Always and forever | George W...

By girlinthecoffeeshop

Esbeth Carny and George Weasley. A slytherin, and a Gryffindor. Never liked each other necessarily, never ha... More

DEBUT
Soundtrack
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
15 1/2
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
Ella's Official Headshot

27

190 5 1
By girlinthecoffeeshop

"George, just come upstairs with me!" Esbeth said, as she pulled at his arm, begging George to come to bed instead of just sleeping on the couch.

"No, Esbeth....you come down here." He said through breaths, just so tired, begging to stay downstairs.

"Mate, you're taking up half of the seating in this room." Fred said, over by the window, handing a brown envelo0pe to pidwidgeon.

"For Ella?" Esbeth said, letting go of George.

"Yes, I'm finally asking her out. She's so good to me, I can't seem to stop thinking about her and I need to tell her."

Esbeth had an eerie feeling but smiled, and continued working on getting George upstairs.

"Fine. Get out of my way!" George said dramatically as he stood up, dazed from sleep.

"Finally! I've been sitting on the floor!" Harry snapped.

George scoffed, and grabbed esbeth's hand loosely, guiding her up the stairs.

"Goodnight guys." Esbeth said as she went up sluggishly.

Esbeth and George entered the room, and on a usual night at home, they'd cuddle for a few hours, or... other activities, but George was too tired, and they were at the burrow, so they figured unanimously that they would just go to sleep.

George barely made it up the ladder to the loft of Ginny's room, and Esbeth pulled herself up much quicker, and crawled on top of George, listening to his heartbeat steadily as she sat still awake for maybe thirty minutes before drifting to sleep.

~~~~

ginny boomed in the room, slamming the door against the wall, which made the sleepy couple screech, awoken abruptly.

"I want my room back! Anniversary is over get on with it!" She tugged at the blankets they were sleeping on, and they both crawled down defiantly.

"Merlin ginny, way to wake us up!" George groaned, stepping down after Esbeth.

"Bye!" Ginny pushed both out, and slammed the door again.

"Jesus!" Esbeth said, reaching for a hair tie from George's wrist, and putting her hair up, then walking down the stairs.

"What's got you in a huff?"Harry asked, sitting at the table eating a sandwich.

"Ginny woke us up, very rudely I may add." George said. "Why are you eating a sandwich for breakfast?"

"Erm- it's lunchtime."

"Wait what?" Esbeth said. "George we gotta go!"

George tried to put on shoes while rushing to the fireplace, and Esbeth had put hers on before coming downstairs.

"Oh? Bye! Come back sometime soon!" Molly shouted from the living room folding laundry.

"Bye!" Esbeth pulled George in and grabbed a handful of powder.

"Weasley's Wizard Weazes!"

All of a sudden they were in the flat, covered in ash.

"Oh god, I hear a crowd fred will kill me!" George ran to his room, and brushed off any ash, putting on his suit.

"You work too get on your suit!" George shouted from the room. "Esbeth? Come on!" George finished putting on his suit.

In a huff, he rushed into the living room, and saw Esbeth looking down from the loft into the shop.

"What? What's caught your eye?"

"Ella's here. Fred's got his hand on her back."

"Oh well good for him, get your suit on Carny!" George ran down the stairs, apologizing to Fred, and Esbeth headed into the room, getting ready for the day.

~~~

"Isn't it exciting? She said yes. We went out to lunch, and she said she would be my girlfriend. I mean it's crazy!" Fred said enthusiastically as he counted the galleons received that day, and filing them into the register.

"I'm proud of you Fred. Just take it easy. Don't over do it." George said, putting puking pestles back in a container that had been knocked over.

"Mate, I'm fine with the ladies, better than you so don't give me advice." Fred said.

"Oh yes? Why is it that I've had a girlfriend for almost 10 months then?" George said growing competitive.

Esbeth was piling boxes of shipments into the storage room at the back, door open, and realized that her heart fluttered, even after over 9 months, when she realized she was George's girlfriend.

She quickly dropped out of her dreaming, and walked out, Incase it got heated.

"Oh I'm aware. And, you asked her out while building a fucking snowman. What a ladies man." Fred said.

Fred hopped off the counter, and got dangerously close to George.

"OK, No more!" Esbeth shouted, not wanting it to progress.

"You're lucky, shithead." George said as he walked back up the stairs, being pulled by Esbeth. "He's infuriating!"

"Yep, I know- how about we just go to bed? Or I'll get a shower ready? Whatever works darling. It's Saturday, so it's not open tomorrow, maybe we could stay up, watch a movie?" Esbeth said. Immediately after saying that she almost gagged, at how caring she sounded. What did this man do to her?

"Movie and a shower sounds nice. It was really busy today." George said.

He grabbed esbeth's wrist, which alarmed her.

"Come on, don't sit still!" George said with a smile.

"What?"

"We're taking a shower!" George said.

"Oh. Oh, okay." Esbeth smiled.

Esbeth walked into the bathroom with George, and he started getting the shower ready, making it hotter than he liked, because it was how she liked it, and placing a bath at down on the floor. Esbeth didn't know how to explain this feeling, but they were both rid of their clothing, looking at Eachother, yet nothing felt sexual. Or like there was pressure to feel sexual. She felt safe.

George pulled her in, and she shivered as the hot water trickled Onto her scalp, dripping down each strand of hair, falling into the curves of her back.

George, being who he is, started to shampoo her hair, massaging her head and kissing her shoulders.

"We can make the water colder if you'd like." Esbeth said.

"Thanks, but it's ok."

She turned to face him, and looked at his red cheeks, through a sheet of steam in between them. She leaned in for a kiss, and he kissed back, placing his fingers on her jawline.

~~~

Esbeth woke to the sound of Pygmy puffs yipping next door, which usually wouldn't be a bother, but was due to the absurd amount.

Somehow, George hadn't done his room after over 10 months, and Esbeth stretched, getting up off of the thin mattress on the floor.

She looked down at George on the bed, who was barely covered by a linen sheet, which was lit perfectly by the sun beaming through the window.

She looked around for something to wear, and put on basketball shorts, and a quittich sweater.

Opening the door softly, as not to wake her boy, she tip toed out into the kitchen, pouring a cup of coffee.

"Excuse me?"

Esbeth dropped her mug on the floor, and turned around to see a random person standing next to the kitchen island, hands in pockets.

The mug hit the floor, and she felt relief was over her, knowing that would wake up George.

"Who are you!" She reached for her wand in her pocket, but it wasn't there.

She wasn't exactly expecting to be ambushed in her kitchen.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare-."

"Esbeth what's wrong!" George came running out, now with pants on. "Who are you?"

"I'm Dashiell blossom? Ella's sibling."

"Where's Ella?" George said, his wand still gripped in his hand.

"She went for breakfast with Fred, in so sorry, I'll buy you a new mug." They said.

"No that's alright. George it's fine." Esbeth said, slouching her back.

"I'll be right back." George said, going back into his room, his eyebrows busheled due to the fact that he was still on alert.

"So, why are you here?" Esbeth asked, pulling a broom out, and setting a charm, to get it to clean the mug shards.

"I thought Ella would be back by now, It's been almost an hour."

"Oh, she'll be back soon. Just- go sit I'll make you some tea."

"Thanks." Dashiell winked, and turned.

They were quite dashing, Esbeth thought to herself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 146 71
Written in first person, this is story of a Ravenclaw, Mary, who falls in love with Fred Weasley. At first, it's perfect, but she learns that he has...
12.3K 399 75
Sometimes it Needs time to find the path you Need to go- but when you found it, you shouldn't let go of it, no matter how hard it might get. Anne is...
530K 11.1K 71
Fred Weasley x F!Reader ----- When you stepped onto the Hogwarts Express for the first time, you had no idea that you were about to meet who would be...
511 41 8
❝freddie, focus on the letter. your grammar's atrocious.❞ ❝you know i can't focus when you sit so close to me.❞ arabella sayer is unusual. not quirky...