𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕟 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙...

Par Crazy_Slots

"I'm a witch and now a demon, stuck in the 1930's of Japan with no way to communicate or get home.." "Perfect... Plus

Playlist
Just My McFudgin' Luck
Asshole Midoriya

Prologue

2.8K 80 8
Par Crazy_Slots

The way I depict witches in this fanfic are FICTIONAL and NOT meant to be taken seriously. Do NOT partake in anything unless you have a trustworthy source. Anything done outside of this fanfic is out of my hands.

This will take place after the Final Selection :)

Warning: Cussing, blood, mentioning of assaulting and then actual violence

-=-=-=-

In this society, no one cares about your problems unless you offer them something for help. Heh, even then, they won't make an effort for your cause. It wouldn't make a difference in their lives if you just dropped dead on the street. Hell, they might even pick the pockets of your corpse for anything of value before kicking the remains into the sewers.

You had grown up painfully aware of how sick this place was. There were many one could befriend, but no one to trust. This little part of the world was kept unknown to the rest of the globe for good reason.

Your little town, like any other city, was built off of sex, drugs and lies, and every day was a fight for survival. Most cities and towns stop there, but your little town went all out when it came to being the worst of the worst. One would be better off dead than fighting for their life in their own home every day and night for the rest of their days. Still, the only reason you never stopped fighting was because of your father's final words before he walked out of your life for good.

"Here's a writing prompt for that little brain of yours: You finally grow the fuck up."

When it came to emotional support, he was a bag of horse crap your entire life. He barely obtained your respect, and it all dissipated with those words.

"Eat shit, you turd. All you ever knew was to run away when things got tough." You sneered at the memory, bringing your (Favorite drink) to your lips. "Who grew the fuck up, again?"

...

You were talking to no one again...

You really needed to go out a little more.

Almost on cue, the rays of sunlight intruding your room brightened, as if Apollo himself was telling you to go outside and enjoy the day. Your stomach dropped, it was a Saturday.

Daytime murders are more frequent on Saturdays.

But who were you to deny Apollo?

You knew better than to defy an offer from a deity.

Besides, it was just a quick walk, and you knew a few self-defense moves. You've been playing this game ever since you were 6, and it was an understatement to say that you had tamed yourself a bit over the years.

You had already brushed your teeth, so you headed towards your room (well, it was your dad's before he left, but it was the biggest room so we all knew you'd take it after purifying it) to find something to wear.

After a few minutes, you walked out of the room with a (F/c) crop top and baggy black sweatpants. It was kind of an unspoken policy for defenseless folk to wear really baggy clothes, since most of the nasty men in the area were almost always high and wouldn't be able to tell what sex you were from afar.

You still wore a crop top because it was barren and hot outside, as well as the fact that anyone who was anyone knew you were basically one of the five Lords of the town. Nobody messed with you unless they were confident that they could kill you. You also had this neat (F/c) mesh thing hanging off of your shoulders. You found it and washed it on your way home one day, and you adored it ever since.

Looking at your wrist, you lightly jiggled the gold bracelet holding multiple amber orbs of moon water. You carried moon water everywhere, just in case you or someone else was injured. Of course, these orbs were too small for big injuries, you carried larger amounts in your small backpack-

Crap! You almost forgot your backpack!

You raced back into your room and picked it off of your dresser, you had purified it the day before because you thought someone had put a spell on it. You grabbed two amber bottles filled with fresh moon water, they were shaped like 1899 coke bottles, gifted to you by your friend.

How they found amber 1899 coke bottles, you might never know.

You sighed, shrugging the small (F/c) backpack on before you left the room.

You stood up and did a quick check up in your small apartment. Kitchen hasn't been burned down yet, your wall sketches looked as vibrant as ever, and your plants were absolutely thriving for once!

You made sure to bring your mask, your fully charged phone, mace and your mother's keys, they made for a good defense weapon if you ever lost your mace.

Opening the front door, you looked back to the empty apartment once more. "I'm heading out now!" You called out, only for there to be no response. A habit you've had ever since you started going out without your mother's supervision, you shook your head in embarrassment as you locked the door behind you.

Why did you have to lock your door anyway? Why were people so bad that locked doors had to become a thing?

'Ugh, stop thinking, (Y/n).' You thought to yourself, rubbing your temples as you looked both ways in the hall.

You kept the keys in your hands to resemble The Wolverine's claws, because not even the apartment hallways were safe. There was one time a man went missing in this hallway, but that was long before you were born. Still, it never hurts to be careful. As surprising as it was, you wanted to live another day.

You reached the elevator and pressed the button to the lobby with a handkerchief you happened to have in your pockets. Then you put your mask on, making sure to cover your nose.

The doors closed, and since there was no more elevator music after some chick shot the speakers with her bow and arrow a few days ago, you were left in silence.

It was a... unique neighborhood. Of course, you weren't there to witness it, but it must've been pretty cool!

The silence was gonna make your ears pop, though.

So you decided to mumble some lyrics of the first song that came to mind.

"But Dear Mom, conversations from a couch haven't ever been the same..." You hummed, not even noticing the shift in the air as you tapped your foot to the imaginary beat. "Since you looked dad in the eye, and you told him that-"

"Things are about to change." A voice whispered from behind.

Your heart lurched, but a cloth was put over your mouth before you could even turn around. Your eyes widened in realization and you tried your hardest not to breathe. You thrashed about in the stranger's grip, but they had a grip like iron.

'How!? No one else was in here-!' You were suddenly pushed against the wall, knocking the air out of you. You couldn't stop your body from gasping at the impact and your vision instantly went hazy.

You gripped your keys as hard as you could, the pain making the world just a bit clear enough for you to jab the culprit in the side. You nearly dislocated your shoulder from reaching back so far, but they yelped out in pain and released you.

You stumbled around, your vision too blurry to see the face of your kidnapper. Still, you gripped their head and yanked them down to knee their face. Pulling their hair back, you threw hard punches against their face, not stopping even when you saw a familiar red pouring from their nose.

In the middle of punching them for the nth time, they tightly grasped your wrists and headbutted you.

HARD.

You dropped to the ground with a cry, groaning as you held your forehead in pain. "Shitshitshitshitshiiiiiiiiiit."

"I'm really sorry about this."

Weakly glaring at the cloaked silhouette, you manage to hold up your middle finger as you mutter what you believed to be your last words.

"Fuck... you..."

And you were out.

-=-=-=-

This takes place before the Asakusa arc

Continuer la Lecture