Common Disease - Norenmin (Co...

By SKZLover2002

(Book 2 of Unknown Disease) Renjun finds something interesting at the asylum. This is going to take a lot of... More

Little introduction
1 - The boys are back (M)
April Fools Special
2 - Chensung Special
3 - Dolphin problems (M)
4 - Too Many Drinks (M)
5 - The mourning for the visitor
7 - What did you just say ?!?
8 - I am coming for you
9 - Please Help Me (M)
10 - Someone Is At The Door (M)
11 - Please?
12 - Can we focus?
13 - Happy Family
Bonus (Part 1) (M)
Bonus (Part 2) (M)
14 - Plans
15 - Fun Time (M)
16 - Cute babies and Shirtless
17 - Butt Talk (M)
Instagram!!!
New Story!!!

6 - Johnny and the baby (M)

138 5 10
By SKZLover2002

Donghyuck's P.O.V

We just left the Norenmin's house since I couldn't wait any longer to have my ass ripe apart. A few minutes later, we made our way home and I barely open the door that Mark is already kissing me. Damn, I miss those lips, It has been so much time since we made out and it was worth it. Mark shut the door close with his feet and he pushes me against the wall without breaking the kiss.

- Fuck I miss your lips baby, Mark says, I don't even think you need to dress into those lace panties since I am already turned on just by looking at you right now.

- Please, put it in my already, I say while whinnying, I have been waiting so long for your big dick to be inside of me.

Mark picks me up and I put my legs around his waist, and we are on our way to the couch since we are this horny. He puts me on the couch and takes off his shirt and I see those well-built abs. How much I miss that hot and sexy body of his. Then, he takes my shirt off and starts kissing from my neck down my body, towards my pants.

- Please stop teasing, I say while moaning, I have been waiting for still for so long.

- So impatient princess, Mark says teasingly, maybe I should wait a little bit more.

- No daddy please, make me feel good.

- I am getting their princess, I need to take those pants and panties off and underwear off before I make you feel good.

Then, Mark takes off my pants quickly and notices that I am wearing one of my pairs of lace panties. I could hear Mark groan at the sight he was in front of him.

- You were already prepared for this, didn't you? My horny sunshine.

I feel Mark take off my panties and take my dick into his hand and start to make movements. I moan out loud and I could tell mark like this since we started to go faster. I moan louder and louder all for Mark's pleasure. Soon, I fell the familiar knot inside my belly.

- I am close, I say while moaning, please let me cum.

- Not so fast princess, I want to cum at the same time as you.

He suddenly stops and I whine, I wanted to cum, I was so close! This is so frustrating, and I like it. I look at Mark starting to unbuckle his belt when we hear the doorbell ring.

- You got to be fucking kidding me.

- Why are they here now, I say while putting my pants back on, we were just getting to the fun part.

- I know princess, I promise y6ou after this we will continue, but I might not have patient as I was a few minutes ago.

- I will be waiting for you to destroy my ass like you always.

- Oh, this better be for a good cause because I am very hard right now.

I giggle while we are walking our way towards the door. I wonder who it is since I don't really know anybody else than Renjun, Jaemin, Jeno, Jisung and Chenle. So, I am wondering who it might be. Mark opens the door, and we see Johnny, one of the policemen that help us with Jeno's mother. But what is he doing here? We didn't have any news about him for a while now. Mark is closer to him than me since they both speak English and other quality. I suddenly look down and see a baby sleeping in his car seat.

- Johnny Hyung, Mark asks, what are you doing here? You didn't give me news for a while now. I thought you forgot about me.

- No, I didn't, johnny responded, I just had to deal with a few things, and this is one of them.

Johnny toke the car sit in this hand while we invite him inside. Why does he have a baby and why does he bring him here?

- So, I have a favour to ask, Johnny suddenly speak, more like me asking you something.

- What is it Hyung, I ask, you are making scaring me.

- So, I had a girlfriend of three years and one day she tells me she is pregnant. We were really happy to start a family and everything, but not everything want has a plan. She left me suddenly a week ago after I told her that I have just a few days to live, but she left me the baby. I am not in a healthy position to take care of him. So, I am here to ask you, could you guys take care of him?

- Does he have a name, Mark asks, or we need to find a name for him?

- I didn't have time to give him a name.

Suddenly, we hear crying. We look towards the baby and he was crying. I stand up and go up to him. I take him into my arms, and I start to rock the baby while singing a lullaby. The two boys were surprised by my own much I was at ease with the baby. The baby stops crying and slowly gets back to sleep in my arms.

- We will keep him, Mark suddenly says, I think it is sudden, but I think we are ready for it.

I look at Mark with shock, but also very happy. I could feel tears that started to fall on my face. Mark walks towards me and hugs the baby and me. I remember talking about this to Mark for some time now. For many years, we have been together that I wanted to take a big step into our relationship, and maybe this was destiny. Johnny looks at us with joy.

- You guy already seem like a happy family, Johnny tells us, do you have a name for the baby?

- I was thinking about Yongbok, I say, I really like that name.

- I like it too, Mark adds, but I would like him to have an English name since I am Canadian. Maybe Felix?

- Lee Felix Yongbok, Johnny says, I like it. I couldn't have found a better name.

- Then it's settled then, I say, we will call him Lee Felix Yongbok.

- If all it's done, Johnny announces, I will get going. Thank you some much for all of this. I didn't want to give up my baby to someone I didn't know.

- We understand, Mark responds, I would have done the same thing in your position. Also, I am very sorry to hear about your disease, I hope you live your life in the next few days.

- I will, johnny says, I am going back to America to spend my time with my parents. So, I won't be back.

- You will miss us Johnny Hyung, I say, we won't forget all you did for Jeno's mom.

- It means a lot, Johnny answer, I will be going now.

We give one last hug to Johnny Hyung before he leaves the house. This is a lot to take for a day. But we need to move on and write the new chapter of our life, Mark, Felix, and me.

- I think we need to go buy a few stuff for the baby, Mark says, we will only buy the necessary for the moment and we will ask the guy to help us with the rest.

- I agree, I say while looking at the baby, I just want the best for our baby.

- Me too princess, he says while kissing my forehead, let go now before everything closes.

That said, Mark, Felix and I are on our way to our first family trip.

1339 words

---------------------------------------------

Happy NCTzen everyone !!! I hope you all are having a nice day or night !!!

(Why does Wattpad have a limit for pictures?!?)

Anyways *inserts pictures of Taeil, Johnny, Taeyong, Yuta, Kun, Doyoung, Ten, Jaehyun, WinWin, Jungwoo, Lucas, Mark, Xiaojun, Hendery, Renjun, Jeno, Haechan, Jaemin, YangYang, Shotaro, Sungchan, Chenle, Jisung, NCT!* (Just imagine)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

563K 24.7K 38
Na Jaemin struggles with keeping his evil and perverted side a secret. Everything changes when Lee Jeno,the bad boy of their highschool,finds out abo...
316K 10.1K 55
- they say that trust is easier to break, but harder to fix. now, with certain someones in their way, can haejin and jaemin continue their story? » M...
75.6K 4.2K 55
sequel to home › jaemin! ❝when does this all end?❞ ꒰ there's a new girl in town. and she brings many secrets with her. will the group be able to unco...
455K 24.1K 70
❝how do you know when you're home?❞ ꒰ when moving to a new city throws one girl into a spiral of unanswered questions and new nightmares. ꒱ ↷ vulgar...