A Sokeefe Selection

By LoveBooks151515

Princess Sophie Ruewen was born to King Grady and Queen Edaline 17 years ago. Now the law decrees that she is... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1: Sophie
Chapter 2: Sophie
Chapter 3: Sophie
Chapter 4: Sophie
Chapter 5: Sophie
Chapter 6: Biana
Chapter 7: Sophie
Chapter 8: Tam
Chapter 9: Sophie
Chapter 10: Sophie
Chapter 11: Sophie
Chapter 13: Biana
Chapter 14: Sophie
Chapter 15: Keefe
Authors Note
Chapter 16: Keefe
Chapter 17: Jim Scott
Chapter 18: Sophie
Authors Note
Chapter 19: Sophie
Chapter 20: Sophie
Authors Note
Chapter 21: Keefe
Chapter 22: Sophie
Chapter 23: Keefe
Chapter 24: Sophie
Chapter 25: Sophie
Chapter 26: Sophie
Chapter 27: Sophie
Chapter 28: Biana
Chapter 29: Sophie
Chapter 30: Keefe
Chapter 31: Sophie
Chapter 32: Keefe
Chapter 33: Sophie
Chapter 34: Grady
I got tagged!
Chapter 35: Sophie
Authors Note
Chapter 36: Keefe
Authors Note
Chapter 37: Sophie
Chapter 38: Sophie
Chapter 39: Sophie
Chapter 40: Keefe
Chapter 41: Sophie
Authors Note
Chapter 42: Sophie
Chapter 43: Sophie
Chapter 44: Sophie
Chapter 45: Keefe
Chapter 46: Keefe
I got tagged
Chapter 47: Keefe
Chapter 48: Sophie
Chapter 49: Sophie
Chapter 50: Keefe
Chapter 51: Sophie
100K
Chapter 52: Keefe
Chapter 53: Sophie

Chapter 12: Sophie

3K 26 67
By LoveBooks151515

Deep breath Sophie. Calm down. It's just Fitz. He walked up to me, and tears started forming in the corner of my eyes. All the bad memories came flashed before my eyes in a second flat. Every fight we'd ever had - which there were sadly many - but worst of all, the memory of Fitz kissing Marella. He walked up and I realized my hand was hanging off the chair as he tried to hold it to kiss, but I glared at him and snatched my hand away. I saw Biana glance at me wearily. Fitz's expression turned misty. I glared at him as he opened his stupid mouth to talk. The mouth he'd kissed one of my friends with.

"Look Sophie-" He started, but I held my hand up coldly. "I don't want to hear it."

"Please Sophie. Just let me explain."

I sighed. Maybe some part of me might always love him. "Fine."

"Look Sophie, I know what I did was wrong. But it didn't mean anything to me! I guess I was just upset. I've known you forever and you've never mentioned Deck, so when he came to the palace I saw him come out of your room, and I-I thought that..."

That's when I lost it. And honestly, it felt good. I'm not proud of it-but it did.

"YOU THOUGHT I'D WHAT FITZ? CHEAT ON YOU? OH, THATS JUST LOW. SO YOU DECIDED THAT BECUSE YOU HAD A SUSPICION THAT I DID SOMETHING - WITH NO ACTUAL EVIDENCE I MIGHT ADD, THAT YOU WOULD CHEAT ON ME? YES. BECUSE THAT MAKES EVERYTHING OK." 

He looked stricken. I never raise my voice. When I was little, I was taught that it was un-lady like and as I got older, I came to realize that it wasn't just un-lady like, it was a horrible thing to do. As relieved I felt after I yelled at someone, their hurt etched on their face was never erased from my memory. Especially since I had a photographic memory. I sank back into my chair, and put my hands to my temples. "You can go now. And his name is Dex." I hissed. He walked away with his head dropped a little, but I honestly didn't even care anymore. Everyone was staring at me, and I realized just how loud I'd been yelling. I got up and nodded to everyone at the table, barely able to contain my tears, and fled the dining room. 

I should've finished this chapter and posted it last night. Ugh. Well hope you like it!

-LoveBooks151515

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 288 33
Prince Fitz Vacker and Sophie Foster have been best friends since they were 7. Sophie's dad is Head Guard and Fitz's father was king. The two have se...
114K 620 72
Sophie eventually comes to a point in her life when she knows she has to choose. Fitz or Keefe? Which will work out? And when she finally makes a dec...
39.8K 753 29
π•Žπ•™π•  π•¨π•šπ•π• 𝕓𝕖 'π•₯𝕙𝕖 π• π•Ÿπ•–'? 𝕀π•₯'𝕀 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕒 π•žπ•ͺ𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕣π•ͺ 𝕨𝕙𝕠'𝕀 π• π•Ÿ π•₯π•™π•–π•šπ•£ π•π•šπ•€π•₯𝕀. 𝔹𝕦π•₯ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π•”π•’π•Ÿ π•—π•šπ•Ÿπ•• 𝕠𝕦π•₯ π•šοΏ½...
251K 3.8K 45
Sophie Foster is walking through New York when she is accosted by two strange teens and a giant black dog seemingly possessing the abilities of a Sha...