π’―π“‡π‘œπ“…π’½π“Ž 𝒲𝒾𝒻𝑒

Galing kay blackgirlwhoreads

[UNEDITED] "So the basis of the arrangement is I will pay for your last three years of medical school, pay yo... Higit pa

Cast
Capitulo 1
Capitulo 2
Capitulo 3
Capitulo 4
Capitulo 5
Capitulo 6
Capitulo 7
Capitulo 8
Capitulo 9
Capitulo 10
Capitulo 11
Capitulo 12
Capitulo 12.5
Capitulo 13
Capitulo 14
Capitulo 15
Capitulo 16
Capitulo 17
Capitulo 18
Capitulo 19
Capitulo 20
Capitulo 21
Capitulo 22
Capitulo 23
Capitulo 24
Capitulo 25
Capitulo 26
Capitulo 27
New Visuals
Capitulo 28
Capitulo 29
Capitulo 30
Capitulo 31
Capitulo 32
Capitulo 33
Capitulo 34
Capitulo 35
Capitulo 36
Capitulo 37
-Penthouse-
Capitulo 38
Capitulo 39
Capitulo 41
Capitulo 42
Capitulo 43
Capitulo 44
Capitulo 45
Capitulo 46
Capitulo 47
Capitulo 48
Capitulo 49
Capitulo 50
Capitulo 51
Capitulo 52
Capitulo 53
Capitulo 54
Capitulo 55
Capitulo 56
Capitulo 57
Capitulo 58
Capitulo 59
Capitulo 60
Capitulo 61
Capitulo 62
Capitulo 63
Capitulo 64
Capitulo 65
Capitulo 66
Capitulo 67
Capitulo 68
Capitulo 69
Capitulo 70

Capitulo 40

8.3K 399 103
Galing kay blackgirlwhoreads

Lennox POV

Niall's publicist had decided the best way to handle this was Meghan and Harry style. A sit-down interview in our home with a reputable journalist. My first choice was Robin Roberts and she was more than willing to take on the job.

"Remember you are giving this interview electively." Eliana, Niall's publicist reminded as the crew began setting up lights and cameras in our living room. "If at any point and time you feel uncomfortable. You tell me and I'll pull the plug. No one is making you do this and this isn't live, don't feel obligated to along with something you're uncomfortable with."

I nodded my head.

"You don't need to be nervous Lennox." Robin reassured, "I'm not out to get you. I don't want this to be a stressful experience for you whatsoever." She smiled in an attempt to set me at ease.

She gives major Auntie vibes. Just comes across as a warm and caring person. I looked to Beckham who seemed significantly more relaxed than I was. Granted he's done dozens of interviews in his lifetime, and this what.. My second?

We needed to issue some sort of statement in regards to everything that transpired. While we got offers to appear on numerous talk shows, Beck is still not comfortable with me flying. He's even more of a stickler about all of his rules since I ended up in the ER on Thanksgiving. That entire situation of heightened his hyper-protective tendencies. It's annoying but I try my best to be patient with him because I know his behaviors stems from a place of love.

"Hey.. I'm right here, relax Princess." Beck leaned over kissing my cheek. I smiled softly pecking his lips.

"Okay. We start rolling in 5 minutes everyone. Places." Eliana announced going to take her place behind the cameras with the rest of production.

I smoothed out the dress I was wearing shift uncomfortably on the couch. Beckham noticed this and scooted closer to me placing a hand on my thigh.

"You look good, Ms. James," Beckham whispered in my ear causing me to let out a small laugh.

I was currently in a shin-length peasant dress. The only saving grace was that it had a slit on the side but even then this is an outfit that I would wear to church.

"If you say so." I giggled, giving him a once over. He looked much better than I did. The way his shirt was hugging his biceps.

Fuck.

I chewed on my bottom lip, shaking the dirty thoughts out of my head. Now is not the time. And unfortunately with how busy Beckham has been with work, and I've been with school and Jayce's extracurriculars. Soccer is finally back in season and midterms just passed. It's been kind of a long time since we've... You know.  2 and 1/2 weeks to be exact, but with my hormones raging the way they are. That might as well be two years. What was it Selena said? A day without you is like a year without rain.. Yeah that. My pussy is parched. 

"Are you ready to start?" Robin's voice cut through the background chatter. I glanced over at Beckham who nodded his head.

"I guess we are." I confirmed.

"Okay.. I am Robin Roberts, sitting down with Lennox James and Beckham De Loughrey who have graciously invited me into their home to discuss some of the headlines that have been circulating recently in regards to their relationship." Robin looked into the camera, effortlessly giving the introduction before the cameras panned towards Beckham and I.

"The two of you have a love story straight out of a movie. Girl turns billionaire playboy into a family man. I think that's why the public is so enamored by this couple. Though Beckham is no stranger to the media. He hadn't received this much press prior to the announcement of your relationship. Lennox, how was this been for you? To suddenly become 1/2 of America's newest power couple?" Robin asked the question genuinely taking me by surprise.

"People consider us to be a power couple?" I whispered to Beckham causing both him and Robin to laugh. "It's been a little overwhelming. Beckham's lifestyle in general, is very different from mine but when you want to be with someone you're willing to
compromise. To embrace things that are different and new."

"Lennox has been great. Our families get along well, she handles every situation with grace and poise. Even this one and I know it's been especially stressful for her." Beckham smiled, rubbing my thigh. "It's one of the things I love about her."

"That's sweet. Beckham since you brought it up, would you mind if we talk about recent headlines? The news was leaked that Lennox is pregnant, and then claims were made alleging Lennox had some sort of an agenda or motivation in regards to getting pregnant."

Beckham looked to me using his eyes to ask for permission to speak on my behalf. I nodded my head letting him know to go ahead. I don't mind taking a back seat with these things.. As much as I love attention all of this is a bit too much. Even for me.

"We've known that Lennox was pregnant for quite some time. We didn't share this information publicly because we feared something like this would happen. That it would become a spectacle and I just wanted her to have a peaceful pregnancy. I think that's what every boyfriend, every father wants." He explained.

Beckham continued, "As for the claims made that questioned her integrity... They're false."

I decided to chime in at this point. "I was told that I would have issues conceiving so I didn't expect to get pregnant. About 13-16% of women in the US struggle with fertility. And Black women are twice as likely to have trouble conceiving. These disparities in healthcare were a large part of the reason I decided to pursue medicine. To help close some of those gaps. That's part of the reason I agreed to this interview."

I paused trying to find the right words, "People made assumptions about me. About my capacity to carry children. This happens a lot to women, and it makes them feel ashamed for what they're going through. They feel shame for something that's not their fault and that's wrong."

"Thank you for sharing that with us Lennox. As you so eloquently put it, it can be difficult for women to talk about these things out of a fear of being shamed. I know that must've been a hard thing to do, opening up like this... I just want to confirm; this pregnancy was a complete surprise to you? Congratulations by the way." Robin beamed. "I know the two of you must be thrilled, especially given the circumstances."

"Definitely was a surprise and honestly I couldn't be happier. Len is excited too, but pregnancy has been hard on her. She's a trooper." Beckham smiled back at her.

"Okay.. I've been trying to avoid asking the hard questions out of respect for Lennox but— Beckham it was your ex fiancée who started these rumors. That's what caused all of this to become such a big deal. A lot of people felt that if someone so close to you would make such accusations that there must be a semblance of truth to them. Any comments?"

Yikes. This would be precisely why I don't date, excluding current circumstances.

Beckham clenched his jaw, running a hand through his long locks.

"Umm.. Beckham's ex maintained a presence in both his personal life and professional life even after their breakup due to their families' close relationship. There was probably some hope that they could rekindle their relationship one day, and it could've been a bit of a shock to see that Beckham had moved on. Especially in a manner that is so definitive, we're having a child together."

"That's a very objective perspective to take on this situation. I can't say that I would have been as kind if I were in your shoes." She laughed lightly, "But back to you and Beckham, it seems like you two are taking your relationship to the next level.. Will you be officially taking your relationship to the next level in the near future?"

I furrowed my eyebrows together, Beckham also wearing an expression that was eerily similar to mine. "I'm talking about a proposal. Either one of you feel free to answer, it's the 21st century women propose too." Robin clarified.

She's correct and while I do consider myself to be a modern woman... Hell would freeze over before I propose to Beckham.

"Stay tuned Robin." Beckham winked causing me to look at him in surprise. I was expecting him to propose at some point but not now... "Close your mouth baby." He chuckled lifting my chin. 

"You are just adorable. Thank you for having me in your home. I wish you all the best with the little one, and I definitely want to be come back for that engagement announcement."

We wrapped the interview and it felt like I could finally breathe again. I let my hair down from it's ponytail kicking my legs up into Beckham's lap as the crew began to take down all of the equipment that they had set up.

"What now Princess? Hmm?" Beck hummed his hands getting to work massaging my legs. These are the parts of my pregnancy where I even briefly consider the idea of having another child. I'm by no means on board, but Beck has been working overtime to make the proposal more and more tempting.

"I wanna change out of these clothes and order some takeout. I want a salad from Chipotle and I wanna cuddle with you and Jayce."

"Whatever you want Princess." Those words are actually orgasmic. "Though I'm surprised that all you want..." He smirked at me.

"It's not but we can't.. Not while Jayce is here." I shook my head, sighing softly. Half the time she ends up climbing into bed with Beckham and I at night.

"How about I take off tomorrow morning? We can play hooky, yeah?" I guess I could be fine missing a day of classes.

I know I had a goofy grin on my face, "When did you become such a romantic De Loughrey?" I ran a hand through his hair, playing in his tousled locks.

"Just for you." He leaned over pecking my lips.

"Come on." I got up from the couch grabbing his hand leading him back down the long hallway towards our bedroom.

When we got their Jayce-Lynn was already sitting in the middle of our bed watching Disney Channel. I have Beckham a look that said "I told you so" she spends just as much time in our room as she does her own. She claims she likes it in here so much because the TV is bigger as is the bed, which she also claims is fluffier than hers. I blame Beckham and Brandt, their the ones who spoil her rotten. Trying to yell at her all the time exhausts me. Plus I try to pay extra attention to her with me being pregnant, I don't want her feeling neglected when the baby comes.

"You finish your homework Bug?" She nodded her head as I walked into the closet to change my clothes. The further I get along in my pregnancy the more my wardrobe deteriorates. I used to wear such cute outfits and now I mostly live in sweatpants and leggings.

Beckham also followed me but managed to change much faster than I did. Discarding his previous attire for a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. I prefer him shirtless but I guess that'll do.  I changed into one of my loungewear sets tossing the dress that I had been wearing into the hamper. I made my way to the bed joining Beckham and Jayce.

"Bubs, when you order the food can you also get something for Jayce? She'll eat the soft tacos but only with chicken, cheese and lettuce on them. Nothing else."  I explained laying my head on his chest. 

"Mmhmm.." He nodded kissing my forehead. "What do you want on your salad?"

"White rice, black beans, cauliflower rice, chicken, cheese, guacamole and salad dressing. Extra salad dressing please." I hooked my leg over his, looking up at the TV screen. Jay had an old episode of Shake it Up playing, I mean there are worse choices. I can settle on watching this with her.

I've noticed that Jayce isn't too fond of more modern children's programming. She more so gravitates to shows from my generation rather than her own. The only exception being Boss Baby, and Trolls.

"Mimi can I have fries please?"

"There are no fries at Chipotle babe. Maybe tomorrow after soccer."

"She—"

"No." I cut Beckham off before he could finish his sentence. He does shit like this and then is surprised when she climbs her little butt into our bed like she owns the place.

"Fine grumpy.." He finished placing the order on his phone, wrapping his arms around my waist letting one of his hands rest on my butt giving it a squeeze.

"Did you mean what you said earlier?" I raised an eyebrow glancing up at him.

"Princess you should know how I feel about you by now." His words made my cheeks heat up, I don't like that.

"You love me.." I mumbled burying my face in his shirt.

He lifted my head up pecking my lips, "So much."

"No Becky, don't do that." Jayce frowned putting her hand in between our faces.

Little girl, he barely touched me. I stared at her in disbelief. "I blame you. This is your doing." I pointed at Beck shaking my head. I'm too tired to intervene though. I'll have her do extra chores or something tomorrow.

"I can't kiss her?" Beckham feigned hurt holding a hand up to his chest. Jayce looked dead at him and shook her head 'no'.

I pecked his lips again just to bother her overly dramatic ass. Jayce-Lynn rolled her eyes at us collapsing back on to the pillows.

It's above me now...

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

69.3K 3.4K 29
After giving up the love of his life, David Morris had closed of the idea of ever falling in love again, that is until he met Monique. She reminded h...
230K 11.4K 74
He kept on staring at me but I ignored him, at least I tried to. He was sitting right beside me and although I was looking at the board I still could...
402K 7.6K 44
***Completed*** *Mature Content Warning* TW: Car accident, Depression, sexual content His touch made me shiver as I couldn't take my eyes off of his...
6.7K 92 14
In this enthralling romance, love and intimacy collide powerfully between two individuals who couldn't be more different. Like two sides of a coin, t...