You can't choose both ( R.j.L...

Bởi cxlupin

When Willow banks joins the order after her Uncle Kingsley takes her in, she realises the brewing war is the... Xem Thêm

Aurthors note <3
Greetings
Stars and sunrise
Analysis
You
Escort you
Dancing
Idiot
Stay
Hypocrite
Confession
I'll umderstamd
You love me
happy
Easy
Suggestions
Where to begin
Fun night
Truth or dare
Games
Gemini
Sorry :(

Finally

4.3K 144 124
Bởi cxlupin

"Undo your pants now" she choked out, her face bright red as she practically drooled over his dominating and sexy demeanour hovering over her.

His brown curls falling across his forehead, his beautiful and soft lips curling at the sides with a cheeky smirk and his bright and glistening blue eyes, dripping with lust and want.

"Say that again" he breathed lovingly, pushing his hand harder against her throat causing her to gulp hard at the restriction, but loving it none the less.

"P-please undo your pants off" she whispered desperately, her eyes flickering shut as he ran his free hand up the inside of her thigh and used his thumb to gently stroke her clothed heat, "god please"

"As you wish" he whispered.

Leaning his head down and removing his grip from her neck, he brought his mouth to the hem of her black Lacy thong and clamped the edge of the fabric in between his teeth, tugging it all the way down her leg until she was able to kick the soaking wet fabric off her feet and feel his lips now run back up her leg starting from her ankle.

He travelled all the way to the inside of her thigh, hearing her breath hitch as his own fanned against her wetness and she let out a small whimper at the needed touch she was not getting.

"You can tease literally any other day remus...now is not the time" she groaned painfully until hearing the zip on his pants slide down and her eyes shot open in excitement, seeing him now hovering over her again and giving her a questioning look.

"I-I don't want to do this if you-if you don't...please be sure before-"

"I am begging you" she pleaded, lifting her hand up to his neck and pulling his face down so their lips melted together perfectly.

As his lips attacked her rather sweetly, their tongues dancing against the others, Remus' free hand massaged the tip of his, now exposed, member, readying himself before feeling her gasp into his mouth, her entire stomach arching up to his own as he sunk deep inside of her and gave her a moment to adjust to his size.

"O-oh...my god" she whispered, her mouth still wide open at his length, as he remained simply inside of her for a moment, revelling in the feeling of her finally wrapped around his cock.

"God you feel incredible" he whispered, dropping his forehead against her.

"Do something about it then" she whispered back against his mouth teasingly, letting out a loud and exasperated moan when feeling him slide back out of her and in again very slowly, "o-oh god Remus"

He leant his forearm against the side of her head and used his hand to brush the stray hair away from her face, his hips now moving in a slow and deep rhythm, attempting to hold in his groans as he watched in pure bliss the sight of her face that was in a state of complete and utter ecstasy.

Eyes clamped shut, mouth parted in a silent moan, her head tilted back against the pillow as he whispered sweet nothings into her ear, his own gentle grunts only adding to her pleasure.

"Oh fuck yes" she cried gently, her hand flying to the back of his head and motioning him to her neck as his pace grew faster and his tongue teased her sensitive skin, "d-don't...d-don't stop"

"Oh god yes" Remus groaned against her skin desperately, "fuck you feel so good"

His thrusts became aggressive and he lifted his head away from her neck, their skins slapping together as she bit down onto her hand to stop herself from crying out, her other hand gripping the bed sheets as her legs began to shake uncontrollably.

"Oh fuck Remus!" She gasped, as he lifted one of her legs onto his shoulder in order to grant deeper access, hitting all the right spots for her to practical scream, "Fuck yes!!"

"Cum for me darling" he groaned, kissing his calf that was next his head and needing her breast with his other hand, "cum all over me"

As if being summoned, the knot in her stomach intensified and her hand flew back against the head board, grabbing the top of it and her back arched into a perfect 'u shaped'.

"Holy shit Rem-I-I...oh god I'm gonna cum" she screamed, eyes scrunched shut as waves and waves of pleasure overcame her body and every other sense simply faded away with a slight fuzz, the only feeling was Remus' larger than average length pounding into her a great and animalistic pace.

"Fuck" he grunted lowly, her leg dropping from his shoulder now as he once again leant his arm against the side of her head and attempted to hold back his orgasm.

"No..no" she whispered, shaking her head as she ran her fingers through his hair, her chest heaving and out of breath, attempting to catch his attention, "Please cum for me...oh...oh god I want you to"

He nodded slowly, his lips parted as he placed them against hers and let out a euphoric moan into her mouth, his cock pulsating inside of her as she whispered beautifully worded Spurs against him.

"Cum for me, Remus" she breathed, running her hand through the back of his hair, his head falling onto her shoulder, "Cum for me darling"

"Oh fuck yes" he groaned, his pace falling sloppy, deeper, slower, revelling in the moans leaving her perfect lips, "fuckk"

With one last gentle and love filled thrust he allowed his throbbing cock to empty itself into her, the room filling with moans and heavy breathing.

"Holy shit" she breathed in disbelief, her eyes closed and her fingers interlocked between the soft strand of his mousy brown hair. Her chest heaving up and down against him as his did the same, both in a complete state of shock and awe at the sex that had felt so fucking good in their lives.

"I agree" Remus chuckled gently, lifting his head up and stroking the hair back from her face as he removed himself from slowly, knowing she would be sensitive as she still elicited a small whimper, "Sorry darling"

He gently placed his lips against her own, his torso now rested in between her legs, hearing her let out a needy groan against his lips at the familiar taste she had fallen in love with.

"Well..." she breathed with raised eyebrows, "That happened"

"Any regrets?" Remus asked back rather nervously, before getting his head pulled back down and their lips reattaching.

"Absolutely none"

The sun shone through the bedroom window, but what woke her up was not the sun but the lips running down her shoulder and up her neck.

"Hmm...Goodmorning to you too" she smiled gently, allowing her eyes to flicker shut at the sensation, his fingers running up and down the middle of her flat stomach and his chest pressed up and against her back.

"Goodmorning sweetheart" Remus whispered, tilting her head by her jaw and placing a gentle kiss against her lips as her hand reached behind her and found the back of his head, "Do you have any plans today?"

"What an idiotic question" she chuckled, turning round in his arms and meeting his rather sleepy yet gorgeous face, "I will be staying in all day and probably argueing with Sirius over something or the other"

"Mmm...sounds fun" he stated sarcastically with a smirk, his large hand now rested against her waist as she drew gentle patterns against his scarred chest.

"What about you? Any plans?" She asked curiously, looking back up to him with a gently arched brow.

"I have to go on a mission with Tonks I believe" he sighed with a slight eye roll, "But I'll be back before dinner...hopefully"

"Oh how reassuring" she scoffed, wrapping her arm around the side of his slim and muscular waist and rested her head on his chest with a small sigh, snuggling her body into his warmth and feeling his strong arms wrap around her body perfectly and his chin rest against the top of her head.

"I'll be fine" he sighed gently, running his fingers through her hair, "Always am"

"Until you're not" she mumbled against his chest.

"I promise you...I will be fine" he chuckled, craning his head down, his arms still wrapped around her as he placed his lips against hers and heard and gentle moan escape from them.

"You know...just in case your not..." she stated slowly with a smirk, "I'm just gonna...you know..." she pointed under the covers as she slid under her grip and he grinned brightly at her cheekiness, "Bye!"

Her head disappeared under the cover and he burst out laughing before his head shot back against the pillow and his eyes flickered shut.

"Oh god yes"

"I'm telling you Remus! I can't fucking walk!" She hissed over her shoulder in embarrassment, feeling his hands against her hips holding her steady as they strolled down the corridor and towards the kitchen.

"I wasn't that aggressive" he chuckled proudly, Infact, he hadn't stopped chuckling since they got out of bed, watching her legs practically cave in on them selves when she went to stand up.

"It wasn't your bloody aggression you idiot it was your siz-" she stopped herself, her cheeks blushing and feeling him hum against her shoulder in intrigue, "Oh shut up"

"Fine then...if you really can't" he huffed jokingly, scooping her up into his arms and watching her take a breath of relief at the weight of her legs.

"Thankyou" she sighed gratefully, kissing his cheek and walking into the kitchen with big grins.

"Morning Pads" Willow stated absentmindedly as Remus sat them both down on the same chair and opened the paper in front of them.

"Morning?" Sirius spoke slowly, looking at her bright red face and shaky legs, "Are you alright love, you look a bit flustered?"

She lifted her head with raised eyebrows, her hand stopping in mid air as she went to put a cube of mango in her mouth and felt Remus silently laugh against her shoulder.

"Um...yeah...yep I'm-I'm fine" she nodded quickly, sending him a forced smile before kicking Remus' leg under the table to stop him from laughing.

"Actually..." Sirius continued with narrow eyes looking between the two, "You both do? Like...You're bright red Moony?"

"I just got out of the shower" Remus shrugged cooly, placing his hand on the top of Willow's leg as he continued reading, clearly a much better liar then she was.

"Oh right" Sirius nodded, yet his mind now wondering to whether they were both in the shower, that's why they were both red?

"What time are you suppose to go?" Willow asked quietly over her shoulder as Remus now rested his chin against it and thought.

"In about half an hour...whenever Tonks gets here" he sighed, not really wanting to go.

"Well remember what I told you!" she pointed to him with a stern look as he let out a breath of amusement and nodded.

"Yes yes I know...don't get drunk and think I've slept with her" he chuckled tiredly, placing his lips into the crook of her neck as she leant Into his touch and hummed happily.

Sirius simply stared at his newspaper, baring holes through the paper and table as he tried to focus on anything but the two that were practically ripping his heart out.

"Lupin??" Tonks called from the corridor after a prominent crack, breaking the two out of their little moment and letting out a small huff of disappointment, hearing the witches footsteps near closer to the kitchen, "Ah! Morning"

"Morning" all three of them mumbled miserable, causing her to widen her eyes slightly in awkwardness, rolling on the back of her heels in anticipation.

"You ready?"

"Yes" Remus sighed sadly, tapping Willow's leg for her to jump up, "I'll be with you in a moment"

He took Willow's hand and led her out of the room whilst Tonks and Sirius conversed in light chatter.

"Okay..." Remus breathed heavily, cupping her face in hands as he gave her a weak smile and she sent one back, "Enjoy your day...try not to Kill Sirius...I will Um..."

"You will be safe and come back to me in one piece...understood?" Willow finished for him, pulling his neck down and connecting their lips softly as he hummed happily against her lips with a small smile curling at the corner of his lips.

"Understood" he whispered, their foreheads rested together, "Don't kiss Sirius"

"Don't kiss Tonks" she threw back with a smirk, hearing him chuckle lowly with a shake of his head.

"Deal" he nudged her nose with his playfully as he spoke ever so quietly, hearing her giggle, "I love you"

"And I love you" she whispered delicately, the words rolling off her tongue so effortlessly, so perfectly, her beautiful lips curling around ever word naturally that it made his heart quicken ever so slightly.

"Right are you done? We have a mission to do" Tonks strutted out with a bored look, placing her hands on her hips with dull eyes.

"Right..." Willow swallowed hard and pushed him away with a forced smile and nod, "Go"

"I will be back soon okay? Dinner time" Remus placed another kiss against her lips and lingered there for a moment.

She was always terrified when he would go on missions, just in case something bad happened.

"Dinner time" she sighed, watching him walk to the door.

Crack.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

4.5K 116 19
Sage Le'Fay, Harry Potter's elusive uncle, searched tirelessly for his nephew, but fate kept them apart. Meanwhile, Harry remained unaware of Sage's...
83.1K 3.5K 22
[ 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐱 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ] ❛𝘼 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙬𝙚'𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚.❜ You are a devoted member...
3.9K 165 14
"Minerva McGonagall believed that she would be on to a happy run as Headmistress of Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry. She had survived the...