Pokemon Silver Sun Book 1: Tu...

By LexyxLaura

20 years after Ash Ketchum becomes a Pokemon Master, 18 year old Lexy Hamada and his special Fennekin start t... More

Journey across Tundra! Lexy and Fennekin!
Meet the Characters
Meet the Characters: Toki and Nana
Righteous from Birth!
Guiding an Aura Awakening!
Battling with Love and Rock Hard Stability!
Meet the Characters: Rockane
A Fierce Inner Fire!
Facing the Inner Fear
Here we go! Rockano Island! Battle of the Couples!
New Rivals! Fire Versus Ice!
Toxic Town! Battle of the Bullies!
Birth of the Next Generation!
Contest Debut! Greeting of Idols?!
Battle between Ice and Fire

Pokemon Emergency! Heart of Fire!

51 2 1
By LexyxLaura

Warning: The end of the chapter is gonna have LGBTQ content, but there's nothing NSFW about it.

Our hero has teamed up with a girl on the way to Komoku City with Fennekin, who's badly injured because of the bully Pokemon. We see them running down a hill past a mini building, where Lexy got grabbed by a woman in all blue and blue hair.

"Just where do you think you're going with that Pokemon?" Asked the woman. "It's my Fennekin, and she's badly injured. We need to get to the Pokemon Center." Explained Lexy. "Do you have any identification?" Asked the woman. "Yeah, I do actually." Said Lexy as he gave Fennekin to the girl and pulled out his wallet, showing his new Pokemon ID. "Lexy Hamada. Pokemon Trainer from Moko Town in the Tundra Region." Said the woman out loud reading the ID Card. "Do you have any other info?" Asked the woman. "I think my Pokedex contains some of it." Said Lexy as he got out his phone and activated Pokedex mode. "Lexy Hamada,18 year old boy. Starter, Fennekin. Colors of Fennekin, Pink and Cyan. I am a guide and Pokedex for Lexy Hamada, and cannot be replaced if broken, lost, or stolen." Said the Pokedex in a female voice. "That's just what I needed. Sorry for that. I'm Officer Jenny. I'm part of Komoku City Police, and we've been tracking a group of thieves, and one of the spots was here." Said Officer Jenny. "It's alright. I understand why you stopped us." Said Lexy. He noticed.

"Well that's good. Anyway, let me take you two to the Pokemon Center." Said Officer Jenny as she got her motorcycle and a side seat for Lexy and Fennekin. The girl wrapped her arms around Jenny while Lexy got in the side seat. Jenny started up the motorcycle and drove off quickly and stopped at the doors of the Pokemon Center. A woman in pink hair saw them and ran to them. She saw Lexy's Fennekin and was shocked.

"Goodness! What happened?!" The woman asked worried. "A group of Pinsir, Heracross, Spearow, and Fearow attacked us. We barely won thanks to Fennekin, or Lorena. My Lycanroc also needs healing" Said Lexy shook from the events. "That's both terrible and amazing!" Asked the woman. "Yeah. It was scary, but Fennekin saved us." Said the girl. "We'll need to get Fennekin in Emergency Care." Said the woman. Just then, a couple of Pokemon Lexy never saw came running out with an emergency bed. "My Lycanroc also needs healing." Said Lexy as he handed the woman the custom Ultra Ball. The woman put Fennekin on the bed gently and ran in the building with her and the Ultra Ball on the stretcher.

"Who was that?" Asked Lexy curiously. "That was Nurse Joy. She takes care of Pokemon, like her sisters and cousins." Said Jenny. "Interesting. Do you have any sisters or cousins?" Asked Lexy. "Yeah. We all serve different Island, City, and Town Police Departments." Said Jenny as she pulled out a picture of her sisters and cousins, who all looked exactly like her. "Woah! You all look exactly alike!" Said Lexy shocked. "Yeah, we do." Said Jenny as she put the picture away and got on her bike. "Anyway, I best be getting back to my post. See you!" She said as she drove off back to the gate. "We should head inside." Said the girl. "Yeah. It's gettin' cold." Said Lexy as he agreed and they both walked in.

Meanwhile, a man and woman were looking at a "Wanted" poster with them on it. "Looks like they have no idea what we're trying to do." Said the woman. "Making us look like thieves." Said the man. "It's something that will never be forgiven!" They both said together as they went to the Pokemon Center. Back with Lexy and the girl, Lexy was still worried for Fennekin, but broke the silence. They were introducing themselves to break the silence. "I think it's time we introduced each other." Said Lexy holding onto his backpack on his lap. "Yeah." Said the girl. "I'm Laura Komuko. I'm from Windon in the Galar Region." She said introducing herself.

"I'm Lexy Hamada from Moko Town." Lexy said introducing himself. "Nice to meet you, Lexy." Said Laura. "Nice to meet you, too." Said Lexy as he brought out his arm and hand, with Laura shaking his hand. "So, want me to get you some hot chocolate?" He added after the handshake. "Yeah, thanks! Let me come with." Said Laura as she got up to follow Lexy. They went to the Dining area of the Pokemon Center and got a dinner meal and some hot chocolate. They sat at a corner seat talking to each other. After a while, Nurse Joy rang the healing bell.

"Lexy, your Fennekin is healthy again!" Said Nurse Joy over the PA. "Fennekin!" Said Lexy as he slid and got out. "We gonna finish our food?" Asked Laura. "Once we get Fennekin, yeah!" Said Lexy as he was running to the center desk. Laura slid and got out to follow Lexy. When they got there, Nurse Joy was with the same two Pokemon he never saw before. "Fennekin!" Said Lexy as he saw Fennekin in a couple bandages and picked her up. He pretty much held her kinda like a baby and scratched her chin, which she loved.

"A good night's rest should help Fennekin fully recover from the incident. But be careful next time you're near Pimkyu." Said Nurse Joy. "Thanks." Said Lexy. He then looked at the Pokemon. They looked almost alike, but from the looks of it, they were different forms. "What're those Pokemon?" Asked Lexy. "Indeedee." Said Nurse Joy happily. "Indeedee." Said Lexy as he pulled out his phone and activated Pokedex mode while putting Fennekin carefully back on the ground.

"Indeedee, the emotion Pokemon. A Psychic type. Indeedee can sense other people's and Pokemon's feelings thanks to telepathy. Female Indeedee are like babysitters or caregivers for elderly, while the male ones are like fathers to young Pokemon and babies." Said the Pokedex.

"They're amazing!" Said Lexy amazed. "Yeah they are. I got them when I started my training in the Galar Region as a Pokemon Nurse." Said Nurse Joy as she explained how she got them. "So they're Galarian Pokemon!" Said Lexy, even more amazed. "Yep. And if you'd like, you can register for the Tundra League here." Said Nurse Joy. "You'd bet I wanna register!" Said Lexy, almost too excited. Nurse Joy activated her computer and brought out a screen from the desk that has a QR code. "Technology has come so far!" Said Lexy as he used his phone to scan it. Nurse Joy saw Lexy on the computer and started registering.

"So, where are you from?" Asked Nurse Joy. "Moko Town." Said Lexy. "So you're a rookie trainer." Said Joy. "Yep. Just started today." Said Lexy. "Alright then. Just tell me your name, age, and how many badges you have." Said Joy.

"Right. Lexy Hamada, I'm 18 years old, and I currently have no badges." Said Lexy. Nurse Joy finished typing and showed Lexy the monitor to check everything. "If there's anything I did wrong, let me know and I'll change it." Said Nurse Joy. Lexy looked and saw that everything was right. "Nothing's wrong here." Said Lexy. "Alright then. Now we'll need your picture with your partner Pokemon. It can be any of your Pokemon." Said Joy. "Alright then. Wanna join me Fennekin?" Asked Lexy "Yeah! I do kinda like having my picture taken." Said Fennekin as she was trying to get her fur all cleaned up. "Alright then. Come on!" Said Lexy as he followed Nurse Joy to a room. He got his picture taken with Fennekin and came back. "Alright Lexy. You're registered for the Tundra League." Said Joy. "Thanks a lot." Said Lexy thanking Nurse Joy. "Is there by any chance I could use the same info to register for the World Coronation Series?" He added. "Of course." Said Joy as she added him to the World Coronation Series. "Thanks so much again." Said Lexy. "No problem." Said Joy. "We should get back to our food, or else it's gonna get cold." Said Laura. "Right." Said Lexy as they went back and got Fennekin food before they got back to their spot. They chatted and ate for the rest of the evening. It was about 10 pm when they got a room to sleep for the night.

"Sorry if you two have to sleep together. It's the last room that had two beds." Said Joy. "It won't be a problem." Said Laura. "Yeah, and we can make it work." Said Lexy. "Alright then. Goodnight, you two." Said Joy. "G'night!" Said Lexy as Nurse Joy closed the door. Lexy put his backpack at the bed closest to the window to let Laura have easy access to the bathroom and door. "So, you wanna use the bathroom to get changed first?" Asked Laura. "I'll let you go first. After all, ladies first." Said Lexy. "Awww, how cute and sweet!" Said Laura as she took her bag with her and closed the bathroom door with her in the bathroom. Lexy quickly got changed into his pajama shorts that went to his knees, and an undershirt that was sleeveless, which revealed his muscles. "I think you and Laura are cute together." Said Fennekin. Lexy blushed out of embarrassment at this and looked at Fennekin, who had a wholesome smile and happy squinting eyes.

"Maybe Fennekin, but don't get your hopes up." Said Lexy. Fennekin wagged her tail and heard the bathroom door open and looked at Laura. Lexy saw Fennekin and looked at Laura, who had a normal Fennekin color onesie. Lexy blushed at this, since he thought he looked adorable in it. The onesie was kinda tight, but not so tight you could see everything, but at least tight enough to see some of her curves. Laura saw Lexy and his muscles and blushed at this. "I hope it's not too tight on me. It's the last thing I got and I was in a rush when I was packing up to head over here. Most likely, I'm gonna get really sweaty while in bed." Said Laura blushing with her hands down the front of her body. "Arceus, he's hot." She thought. "No, it looks great on you." Said Lexy blushing. Laura did a wholesome chuckle as a response before they went to sleep.

As Lexy drifted off to sleep, he had another strange dream/vision. It had him, Laura, a Braixen that looked like Fennekin, and a bunch of pregnant women strapped up at a base. He saw a woman who he didn't recognize in front of all of them. "We need to save them, now!" Said Laura as Lexy was furious but couldn't do anything. "It's hopeless. The plans of Team Claw will come to fruition and we'll take over all the worlds to collide with this one!" Said the woman. When all hope seemed lost, a bright light came from Lexy's wrist and Braixen, saving all the women and saving them all.

Meanwhile, it was morning and the two people were at the Pokemon Center. They were disguised as janitors getting ready to clean up. "Welcome to the Pokemon Center." Said Nurse Joy. "Thanks. We'll start by shining the Pokeballs." Said the man. "Of course. Third door on your left." Said Nurse Joy as she pointed to her left. They left to go get the Pokeballs, while Nurse Joy thought about why there would be janitors. "The Pokemon!" Screamed Nurse Joy in fear. She pressed a button on her desk which sounded an alarm and locked down the Pokemon Center. Everyone woke up to this, including Lexy, who woke up with a startle and fell off the bed.

"What's going on?" Asked Laura worried. "Nothing good, I bet." Said Lexy as he got his slip on shoes on and ran out the door. "Come on Fennekin!" He added. "Right!" Said Fennekin in agreement and ran with him. The two people made it back to the main room and saw the Pokemon Center was on lockdown. "Thieves!" Screamed Nurse Joy. "Darn it." Said the man. "Well at least we'd introduce ourselves." Said the woman. "Stop right there!" Said Lexy as he and Fennekin stopped at the main room hallway. "Who're you?" Asked the two. "That's for me to know. What're you doing to those Pokemon?" Said Lexy angrily. "Sell them to our boss and make a load of money." Said the man. "But that's none of your concern." Added the woman. "It is my concern if innocent Pokemon get sold away from their proper trainers! Now, who are you?!" Said Lexy furiously.

"Well then, looks like it's time." Said the woman. "Indeed." Said the man as they revealed to be a man and woman in their mid 30s. The man had black hair and white skin and ocean eyes. The woman had orange hair, pink eyes and an hourglass body. They had a uniform to match them with a symbol that looked like a claw. Nurse Joy ran and checked the other room with the Pokemon in their Pokeballs and started transferring them to the Holden City Pokemon Center. "That symbol!" Said Lexy realizing what he remembered from his dream. "We're Team Claw sweetie, so don't you dare try and mess with us. I'm Sylvanna." Said the woman. "If it's a fight you want, it's a fight you'll get and lose. I'm Nathan." Said the man.

"Oh I'm gonna get a fight. A fight I'm gonna win!" Said Lexy. "Fennekin, I choose you!" He added as he pointed his finger towards Sylvanna and Nathan. Fennekin ran and got in front of Lexy. "Go!" They both said as they threw out Pokeballs to bring out a couple of Pokemon Lexy's never seen before. "Who're those Pokemon?" Said Lexy as he got his phone out and activated Pokedex mode to scan them. "Syther, the bug Pokemon. Syther have been known to slice down trees as if they're pieces of paper. The scythes are super sharp, and are hard to deal with." Said the Pokedex. "A Bug and Flying type." Said Lexy as he pointed the Pokedex scanner to the other Pokemon. "Ariados, the spider Pokemon. A Bug and Poison type, and the evolved form of Spinarak. Ariados has poison that can be sometimes proved fatal to those that get infected by it. Ariados also can make webs to trap their prey." Said the Pokedex.

"Both are bug types, which Fennekin can handle. Lets go partner!" Said Lexy. "Syther, use Swords Dance!" Said Nathan. Syther then was surrounded by swords that clashed with each other, raising Syther's Attack stats a lot. "Ariados, use Sludge Bomb!" Said Sylvanna. Ariados spat out multiple balls of poison towards Fennekin. "Counter and then dodge with Ember!" Said Lexy. Fennekin hit Sludge Bomb with Ember and dogged in time. Syther then got behind Fennekin, ready to attack. "Fennekin behind you!" Said Lexy. "Syther, use Slash!" Said Nathan as he sliced the air. Syther hit Fennekin multiple times and sent her flying in the air. "Ariados, wrap it up! String Shot!" Said Sylvanna. Ariados used its silk and wrapped Fennekin. "Fennekin!" Said Lexy shocked as Fennekin fell to the ground. Nathan and Sylvanna laughed in triumph. "Looks like we win." Said Nathan. "Hand us that special Fennekin. The boss is sure to give extra for it." Said Sylvanna to Ariados. Laura was watching and was scared. "What do I do?" Laura asked herself as her Scorebunny looked at her worried. Laura then looked at the open door and they both walked in the room to see a Pokemon egg and Pokeball. The Pokemon egg was blue and had a black stripe go around it.

"I wonder." Said Laura curiously as she got the Pokeball, which opened to reveal a strong looking Lucario with eyelashes, indicating it's a girl. Laura was shocked and backed up a few steps with Scorebunny. The Lucario looked at her and sensed her aura, which was light aura. It knew Laura was scared since she was caught off guard. "Lucario, there's a fight going on, and we need your help. Please, will you lend me your strength for the fight?" Asked Laura scared. Lucario continued to look at her, and then nodded. Lucario ran out the room with Laura following. Ariados was giving the two Fennekin still wrapped up.

"Lucario, Aura Sphere!" Said Laura as Lucario brought a bright blue sphere from nowhere and hit the Ariados, sending Fennekin flying in the air again. "Fennekin!" Said Lexy as he jumped up and caught her, landing in rolling a couple times. "Are you alright?" Asked Lexy worried. "Yeah. Thanks for catching me." Said Fennekin. "Anytime." Said Lexy. They then looked back and saw Lucario with Laura. "A Lucario?!" Said Lexy shocked as he scanned it in his Pokedex. "Lucario, the Aura Pokemon. A Fighting and Steel type, and the evolved form of Riolu. Lucario is able to sense its opponents thanks to its special power called aura. It's said to have only the best bonds with worthy trainers." Said the Pokedex. "Is that your Lucario?" Asked Lexy. "No. It was the last one that was there." Said Laura. "Nice. We could use the strength right now." Said Lexy as he got Fennekin out of the silk and ready to fight again. Fennekin stood up and got next to Lexy, activating a strong aura connection, which Lucario sensed and was surprised at how strong it was.

"Fennekin, use Ember on Syther!" Said Lexy. Fennekin shot a small beam of fire and hit Syther and burned it. "Syther!" Said Nathan freaking out. "Lucario, use Bone Rush on Ariados!" Said Laura. Lucario summoned two bones and hit Ariados multiple times. Both Pokemon got hit at the same time and crashed into each other and into Nathan and Sylvanna. "Lexy, I can use Flame Charge." Said Fennekin. "Wait seriously?" Asked Lexy. "Yeah. I learned it when I saved you and Laura." Said Fennekin happily and wagging her tail. "Well alright then." Said Lexy excitedly. "Fennekin, use Flame Charge!" He added as he pointed to the Pokemon. Fennekin heated up became engulfed in a red fire, and then the teel fire. Fennekin then ran to the two and their Pokemon and shot them to the sky, leaving the bag of Pokeballs. They got sent flying out of the Pokemon Center with an explosion, causing a bit of a hole in the ceiling. "We'll be back!" Said Sylvanna. "This won't be the last time you see us!" Said Nathan as they flew into the sky, with a star shining where they were. Just then, Nurse Joy ran back in to check on everyone, only to see Lexy and Fennekin together, and Laura and Lucario together.

"You beat them?" Asked Nurse Joy. "Yep." Said Lexy in response. "I can't thank you enough." Said Nurse Joy. "How can I repay you?" She added. "Nothing. I did what I thought was right." Said Lexy as Lucario went back to the room Laura found her. "Huh? Where are you going?" Asked Laura curiously. Lucario came back with the Pokemon egg that was next to its Pokeball. Nurse Joy saw this and was surprised.

"A Pokemon egg?" Asked Lexy curiously. "That means Lucario found herself a successor." Said Nurse Joy. "A successor?" Asked Lexy. "Yeah. Lucario and her egg have been transferred to pretty much every Pokemon Center in the Tundra region, but we have no idea why she never left her Pokeball. Now we know." Said Nurse Joy. Lexy and Lucario stared at each other, connecting with the aura between the two. "Are you sure Lucario?" Asked Lexy slightly doubtful. Lucario nodded and gave Lexy the egg. "I'll take care of your egg and Pokemon with all of my power." Said Lexy confidently. Lucario was happy and gave her Pokeball to Laura. "Wait what?!" Said Laura freaking out.

"Looks like Lucario wants to be sure she can stay with." Said Lexy. Laura and Lucario then stared at each other, with Laura amazed that Lucario chose her. "If you insist." Said Laura as she saw Lucario nod in response. "Well alright then. Lucario, return." Said Laura as she pointed the Pokeball towards Lucario and returned it back into its Pokeball. "This is awesome! I just got a Lucario!" Said Laura excited with Scorebunny jumping in the air.

Lexy and Laura were packed up and back in their everyday clothing. "Well, every hero's gotta start small, so I can understand why Lucario gave me the egg and went with you." Said Lexy. "She sensed your aura. That's why she gave you the egg." Said Nurse Joy. "Right. Sorry about the mess I made." Said Lexy. "No problem. I'll call the construction crew and they'll get it ready in a couple months." Said Nurse Joy. "So, since the Pokemon Center extra areas are most likely gonna be closed, we can get breakfast at other places, right?" Asked Lexy. "Yeah." Said Nurse Joy. "Alright, thanks!" Said Lexy waving at Nurse Joy, who waved back. Meanwhile, while Lexy and Laura were heading to get breakfast, Lexy was curious.

"So Laura, what're you gonna do?" Asked Lexy curiously. "Well, I was planning on heading back home, but then I noticed something. The world's a lot bigger, so why not explore it with friends?" Said Laura. "So you wanna come with me and Fennekin?" Asked Lexy kindly. Laura blushed and saw Lexy and Fennekin. "Well, why not? Of course I'll go with you." Said Laura happily. "Awesome!" Said Lexy happily with Fennekin.

"So quick question. Would you wanna be boyfriend and girlfriend first, or do you wanna take the time to get to know each other first?" Asked Laura. Lexy blushed at this, but then saw Fennekin's happy face and remembered last night. "Well, I wasn't expecting to have a girlfriend this early, but I guess we could take it slow and we could get married in about 5 years if everything goes right." Said Lexy. "And I'm fine taking it slow." Said Laura in response.

They both smiled and walked off to a breakfast bar, with Laura holding Lexy's hand, with Lexy holding her hand. Later in the day, Lexy and Laura walked off to Komoku Forest on the way to Holden City. Meanwhile, two girls walked to the Pokemon Center. One mainly had blue colors. Blue hair, fox ears, eyes, and clothing, while the other one had mainly pink or purple with rainbow socks and purple cat ears.

"Welcome to the Pokemon Center. Sorry, but the cafeteria is closed due to a battle getting out of hand." Said Nurse Joy. "It's alright." Said the blue girl in a soft voice. "We're looking for Lexy Hamada." Said the girl in pink/purple. "You just missed him. He and Laura went off on their way to Holden City." Said Nurse Joy. "But I can write a note for the Holden City Nurse to give to him." Said Joy. "That's alright. We have something for him." Said the girl in blue.

"Alright then." Said Nurse Joy. "Anything else?" Asked Nurse Joy. "No, that'll be it." Said the girl. "Alright then. If you need to rest or help heal your Pokemon, don't hesitate to stay." Said Joy. "Well, we do need to heal our Pokemon, and we were walking here all night long, so we could use the rest." Said the girl in pink/purple. "Alright then. Room 313 is your room. 2nd floor, and 5 door on the right." Said Joy giving them a key. "Thanks!" Said the two as they got their room. They were resting next to each other when something struck the girl in pink/purple.

"Do you think we'll get to Lexy in time, Toki?" Asked the girl. "Yeah we will, Nana. He needs to know something that we figured out about the Battle of Torrent." Said Toki. "I know, but couldn't we just use our Pokemon to fly us to him?" Asked Nana. "Pokemon flight was restricted due to certain events happening. Besides, we'll get to him, then we'll tell him." Said Toki as she kissed Nana, with Nana kissing her back.

Meanwhile, Lexy and Laura were walking with Fennekin and Lucario out. "There's so much forest!" Said Laura happily. "Yeah. Beyond that, it's Holden City, where I'm gonna get my first badge!" Said Lexy excitedly.

As Lexy and Laura make it to Komoku City, he becomes friends with Laura and encounters and defeats Team Claw. But what is it Toki and Nana have to say to Lexy? Stay tuned, as the journey continues...

This marks the end of the chapter. If you like the book, let us know, and I'll start working on more of it. Again, if you wanna help with the chapters, Private Message us and we'll consider adding you. If you have any characters or Pokemon you wanna add to the story, you can Private message me and I'll check it out. Peace out, LexLaura lovers!!

-LexyXLaura

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 328 42
My name WAS Ash Ketchum.... Almost everybody I had known and cared for turned their backs on me leading me to run away. I had ran towards MT.Silver...
123K 2.6K 61
*COMPLETE**EDITS COMPLETE* Ash Ketchum is a brand new trainer from Pallet Town in the Kanto region at 16 years old. His dream is to become the very b...
4.2K 142 38
Ash Ketchum is officially ten years old and is starting his journey to become a Pokemon Master with his eight-year-old sister Hayley, by his side. Wi...
13.8K 412 16
It has been 15 years since Ash began his Pokemon journey and it's time to end things once and for all. Along with the help from his strongest Pokemon...