I Need A Girl. D SWING (Compl...

By sereniity-

🎶 Most of these girls be confusing me. I don't know if they really love me or they using me.🎶 - I Need A Gi... More

❁ Cast List ❁
❁ Engagement Party ❁
❁ Adidas Superstars ❁
❁ Let's Work This Out ❁
❁ Just Keeping A Low Profile ❁
❁ Everything Is Not As It Seems ❁
❁ Don't Be Someone You're Not ❁
❁ But Your Lies Ain't Working Out ❁
❁ We Need A Resolution ❁
❁ Make No Mistake, She Needs A Break ❁
❁ Ain't No Jodeci Without DeVante! ❁
❁ Got A Problem? Let's Resolve It ❁
❁ At The Crack Of Dawn ❁
❁ It's Official, You Got Issues ❁
❁ Start Actin' Your Darn Age ❁
❁ Incomplete Without A Couple's Retreat! ❁
❁ A Problem Shared Is A Problem Halved ❁
❁ Dunno What I Got Myself Into ❁
❁ Real Eyes Realise Real Lies ❁
❁ Not Mad, Just Indifferent ❁
❁ Putting 2 & 2 Together, Literally ❁
❁ Help Me Now, Else I'm Taking You Down ❁
❁ You Better Sit Back Down, Whatcha Mean? ❁
❁ The Feud To End All Feuds ❁
❁ Katari & Severin ❁
❁ Your Loyal Matchmaking Service ❁
❁ It's Gone From Bad To Worse ❁
❁ Where There's A Will, There's Always A Way ❁
❁ Always Stand Up For What You Believe In ❁
❁ You've Been Hit By A Smooth Criminal ❁
❁ Right Now I've Been Down And Lonely ❁
❁ You Such A Diva, Drama Queen ❁
❁ What Are Roommates For? ❁
❁ You Only Say Goodbye With Words ❁
❁ Why You Gotta Go So Low, Bro? ❁
❁ Have To See It To Believe It ❁
❁ I'm Sorry Things Had To Be Like This ❁
❁ I Thought I Had This Under Control ❁
❁ Making Things Right Tonight ❁
❁ I Don't Think You're Ready For This Jelly ❁
❁ It Is Just Me? Or Did You Order A Thorny Tree ❁

❁ Work With Me Girl, It'll Just Take Some Time ❁

30 4 17
By sereniity-

⬆️your wonderful main characters
Who aren't speaking to each other right now 😭😭🥺😖
Yeah I know I could've used Serayah as herself but I hadn't watched Empire back then so I didn't know her. Also she would have had to play an annoying arse character and she didn't seem like the annoying type
But I really liked her name so I decided to steal it 👀

Dedicated to SCORPIIOSZN
Thank you Miss mamas for always showering this book with love
I really appreciate it
I love you 💕💕💕

🎶 I need a girl who's mine, all mine
I need a girl in my life 🎶

Chapter Twenty Four

Yeah, Lil Kim and Armani weren't picking up.

Katari was freaking out.

All of her roommates weren't speaking to each other, and because this had never happened before, she didn't know what to do.

Come on, y'all, pick up!

Even though Lil Kim and Armani were on tour, they weren't doing anything right now and Katari knew that. She had their timetable considering how she was originally supposed to go there but she didn't.

And she forgot to return it as well.

Them not replying to her had lasted for like five minutes but then when all hope was lost, Lil Kim had FaceTimed her back.

Katari had picked up immediately.

Lil Kim: Katari, baby! I was just about to call you. So your father and I talked really hard about it and we decided to let you have this break! Isn't that what you wanted?

Yes — at first.

But not anymore. She hated it here.

Instead of replying though, Katari had bursted unto tears. That wasn't even planned at all, she had just did it.

Because it was a FaceTime call, when Lil Kim and Armani had realised that she was crying, they became concerned immediately.

Armani: Katari what's wrong?

Lil Kim was going to ask if everything was okay although clearly not if she had been crying.

Katari: I hate it here! All my roommates are mad at each other! None of them are mad at me. I don't know what to do right now you guys. Hence why I turned to y'all! Work with me. It'll just take some time.

They needed to know why they were mad at each other, as well as who her roommates actually were because she didn't tell them.

Katari actually wanted to go back to meet them without solving her roommates' problems at all although that didn't seem reasonable.

She sighed.

Katari: In no particular order, my roommates are Severin and Serayah, Solana, Jordan Francis and DeVante.

They didn't say anything as they had tried to process that.

Lil Kim: Hold up. DeVante from Jodeci?

Armani: And Solana as in SZA?

Lil Kim: Ain't Severin and Serayah that super infamous couple now 'cause Severin's credit card got declined after flaunting his money?

Katari: Yes for all of them.

Lil Kim had to admit that she had some lit roommates.

Katari: Yeah. At first. Not anymore. I need help.

Armani wanted to know why they were all mad at each other and it was a long story although she had explained everything.

1) Severin was mad at DeVante because DeVante had promised him to not tell anyone he had been dreaming about Solana.

He broke the promise by telling Serayah. They had even pinky sweared which didn't mean anything now.

2) DeVante was mad at Severin for the same reason Severin was mad at him.

He had believed that he had done him a favour because Severin wasn't planning on telling anyone about this until after the retreat.

Or even worse, after he died.

Where they would have long forgotten him. Which didn't make sense.

3) Serayah was mad at Severin because he had been dreaming about Solana and he didn't tell her. Not just that but he didn't tell her that he was unhappy in the relationship.

She was also kind of mad at Solana too. From what she had heard, she had been spending late intimate nights with Severin due to both of them having insomnia.

If it wasn't for her then Severin wouldn't have been dreaming about her.

4) Jordan Francis was mad at Solana for having pretty intimate nights in the living room with Severin and not telling him.

Not just that but she too was unhappy in her relationship, which she told Severin and Katari yet not even her own husband.

5) Jordan Francis was mad at Severin for having dreams about Solana. Not just that but they had almost kissed as well apparently. So of course he was going to get upset.

6) Solana was mad at Serayah because she was Serayah. Her presence alone had annoyed people.

And even though she wasn't exactly mad at Severin for dreaming about her, she was just kind of hurt that he hadn't told her about this before.

Plus he had to lie to her about it.

That was a lot for them to take in but yes.

That was it.

Lil Kim had a brilliant idea.

Lil Kim: Hold up. Are you the only single person in your room right now?

Katari: Uh no. DeVante is too. Why?

Armani knew why. He figured it out.

Armani: You two single people — sorry to call you that but I had no other name— can try and talk some sense into the couples in the room. One of you take Severin and Serayah whilst the other one takes Jordan Francis and Solana instead.

That was a beautiful idea.

But were the couples even couples anymore though?

Katari: So like a matchmaking service basically? Besides, what if DeVante says no?

She didn't even know what room he was in.

She didn't know what room any of them were in.

They just stormed off in six different directions without any of them checking to see where the other person had gone.

Armani: Talk to him in person. Don't text him or talk to him on the phone because he might reply late. Plus conversations are more meaningful in person.

She got that.

She just didn't know what room he was in.

Katari: Can I text DeVante to see what room he's in?

Lil Kim: What if he replies late? Plus he can't stay in the room he's in forever. He has to come out eventually.

Sighing to herself, Katari didn't say anything as she had soon realised that they were right.

Thanking them, she had then ended the call and she headed out.

It didn't help much that their hotel room was massive so they could have lowkey been anywhere. Katari did come across Severin and Jordan Francis though.

They had coincidentally left their rooms at the same time.

They had kept on staring at each other but they didn't say anything for the longest time, then Severin broke it.

Jordan Francis, look I'm sorry.

Stay away from me, and Solana, He had ordered, shouting at Severin. If I find out that you come near her, I will hunt you down and I mean it. That's an order, Severin. You understand?

If this was on set then they would have probably started laughing however sadly this was reality.

But you mad at each other though!

I don't care! He hollered, pointing his finger at him. She's still my wife unless we both sign divorce papers or separate. I know both of y'all nearly kissed. So if you spend any time with Solana then—

I get it. I'm sorry.

He had walked away with Severin sighing.

When Jordan Francis had left, DeVante came, and he knew that Severin had just been yelled at by Jordan.

Katari was watching everything from behind a wall, she really needed DeVante. He was like the only person that understood how she felt.

If anything I say you deserved that.

Severin had given him a dirty look with DeVante doing the same thing.

Jesus Christ. Severin just wanted water.

He didn't know why he had to encounter pretty much all of his enemies just to get there.

I'm not speaking to you. He had muttered through gritted teeth.

I told you I was doing you a favour.

How on Earth were you doing me a favour?!

DeVante too had screamed at Severin, which had really shut him up.

You know what?! That's your biggest problem, Severin! You hate confrontation. If someone corrects you on something, half the time, you end up angry at them. Just—- stop! You're 25 for crying out loud!

What do you mean you weren't going to tell Solana and Jordan Francis that you had been dreaming about Solana until after the retreat where they would have probably never seen you again?

Not unlike you to avoid getting into trouble even if you clearly deserve it.

You know what? Just get out my sight.

DeVante moved out the way and despite the fact that Katari had seen where he went?

It didn't seem right to not talk to Severin first.

He had just gotten shouted at twice and if anything Katari had seen him crying as he had headed into the kitchen.

Severin and Katari barely talked, and Severin had hardly cried unless he was really embarrassed, guilty or upset about something.

Things just changed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35.9K 42
#1 in Teen Fiction - 26.03.2020 #10 in Romance - 04.10.2020 #1 in Unrequited - 21.02.2020 #1 in LoveTriangle - 01.01.2020 # 14 in Angst - 20.20.2020 ...
212 25 21
Mandy was always one to falsely romanticize her life. She found her first love at a young age in her Martial Arts class, and wrote a love letter to h...
933 154 38
Some people write for fun, and some do it because it bring fortune to them and their are some who do it because they don't know how to express their...