Forever? (Nash Grier)

By XxQueenNalaxX

Bri has many problems in her life, but her trusting fans on vine and twitter keep her going. She has been inv... More

Chapter One!
Chapter Two.
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24!
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40!!
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 36

138 4 3
By XxQueenNalaxX

My best friend on wattpad will be joining me on this wonderful adventure! BishLolWhite make sure you follow her and check out her books!

Bri's POV

I woke up and we were landing. Once we landed, we got our things and headed off the plane. I ran to the nearest Starbucks and got a caramel frappe. I then sat down next to Nash and Cam. Nash took my frappe and took a drink.

"You coulda got one of your own." I chuckled.

"I know, but I just wanted to share with you." He smiled and gave it back.

We got up and walked to the rental car and headed to the hotel. We got there and saw Chad in the lobby.

"Hey Bri!" Chad exclaimed and pulled me into a hug.

"Hi Mr. Grier." I said as I hugged him back.

"Call me Chad! Or dad!" He chuckled and pulled out of the hug.

Nash wrapped his arm around my waist and we waited for the rest of the guys. Carter and Taylor got here shortly after we did. Then Shawn walked in. I ran to him and jumped into his arms. 

"I missed you." I said.

"I missed you too!" He said as he wrapped his arms around me tightly.

I got down and we walked back over to Chad and the guys. Taylor, Carter, and Hayes were in a room. Then the next room was Nash, Cam, Shawn and I. We got the room with three beds. We went up to the room and I plopped onto a bed closest to the window. It was so soft! Someone plopped down next to me. I looked over and it was Shawn.

"So you excited to perform with me tomorrow? What songs should we do?"

"I want to do Skinny Love by Birdy. Plus we should do Something Big and Thinking Out Loud! I want to sing that with you!" I squealed.

"Yeah, we can do that!"

"I also want to do Life of the Party. I like that one too."

"So, four songs?"

"Yasss girl." Iaughed.

We sat up and Nash and Cam were wrestling on Cam's bed. Shawn and I just laughed.

"You wanna go practice on the balcony?"

"Sure!" I said.

Shawn grabbed his guitar and we went out on the balcony.

"Okay, which song first?"

"Thinking out loud."

He started the beat and we sang. We sang all of the songs. We got done and noticed Nash, Cam, Taylor, Carter, and Hayes standing with there heads poking out of the door. I blushed and hid my face in Shawn's sweatshirt. He chuckled. Nash walked out on the balcony and grabbed my hand.

"You don't have to hide babe. Your really good!" He said as he patted my back and rubbed my hand with his thumb.

"Thanks guys."

Shawn stood up and all the guys went back in the room. I just stood by the railing and looked down at the city. It's really nice here. Then I felt someone put their arms around my waist and pull me close to them.

"What Nash?" I giggled.

"How'd you know it was me?"

"Hmm... I don't know the fact if anyone else did this you or I would beat the shit out of them?" I smirked.

"Well your right about that." He chuckled.

I turned around and looked up at him.

"You wanna go to the beach? I wanna see that sunset."

"Yeah. We should all go!"

"Okay!!"

I pulled out of the embrace and grabbed my white bikini and went in the bathroom. I put on shorts and a crop top over it. Nash walked in when I was putting my hair in a messy bun and taking my makeup off. He changed and we walked out.

"Ooh, did you get some?!" Taylor yelled as he walked back in.

I rolled my eyes and Nash chuckled. Shawn walked in the bathroom and Hayes was already changed. Shawn came out and smiled at me.

"Okay guys! Shirts on!"

"Whyyy?" They all said.

"Because, there will be no ab staring by drooling girls in my presecence." I laughed.

They groaned and Taylor didn't put a shirt on.

"Cmon Taylor. Do it!"

"Naw."

"Okay, no shirts for everyone I guess." I shrugged.

They all took there shirts off again. I took my crop top off and just had the bikini on with my shorts and bottoms. They all looked at me weird.

"What makes you think I wanna wear a shirt when you guys aren't?" I laughed.

I jumped on Nash's back and we walked for the elevator.

"I love you." I whispered to Nash.

"I love you too." He said as he turned his head and kissed my cheek.

We got out of the elevator and got walked to the beach since it wasn't that far. We got there and I took off my shoes and sat down in the sand. I sat there for a while and saw someone really familiar. I got up and walked over to them.

"Camille?"

She turned around and and smiled brightly at me.

"Bri!" She exclaimed and hugged me.

I hugged back and got really excited.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I'm here for MagCon. I'm performing with Shawn tomorrow."

"Oh my gosh! I'm a total Shawn fan!"

She laughed and put her long brown hair into a bun.

"It's so good to see you! Let's go back to guys! You can talk to Shawn." I winked at her and she chuckled.

We walked back over to the guys and Nash picked me up and pulled me into a hug. Then the Taylor, Shawn, Carter, Cam and Hayes got out of the water and walked up to us.

"Guys, this is my old friend Camille!" I pointed to her and she waved. They all waved back.

"So how about some beach fun?" I giggled.

They all nodded and Shawn picked up Camille and took her to the water. I slipped off my shorts and Nash picked me up and took me to the water. While he was running he fell and went underwater. We came back up and I hugged him. Camille and Shawn we're doing water fights with guys. 

"Ahh! Stop Taylor!" Camille screamed as Taylor was splashing her.

I laughed and went over to Taylor and jumped on him causing him to go underwater.

"Don't mess with my best friend Tay!" I laughed.

He chuckled.

"Get on my shoulders, lets play chicken!"

I got on his shoulders and he stood up. The teams were:

Nash and Cam

Taylor and I

Shawn and Camille

Carter and Hayes

Cam ran at Taylor and I with Nash on his shoulders. Taylor ran back at them and Nash and I collided. He wrapped his arms around me as he fell in the water.

We spent a few more hours doing that, and we went back to the shore on the sand. We all sat in a circle. I sat in between Nash and Camille.

"You wanna come back to the hotel with us?"

"Yeah, I don't really have a lot to do. Just here waiting for magcon to start!"

We got up and walked back to the hotel. We got in the room and ran to the bathroom to shower. After I got out, I changed into sweatpants and a tank top.

"You need clothes?" I asked Camille.

"It's fine, I can shower in the morning."

"No, I insist. That saltwater can damage the hair gurl!" I laughed.

I handed her sweatpants and a tank top. She went to the bathroom to shower. I went over to the bed and the guys weren't in here because they went to the other bedroom to shower. Camille came out and sat down next to me on my bed.

"So, I can tell Shawn likes you." I nudged her shoulder and giggled.

"I like him too." She blushed.

Then Shawn, Nash and Cam walked in.

"Took you guys going enough!"

They chuckled and Nash sat next to me. Shawn walked over to Camille and stood in front of her.

"Hey can we go talk?"

"Sure."

He took her hand and they walked out. I laid down and Nash laid down next to me. I snuggled next into him and started dozing off to sleep.

-Camille is here to stay!!!! Love you gurl!
~Bri

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40.2K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
6.5M 179K 55
โญ๏ธ แด›สœแด‡ แดแด๊œฑแด› ส€แด‡แด€แด… ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ แดกแด€ส€๊œฑ ๊œฐแด€ษด๊œฐษชแด„แด›ษชแดษด แดษด แดกแด€แด›แด›แด˜แด€แด… โญ๏ธ สœษชษขสœแด‡๊œฑแด› ส€แด€ษดแด‹ษชษดษข๊œฑ ๊œฑแด ๊œฐแด€ส€: #1 ษชษด ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ แดกแด€ส€๊œฑ (2017) #1 ษชษด แด‹สสŸแด (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
1M 63.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
191M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...