Sex lesson ft Jack Gilinsky.

By Magic_Horan

Mia is just a girl. She has friends but don't every has a boyfriend or did things like that. But when she mee... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
not a update.
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
not a update sorry
Just asking

Part 6

10.1K 95 2
By Magic_Horan

POV Jack

I woke up with Nash next to me. I saw at the clock and saw it was 7.30. 'Nash yo bro you have to wake up.' I said and walked to the bathroom. 'What time is it?' Nash asked. 'Time to go to school.' I said and laughed. Nash grabbed a pillow and threw it at me. I laughed and threw it back. 'Are you gonna hang out with that girl Mia?' 'Yea why?' I asked and walked to the kitchen. 'Now I just wanna know. What are you gonna do?' Nash asked and walked with me to the kitchen. 'Uh idk just hang out here and see what she wanna do.' I said. I grabbed a apple and walked to the door with Nash and drives to Johnson his house and drive to school. I saw Mia On School. I thought in my self. 'God she is beautiful.' I smiled to her and walked to Nash and Johnson. 'Guys you know how is hanging out with that girl Mia today?' Nash said. I looked up and give the I-Will-Kill-You-When-You-Gonna-Say-It look to Nash. He laughed. 'Jack Gilinsky is gonna fuck that girl today.' Nash said. 'Fuck you! I don't gonna fuck her we just gonna make homework and slowly we're gonna fuck. No just kidding.' I said and laughed. I texted Mia. 'Hey today is still going right? ' She reply really fast. 'Yea why not? :)' She reply. I smiled when I saw the smiley. Finally it was 12.30 pm. About 30 minutes I'm gonna see Mia again. I can't wait. I just wanna learn her some thing. Not just have sex with her. Okay she is hot but i Can't just fuck her and never speak to her again That was 1 time I never do that again. I thought in my self.

POV Mia

I just saw Jack. He was smiling at me. And then looked away to his friends and screamed something but I din't know what he was saying. But what ever I will never know it. 'Hey you're Mia right?' I looked up. There was a girl I know her but don't know from what. 'Uhm yea.' I said. My friend said I'm my ear. 'That Ronnie the ex from Jack.  What did you do to her?' I looked at my friend and looked back at Ronnie. That why I thought I know her she is that Ronnie girl from facebook.  'I'm Ronnie from facebook. Can we talk?' She said and smiled. I looked weird at her but said yesh and walked with her and my friend to where she wanna go. She stoped at a room with no one in it. 'Hey yea maybe this sound weird but..Jack Is just using u. That's what j tried to say but you din't get me i thought. But he did the same to me.' She said I looked weird at her but smiled I know what she was going to do. She was trying to get Jack back for her alone. So I just played her game with her. 'Yea I din't understand but thanks for telling me I will keep that in my mind.' I said and walked with Bella. 'What are you really believe her? She is jealous as fuck.' Bella said.  'I know I know. I'm just playing the game with her.' I said and we walked to our class. The bell was ringing.  It was 1 pm I know what that's means. I'm going with Jack Gilinsky to his home alone. I walked to the place we said and say he already was there.  I smiley and hugged him. 'Hey babe.' He said I smiley and said hey. We drives to his house and walked in side. 'What do you wanna have to drink?' He asked. 'Coke.' I said and looked to the room I was in.

~~~~~

Part 7 is coming fast.

Hope you like it.

Please vote for it.

Thank you byee xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
156K 5.6K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.3M 57.9K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...