins." Mom said.

"Mom, what time will Y/M/N arrive tomorrow? I wanna bring Chance with us so he can see his Grandma, too. I'm sure he misses her so much." I asked Mom.

"She's getting ready and her flight is at 11 PM tonight, so she should be here tomorrow at past 10 AM. She will be using their private jet."

"Okay, we better get a limo ready so everyone will fit. I'm sure some of the kids will be coming, too. Especially true, she seems to be so fond of Chance, and so is Chance to True." I suggested.

"By the way, Mom, can you look after Chance for a few hours? I need to meet up with the boys." I asked Mom.

"Alright, Hun. Just make sure to tell Chance you're going somewhere or else we will not get him to stop crying till you come back." Mom requested.

"I'm about to." I said while making my way to the kids in the playroom.

"Baby Boy, what are you doing?" I asked while I sat and carried him to my lap.

"Mommy, we're making fyuts (fruits). Tyue (True) and I will be making dinner for eviwan(everyone).

"Alright, Baby. Oh, is it okay if Mommy will go somewhere for a few minutes while you make dinner?" I asked.

"Okay, Mommy. Make pwamiz (promise) to come back on time for dinner." He said.

"I promise, Baby Boy. Now give Mommy a kiss." I promised with my right hand raised as to pledge.

Tsup!  Chance kissed me on my lips.

"Bye, Baby. See you later! You behave, okay?" I kissed his forehead as he nodded and I went out of the playroom.

Me: Hei, I'm on my way. Text me the address.

Abel: sent.

Me: give me a few minutes. Make sure Brian is there too.

At meeting place

 "Kenny, I want you to officially meet Brian. He's our man with many talents." Abel introduced us.

"Hi, Miss Jenner. It's nice to officially meet you." Brian shook my hand firmly.

"It's nice to meet you, too. and how are your wounds?" I replied.

"Oh, no worries about mine. I got worse than these when I was in Afghanistan." he said while scratching the back of his neck.

"Brian here, is our resident sniper/hacker/bodyguard. Right, my friend?" Abel asked, tapping Brian's uninjured shoulder.

"So, tell me what happened to Y/N. Where is she?!" I started not realizing I was already panicking. Abel got shocked with my questions then looked down. All of them looked down.

"Uh.... Kenny...." Abel started.

"W-we don't actually know where she is since she went missing on the day of her father's interment." Brian bravely answered.

"W-what do you mean she went missing?! Did she go somewhere you guys didn;t know of or what?!" I asked, already crying.

"Kenny, you need to calm down." Zayn went to my side and hugged me sideways.

"Calm down. Calm down? Calm down?!" I yelled sobbing.

"Kenny..." Justin called.

"No! You can't tell me to calm down! Not until we find her!" I yelled again.

"Miss Jenner, we are doing everything we can to find her." Brian assured me.

"Tell me what happened that day. And why is Chance here in the US when he's supposed to be in the UK?"

"We have our suspicions but we're still trying to look for more solid evidence before we can confirm it." Abel said,

"What about Josephine? Where is she? The day Y/N and Chance came after me to the airport, she was with Chance. How come she's not here with him?" 

"That day, she was with Chance but we have reasons to believe something happened to her as well." 

"She and Chance went missing that day." Zayn replied

"D-do you think she had something to do with Chance's abduction?" I asked, praying they'll deny it. I don't know Josephine personally, but I can see her love for Chance when we were together in Y/M/N's house.

"I don't think Josephine can do something like that to Chance. She has been with him since he was born." Abel said.

"We have reasons to believe she might be out there but just afraid to come forward. I'll check all possibilities. I will check street cameras around Y/M/N's house to check if she was caught where she was going or where she was taken." Brian said.

"Thank you, guys. By the way, Y/M/N will be here tomorrow at noon, so if you guys have time, come to Mom's house. we'll have a small get together for Chance. I want to cheer him up a bit and he needs his uncles." I requested

"We'll be there for our boy, Kenny." Zayn agreed.

"I gotta go, guys.. I need to get back to Chance before he tears the house down looking for his Mama. He's still crying a lot but we're able to manage him to stop for a little while and forget about what happened." I told the guys sadly.

"Wait, did he mention anything to you these past days?" Brian suddenly asked.

"You know what? Now that I remembered, he said he was with his uncle when he came here in the US. This means he knew the guys because if he didn't, migration would've known while they were in the airport. Do you happen to know who might have done this?" I asked the guys again.

All the guys looked at each other with confusion and shook their heads telling each other not them.

"W-wait, does Y/N have any brothers?" I suddenly asked.

"Yeah, she has two brothers. In fact, she has a twin, Matt and their youngest, Derick." Zayn informed me.

"I-I never knew she had brothers because when we went to Y/M/N's house, they were not there for Y/N/N's birthday celebration." I told them.

The guys looked at each other like something is suspiscious and nodded to each other.

"Kenny, go home. I'll call you as soon as we get any news about Y/N/N

Y/N/N where are you? Please come back... Chance needs you... I need you....

At the airport

"Y/M/N... How was your flight?" Mom welcomed Y/N/N's mother with a hug.

"It was a bit shakey but good thing the pilot is good, so it went well..." Y/M/N told mom.

"Hei, Mrs. Y/L/N" I greeted her while giving her a quick embrace.

"Oh, come on, Kenny, it's Mom, okay? You're my daughter, too now..." she insisted while hugging me back.

I tried to give her a full smile as we went to the limo.

"Granny!!!!" Chance called to Y/M/N while running towards us.

"Awwww.. come here, Baby Boy... Granny missed you so much..." they hugged each other like no tomorrow then I noticed Chance's tears on his Granny's shoulder.

I caressed his back while looking sadly at Y/M/N trying not to let my tears fall.

"Hush, Baby Boy... Granny and Mommy Kenny are here for you..." Y/M/N whispered while kissing his head.

"I missed you too, Granny..." he said and kissed his Granny's cheek.

"WHO WANTS TO GO HOME AND EAT SNACKS?!!!" Mom yelled at the kids and the kids cheerfully did a chorus raising their hands.

"Y/M/N, meet my other grandkids..." mom introduced each kid to Y/M/N.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

My phone suddenly rang and I got a bit nervous when I saw who was calling.

I looked at mom and Y/M/N letting them know I need to take it and they nodded and continued to talk to the kids while waiting.

"A-Abel?" I nervously answered the call.

"K-Kenny, w-we found Y/N/N... S-she's d-dead..." I lost grip on my phone then my world crumbled to pieces.

"KENNY!!!!" Mom yelled then everything went black.

The end...

--------------------------‐-------------

A/N:

Hey my lovelies! Sorry if you felt I was a ghost again... I don't know if all writers have this thing I'm having when writing the next chapters... I usually have this doubts of posting the next chapters especially when there are two scenarios fighting to be on that chapter. You know what I mean? Like I wanna post this sxenario then another scenario also fits, so that's what's also keeping me from updating frequently, aside from my work.

But anyways, surprise, guys! Sorry it will be a cliffhanger. I will be writing a Book 2 but I decided to publish the full book 2 and not by chapters, so please don't hate me!!!

Love you guys so much!

Take care and stay safe!!!

😘😘😘
-darker_grey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

564K 14.8K 20
One late night your best friend makes you a snapchat and you decided why not snap the fifth harmony page while they are Snapchatting maybe they see i...
330K 8.6K 64
A supermodel Kendall Jenner meet the bad ass Y/N Harper. What will happen to their love story? How can they take all the challenges in their relation...
45.4K 1.4K 12
"I had all and then most of you, some and then none of you" 🎶 ⚠ Read wanted for pleasure first to understand this book ⚠ Angelina is 23. Y/n is 22 a...
177K 6.2K 62
Backstory book for my Instagram Fic "It's You." IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THAT BOOK YET THEN YOU SHOULD READ IT FIRST. This book basically explains all of...