END ME

By chloe_jyatt

Patrick Hockstetter x Henry Bowers HENRICK BITCHESSSSSSS this story is for the amazing @theonlythingiwant The... More

1
2
3
4
5- smut
6- yes, more smut.
7- you guessed it... MORE SMUT!
8
9-smutttt
10
11
12
13
14-!¡!smut!¡!
15
16
17
18
19
20- smut
21- s m u t
22- the fourth wall
23-daddy
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32 - Hen's Bday
33
34
35
36
38 - A whole lotta smut
39 - bed wetter

37

497 5 2
By chloe_jyatt

*a few days later*

Henry's POV

   I opened my eyes to the feeling of someone moving my foot, I sat up quickly and saw some scrawny, meth head lookin guy try to take my shoes off. I groaned and sat up after kicking him away from me. I looked around and tried to figure out where the hell I am. My head is fucking killing me... I stood up slowly and stumbled over to the closest sink which was in the kitchen of whatever this place is. As I stumbled I noticed a lot of other people there.. this house is really shitty, must've been a good ass party especially since I can't remember anything and I think this is the worst hangover I've ever experienced. I leaned down to the faucet and turned it on. I drank as much water as I could without throwing up and stood up straight. I looked around again and realized I couldn't find Patrick.. I walked around the house looking in each room. Where the hell is he? And where the hell am I? I looked around until I found the front door.. when I opened it I didn't recognize a single thing.. and I can't find my car anywhere.. A moment later I felt a buzzing coming from my back pocket. I grabbed my phone and looked at who was calling me.. it's Patrick.. I quickly hit answer and brought the phone up to my ear. "Baby are you ok? What happened last night I can't remember a thing and I'm a-.." I stopped when I realized he was crying.. like.. really fucking hard.. "Henry something happened last night.. I-.. I don't know what exactly but I think I have a pretty good idea.. you're not at an abandoned church right now are you?" I looked behind me at the two story house. "No-.. no I'm not.. are you at a church? Why are you crying Patrick you're scaring me.. and what do you think happened last night?" I just heard his sobs get louder. "I think I cheated"

Patrick's POV

  I woke up to a sharp pain in my side. I winced and sat up, blinking profusely as I looked around. I looked next to me and saw 3 girls laying half naked next to me. "What the fuck?" One of the shirtless girls sat up, her hair tangled. "Ohhh you're still here.. how cute" I scoffed. Where the fuck am I? "Who are you?" The girl let out an obnoxious giggle. "Oh don't be so sillyyy!! We all fucked last night don't you remember? It was amazinggg!" She laughed again and laid back, completely on top of one of the other girls, the one on top had black hair and the one below had blonde. The blonde groaned and kicked the other girl. "Get off of me you whore!" Jesus Christ are all girls like this? They were both sitting up now, staring at me. The blonde was biting her lip, "you look way hotter now that there's actual light.." My mouth was wide open in disbelief. "Wait wait wait.. you're telling me.. all-... all.. four of us fucked last night-.. Uhh.. In a dark-... church?" I glanced up at the cross hung onto the ceiling. Out of nowhere the third girl, another blonde, said something from behind me. I jumped at the unexpected voice and turned around. "You told us you wanted to be straight again so we all decided it would be funny to go here.." I felt sick to my stomach. "Excuse me??... aren't you guys straight?" I looked around as they all nodded, "pretty much yeah... actually! No I kissed a girl this one time at a party and not gonna lie... I really liked it.." I stood up quickly, "Jesus FUCK out of all the girls I could've fucked I chose them?" I heard a gasp and felt one of them slap my leg. I glared and kicked her hand away slightly before I walked down the isle in between all of the dirty, old pews. This place is disgusting I hope I didn't catch anything from those dirty ass hoes. Once I made it out of the front doors of the church it was like a wave of reality crashed right into me. I felt an intense wave of sadness and guilt wash over me as I looked around. I don't recognize a single thing.

  I feel hopeless, I sat down on the hot concrete steps in front of the decrepit building. I looked back as I felt the first round of tears begin to fall. I put my head in my hands and just let it all out, loud sobs and sniffling  being the only noise I can hear other than birds chirping and a lawnmower in the distance. Henry is going to breakup with me.. my relationship is all over just because I got stupid drunk and fucked not one-.. but... three girls.. I hit my fist against my head as I looked up through my tearful eyes. "I deserve whatever Henry says.. or does.." I cringed at the thought of us getting into an argument.. Henry just gets so mad sometimes.. not gonna lie I'm kind of scared I mean just look at what his dad does to him.. Henry is capable of so much damage.. but like I said I deserve whatever happens.. I'll just have to brace myself and hope for the best.. actually I kind of hope he hurts me... I want him to just please god let him be angry because I don't think I'll be able to handle it if he takes this ok and doesn't get upset.. I deserve to be hurt because of this. I can't just not get punished for this.. if henry doesn't do something I will.

  After a few minutes of me debating whether or not I should call henry I decided it's whats best. I have to do this now or else I'll be too scared. So I took a deep breath and grabbed my phone. I could actually see my hands shaking as I dialed his number. The ringing in my ear before he answered was the worst.. the anticipation. Once I heard his voice I broke down again. "Baby are you ok? What happened last night I can't remember a thing and I'm a-.." He paused. I moved the phone away from my face as I let out another few loud sobs. I reminded myself, I have to do this. "Henry something happened last night.. I-..I don't know what exactly but I think I have a pretty good idea.. you're not at an abandoned church right now are you?" I heard movement on the other line before he answered. "No.. no I'm not... are you at a church? Why are you crying Patrick you're scaring me.. and what do you think happened last night?" I braced myself and repeated the phrase 'I have to do this' one last time in my head. "I think I cheated.." There was complete silence, I couldn't even hear his breathing. Out of nowhere he laughed, "You think.. sweetheart how do you not know?" His laugh shattered my heart more than it already was. Why'd he have to call me sweetheart? "Well I mean-.. I don't remember it but henry.. I.." I took a deep breath as I felt myself beginning to break again.. "I woke up next to these girls.. and if what they said is true than.. Henry I had sex with three girls last night.. I did.. I-I think they're telling the truth.. Henry I had sex with three girls.." I had to keep repeating to both him and myself because none of this felt real.. this has to be some crazy dream.. when Henry spoke his voice was shaky, "mhm.. y-yeah sounds pretty-.. legit..." if I wasn't so sad I would've laughed at that. He just laughed a little at himself. I heard him sniff. "Uhhh.. uh.. listen-.." I heard him laugh again and then could tell the phone was no longer near his face. Hearing his cries through the phone was almost enough to send me right over the edge.. I want to die so bad right now and the voices in my head are only making it worse. "Listen Patrick.. I'm.. I'm gonna come find you ok?.. we're gonna... figure out what town we're in.. and we're gonna go home.. we.... uh, we don't have to talk about this on the way home but uhm.. when we get to the house.. I think there's some things.. that need tooo-.. be discussed.." it's disgusting how nice he's trying to be about this situation when he's obviously hurt. My hand clenched around my phone. "Why are you doing this to me...." again, he paused before replying. "What do you mean?" I felt my sadness almost being completely replaced by anger. "You're pissed right? You wanna fucking... you wanna-.. you wanna beat the living shit out of me don't you? Please Henry I'm giving you permission.. I have a tracking app on my phone I'll come find you.. and then you can hurt me ok?" I put the phone on speaker and looked through my apps. I'm a crazy bitch of course I track his every move. "Patrick-.. uh..we'll talk about the-.. tracker later but.. I'm not mad.. I don't want to hurt you.." I felt myself starting to cry again, "no shut up, listen it says we're.. 6 blocks away from each other.. just take a left three blocks.. then take a right and go straight the church is right on the corner.." I heard him start moving on the other line as I shakily watched the red dot on my screen moving across the map slowly.

   "Patrick.. I'm not mad.. I'm hurt.. and.. a little confused right now.. I mean fuck I don't remember anything last night either we could've gotten into a fight and broken up! If we did than you didn't cheat... technically.. and you don't remember it so.. so technically you didn't cheat.." I sighed, "technically" he's not making me feel any better, maybe this is his form of hurting me.. I mean shit it's working really well. "No Henry... I don't give a fuck how drunk we were...or.. or if we broke up or not. I had sex with three fucking girls and they all said they loved it! I am a piece of shit. I piece of absolute fucking trash... do you know who cheats? Douche bags.. people who don't deserve happiness Henry!" Yet again he didn't reply right away. Leaving me in the painful silence again. "Ok but that's how you feel about this... now listen to how I feel.. I.. almost cheated on you a while ago when we first started dating remember that? I got really drunk..." I cut him off as I recalled the memories. "Yes but you stopped her.. you remembered you loved me and you stopped.. but what did I do? I didn't stop it henry... I went along.. I mean I think I did-.. If I really wanted to get away I'm sure I could've easily fought them off.. so why didn't I think of how much.. I love.. Jesus Christ Henry I fucking love you so much-.. so why didn't I think about you.. and realize what I was doing was not ok.. and stop.. why didn't I?" I could tell he was crying again and saw on the map he's only a few blocks away now... "I love you too Patrick.." Yeah that was reassuring as fuck but it also pissed me off. "Don't say that.." he said it again through heavy breathing. "I love you Patrick.. so much.. you're my princess" without even thinking about it I hung up. That's enough. How dare he tell me that while I feel so fucking guilty. I just clenched my fist around my phone. Holding it to my forehead as I sat on the steps of the old church.. waiting for Henry to show up.

   The worst feeling I've felt since I woke up was the feeling in the pit of my stomach I got as I heard henrys footsteps approaching the steps. There was a soft sigh as I heard him sit next to me, our hips touching. I scooted away and brought my knees to my chest. Hugging them tightly as my eyes refused to look in his direction. "Are you hurt at all?" I scoffed and just shook my head. "Nuh-Uh" I cringed when I felt his hand rubbing my back. "I'm glad.. I was really worried about you... are you thirsty or hungry? I pocketed like $300 from a few of the druggies passed out on the floor at the house I woke up in.." I just shook my head again, trying not to laugh at the thought of Henry stealing from drug addicts. I smiled but thankfully I was looking away so he couldn't see. "Ok.. well I couldn't find my car but I looked it up and there's a bus that leaves here in two hours and it goes almost straight to Derry.. we might have to have belch come pick us up from there or something though.." why isn't he talking about what a monster I am? "Ok..." I felt his other hand on my back now. His hands slid up to my shoulders. I winced as his fingers dug into the tense muscle. "Sorry-.. I slept on the floor last night too I know exactly how you feel.." I wanted to cry.. and scream.. and yell and throw hands and do so much stuff but if I'm being completely honest it's only 10 in the morning and I'm already exhausted. I stayed silent but despite that Henry continued to talk.. I think it's more for himself though than it is for me. I felt his hands freeze and then move away after a moment. I looked back slightly. Henry's face was blank and he looked almost very slightly pissed. "You got.. a few hickies on your neck.." the urge inside of me to run into the middle of the street and wait for a car to hit me, suddenly increased. I knew I couldn't talk without crying so I just let out a breathy, quiet answer. "Sorry.." I looked away again so I couldn't watch his expressions. "It's not your fault baby" it's funny he says that because yes... yes it is my fault. I shook my head and buried my face into my hands. I wish I was wearing a hoodie or something to cover up my neck better. I don't even want henry to look at me I feel so gross and dirty. Like no matter how much I scrub and clean I feel like this feeling is never gonna go away. "Please stop looking at me henry.." this was the first actual thing I've said to him since he got here. "But you're so beautiful I can't help it.." I think this is it, I finally turned to look at him. I must've looked insane with my watery, puffy eyes, and my chapped lips and messy hair. "Can you please stop Henry.. please. I am begging you... do you understand how sick to my stomach this is making me feel.. how gross I feel and how you-.. you're just acting like nothing happened when I literally fucked thr-.." finally Henry had enough. "LITERALLY SHUT UP PATRICK-... shut.. the.. FUCK! Up! Stop fucking talking please! You think this is so hard on you? Imagine how I feel I was literally cheated on.. that doesn't make me feel too good about myself! Not to mention every five fucking seconds you decide to mention.. using those words.. that you 'fucked three girls..' I GET IT PATRICK! YOU!.. Patrick hockstetter! Physically put your dick inside three different girls.. THANK YOU FOR CLARIFYING!" I just sat there. Accepting that everything he's saying is what I fully deserve. "Is that it? Please get it all out now.." he gave me a confused look before shaking his head. "I'm not even gonna waste my breath... we shouldn't be fighting over this.. this is something we can work through together.. as a couple.." I nodded, acting as if I understood why he isn't absolutely outraged. If I'm being honest I don't understand one thing he's said this whole time.

  I looked down at the clock on my phone. "There's still over an hour until the bus leaves... what should we do until then?" Henry was going to answer but the church doors behind us bursted open, a group of clearly drugged up girls all giggling, walked out. Henry immediately stood up, "are these the girls? Ohhhh they are aren't they? I'm about to FUCK YOU GUYS UP!.." one of them screamed as they all looked at Henry. I stood up as soon as I realized what Henry's plan was. I grabbed onto him tightly. "Nooo Henry please don't.. you'll go to jail they're girls!" He scoffed and struggled to escape my grip as the girls rushed towards the street. "What does the fact that they have vaginas have to do with me caving in their skulls or not?!" Jesus Christ-... even for Henry I wasn't expecting that. As they walked down the street we heard one of them shout, "your boyfriends tongue felt so good!" Henry pushed me away and angrily stomped towards the street. "Oh yeah bitch? I know that! That's the same damn tongue he uses on MY DICK! YEAH THATS RIGHT! Fucking whore.." His voice cracked as he quietly said the last part, he stood on the side walk and finally brought his hands to his face... I could tell how hard he started crying because of the way his back moved every time he'd let out a sob. I want to hug him.. and hold him close.. and kiss him but I can't. A few moments later I heard him sigh loudly, wiping his eyes before walking back to the steps where I'm sitting. "We should probably buy some bus tickets and then maybe grab a bite to eat or something before we leave.." I thought about it, still feeling so gross and exposed.. especially with the hickies on my neck. "Can we go to a thrift store first?.. I wanna change.." Henry started moving closer to me.. what is he doing?.. I froze as I felt his muscular arms wrap around me. "Of course baby.. we don't have to go to a thrift store though, I stole a lot of money we could even go to Walmart or some shit.. and we can just buy snacks there to eat on the bus.." I didn't want to but I gave in, hugging back tightly.. This feels like the last time I'll ever get to hug him. This whole time I think deep down I was really needing a hug from him. He sighed into the hug, hugging me tighter. Henry cleared his throat a second later "I don't know what the rest of the day is gonna be like.. we have a lot to discuss but.. I just want you to know Patrick that I love you.. and.. I don't plan on breaking up with you.. of course.. I just think there's a lot we need to figure out.. without jumping to conclusions and pointing fingers ok? I don't want you putting any of the blame on yourself until we have this whole thing figured out.." I finally let go of him, pulling away. "Yeah.. I agree..I mean.. not the last part, this is all my fault" Henry ignored me, grabbing his phone out of his pocket and checking the time. "Could you check how far we are from Walmart? Or any store like that.." I just nodded and got my phone out, looking at the map I use to track Henry.

  Henry's POV

A few moments later we were walking to Walmart.. it's 10 blocks away. Earlier when me and Patrick hugged, I could literally smell.. girl related scents-.. on Patrick.. I won't go too much into detail because it made me sick, gave me flashbacks to when I used to pretend I was straight.. this whole situation has just been-.. confusing. I don't know how to feel about any of it, especially because Patrick seems to be convinced I should be angry and throwing punches and shit but.. I'm just sad.. for once I'm not sad and angry.. I'm just sad. For both of us really, yes it hurts that my boyfriend cheated on me.. with three girls.. but, this whole time I haven't been able to help but worry about Patrick.. I know the things running through his head must be awful.. I've known Patrick almost my whole life so I know when things aren't going too well in his head.. I know that look of numbness he throws on when in reality he must be wanting to.. I dunno.. jump off a fucking bridge or something.. I'm just scared that he's gonna do something bad to himself.. if it were me I couldn't even imagine the guilt I'd be feeling.. neither of us even know what the hell happened last night.. all we have is three whores telling him that they fucked..I cringed at the thought, how long did they do it? Did he use protection? That one girl said he ate her out-.. I.. better not kiss him until he brushes his teeth.. not that I really want to kiss him right now.. I shoved my hands in my pocket and watched the ground as we kept moving forward. Patrick tried to stay on the opposite side of the sidewalk but I made sure to stay close. It sounds ridiculous but I feel like I need to protect him more.. how could I have let this happen last night? This isn't just his fault.. something made him think it was ok to cheat.. maybe I yelled at him or something.. who knows I could've even cheated first and that could've made him want to get payback.. see I don't even know what the hell to think because there are so many possibilities.. I just wish I could remember. Why can't I fucking remember??

It took a while, but we finally made it to Walmart. I looked down at my phone as we walked through the automatic doors. "We have a little over an hour to get to the bus stop and it's only a few blocks from here.." Patrick just nodded and grabbed a small cart, holding it close to himself. I followed behind him as he walked to the men's clothes. He set the cart down and bent over, looking at a pair of jeans on a bottom shelf. Normally I'd probably smack his ass but I don't think he'd be too happy right now if I did.. after grabbing a pair of black skinny jeans he walked past the t shirts and over to a rack of hoodies on sale. I looked through the hoodies on one side, glancing up at Patrick as he looked on the other side. For the first time today I saw him grin... pulling a hoodie off of the rack. "This is sick.." he flipped it around, showing me the black hoodie with a Friday the 13th logo on it and an animation of Jason holding a bloody machete. I smirked back and nodded, "it'll look pretty hot on you" his grin turned back into a frown as he put it back on the rack, grabbing a light blue and purple rug rats hoodie.. I mean yeah it's more stylish than the other one but it's not him.. why couldn't he just get the other one? "What's wrong?" He turned away from me and started walking down the isle we were in. I huffed and caught up to him, "Patrick?... hey what's so bad about if you look hot In something?" He groaned and grabbed the black skinny jeans, throwing them on a random shelf before grabbing-.. blue jeans.. just the thought is like-... what the fuck is he doing-.. "Patrick what the fuck the other ones were fine.. I don't like how you're acting, can't you just tell me what's wrong?" He turned to me finally, taking a deep breath. "We're in Walmart I don't want to fight right now... if.. if I don't want you to think I look good right now than let me do what the fuck I want Henry.. I'm sorry I.. I'm really not trying to fight I'll be quiet now.." he sighed and kept walking. I walked with him and replied, "no don't apologize.. you don't have to be quiet I don't want to fight with you either.." Patrick ignored me and grabbed a pack of men's boxers off a hook, throwing them into the cart, "this will be like.. $50 is that ok?.." I wish he would actually reply to me, I just smiled and nodded. "Yes of course.. get whatever you want.." He just stared at me blankly, "we can go pick out food now" I just nodded again and followed him to the food section.

About 15 minutes later we made our way up to the cash registers. We ended up going to self check out since it would be quicker. I scanned the food first, making sure I scanned his clothes last so he couldn't go lock himself in the bathroom to change or something.. I know this sounds kinda weird but there's no way I'm letting him go in any bathrooms.. or rooms.. or just anywhere alone until this whole thing is figured out. I paid for everything and grabbed the receipt and bags before me and Patrick walked over to the bathrooms, he opened the door to the family bathroom and turned to me, his hand out. I pushed past him and stood in the bathroom, holding his bag out for him to grab in here. Patrick scoffed, "I'm not allowed to fucking change by myself??" I smiled and shook my head, "Nope" he sighed and closed the door, locking it before grabbing the bag. I watched as he took out the pants first, then turning to me. "Uhhh... are you just gonna watch?" I furrowed my eyebrows, whats he talking about? "Hm?" Patrick glared, "I haven't even looked at my body naked all day.. I don't know what the fuck it looks like so can you please turn around or something?" Oh my god I'm stupid-.. "y-yeah-.. uh shit yeah.. sorry.. I'm sorry.." I turned around and walked to the corner of the bathroom, hitting my head against the wall slightly as I let out a deep sigh. I could hear clothes being removed and then-.. Patrick let out a sob.. what the fuck he was fine a second ago.. I was about to turn around but through a shaky voice Patrick stopped me. "Don't you fucking dare" I just nodded and resumed my place, head against the wall as I shut my eyes tight... what is he crying about? More hickies? Bruises? Is he hurt?!.. suddenly I heard the automatic paper towel dispenser, he ripped off a few paper towels before turning the water on. I'm assuming to get them wet. Does that mean he's wiping something off? What's on him? God damn I actually wish I would've stayed outside of the bathroom, this is torture. After a lot of moving around, Patrick let out a sigh. "You can turn around now.." when I turned around I couldn't help but smile a little. He looks a lot better than this morning, his eyes are a lot more red and puffy though.. I just want to know what made him cry so hard.. especially if he couldn't tell me.

"Awh.. baby" I opened my arms for a hug but was only ignored. Patrick unlocked the bathroom door and walked out, not even waiting for me. This whole time I've been nice... understanding.. I've been trying to make Patrick feel better and this is how that ungrateful cunt treats me?! I took a few deep breaths and glanced in the mirror. "You're not your dad.. you're not your dad.. butch-.. is a completely different person.. Henry you love Patrick.." I sighed, grabbing the food before finally going after my boyfriend. He was walking out of the doors and into the parking lot by the time I caught up. "You're gonna have to let me hug you at some point.. we hugged earlier and it was fine...." Patrick still didn't bother to answer me directly. "You said the bus stop was a few blocks from here?... how much time do we have left?" I groaned and grabbed his arm, making us both stop in the middle of the parking lot. "Stop the bullshit Patrick.. were not in Walmart anymore, no ones here to witness us fight so c'mon.... say what you're thinking.. say what you've been thinking this whole time.." still there was no reply. He just looked at me. "FUCKING SAY SOMETHING GOD DAMNIT!" I looked around immediately, hoping no one heard and thinks I'm abusing him or some shit. This isn't abuse it's me wanting to know what the fuck is up with my boyfriend. His expression changed, as if he finally took me seriously. "I'm not talking about this until we get home.. Uhh.. to your house.. uhm.. I'll stay at vics tonight or something after we.. talk.." I thought about how Patrick's dad kicked him out... I mean he's right for assuming I don't want to stay the night with him tonight.. I'm sure he'll be safe with Vic. "Fine.. I just wish you'd give me a hug or something.. show some sort of feeling... it's not the end of the world Patrick, I'm still here aren't I? I'm still.. buying you stuff.. talking to you.. making sure you're ok..obviously I still love you.. I'll always love you, that's all that should matter.. is that I still love you... so much.." he stuffed his hands in the hoodie pocket and looked down at his feet. "I love you too.." I smiled and wrapped my arms around him tightly. "I've been waiting to hear those words from you all day" Patrick sighed, "shouldn't we hurry up and get to the bus stop?" I pulled away and nodded. "Fuck you're right.." I checked the time, "we have 19 minutes.." I started pulling him in the direction of the bus stop, he pulled his hand away harshly and glared at me before moving to the  side. I wish things were normal between us...

  We got to the bus stop in time and sat at the very back of the bus. There were a few people but most of them were in the front. Patrick sat by the window and brought his knees towards his chest, hugging them as he stared out of the parked bus. I sat next to him and set the Walmart bag of snacks down on the floor in front of us. Neither of us said anything.. literally nothing.. for about an hour. My eyes were involuntarily closing as I started falling asleep, up until I heard Patrick move his legs off the seat before reaching down to grab the bag. I sat up and looked over, he dug through the bag until he pulled out a monster. I groaned and sighed, deciding to start a conversation. "Fuckkk, I want a cig so bad. I wish this bitch would finally stop-..." The loud noise of the can opening made Patrick look around before replying. "I know... I've been thinking about one all morning I just.. never bothered to ask." I sat back in my seat and put my hand on the arm rest in between us. "You should've, I have like half a pack left.. I lost my lighter though. You got one?" Patrick smirked, "of course I have a lighter on me.. I always do.." He set the can down and dug around in his pocket until he pulled out the lighter I got him for his birthday. I grinned and snatched it from him quickly, "now it's mine" for the first time today Patrick seemed to relax a bit. He laughed and reached over, I moved my hand further away. "Hey! Give that back you piece of shit!" I pushed Patrick's hands away and shoved the lighter in my front pocket. Obviously I knew he was gonna grab it, I'm just tryna have some hands by my dick. His cheeks turned a light shade of pink before he reached into my pocket. Because his hand was in a fist around the lighter, when he went to pull his hand out it was stuck. "I-..sorry-.. just wait.." The blush on his face got darker as he flatted his hand, sliding the lighter out. I was smirking the whole time. "You can put your hands wherever, I don't mind.." I started getting pretty turned on but all of that disappeared when Patrick moved in just the right way that one of the hickies from last night were exposed. Suddenly I wasn't feeling too flirtatious. Patrick bit his lip softly, "shut uppp-..." He turned away from me and I could see him smiling and blushing to himself.. it should make me happy, seeing him so happy but all I can think about is how I was cheated on.. and how there's physical reminders of it. This whole situation is so-... fucked.. are we gonna be able to come back from this?

Patrick's POV

I was startled awake when the bus came to a stop. I looked over at Henry who looks-... sick? Damn he looks like he dead ass just saw a ghost. "Are you ok?" I grabbed his hand instinctively, I've been wanting Henry to comfort me the more I've thought about it.. no one else can make me feel better. He just stood up and let go of my hand. "Yeah-.. I'm.. I'm fine let just go..." I grabbed the bag beneath us and followed closely behind him as he rushed to get out of the bus. I almost couldn't keep up. Once we were outside in the fresh air Henry literally bent over slightly, trying to breathe. "Jesus Christ Henry-.." I dropped the bag and put my hands on his shoulders before bringing a hand to the side of his face to make him look at me. "Baby, What's wrong?" He was moving my arms away from him as he backed up. "Patrick can you-... just give me a second..to breathe.." I immediately backed up, giving him space. What the fuck is going on? Did something happen while I was asleep? Henry turned around, no one was staring surprisingly. There's a few people still at the bus stop. He just took a deep breath, sounding like he was gonna cry. "I need a cig... want one?" He turned to me. Is he just gonna-.. act like he wasn't about to cry? "Uhh-.. sure.. yeah I'd love one" I grabbed my lighter out of my pocket as he grabbed the cigs while walking towards me. When he got close enough I noticed his eyes are really watery.. He brought a cigarette to his mouth, he's literally fucking shaking right now. "Henry are you sure you're ok?.." He talked with the cigarette still in his mouth, "can you just light the damn cigarette?! Or give me the lighter god damn!" I sighed and brought the lighter to the end of it. After his was lit he handed the box to me before walked a few feet away, combing his hands through his hair. I lit mine and took a few drags before I walked over to him. "Hey-.. what town are we in?" He groaned and stretched, looking around. "Uhh I'm pretty sure this is Tow.." I huffed, "who the fuck names a town tow.... and isn't it still like an hour away from Derry?" He nodded, "yeah, an hour and a half actually, belch is already on his way with Vic though.." I just nodded, Henry hasn't looked at me this whole time, I wonder when he's gonna tell me what the fuck is wrong. "Hey so I just want to ta-.." He literally cut me off. "I gotta piss" Henry walked off, towards a bunch of trees. I threw what was left of the cig on the ground and stepped on it before running after him. "Good.. me too.." he stopped a few feet in and stood behind a tree, unzipping his pants. I went to a tree a few feet away and did the same. I feel like you'd think this is awkward but we've been doing this since we were like 8. We're used to it. When we were both done I noticed Henry wasn't walking out of the trees.. he just walked further in. The sun is still out thankfully, otherwise this would be pretty freaky.

I just followed him. "Henry where are you going? Can you please talk to me?" Finally he came to a stop, turning around and looking at me. "Take your hoodie off..." I froze immediately, there's a few things under there I don't want him to see... "What? No.... Why?" He sighed and got closer to me. "Take it off before I take it off of you myself Patrick..." Why is this scaring me... I can't tell what the fuck he's feeling right now and he's starting to talk kinda loud. "What the fuck Henry?! If I don't want to take my hoodie off I'm not gonna.." I was shocked when I felt him grab onto me, the wind literally got knocked out of me as we both fell to the ground.. I think I just landed on a rock and/or stick-.. ow. I never thought Henry could make me feel so scared and unsafe but he wouldn't tell me anything other than to take my hoodie off! At least explain something! I didn't even know I needed to cry until there were hot tears pouring down my face as I literally kicked and slapped him. "Henry get off of me!" He pushed my hands away and grabbed my hoodie, trying to pull it off of me. "Patrick calm the fuck down and let me take your sweater off!!" What the fuckkk is he doinggg?? I started crying harder, I was already sore from whatever the fuck happened last night and now I have henrys full weight on me. "Red! Henry! FUCKING RED!.." Henry froze, staying on me though. Red is one of our safe words. "Did you-... I wasn't trying to-...." He seemed speechless as he looked down at me. I probably have leaves and dirt in my hair now thanks to him. "I don't know what the fuck you're doing at all! All I know is.. is you pushed me.. and and it hurts.. my whole body hurts.. and you were trying to rip my clothes off I didn't know what to think!" At this point I was yelling. Why hasn't he gotten off of me yet?! "Patrick...I-..I am so sorry-... oh my god-.. no I just.. need to check something..." I crossed my arms and covered my stomach, holding my shirt down. "Well... you could ask.. I know what it looks like under there-.. you don't need to see..." He grabbed the bottom of the hoodie again, didn't he just hear me? "Patrick I need you.. to let me do this one thing.. please.. just let me see for myself.. I-I really need to check something.. and if it's not there.. you-.. you can literally beat the shit out of me Patrick.. and if it is there-.. you can still-.. please.. beat the shit out of me.." ok now I'm getting even more scared.. what does he mean?! What is 'it'?... guys when I changed In the bathroom at Walmart... there wasn't just more hickies.. I mean there's a lot of those too.. on my thighs and stomach but-.. there's bruises.. and.. cuts-.. and a word or two written in sharpie.. Just the thought of it made my heart race. I don't want henry to see any of that it makes me feel ugly and gross.. he's not gonna want to even look at my body let alone touch it for weeks.. and how would he know about any of those?! "Patrick.. baby.. I love you.. and I need you.. to please let me do this one thing.. please and then I'll explain everything right away I promise.." I looked away, would henry ever do anything to purposely harm me? His intentions are most likely good-... I sighed and covered my face. Henry needs me to do something for him right now so I'm-.. I'm just gonna do it. I sat up as best as I could and slowly peeled the sweatshirt off before laying back down. My eyes started to water again as I refused to look at his reaction.

His voice was soft.. and sounded hurt. "Oh-... my god.." I winced and literally felt nauseous as he gently caressed my stomach. "My princess-..." His pain hurts worse than my own. His hand trailed up until I felt him freeze, his hands started shaking again as he quickly got off of me. I sat up confused, watching as he bent over-.. holy shit he's actually throwing up right now. I got up and was unsure if I should walk over there or not. I picked my hoodie up off the ground and put it on before I waited quietly. A moment later Henry wiped his mouth, standing up and turning to me, a hand still on a tree he threw up by. "I think those cuts-.." he literally gagged in his mouth like he was gonna throw up again. "I did those-.. I can literally see it so vividly I'm my h-.." he coughed/gagged like he was dead ass going to vomit. "Oh my god.." I... don't know what he's saying.. like I hear the words but what does it mean-.. I feel kinda dizzy. I took a few deep breaths and sat down on the forest floor, nodding to myself. "Uh, I mean Henry you know-.. you know I'm okay right?.." I let out a laugh-.. how am I laughing right now. "It's okay I cut all the time! Haha!" I can't stop laughing-.. this isn't funny but it is at the same time. Oh my god is it finally happening? This is the part I snap and go completely insane and then get hauled away to a mental hospital. Henry covered his mouth, "don't joke about that-.. none of this is funny Patrick.." he looked shocked, if I'm being completely honest I'm just as shocked as Henry. "Tell me what you remember.." I looked up at Henry. I want to hear what he's-.. picturing so vividly in his head. I want to know what happened last night. He walked over to me and nodded before sitting down a few feet away. "Uh.. yeah you deserve to hear it.. I'll try to explain it the best I can.."

This part is gonna be a flashback told as if it were happening now.

General POV

After part taking in a-.. intense 'pill party', the couple ended up blacking out all night!

Almost four hours away from Derry, Henry and Patrick we're having the time of their lives-.. at least they were until Patrick made some friends at the gay bar they snuck into using Henry's fake ID. "Don't fucking give me that shit!.. I heard you flirting with those guys Patrick!" They had just left the bar, and Patrick's newly found friends. Currently in an empty random bedroom of the next random college party they could find. Patrick was backed up into the corner behind the door to the room. Henry reached over and locked the door as Patrick tried explaining himself. "What do you mean-.. Henry you're scaring me I literally just wanted to make some new friends-.. if you heard me calling one of them hot it was because he was telling us about his low self es-.." The sound of Henry's fist hitting the wall next to Patrick's face made him stop talking. "Don't fucking lie to me whore! I'm not even surprised at your desperate ass.. you're always just going to be a worthless, attention seeking slut!" That was when Henry reached into his back pocket and pulled out his switchblade. "I outa show you what happens to disgusting whores like you that cheat" Patrick was too drugged up to be sad or cry like
he usually would. "You're so stupid! I didn't cheat! None of them are even my type-.. if anything you're the worthless one! Threatening your innocent boyfriend with a knife! Be ashamed Henry!" Henry had heard enough, he snatched Patrick by the hair and pushed him onto the ground. "I'm not threatening.. threatening would mean I wouldn't go through with it, are you calling me weak? I think I should do it just to prove to you I'm not weak!" And just like that the knife was pressed against Patrick's chest harshly, even breathing too heavily could make the knife slip-.. "do it bitch! C'mon cut me! Better yet-.. just fucking stab me right now!" Patrick almost seemed relaxed under the knife. Henry moved his hand
Quickly, leaving about a three inch long gash just under Patrick's collar bone. He winced and instinctively kicked Henry, making him drop the knife, thankfully it landed sideways instead of vertically, cutting him a few more times as it was pushed around between them while they hit each other. Henry finally grabbed the knife and stood up quickly. Spitting on Patrick's face before giving him a good kick in the stomach. "Go try cheating now, you look fucking disgusting.." He sat down on the bed, looking down at Patrick as he held his stomach on the floor.

Patrick's POV

I'm sure henry probably told you guys more than he told me.. I have a feeling what he told me left out a few details, nothing explains why my stomach is bruised and hurts... or the sharpie but I think the girls wrote stuff on me. I would ask you guys to tell me but-.. I guess henry didn't tell me for a reason. I honestly don't know how to feel about any of this. "I-... don't know what to say.. I can't remember any of that but it does make sense.. maybe that's why I-.. uh.. didn't want to be gay anymore-.. haha-.." it was more of a fake laugh. "I am never going to forgive myself for-.. any of this.. I can only imagine what other fucked up shit happened last night.. I remembered that on the bus after noticing I uh.. had blood under my nails... which ultimately means you didn't cheat-.." I stood up, "what do you mean-.. yes I did!" Henry shook his head and also stood up, "no because-.. there is no way we were dating after that.. even if you never broke up with me-.. it still doesn't count because as soon as I made the decision to do that, that gave you a fucking free pass to do whatever the fuck you want because I deserve it, I deserved all three of those girls sleeping with my boyfriend because that's what abusive assholes get-... you know what-.. no-.. I mean yes I deserved it but you know what Patrick?.. you.. should leave me. Right now. Cause the more I think about it the more this reminds me of my parents and I know for a fact if I could go back in time and tell my mom to leave my dad as soon as he first laid hands on her I would. And so that's what you should do-.. because I don't know what's gonna happen In the future but if I'm already-..  if I'm already that fucked up to where I am capable of hurting you that bad-...  I don't even want to know what fucked up shit I'm bound to do.." I thought about everything he was saying, all I could think about was how angry it makes me. I stomped over to him and shoved him, "No!-.. nope! How dare you! You piece of shit!-.. you don't just give up!-.. ok yeah.. you cut me a little-... who cares! I'm pretty sure I've jerked off so many times to the thought of that, so who gives a fuck! Yeah-.. what you did was fucked up but that doesn't mean stop-... fighting.. it doesn't mean stop trying to get better.. to control your anger-.. you're clearly scared of becoming your dad so why the fuck aren't you trying as hard as you can to not be him!?" I had just pushed him again to get my point across but what I wasn't expecting was him grabbing both of my arms, gripping them tightly. "I AM FUCKING TRYING!-.. CONSTANTLY!-... I. Cant. Control. It!" I tried pulling my arms away but his grip is really fucking tight-.. it's actually starting to hurt.. "how about putting just a lil more effort in and LET GO OF ME DOUCHE BAG!" He let go of my wrists and frowned, "see.." I sighed loudly and brought my hands to my face. "You know we're not breaking up right.." I heard him laugh a little, "yeah.. I wish you'd save yourself though.. I don't have the self control to leave you" when will he learn? "Why do you always have to get the final word.. Henry just drop it.. I'm not leaving so please stop telling me to." He nodded and nudged my arm a little. I uncovered my face and looked at him, his arms were open for a hug. I sighed and groaned "fuck offff" I wrapped my arms around him. He knows I can't resist a hug.. I mean I did earlier but at this point I think we're both decently passed the angry stage. I mean there's definitely gonna be some more arguments the next few days but we both just made it very clear we both want to be in this relationship. I mean-.. Henry wants me to 'save myself'-.. as if I loved myself enough to care about who I'm in a relationship with. He could beat me every day and I'd still probably be like a dog that just-.. follows him everywhere, listening to his every command. Fuck why does everything always remind me of sex.. maybe we should try pet play-... I'd be such a good dog-.. hehe.. I grinned to myself as my brain started wandering. "Are you-... hard right now?" Henry laughed a little as I pulled away, we're both blushing.

   Suddenly my phone started ringing, I looked down and saw 'viccy' pop up across my screen with a picture of me almost catching his hair on fire. I hit answer and brought the phone to my ear, "Whassup." Victor was telling someone to be quiet-.. probably belch's loud ass. "Dude were at the bus stop where the fuck are you guys?!" I groaned and looked at Henry before walking back towards the bus stop. "We'll be there in a second, hold on.." I hung up and walked, Henry following me. "Was that belch?" I shook my head, "viccy, he said they're here-.. oh and.. do they-.. know?" He stopped, "it's not a big deal I told them right?-.. I mean I just figured-.. they're our best friends-.." I nodded, "yeah I don't care.. I'm glad you told them, even though apparently I didn't cheat..." I kept walking and so did Henry. "I-.. will tell them that too-.. just so.. they don't think of you as a cheater.." I just clenched my fists and nodded again. "Mhm... thanks. Glad to know my new label was gonna be 'Patrick The Cheater' what if I called you an abuser.... that feels nice huh?" I thought I was done being mad but I guess not. "No Baby I didn't mean it that way-... I'm sorry I keep saying the wrong shit, I always do.." He's just making me even more mad, cause now he's making me feel bad! I just huffed and opened the door to Belch's car, getting in the backseat. "Vic you should come sit with me.." He just nodded and climbed in the back seat, right in front of Henry who was about to get in. Henry closed the door and got in the front seat, looking back and giving me a hurt look.

  I turned to Vic and grinned, "you bring any goodies?" He grinned back and reached into his pocket. Earlier I texted Vic and asked if he could bring some weed-.. in any form I wanted it to be a surprise to cheer us all up. "Of course I did!.. they look small... but trust me these will fuck us all up probably as soon as we get to town..." He pulled out a little bag of edibles. I felt my smile melt down into a frown. "But-..I want to be high now..." He rolled his eyes just as belch started talking. "That's why I rolled a few blunts before we came here.. should keep us high until the gummies kick in." We all seemed pretty excited except for Henry... oh no. He sighed loudly, "guys I beat up Patrick last night and cut him with my switchblade-.. he never cheated because it happened after I fucked him up-... I'm sorry I had to get it off my chest before we smoke otherwise I would've been anxious." Belch was beginning to drive but stopped right away. "What the fuck did you just say?" My eyes widened-.. I don't think I've ever seen belch so mad-..Henry didn't even hesitate, "I cut him... and said a lot of fucked up shit.. and kicked him a bit I think-.." I froze, so that's why my ribs hurt-.. he didn't tell me that earlier.. Belch took his seatbelt off and got out of the car, even Vic was confused. "What is he doing?" We all watched as he walked over to henrys side of the car, opening the passenger door. Henry immediately sat up, "oh shit!" What the fuck is happening-.. belch dead ass grabbed Henry by the shirt and was dragging him out of the car and into the grass. Once me and victor were out of the car belch was literally just throwing punches at Henry. "You know what you bastard-.. you told me if you ever end up like your dad to beat the shit out of you-.. and that's what the fuck I'm gonna do... this isn't some random skank.. or some little fling.. this is patrick we're talking about..." he gave Henry a moment to breathe before grabbing him by the face. "Am I making any sense?" Henry spit some blood to the side and nodded, groaning quietly. "M-hm-.. I w-wanna say I'm proud of you but I'm scared you'd punch me again..." Belch let go and stood up, turning to me and victor... who are both frozen and I think in shock. I started walking over to Henry to make sure he's ok but belch grabbed my arm. "Patrick don't... just let him be.. he can pick himself up.. he's an adult now.. for god sake Henry start acting like it." I sighed and looked at Henry, he just nodded a little as if to tell me it was okay. I sighed and headed back to the car with the rest of the guys.. we sat in our seats, watching as Henry slowly sat up, spitting more blood out next to him before slowly standing up, looking dizzy when he stood. I mean-.. technically belch was just doing what henry told him to but I couldn't help but worry about him.. my poor baby I just want to kiss his face to make it feel better. Vic rolled down the window and cheered, "yeah hen take it like a champ.. just walk it off buddy.." Henry smirked and flipped him off as he walked to the car slowly. Once he got in I felt Vic put something in my hand. I looked down at the blunt and smirked before grabbing my lighter. After such an-.. eventful day.. a blunt is exactly what I need.

  "Wait before we go-.. uh... hen could you actually switch places with Vic?.." I turned to Vic and whispered, "sorry-.. we can hang out tonight-.. I'm most likely not staying at Henry's.." He just nodded and got out of the car, switching places with Henry. He sat down next to me and smiled, despite his swollen face. "Thanks..." I scooted a bit closer, "wanna share this blunt?" There was a long pause, "henryyy.. did you hear me? Wanna smoke?" He looked out the window, "Uhh-.. yeah I heard you...it's just.. I mean it's just-.. you haven't brushed your teeth.. that one girl said you ate her out.." My heart literally dropped and a wave of absolute fucking misery washed over me. "What the fuck Henry-...." Vic was the first to say something. The car wasn't moving but I wish it was because the urge I got to fucking kill my self. Is insane. In fact-... I opened the car door and got out, slamming it shut behind me. This doesn't even feel real this whole thing feels like a dream. I laughed a little out loud as I heard the car doors begin to open. I started walking towards the trees quickly, it's at the point in the day where it's almost dark.. maybe in like 20 minutes. "Patrick where are you going?!" I heard belch yell, I looked back and saw Henry starting to walk towards me, "Babyyy-.. I'm sorry I don't know why I thought that was ok to say-.." I just laughed harder, none of them understand. This isn't just about Henry-.. my whole life has gone to shit! This is just the product of everything building up! "I-.. am literally going to kill myself-.. and I think it's fucking hilarious you guys are gonna be the ones to find me-..." They're pretty far but I'm pretty sure victor is glaring at me. "Patrick...." I just flipped them all off before turning around and straight booking it. I don't think I've ever run this fast. I didn't even look back to see if they're catching up I just-.. ran.. I laughed again as I yelled. "why the fuck does this feel so freeing?!" I moved quickly, dodging tree after free. I could hear them behind me until a few minutes of running later-.. god damn my chest burns. I finally stopped, panting heavily as I tried to catch my breath. I spun in a circle, checking all around me before I realized-... I lost them... why do I feel so much-... joy.. I'm finally alone... "I can literally do anything right now.. the possibilities are endless.." I looked at the ground-... of course! The whole place is covered in dry leaves and sticks-... and what do I have in my pocket? A lighter! This is how I'm finally gonna do it! Wow I mean I knew I was gonna off myself but I actually didn't expect arson-... I grabbed the lighter but groaned when I heard footsteps in the distance. "Guys I swear to god he went this way-.." My eyes widened as I moved behind the closest tree, covering my mouth. "Guys what if we don't find him-.." finally I heard Henry talk, "his mom just came back... she's going to be so devastated if he-..  he-.. guys I can't-.." I can literally hear him crying and them comforting him... what's scaring me is my lack of empathy for Henry.. usually I'd go run up to him by now and apologize but-.. I really don't care. What I do care about though is getting this fire started.. just like that I flicked the lighter open, the flame making me grin. Should I make this fun? I think I should... it's not even windy at all it's literally perfect fire weather. "Boysss.. wanna see a magic trick?" I bet they're gonna be so freaked out when I drop it on myself-.. the thought excited me as I held the lighter above my head. "Patrick?" Immediately there were three boys rushing towards me. Trying to make it before I-.. My hand let go-.. finally this is what I've been waiting for-.. it's finally-.. wait why is nothing happening.. I looked down at the small flame growing  beneath me, "ARE YOU KIDDING ME I FUCKING MISSED?!" words cannot describe how FUCKING ANGRY I AM!! I gasped as I felt arms around me, and then felt someone pulling me back. I immediately started kicking and moving at much as I could. "NO! WHAT THE FUCK?!-... WHAT ARE YOU DOING LET GO!.." I watched as belch-.. unzipped his pants, "I got it.." he literally pissed on the small flames-... and they're out.. just like that-.. "HOW DARE YOU!.." Who's holding me,Victor or Henry? I tried pulling away and almost lost hope until I finally did it, running towards belch as soon as I felt the grip loosen. Henry yelled "PATRICK GET BACK HERE! BELCH GRAB HIM!" I quickly grabbed the lighter off the ground before making a run for it again. My happiness was short lived-.. belch tackled me to the ground-.. and then Vic-... I almost expected Henry to pile on top but realized he wasn't going to when he kneeled In front of me.

"What were you thinking?!" I wheezed, gasping for air. "Belch-.. g-get off-...can't-.. breathe-.." Henry scoffed, "oh you're complaining about not being able to breathe? Cause you didn't seem like you wanted to breathe a minute ago-.. belch don't get up..." I squirmed and felt my eyes watering. I'm small okay it's not fair there's literally two people on top of me right now. "No this really hurts-.. you beat the shit out of me remember-.." I mean yeah the bruises also hurt really fucking bad right now but I'm just tryna make an escape. "I'm sorry Patrick but not until you give me the lighter... and promise you're not gonna try anything again.." I groaned and rested my head on the dirt beneath me. "A promise won't mean anything if I'm dead" Victor spoke up, "Jesus Christ Patrick-... you're so selfish! Can't you see we all want you alive!-.." he was about to keep spewing bullshit but I cut him off. "Can't you see I don't want me alive?! I don't care what anyone else thinks because this is what I think! Me!.. that's what matters! Fuck you all" Henry was crying now-... ughhhhh. "Oh so I don't matter anymore?.." ok... his crying is starting to make me pretty sad. "Shut the fuck up henry and leave me alone!" He looked me in the eyes-.. why can't I look away? "I am not leaving you.. remember? We both said we weren't leaving... both of us." Why are my eyes wateringgg-.. no why do I have to love him so muchhhhh-... "well-.. you said you wanted me to save myself right? Well then let me do it!" I can't let them win. Not this time it'll seem like it was-.. for attention or something and I am not an attention seeker. "Imagine being so-... so pathetic that you cut your own boyfriend.. and-... hit him... Henry I think you're starting to sound a lot like your da-." He looked away from me, "don't start pulling that shit-.. no-.. you're just trying to make me mad so it'll be easier to hurt me right? Well I'm not angry Patrick I'm in pain.. I'm sad.. and disappointed.." I refuse to listen. I hit my forehead against the hard ground repeatedly until I felt Henry's hand slide under it. I groaned again, "what the fuck is your guys problem? You'd think you'd see me in pain and want me to feel better but you guys-.. keep getting in the way of my happiness." There wasn't even a second of silent, Henry was talking. "I'm your happiness" out of all the things he said I didn't think that one was gonna make me cry. I tried so fucking hard not to but I did. "Go kill your self Henry... please all of you do it so I can just-... fucking do something myself for once-.. especially you henry-... fuck you. Fuck everything about you. I hope you-... I hope you-... fucking-... get hit by a car and die a slow and painful death." Not gonna lie I just pictured it happening to myself which is why I think I emphasized the slow and painful part. Henry just nodded and stood up, looking up at the guys on top of me. "Ya know what Patrick.. maybe I'll just take your advice! Hope you're happy.." he walked off... I waited for them to get off me and try to talk to him but they didn't-.. "uhhh guys? Shouldn't you go run after Henry or something?" Vic cleared his throat, "what do you mean-.. dude isn't that what you wanted? I mean fuck he's just a lousy drunk anyway he's just like his father-.. maybe it wouldn't be so bad without Henry.." What the fuck are they saying?! Everything would be awful without Henry-.. why aren't they moving?! I started panicking as I tried escaping again but it's no use, I think I'm getting a panic attack. "Henry?! Henry baby I didn't mean it-.." I yelled and looked around as the hot tears rolled down my cheeks. Belch sighed, "dude I don't think he can hear us anymore.." all I can think about is Henry. "What the fuck is wrong with you guys?! get off of me so we can make sure henry is okay!!" I started crying harder when I realized they weren't gonna get up. "Guys please... I'm having an anxiety attack-.." it's true, it's getting harder for me to breath. "Patrick you're the one who told him to I don't
See why you're upset" I snapped, "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I MEANT ALL OF THAT ABOUT MYSELF!! I DON'T WANT HENRY DEAD I WANT HIM TO-.. TO-... to come tell me everything's gonna be okay-... and-.. and to tell me how much he loves me-.." I gasped for air loudly and looked up as I heard footsteps approaching-.. Henry sat down in front of me. What the fuck? "Guys you can get off of him now.." I was shocked when I felt my two friends get off of me finally, I can finally breathe. Henry scooted over to me as I kinda just-..laid there on my stomach. He reached into my back pocket and grabbed the lighter, "hey! What the f-.." he pulled me into his arms and sighed. "Everything's gonna be okay you know that right?" What-.. I-... h-... "Henry stop-.." he wrapped his arms around me tightly and kissed my cheek. "I love you so much.." He's literally doing exactly what I said I wanted him to do-... and I hate it! "No you don't if you loved me you'd let me do what I want.." He smacked my arm, "bitch say it back!" I groaned and slammed my head back into his chest. His hands tightened immediately, "ow" I grinned at his pain. "I love you too" I hope he knows if he lets go I'm making another run for it. "C'mon... lets get up.." we both stood up but he kept his arms around me... wait can henry read my mind?! I looked at him to see if he reacts. "Hm?" I just shook my head, "oh-.. nothing.." before we started walking Henry smirked to himself-... oh my god wait can he actually read my mind?! Nah I'm probably just crazy..

We all made it back to the car... Henry pulled the seatbelt over me so I decided to be a smart ass. "Wow thanks daddy for buckling me in since I can't do it myself." Henry just sat back, not saying anything and then looked at me a moment later. "Hm? Oh you think I don't know what my name is to you? Keep being a brat and I'll change it to sir" victor started laughing, "oh my god you guys never stop-... every time we hang out god damn just please keep it in your pants.." I scoffed, "okay viccy, didn't you cum watching me suck henrys dick? Don't think I'll ever forget that.." Henry sat up straight, "fuckk-... today's been stressful wanna do it again?" I laughed and shook my head. "You wish-.. I think I need to smoke though... uh I'll just.. keep this one to myself..." I remembered why I ran out of the car in the first place and started getting sad again. Henry didn't even try to say anything about it he just grabbed another blunt from belch as I sunk down into
my seat. I was gonna ask henry for my lighter but I decided I probably shouldn't.. I let out a shaky sigh and cleared my throat. "Hen.. could you uh-.." I dead ass almost cried but cleared my throat again. "Light this for me" thankfully it's dark so he can't see my eyes watering. "Yeah of course.." He brought the lighter to the end of the blunt as I hit it. "You okay princess?" I just nodded and looked out the window, cracking it slightly to let the smoke out as we started to drive.

Henry's POV

Today has been a long-.. exhausting.. day. I originally planned on making Patrick sleep at victors house or something but I think after that whole.. incident earlier.. I want him to be with me so I can keep him safe. God damn that's all I want to do. Keep him safe. But-.. he keeps getting hurt, why can't I protect him? I feel like a literal piece of shit.. I mean I always do but-.. I seriously don't understand how I could hurt Patrick.. even if I was drunk and on pills. Also-..poor.. poor Patrick.. I don't know if he told you this but someone dead ass wrote on him last night in what I think is sharpie. There are a few different words I saw. On his chest it says "FAG" in thick ass writing as if they went over it again and again. And then just above his waist, along with some hickies, is an arrow pointing down and 'free ride' written in cursive, it looks like a girls handwriting. Those skanks. Only I'm allowed to ride Patrick, well obviously I'm the top-.. wait I don't think I've ever bottomed for him before-.. it'll happen eventually. I lit the blunt I grabbed from belch and looked over at Patrick, blowing the smoke towards him. "Hey cutie.." he didn't look, I groaned, "hey-.. cutie!" I said it louder, making him turn. "You talkin to me?" I rolled my eyes. "Who else would I be talking to? Come here I just thought of something funny.." I took another hit off the blunt as Patrick leaned in, looking pretty high already. "Hm?" I would kiss him right now-... if he brushed his teeth. "I just realized you've never topped." I felt his hand rest on my lap. "I mean technically I have.. topping doesn't necessarily mean fucking, I've been in control a few times." Mm I forgot about that-.. fun lil night on my birthday-.. hehe we should do that again-.. and again-.. ahh I need to reply. "Well-.. yeah but you've never-.. given it to me.." he nodded, "yeah-.. I mean I could if you really want but-.. I like getting railed by you. I'm pretty used to being a pillow princess anyway-.. all that hard work would probably just exhaust me." Victor replied before I could. "Woahhhh What the fuck you guys talkin about back there? All I heard was 'I like getting railed'" Patrick laughed, "damn right, I'll take it as hard as Henry can give it" oooo please let him keep talking. "Oh really? You think a princess like you could handle it?"

   Suddenly Patrick's seatbelt was off and he was pressed up against me, one of his legs draped over mine. He looked up at the front of the car before whispering in my ear. "I don't know if a princess could but maybe a brat could" Patrick slid his hand down my chest and to my pants, playing with the zipper. I bit my lip and wrapped an arm around him. "Mmm I know what you're doing.. keep it up and all you're gonna get is pressed up against the shower wall-.." I could really go for some clean-.. wet sex. Hell yeah. I'm actually glad we've been getting a little more back to normal.. I know things won't be the same for a while but I think sex is just what we need, for me and Patrick it's-.. literally our love language, it's how we let each other know we care. I heard him whimper quietly and hold onto my arm tightly, "what if I want that anyway?.. I want it nowww are we home yet?" I laughed and looked up at the time. "Baby we haven't even been driving for an hour yet.. don't get too impatient.." I grinned as I felt him reach in between my legs. keeping his hand firmly on my crotch. "I wouldn't do that if I were you" I felt him move slightly as he laughed to himself, ignoring me and starting to massage me through my pants. I leaned further back into the seat and couldn't help but move my hips against him slightly. "I'm serious Patrick.." I started talking even quieter than before. "You really think I'm gonna wait until we're home to punish you? I have everything I need right here. Actually-..
You know what... I was perfectly fine before but now I'm hard, you did exactly what I told you not to do. Do you have any idea what that means for you?" Suddenly he didn't seem so eager, he moved his hand to his side. "No you can't because you never gave me a warning. Ha!" I bit my lip and laughed slightly as I pulled him onto my lap, "you think a brat like you needs a warning?" I reached forward and unzipped his pants, his head turned quickly but his hands never stopped mine. "Henry-.. what are you doing-.." I pulled him closer to my chest and wedged my foot in front of his so I could make him open his legs a bit more. "Shhh.. be a good boy.." he shut up quickly, ohh that filthy slut is grinding his ass against me. I reached forward but stopped when I got a better idea. "Will you be a doll and lay on your stomach?.." he got off my lap, sitting next to me. "What-.. the guys are definitely gonna notice that-.." I love how he pretends like he gives a fuck what Vic or belch see, they've seen it all before. "1....2...." I've never actually tried counting-.. I mean yes it's pretty childish but it's so-.. so-.. Patrick. He whined, "shhh fineee.. just-.. help me I don't know what you're asking" I scooted over, Clearing my throat before talking to the guys. "Patrick's pretty tired so he's probably gonna crash-. I'm telling you guys just incase I pass out too.." They just nodded, not even bothering to look back as they listened to the radio.

  When I sat back Patrick was already all over me, "henryyy tell me what to dooo" I was gonna make him lay down and finger the fuck out of him but I think I have an even better idea. "Pull down your pants" I would've expected him to protest since were in the backseat of Huggins car, literally as he's driving with Vic in the passenger seat. Instead he slid them down quickly, pulling his boxers down too. "Mm so obedient.." fuckkkk I wanna suck his dick so badddd-.. but I can't forget about last night that easily-.. I-.. I'm not putting my mouth on that until he showers. I reached down and wrapped my hand around his-.. poor.. aching...cock. He gasped softly into my ear, breathing deeply as I stroked him. Patrick grabbed onto the arm I wasn't using, holding onto me desperately as the speed picked up. I pulled away a moment later to spit on my hand. When I started again, this time working my hand up and down quickly. We don't have much time so I want to get him close as soon as possible. His breathing got deeper and I felt him tighten his grip on my arm. When he whispered in my ear, he spoke with desperation. "Yess" it's only been a few minutes but that's all it takes for me to get him right on the brink-.. to the point of no return-.. "Oh-.. ohh-.. Hen-.. Henry-.. I-.. need" I took my hand away, his frustrated sighs only made me laugh to myself. I love making him wait for what he wants-.. he's so impatient sometimes. I felt him squeeze my arm tightly, "you never said you were gonna edge meee.." Oh please, we do this every time. "You think you just deserve to cum, without earning it? The only way you're allowed to cum without edging is if I get to overstimulate you after" Patrick bit his lip, looking as if he were considering it. "Fine.. edging it is.. just.. be nice.. please.." After all the dirty stuff we've done together he wants me to be nice? His tone is taunting like his daring me not to, as if he's gonna benefit from it more than me. I don't think he understand the feeling I get from being in control like this.. the rush.. ah it's enough to send chills down my body. "Aww you want me to be nice?.." I leaned in closer and wrapped my hand back around his dick as I continued to talk to him quietly. He nodded, letting out a needy whine. "Mhmm" I kept a firm grip and started off with fast, long strokes. "I'm gonna be as mean as I want... I'm gonna torture you.. as long as I want.. do you understand?" He made eye
Contact with me through the darkness of the backseat as he nodded. His breathing turning into heavy panting. "I understand completely-..." his willingness to obey me-... drives me fucking insane. It wasn't long before he was getting close to the edge again. This time he was struggling to keep quiet. Patrick has his hand pressed tightly against his mouth to try to stifle the desperate whimpering noises coming from his throat. He rested his forehead against my shoulder as I slowed down slightly, making sure he doesn't get too excited. A few seconds later he looked up, whispering to me again. "Henryy-... s-stop-.. ah I'm gonna cu-..mmmmm-... nooo" I pulled my hand away just as he was about to cum, I was almost worried I accidentally ruined his orgasm but he just let out a deep sigh. "Mmm keep goinggg" I did plan on continuing-... until he asked.. I just can't help but do the opposite. "Pants back up, now." When I heard him audibly gasp, I almost laughed. What a drama queen. "What?" I wiped my hands on my jeans and sat up in my seat, putting my seatbelt back on. "You heard me" He kinda just looked at me, stared, as if to see if I'm joking or not. "1-...." He sighed again, loudly, as he pulled his boxers back over his dripping, hard cock. Then pulling his jeans up but leaving the button and zipper undone. I grinned and leaned in. "Your zippers down.." He groaned and zipped them up, buttoning the tightly fit pants. I bit my lip and watched as he adjusted them, shifting around in his seat. All of this has obviously gotten me pretty worked up so I think I'm gonna torture him a little bit more. I leaned back a little and sighed, smirking to myself as I started rubbing my palm over the bulge in my pants. "Mmmmm" something switched, I saw him grin before he reached forward. He moved my own hand away from myself and then started massaging me through the thin materials. "Mm let me help, you just relax.." hmm I wonder what he could be plotting.. I bit my lip and leaned my head back, enjoying the feeling of my boyfriends hands on me. The way Patrick does things is just-.. perfect-.. everything he does is full of desperation..and need.. he's actions are so full of desire. I closed my eyes, opening them seconds later to the feeling of Patrick's soft.. wet lips on my neck. I brought one of my hands to the back of his head, tangling my fingers into his hair, he's really getting into this. "Thatsss right baby... mmm fucking cover me in bruises, show everyone who I belong to" mmmm I know a lot of people think bruises are ugly and gross but I-.. I must have a hicky fetish because something about marking someone else's body-.. in such a sexual way. God it gets me so hot. He just moaned against my neck and kept sucking and licking alll the right places. Not to mention his hand is now making it way into my pants. I sat up, moving his hands. He stopped and looked at me. "Mm nope, let's not get to carried away.. look we're almost home.." We both looked at the water tower in the distance. He furrowed his eyebrows and pouted, he's been a brat this whole car ride. "That's not fairr... I got.. tortured and you barely even got hard-.. I was so close to cumminggg-.." suddenly the music turned down and Patrick shut up, clearing his throat and sitting up straight. Belch turned the first corner, going towards the-.. lets be honest... the shitty side of Derry. "Am I just dropping you two off? Patrick, do you feel safe?" Suddenly everyone's focus was on Patrick-.. why am I nervous for his reply. "What-.. yeah of course.. dude it's Henry-.. I could totally kick his ass if I reallyyy needed to.." I threw my hands up in defense, "I'd rather cut off my own dick than hurt Patrick again" I mean shit I'm not lying. Vic winced, "ooff-.. ouch god damn that's not something I wanted to be imagining right now.." we all cringed a little. Patrick though seemed eager to get out of the car. He opened the door, "ok well-.. thanks for the ride-.. and for not letting me kill my self I guess.."

There was an awkward silence as we both got out of the car. When we got inside my.. surprisingly empty house, the sexual tension built up once again. "That-.. was just plain cruel-.. I was expecting to cum.. and then you edge me-.. and so I was expecting a long, satisfying edging session.. but nooo.. you get me so-..." he almost sounded like he wanted to moan with the next word, "sooo-.. close..." Patrick paused for a second, looking lost in his thoughts. "B-But then you make me stop and-.. put these tight ass pants back on-.. these feel like they're a million sizes to small! Tell me to take them off-.. to touch myself-.. please anything Henry.." I slowly walked to my room as he followed closely behind. "How about... you just take a shower with me.. and we see how well you behave" His eyes lit up for a second before he frowned. "But my body-.. its-.. it's gross right now maybe I should just shower alone first.." I bit my lip as I walked into my room, turning around and sitting on my bed. "This is gonna sound really cheesy..." I laughed a little as I felt my face heating up. "Uh.. I was just thinking.. maybe it'd be like-.. good for us.. if I helped you.. ya know clean yourself.. I can help you wash the words off.. I'll be gentle and super sweet I promise no jokes or anything-... I feel like it might help us get through this together.. it's all about building trust back up with each other and it'll help you understand that I-.. think your body is beautiful no matter what.." I could see the whole thing in my head, I pictured how this conversation would go earlier. To my surprise, Patrick liked the idea. "Aww thats actually-.. really sweet.. and ya know what? I'm actually not feeling too bad with my body right now so I wouldn't mind someone else cleaning it for me. Sounds relaxing..." We both smiled at each other, I'm so relieved he didn't think it was a stupid idea. I stood up and grabbed Patrick's hand. "C'mon we should brush our teeth first-.. I am so sorry if I've had hangover breath all day.." He laughed a bit and walked with me to the bathroom. "Whateverrr..."

Patrick's POV

We got into the bathroom and the first thing I did was grab my toothbrush (I have one at Henry's ofc) We both brushed our teeth, I made sure I cleaned everything very thoroughly. I hate that Henry hasn't kissed me or anything at all today.. That's the first thing I'm gonna do when we're done. He spit into the sink, then rinsing the toothbrush and his mouth. As I finished up with my teeth, Henry started the shower. I watched his reflection through the mirror while I rinsed my mouth, watching him turn on the water. He turned to me when the shower was running. Henry smirked and walked over to me, sliding his hands around my waist from behind. "Your ass looks so good in these jeans.. don't know how I just realized but fuckk.." I know he's hard.. how do I know? The fact that whenever he's horny his dick always makes its way to my ass. I can feel him pressed up against me. I blushed a little and smiled "thanks..." I turned around and looked at him "kiss?" I didn't want to jump into it without knowing Henry actually wanted to kiss me back. "Oh you want a kiss?" Wait why is he teasing meee? "Yesss please.. please.." he laughed softly and pulled me closer, "hey.. calm down I'm just teasing.. come here" his hands found their way to the sides of my face. I licked my lips slightly before he leaned in. When our lips met it was like I was unable to pull away~.. like our lips are magnets. Every time one of us move, the other moves with. Without even giving me a heads up, he picked me up, setting me on the bathroom counter. "Mm-... I could kiss those lips forever.." his thumb gently traced the outline of my bottom lip as I got stuck in his gaze. I don't want to move I just want to stay right here and makeout with Henry forever. "I love you" I couldn't help but smile as he did. "I love you more.." I took a deep breath, laughing softly while I shook my head. "We should shower..." He nodded, looking at the shower and then back at me before peeling his shirt off. "Hell yeah, time to get naked" I looked at myself in the mirror and then looked down, pulling my shirt up slightly.. there's already so much to look at. The hickies.. the marker, I sighed and put my shirt down. "Are you sure you want to shower together? It's just.. I'm really a mess and I just feel so gr-.." he didn't let me finish, "of course I'm sure, Some.. temporary marks on your skin don't make you any less attractive Patrick." His body is literally so perfect... every part of him is perfect. And then I look at my body and see-.. nothing special at all.. I sighed and turned my back to Henry as I pulled my shirt over my head. I didn't look at him until I was completely naked. I looked into the reflection of the mirror and saw-.. my face heated up as I looked at Henry. Who is currently leaning against the wall, biting his lip and staring at-.. definitely my ass. "Hey.. my eyes are up here" he laughed and woke up from his daydream "yeah-.. but your ass is down there.." I almost snorted as I laughed, covering my mouth. "You're so stupid sometimes.." I walked over to the shower curtain and opened it as I got in. Once I was under the hot water Henry followed. "Have I ever told you how stunning your eyes are?" I blinked profusely, my face probably turning red. "Uhhh.. I dunno-.. have I ever told you about how gorgeous your smile is?" Suddenly he was blushing too, "what-.. no-.. it's not-.. uh-.. shhh I was talking.." I grinned as he walked over to me, I leaned my back against the shower wall. "You... you..." He took a moment to look me up and down, he brought a hand to my side and gently moved his fingers along my-.. disgusting-.. stomach. "You are so perfect.. god damn.." ahh I don't believe him but I can't help but get flustered. "Not as perfect as you..." Henry smirked at me before holding onto my waist and pulling me in, we're both under the water now. "Let's get cleaned up ok? Then..." I watched him pause to bite his lip and smile. "Then we can finish what we started in the car.." I totally forgot about that-.. the edging.. the first thing I did was grab the shampoo, "well shit-.. why didn't you just say so-..." I quickly poured some in my hand and started washing my hair. "Hey.. slow down, we have plenty of time.. well.. you do I guess..." A sinister grin appeared across his face. I can already feel the blood rushing to my dick. "What's that supposed to mean?" My boyfriend grabbed the shampoo and started washing his hair, without answering me. Why did he put the emphasis on me having plenty of time-.. whats he plotting?

  Once I was done putting conditioner in my hair, I felt Henry wrap his arms around me. "Princessss.." I smiled to myself and leaned my head back against him. "Yes?" His hands were touching all over my stomach and chest. "Hand me the body wash?" I laughed and reached forward, handing him the body wash. There are two different colored loofas in here, a red one and a black one. Henry's is red and mine is black. He grabbed mine and put some soap on it. I flinched slightly when I felt it on my back, the soap was cold at first. I sighed softly and relaxed my body at the feeling of him literally just cleaning my back-.. wow this is actually really nice. He worked his way up and down, now going over my shoulders and down my arms. I bit my lip and turned around, leaning back up against the wall as he looked down at me. "My poor baby..." I furrowed my eyebrows as he very gently moved his hand along where the few cuts are from last night.. they're still pretty fresh and there's even some blood smeared on my skin but it's scabbed by now. I sighed and kept still. "It's ok though.. I can handle anything.. you know that.." Henry just smiled at me before looking back down at my stomach. "I know.. you're-.. so strong Patrick.. stronger than you think..." awww wait no he better not make me cry. "And this.." He moved  his hand over the word 'fag' written on my chest... I frowned and looked away, I'm not a fag-.. I mean yes it's okay when me and Henry joke about it or call each other fags but... some random ass straight girls wrote that on me.. I know I shouldn't care what they think but fuck.. they couldn't have used anything more washable than sharpie? And why is it in all caps like they're yelling it at me. I felt a warm tear roll down my cheek but I ignored it.. it probably just looks like water from my hair anyway. He sighed softly and started trying to wash the black letters off my skin. He's being so gentle.. but it's barely even fading. What if it doesn't come off? I want it off now.. right fucking now. I huffed and snatched it from him, scrubbing at my skin harshly. "Why isn't it coming off?.. Henry why isn't it-... Henry" He grabbed my arms. "Heyyy-.. no-.. look your scrubbing too hard you're gonna hurt yourself.." I looked down at the red mark surrounding the still very visible word. "Just take a deep breath okay? Patrick it has to come off eventually.." I sighed and leaned my head back, letting him try to clean it..even though it's probably not gonna come off. A minute later, I swear I could've fallen asleep. "Ah-ah! Bam!.. got it. I told you it has to come off eventually.." I looked down and all though my skin is pretty red.. the marker is gone.. I grinned "well fuck... hurry up and do the rest." I'm actually really fucking relieved. Like almost to the point where I could cry. This whole thing has just been so-.. depressing.. I laughed involuntarily as he ran his fingers over a certain spot on my side. I flinched away, "watch it.." I looked at Henry who was grinning widely, "I never knew you were ticklish..." he better not.... "Henry-... don't-..." Jesus fuck were in a shower there's literally no where for me to go. He reached for my waist but I quickly moved to the other side of the tub. "Henry I'm serious-..." he just kept smirking as he walked towards me slowly... "no. Henry don't you fucking dare..." I squealed and just started throwing my hands in his direction as he literally tried tickling me. No no no being tickled is terrifying, I can never breathe-.. speaking of breathing-.. I gasped for air. "I-.. am gonna-... kill you!-..." After what felt like forever I freed myself from his grip. I grabbed Henry's wrist as his arm moved towards me. I grinned and quickly moved around, pinning his arm behind his back. "Ow-.. ow-...ok ok baby you win-... ahh Patrick you win! Fine I won't tickle you-.." I pressed his arm further back, "I promise! I promise-.. Patrick I promise... I should've listened to you-.." I let go and smiled, "good boy.." he looked at me with a look of amusement, as if I'm entertaining to watch. "Someone's feeling brave.." I grinned and mimicked him, giving into my childish tendencies. "Someone's feeling brave" His look of amusement turned into a glare before he raised an eyebrow, "or maybe I just mistook being brave for being a brat.. is that what you're trying to do?" I shrugged, "hmm I dunno.. is it henry? Is that what I'm trying to do?" I bit my lip and laughed as he took a step towards me. "How about.. we finish getting you nice and clean.. and then you can be a brat all you want.." he expects me to stop it here? Nah I'm gonna have as much fun as I want! I nodded, "of course.. I'll be extra good.." he glanced at me before going back to rubbing the marker off my stomach. This time he worked on removing the 'free ride' and.. uh.. arrow.. fuck these stupid words keep ruining my mood.. he scoffed, scrubbing a little less gently than earlier. "Free ride-... free ride my ass.. fucking whores-.. free.. if anything it should say-..." I winced and pulled away, "hey what the hell.. pay attention.." he started scrubbing a little too hard. His expression immediately softened. "Oh my god I'm so sorry I got a little caught up in my thoughts that all-.. I'm sorry..." he leaned forward, kissing the red skin gently before going back to it. I just blushed and crossed my arms. Can we just get this over with I wanna play. Yes I called it playing.. because that's what it is. And it's fun as hell too I bet you're all jealous. My eyes shot down when I felt him grab my dick-.. stroking it slowly. "Mm-.." He rolled his eyes, standing up and throwing me the loofah, "you can finish doing that while I take care of myself.." he grabbed the red one and started washing his body. I looked down-.. oh he got the rest of the words off. I smiled down at the almost blank skin.. besides the hickies and cuts. All I had left to clean was like-.. my dick, ass, and legs. So I did that while Henry tended to himself. I grabbed my razor and was about to-.. ya know shave.. but Henry stopped me. "Maybe.. you should just-.. not shave.." I paused, my face must be bright red. "Hm?" He shrugged, now blushing just as hard as me. "Uhh-.. I don't know it's just-.. like a-.. personal preference? I don't know you can obviously do whatever you want I just think-... is kind offff-... hot.." he laughed awkwardly and stepped under the running water to rinse himself. How come I've never heard anything about him liking that before? I mean I never care if I'm shaved or not, I never thought he had a preference.. I prefer him shaved though, but that's because I'm the one who has to have his body always-.. up against me.. I like things smooth and soft. I shrugged, putting the razor back. "Okay-.. sure whatever you want-.. oh and you can always tell me stuff like that.. I like knowing what you like." I just smiled as he looked down, looking slightly embarrassed.

He looked up once I turned off the shower. A grin appearing on both of our faces as we realized what this meant.. may the fun begin. "I wonder what you've been planning.. You've seemed.. caught up in your thoughts a bit since we got home.." home.. "Mm trust me Patrick I think it'd be better for you if you didn't know.. I don't want you.. getting nervous.." he totally said that just to make me nervous.. and it's working. "What-.. why would I get nervous-... do I get a punishment? Ooo please let it be a punishment.. if it's not I'm literally going to throw a temper tantrum until I get what I want-.." Henry was drying his hair with a towel, "excuse you?" I giggled and grabbed his towel from him, taking it with me as I walked out of the bathroom, completely naked and still decently wet. "What can you not hear? Need me to repeat myself?" I got excited when I saw Henry peak out of the bathroom door and down the hallway where I am now currently standing naked in the doorway to his bedroom. "C'mon.. say something else.. I dare you.." This is getting fun.. I bit my lip as he slowly walked towards me, my dick is starting to get hard. "Oh.. I'm so scared... you know you can't actually punish me.. I enjoy it all too much for it to be a punishment!" He looks.. too pleased with himself... too happy.. "well.. there's one hour of edging.." I laughed, backing up into his room slightly as he got closer, "what-.. you-.. uh-.. you don't scare me.. why would I be scared of you? I can handle anything you throw at me!" He just continued walking, now a few feet away. "Two hours.." my eyes widened and I groaned, "what?! Nooo Henryyy-.. you can't! No I say no.." My breathing hitched as he finally approached me, grabbing my waist and pulling me close to him aggressively. "Didn't I tell you not to say anything else? But you keep challenging me... haven't you noticed every time you say something rude.. I add another hour? So what is it at now slut? Three hours? C'mon say something else we have all night... what time is it?.." he glanced at a clock on the wall. "Nearly 9:30... that leaves us what?-... literally around 10 hours until 7:30 in the morning.. c'mon Patrick keep using that pretty little mouth of yours, I don't think 3 hours is long enough" three-.. hours-... three-.. thats 180 minutes of him edging and denying me-.. my heart raced at the exciting but also terrifying thought. "Three hours?.." he looks way too happy. "Mmm yep.. what? Unsure if you can handle it?" I-.. feel so-.. small. I shook my head, pouting slightly. "Do you think I can handle it?" He smiled a little and placed a hand on the side of my face. "Aww sweetheart I think you can handle a lot more than you think.. three hours is gonna be-.. ugh-.." He grinned, "so-.. so.. long.. I hope time goes by so slow for you.. mmm I hope every second that goes by feels like minutes-.. every edge feels like it's been hours-.. Patrick you are gonna be so-.. frustratingly close.. you're gonna be begging me not to touch you-.. to just.. please stop.." ohhh the way he-.. ohhh says the words with such desperation-.. I know he's mocking me but it's so hot. I whined and jumped onto his bed, laying down. "What if I'm reallyyy good from now on? Can I get less time?" He sat on the end of the bed and grabbed a towel, continuing to dry his hair. Henry laughed and looked over at me, "Aww.. I want to say yes... but that's not how the rules work.. you get three hours, keep complaining and I'll make it 4.." I bit my lip and looked down at my now.. very hard dick. "Can I ask a question? Nicely! I'm not trying to be rude I swear.." He smirked and nodded, "of course ask me anything.." I licked my lips, "can-.. can we start right now? Like-.. right nowww.. please I'm so horny.. I'm not trying to tell you what to do I'm just asking-.. begging-.. please.." I waited for his answer.. cmonnnn please say yes. "You know what-.. sure.. I'll let you have this one thing. But from now on don't expect to get anything so easily.." I nodded quickly and put my wrist up by the bed frame.. at this point we kinda just keep the hand cuffs on the bed frame at all times. "You better cuff me.. I don't know how much self control I'll have.." Henry stood up, making his way to my hands, beginning to hand cuff them. "I'm surprised you're so eager to start.. probably just want to get it done and over with though.. you're gonna be wishing it were over wayyy more than you already are-..we haven't even started yet and I can feel how nervous you are.." The clicks of the handcuffs locking always gets me so turned on-.. I'm fully spread out on the bed.. mm he made sure they're tight this time. "I want to make it as hard for you to move away as possible... I should buy some-.. equipment.." fuck yes we should build a whole fucking sex dungeon, let's go full bdsm I want a rope swing and everything bitch. I would've laughed at my thoughts if I weren't so fucking turned on right now.

I was looking at the ceiling, caught up in my thoughts until I heard henry-.. plugging something in... I looked over and saw the wand. "You didn't-.. say anything about the vibrator-...." he laughed and turned it on, it buzzed quietly. "Calm down I just want to try something..." I couldn't help but laugh as he lowered it onto my stomach, the vibrations are insane-.. it ticklesss I hate thisss. "Ahh!" He pulled it away, laughing. "Sorry I'll turn it down a bit-... ahh but first one more thing..." he brought it to the same spot that made me freak out earlier. I pulled at the restraints as hard as I could, trying to move away from it but I couldn't. I can't stop laughing-.."ahh! ahah! Henryyy!!" I whined and tried catching my breath through my laughing that would just-.. not stop. Finally he pulled it away, I breathed heavily. I want to yell at himmmm but I don't want another hour of edginggg. "Henry please gag me.. god please use anything-... underwear-.. anything.. just gag me.." He turned the vibrator off, still laughing from my reaction earlier. This is so humiliating. "And why would you want me to gag you?.. don't you want to be able to tell me when you're about to cum?.. cause if I get you too close you're gonna have to hold back no matter what." I sighed, he makes a good point. "Yes but-... but I don't trust myself not to-.. whine.. and complain and get frustrated and call you a name or something-.. I don't want four hours please..." suddenly I got an idea-.. a.. deliciously dirty idea. "Sit on my face" Henry literally took a double take, "wait what?" I groaned, "sit on my faceee, it'll feel good and it'll shut me up.. Henry I'm begging you-.. sit on my face" we've never done anything like this.. this is new for both of us.. not gonna lie it is something I've been fantasizing about recently. "Are you sure?... I mean..mm fine.. I'm undoing your hands though in case you need to.. hit me or something to tell me to get off.. and.. you better not put them anywhere near your dick-.. it practically isn't even yours, I own you." I nodded quickly, understanding every. Word. "Yesss, yes I won't even put my hands anywhere near it I promise I'm yours to control.. all yours Henry" He thought about it, biting his lip.. I hadn't even noticed he's already as stiff as a rock. "Fuckkk I love your ideas.. god damn how'd I get so lucky to have such a filthy.. dirty..slut for a boyfriend. Mmm fuck lets get those hands freed" He grabbed a key off of his dresser, unlocking the handcuffs. The fact that they use keys does kind of worry me because keys are easy to lose but he literally has like 4 copies of the key laying around his room. Sometimes he's smart. When I pulled my arms away I cracked my knuckles before setting my hands on my stomach, waiting patiently. Henry got on the bed and got in position, his ass is literally right in front of my face. He smells like the body wash we used.. which yes is a good thing but-.. I don't care what anyone thinks if this-.. we don't judge kinks on this story but-... something about a guy being sweaty.. and just dirty.. is hot okay?! I think it's really fucking hot. Because I myself and dirty. None of you should be surprised. Plus men in general aren't the best smelling so it's only natural I wouldn't mind it. God I fucking love men.. mmm. Anyway!

Henry's POV

Jesus fucking Christ am I nervous for no reason. He wants this.. I shouldn't be worried. I just don't want to overstep in anyway-.. this is insanely hot though. "Are you ready?" I blushed as I felt his hands make their way to my thighs, "yes" I bit my lip and slowly sat down, Patrick just fucking went for it. I gasped softly at the feeling of his tongue, he moaned against my skin as I sat down a little more, obviously making sure I didn't put too much weight down. I got a little distracted by this new feeling, I mean yeah I've had guys give me a rimjob but I've never actually sat on someone's face.. I completely forgot my plan until I snapped myself out of my daze. "S-Sorry I completely forgot why were even doing this-.." I reached forward and grabbed my phone, pulling away a bit so Patrick can catch his breath. He panted softly, "wait is it three hours or four-.." I grinned, "it was three until you forgot how many hours it was.. now it's four..." I sat back down, not even giving him a chance to speak as I set a timer for four hours. This is gonna be a fun night.. he did try talking at first, the noises being muffled beneath me, after he gave up trying to protest he went back to work with his tongue. "Ok Patrick.... four hours.. startingggg-..." I dragged my hands down his stomach and to his thighs until I found my way to his cock, wrapping my hand around it firmly. "Now.." and just like that, I started what is gonna be hours of frustrating, overwhelming torture for my needy slut. He whimpered and thrust his hips up into my hand. I let him breath, he took in a deep breath, letting out a loud moan, "it's not fairrrr it already feels so gooddd I was too turned on before we startedd-.. you should slow down" He's so cute, thinking I'm actually going to listen to him. I sat back down and sped up the pace, now doing long, hard, quick strokes. His hands grabbed my ass, spreading it a bit further so he'd have better access. All he can do is moan and hold back. "Awww does that feel good baby?... I bet it feels fucking amazing doesn't it?.." He whined and brought his hand to the blanket, gripping it tightly. "Mmm! Mhm-.. mhmmmm" I bit my lip and moved away. He gasped and breathed heavily, "ohhhh my god-... I almost-... it was so close... it was-.." I think he's talked enough, I resumed my place, this time pressing a bit further down, earning a needy moan from the boy beneath me. Because I didn't give him much time to relax it was only a matter of second until he was close again. I pulled my hand away, stroking him as quick as I could a few seconds later and then pulling away again. I did that a few times before pulling away completely. "Stoppp you're-.. it's getting dangerously close just let me breathe-.." I ignored him and stroked him as slowly as I could, also letting him talk. "Ohhhhh... h-how long has it been?.." I looked over at my phone and immediately grinned. "Five minutes and twenty three seconds" I heard him groan loudly as I sat back down on his face. I'm loving this new idea, I can literally choose when he talks and when he breathes. I sped up again and waited until he started hitting my thigh to stop. He gasped and let out a loud, frustrated whine. "Please let it be three hours instead of fourrrrr" he's already begging. "Patrick I wouldn't complain about the time anymore.. who knows how many hours I'll add next time you're disobedient." "But it's not me complaininggg-.. I'm just.. desperate.." I pretended to think about it. "Hmm... you want three hours instead of four?" He nodded, "yes! Yes please...daddy.." torturing him is just too much fun. "Too bad"

~about 50 minutes of, Patrick whining like a little bitch, later~

Patrick's POV

  "Hm? What was that baby?" I groaned, trying to repeat myself through the boxers he shoved in my mouth a while ago. "Please let me cummm" it was no use, I mean he probably understood but it was still very muffled. "I'm sorry what was that? I can't hear you.." this has been going on foreverrrr, I need to cummm. Henry's laugh only brought me closer to the edge, I was expecting him to stop any second, especially because I'm moaning and grinding against his hand but he kept jerking me off quickly. "You better hold it..." I whimpered loudly and shook my head. I'm tryinggg really fucking hard but I don't think I'm gonna make it. "Patrick you better fucking hold it.." oh my godddddd I'm so close-.. this is it I'm gonna cum. Fuckkk Henry's gonna kill m-.. I gasped when I felt Henry pull his hand away, my whole body tensed up and twitched slightly as my aching cock tried so desperately to cum. I closed my eyes and pulled on the restraints as hard as I could, letting out a frustrated yell. Henry stood up and sighed, "it has officially been an hour..." he stopped the timer... wait why the fuck did he stop the timer? Is he letting me cum?! I raised my eyebrows and watched, "why'd you turn it off??" He glanced at me, walking over the the end of the bed. "Sorry.. let me just.." he pulled the boxers out of my mouth, grinning to himself. "What was that princess?.." I whimpered quietly and looked up at him, "why'd you stop the timer? Are.. are you gonna let me cum early?" I figured I knew the answer to that. "No, I stopped it because you need a break, I don't want you cumming too early so you're gonna stay here.. handcuffed to the bed.. while I go get something to drink in the kitchen.. you need anything?" I glared, "other than to cum? No I'm good..." Henry sat down next to me, oh no I hope he isn't gonna add another hour-.. please godddd, please. "Mmm really though you're good right? Need me to adjust the handcuffs at all? I can get you some water.." I smiled a little, looking away because I'm supposed to be mad right now not smiling like an idiot because I have a cute boyfriend. "I'm fine... besides the ache in my balls.." He laughed again, leaning down to kiss me before he stood up. "I'll be back... don't go anywhere.." I scoffed and pulled at the handcuffs, "fuck you.." he was about to walk out of his room but he stopped. "What? Did you just say-... five hours? Ya know that would basically be like starting the four hours all over again.." My eyes widened and I shook my head, "I am-... so sorry I didn't mean to-.. I-.. please don't.. daddy pleasee don't I'm so so sorry" he shook his head, "I was only kidding.. I'm not that mean... remember though.. three deliciously long hours to go..." I watched him walk down the hallway and to the kitchen. He opened the fridge and grabbed a water bottle. I can see everything perfectly from here. Mmm he chugged like half of the bottle before setting on the counter, leaning over it while he looked at his phone. He's so hot... I could look at his body all day. I waited a few minutes but he was still in the kitchen, not even bothering to look at me... is it on purpose? Is this apart of his mind games? I looked up at my hands and for some reason tried squeezing my hand out but they wouldn't budge. I'm starting to get soft, "Babyyyyy... I think I've had a long enough break..." he finally looked at me, smiling and yelling from in the kitchen. "Well that sucks, cause last time I checked... you're the one in hand cuffs.. and I'm the one out here.. I can do whatever I want, and all you can do is lay there and beg me to do things I'm not gonna do" he knows exactly how to get me worked up.  I sighed and laid my head back, staring at the ceiling. "I knowww... I just thought I'd ask..." he laughed but this time it was closer, I looked up and saw Henry walking down the hallway. "I get it, you're impatient.. probably even a little irritated.. angry... frustrated.." I nodded, "you have no clue what it's like to be-..under the control of someone so-... evil in all the best ways.."

  He just now walked into the room. "Just to show you... how little control you have.. I think I might just get myself off.. right in front of you.. and you can just watch me-.. mmm feeling all of the pleasure you wish you could be feeling... and then you know what I'm gonna do?" I was biting my lip hard, "what are you gonna do?" He smirked, "then I'm gonna cover that pretty little face of yours in cum.. and then.. only after I've blown my load on your face.. am I gonna continue the next few hours of edging... mmm or maybe I'll just fuck your mouth until I shoot in the back of your throat..." I desperately grinded against the air, wanting any sort of stimulation-.. literally anything. I cleared my throat, "I don't think I deserve your cum yet.. you better just blow it all over my face.." He bit his lip and got on the bed, making his way up to my chest. Now he has a leg on each side of me, his dick is right in my face. I grinned and bit my lip, "can I get a taste? Pleaseee.." He licked his lips as he stroked himself slowly. "Mm I don't see why not.. open your mouth like a good slut" I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out, purposely letting saliva drip off my tongue and down my chin and the side of my face. "Ohhh fuck look at you.." I felt his hand grab my face, not too rough, before rubbing the spit that dripped down all over my cheek. "4you dirty slut.. covered in your own spit.. mm keep your mouth open.." I literally couldn't help but moan as I realized what he was doing, he got a little closer, spitting in my mouth. I swallowed, "thank you" brat tip number one... always say thank you if you want something. Be respectful to make them think you actually respect them-.. and then go absolutely crazy until they have you... well tied up and edged for hours.  "You're welcome..aw such good manners for someone so-...filthy.." I just nodded, agreeing with everything he says. "So filthy" he bit his lip and started stroking himself again, right in front of me. Wait what happened to me getting a tasteee? Ugh! "Mmm heyy! That's not fairrr.. at least.. at least put a vibrator in me or something.. stroke me?...please?" He literally laughed at me, "you're funny... I told you I was giving you a break remember? You don't get touched until I start the timer again.. if I were you I'd be doing less complaining and more dirty talk.. don't you want me to cum as soon as possible?" He's right! Ohh he's so right.. and I know just how to get him to cum. I was gonna start talking but suddenly my eyes felt really heavy-.. wow I feel so nice... I smirked and laughed slightly. "Hen.." he stopped stroking, looking down at me confused. "Yeah? What's wrong?" I giggled and went to move my hand but there's a hand cuff there-... Oop and the other one.. oh yeahhh were in the middle of something. "Patrick? Baby you're freaking me out.." I laughed and tried sitting up, again forgetting I'm restrained. "Henry-.. I think the edibles just kicked in..." Henry got off of me, "wait-.. Vic said they take like an hour and a half-.. it's been like three hours.. oh god when's mine gonna kick in?" I pulled at the handcuffs once again, this time groaning. "Can you uncuff me? I want food" he hurried to unlock the handcuffs. When I was freed I got off the bed, walking to henrys kitchen without putting clothes on. "We should watch a movie-.." I turned around when I heard henry scoff, "Uhh-.. we were in the middle of something.." he gestured towards his still, very hard, dick. I literally laughed, "Aww... thats cute... I just got edged for an hour so I don't think you can say anything.."

He started walking to the kitchen, "fuck..you're right.. sorry" He laughed a little, when he finally came into focus I noticed he was blushing. Mmm I really just want to sit down. "Babyyy? Could youuu-.. do me a favor?" Henry looked up, looking intrigued. "What favor?" I walked to the living room and set a blanket down before sitting down. "I'm too high to move can you make me some fooddd?" His hopeful face turned into a look of disappointment. "Uhh-.. sure-.. yeah of course I will.." he sighed and threw on a smile. "Yeah-.. you're my boyfriend of course I'll make you some food.." he started talking to himself quietly as he looked through the fridge. I grinned "What a weirdooo-..." He looked up at me and laughed before going back to what he was doing. I looked over at the remote-... it's all the way on the coffee table a few feet in front of me... I groaned and leaned forward but it's literally like-.. 6 inches away.. "Henryyyy" He set something down on the counter and walked into the living room, "yeah?" I sat up.. suddenly forgetting why I wanted him to come in here. "I don't want food anymore... I want cuddles." He looked back at the kitchen and threw his hands up in defeat. "I-.... fine... just let me go put the food back in the fridge..." I frowned, he was about to actually cook me somethinggg. "Wait if you already started you can-.. or if you don't want to you can put it up and we can cuddle-.. I dunno sorry for asking for so much.." Henry paused, "it's not a lot to ask-.. at all really.. wait why the fuck was I complaining? I'd love to make my boyfriend some food.. and then after we can cuddle all you want.." YAY HENRYS NOT BEING A DOUCHE BAG! I smiled and stood up, wow I actually got the willpower to stand up! "I'm gonna go wait for you in the bedroom.. don't keep me waiting too long.." I slowly made my way down the hallway and to Henry's room. Instead of sitting down though I started looking through stuff-.. and by stuff I mean his dresser and his closet. I smiled to myself when I noticed a photo sitting on his desk.. it's a photo of us, I wonder when he printed this out because it's a pretty recent photo. I grabbed it and took it with me and I made my way to his dresser, searching the drawers to find something to wear. I grabbed a t shirt and some boxers, throwing them in before laying on his bed. I inhaled sharply as my face was pressed up against the soft blanket. I love the way Henry smells. Like cigarettes and men's cologne.. mmm that fucking cologne. It's such a distinctive smell that I'll never be able to describe but it will forever remind me of Henry bowers. He's worn the same brand of cologne since like 8th grade. I jumped when I felt a hand on my back, "Jesus fuck Henry!-... you always walk so god damn quiet" He just laughed and handed me a plate with a grilled cheese on it.. "this is the only thing you know how to make isn't it?" Henry laughed again as he sat down next to me. "I know how to make-.. lots of stuff..." I just rolled my eyes and dug in, mmm he does make a delicious grilled cheese though. I looked up at Henry and noticed his eyes are red-.. the edibles must have kicked in. I was about to say something but I got a whiff of something.. burnt. "Hen did you burn anything while you were cooking?" He furrowed his eyebrows. "No why-.." suddenly the smoke detector went off, beeping obnoxiously loud from the kitchen. "Holy shit there's literally smoke-..." we looked down the hall to see literally smoke filling the kitchen. "Oh shit!" We both scrambled to the kitchen, my eyes widened. There's literally a pan on fire. "OH MY GOD I TURNED IT ON HIGH INSTEAD OF ALL THE WAY OFF-..." oh my god I'm so fucking high right now what do I even do. I turned on the sink. "STEP BACK..." I heard henry say "oh no...." to be completely honest I thought it would be a good idea at the time... plus I was panicking! I grabbed the thing with the hose connected to it, the one the sprays water from the sink. I dead ass just fucking aimed and pressed on the handle. More smoke and steam filled the room as the hot stove hissed from the water. I just kept going until the hissing stopped and Henry finally turned off the stove.... fuck there's water everywhere. Tonight is gonna be a long night...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 156 25
"henry are you okay? is this a bad time?" "no patrick, why do you wanna see me anyways? didn't i break your heart?" "yeah you did but it doesn't mea...
15.6K 425 26
I'm genuinely sorry for all the smut. I just can't stop writing smut halfway through. Prepare yourselves. Things are gonna get crazy. [Also if you re...
IT By fan-page

Fanfiction

7.5K 28 96
this story is VERY old but just a disclaimer if you read it there's a lot of smut !¡! I might start to write again on this but I don't know yet.
28.9K 451 23
ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ʜɪᴛꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ 'ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴜᴘᴘᴏꜱᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴅɪꜱᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ ɪꜰ ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ꜱᴏ ʀᴇᴀʟ ☆ ★ ☆ (𝘗𝘢𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘏𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘴...