| ๐’๐€๐“๐”๐‘๐ | ๐˜ช๐˜ป๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ ๏ฟฝ...

By bruxxxx

~๐’๐€๐“๐”๐‘๐~ โค๏ธŽ ๐˜ช๐˜ป๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ ๐˜น ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค โค๏ธŽ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ†“ 2 ๐˜ฆ๐˜น ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž
1.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
A/N
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.

2.

3.6K 88 753
By bruxxxx

It was about 5 o'clock now I had finished my shift a few hours ago and was sitting in the library writing. Jirou was with me, but we weren't talking much, the silence was comforting, and we didn't dare to break it.

Unlike me, Jirou wasn't writing, instead, she was reading a manga about a girl who had moved in with a cursed family since her parents had died, she hadn't told me much about it so that was all I knew.

"Jirou," I whispered, trying to catch her attention.

She looked up from her book and looked at me with curiosity in her eyes.

"Can we go I'm tired of writing?" I complained.

Jirous eyes went from curious to irritated in a matter of seconds.

"You can leave I'll catch up later." She said converting her eyes back to her manga.

I glanced at her before I began putting my books into my bag. As soon as I walked outside I felt the warmth of the sun hit my face and the humid summer air fill my lungs.

Ignoring the fact it was blazing hot, today was a beautiful day. The sky was clear with little to no clouds and there was a slight breeze that balanced out the heat. I always found joy in paying attention to things like the sky or weather but had given up on it a while back.

I was so deep in thought I hadn't realized I'd found myself sitting on a park bench gazing at the sky.

"Hey, can you get that for me!" A boy shouted while sprinting towards me.

I looked down to notice a skateboard coming towards me and stopped it just before it went under the bench.

"Sorry about that," The redhead said while picking up the board. "I'm Kirishima but you can call me Kiri if you'd like."

"I'm Em-."

"Kirishima who the hell are you talking to we have things to do!" Another boy said skating towards us.

It was Midoriya.

Out of all people it had to be him.

"Kirishima who's that?" Midoriya asked glaring at me.

"Izuku? You don't remember someone you met just a few hours ago?"

Izuku? Where have I heard that name before? Midoriya... Izuku... Izuku... Midoriya... Then it hit me.

"Izuku? Your name's Izuku?" I asked.

"Yeah, why?" He asked, giving me a confused look.

"Nothing."

Kirishima looked at me then Izuku then back to me then his eyes widened.

"So you're the friend he's constantly talking about?!"

Kirishima seemed excited but by the look on Midoriyas face, he didn't feel the same way.

"Do you seriously not know how to shut up," Midoriya muttered to Kirishima still trying to keep a friendly profile in front of me.

"Uh, wanna hang out with us?"

"Nope," I replied.

"Come onnnn. It'll be fun I swear." Kirishima begged.

It's was obvious Kiri was trying to break the awkward tension between me and Midoriya and I wasn't going to try and make him suffer because of shit that didn't involve him.

"Fine."

I started collecting my things as we started walking toward the other boys. Midoriya hasn't said a word since he figured out it was me, he was either didn't care or was too ashamed to say a thing.

"Okay so there's Me, Midoriya, Bakugo, Denki, Shoto, and Eri, the names should match their faces so don't worry about memorizing them. Don't argue or curse around Eri she's 6 and doesn't like loud noises. Oh, and do you happen to know how to skate?" Kiri asked.

"She does-"

"I don't need you to answer for me shit face," I said cutting off Midoriya.

"I was answering his ques-"

"I don't care. God, I'm completely capable of answering myself."

"See this? Don't do this in front of Eri." Kirishima explained.

I sucked my teeth as we finally reached the skatepark. It was at the back of the park and didn't have as much graffiti as I expected. Kirishima was right their names do match their faces.

The pretty one was Shoto, the one with the yellowish blonde hair was Denki, the blonde one who was paying little to no attention to me was Bakugo and I'm guessing the child he was holding was Eri.

I waved and they all waved back except Bakugo.

"Come on Katsuki lighten up!" Kirishima said throwing his arm around Bakugos shoulder.

"So what tricks do you know?" Denki said.

Denki handed me his board and so did Midoriya. I took Denkis and thanked him with a small smile. I began walking to the other side of the skate park as Midoriya followed.

"What do you want Midoriya?"

"You know you can call me Izuku right?"

"Friends call each other by their first names, we aren't friends."

"And yet I can call you Emery?"

"Everyone calls me Emery don't flatter yourself."

I walked up the ramp and prepared to drop in.

"Okay listen," Midoriya walked up the ramp and stood beside me. "I'm sorry I hurt you it was a mistake and if I could take it back I would."

"You realize your insincere apology is making it hard for me to focus on this drop."

"I'm trying to apologize!" He yelled.

"I don't give a crap about your apology! You have had the last 4 years to apologize but now that I've suddenly reappeared you want me to accept your apology just like that?! You know what, you can take your shitty apology and go shove it up your a-"

"What did I say about arguing!" Kirishima yelled.

"Sorry," I muttered.

As I rolled down the ramp I could still feel Midoriyas stare against my back.

-

A few hours passed. I mostly spend my time talking to Denki and Shoto. Shoto was more quiet and reserved than I expected, he mostly just stood there while me and Denki eagerly discussed music topics. Bakugo didn't speak to me whatsoever he only gave me a few glances now and then.

Everyone had left a few minutes ago and now it was just me and Midoriya alone.

"I'm leaving."

"Can I walk you home!?" Midoriya yelled after me.

I Ignored him hoping he'd get the point but he didn't and kept following me.

"Go home stalker."

"Not until I know you're home safe."

"I'd be a lot safe if there wasn't an ugly green-haired man following me."

He grabbed my wrist causing me to face him.

"Listen Em, you can hate me all you want but I'm gonna make sure you get home safe whether you like it or not."

I gave him a bored look before I let out a sigh.

"God fine just don't touch me, and don't call me that stupid nickname we aren't friends!"

I released myself from his grip and continued walking. Midoriya ran up beside me and I could sense him staring at me. The road was practically empty, there was no sound other than the cold wind brushing against my ears.

"Are you cold? I could give you m-"

"I'm fine, quit trying to play mister nice guy."

There was a fast-food restaurant still open down the street which was weird because most stores close at 10 during summer.

"Are you still vegan?" Midoriya asked.

"What?"

"I remember the time we went on a field trip to the Zoo then after you refused to eat meat since you cared so much about the animals." He laughed. "You were never good at staying vegan though, you switched up constantly."

He was smiling, but I wasn't. None of mattered now and it wasn't good for him to dwell on a dead friendship, I got over it, he needed to get over it too.

"You shouldn't dwell on the past," I said coldly.

I watched the way his smile faded instantly but to be honest I didn't feel bad. I was right and I knew I was, I had no reason to take it back.

I heard him sigh before he said, "Are you hungry? I have a friend who works at the restaurant down the street, I'm sure he could get us something to eat."

The problem is that I was hungry but I wasn't a huge fan of eating with.. him.

"Fine, just take me home right after."

He shot me a delicate smile before dragging me into the fast-food restaurant I saw earlier.

"Have you ever been here before?"

I shook my head. Despite the fact I've been living here for over a year now I still don't know the place very well. I was only familiar with the places I've gone to with Mina.

"Midoriya! My favourite customer! and his... friend??"

"We aren't friends," I said.

"Friend in progress!" Midoriya smiled, throwing his arm around my shoulder.

The man behind the counter was rather tall, about 5'10 5'11ish? He had blonde hair and deep blue eyes. He looked friendly but too friendly, like one of those white dads that would call their kids kiddo.

"Emery this is Mirio, Mirio, Emery."

I couldn't quite understand why Midoriya had so many friends he was rude, selfish, and ignorant, there was nothing in him that was good and I'm convinced there never was.

"The usual?" The blonde asked.

Midoriya nodded before turning to me.

"So are you still vegan?" He muttered.

"No, just get me anything I'm going to sit down."

It was late, all the seats were empty so I sat on the chair that was closest to the door. Midoriya came back a few minutes later and placed three bags of food on the table.

"I asked for no pickles since you're allergic." He said.

"Thanks... uh who's the third bag for?"

"My mom." He said in embarrassment.

"Inko?" I asked.

He nodded and handed me my bag, inside my bag was a plain cheeseburger, a cup of fries, and a packet of ketchup.

"So how've you been?" He asked taking a bite of one of my fries.

"I was doing perfectly fine until this morning around... noon."

"Why? What happened this morning?"

I stared at him until he eventually got the point.

He let out an uneasy laugh before he said, "Do you hate me that much?"

"Give me one reason to not hate you. You used me for your own self-gain."

"You don't know the full story-"

"Then tell me the full story."

He fell silent and fiddled with rings on his fingers. I ate my food as fast as possible hoping this would be over soon, but as time went on I began to feel bad about cutting him off so I attempted to spark a conversation.

"Your friends are surprisingly cool." I let out.

"Why is that surprising?" He questioned converting his attention back to me.

"Well for starters they're your friends. Shouldn't that say enough?"

"What's that supposed to mean?" He laughed.

"You're rude and selfish but your friends are fun and exciting. Except for blondie, he didn't even speak to me." I answered.

"Denki?" He asked.

"No the other one," I answered.

"Kacchan?" He replied.

"No, I'm talking about Bakugo, who the fuck is Kacchan?"

"Bakugo's nickname." He answered.

"Then yeah, Kacchan."

"Don't call him that." He ordered.

"Geez fine. Why are you so defensive what are you guys gay lovers or something?"

I took a sip of his soda before I took out my phone. I figured the conversation was over anyway.

A few minutes past and I began to despise the awkward silence as more and more seconds passed.

"Your daughter was cute."

I assumed the child was his daughter because she seemed to be extremely attached to him the entire time I was there.

"Daughter?!" He shouted.

"Yeah you know, the girl with white hair and plastic horns on her head? You gave her a bagel this morning?"

"Eri?! Oh no no no she's not mine, she's my college teachers daughter." He said nervously.

"Why do you have your teacher's daughter? Did you kidnap her or something?"

"It's a long story."

Usually, when people said it's a long story I would ask them to tell it anyway but in this case, I was tired and just wanted to go home.

Ten minutes passed and we'd finished our food, I was throwing away our scraps and Midoriya was chatting with Mirio.

"Midoriya!" I said, picking up Inko's bag of food. "Let's go."

"Yes, your highness. See ya Mirio!"

He ran up beside me and a cool breeze hit me as soon as we walked outside.

"Can you not call me those stupid nicknames," I said as I hugged myself to get only a small amount of warmth.

"Why, do you not like them?"

"Not in the slightest. Now, can you walk fast I want to go home."

"Why, are you cold?" He said looking down at my hands that were roaming up and down my arms.

"No, I just don't want to be near you. Now, can you take your mom's food?"

He grabbed the food then began to... strip??

"What are you doing?!" I shouted, covering my eyes with my hands.

"You're cold aren't you?"

"Yeah but you don't have anything under that and you might catch a cold so please.. please keep it on!"

I was so glad I was black or else he would have seen how hard I was blushing at the moment.

"Sorry." He muttered.

"It's fine, perfectly fine."

I looked up at the sky hoping that would distract me from the uncomfortable situation I was in. The cool night sky was stunning, there were rarely any clouds in the sky so you could see the stars. The moon was bright and had a blueish glimmer that made all the buildings look blue as well.

My thoughts were interrupted by hands wrapping around my waist and pulling me back into someone's chest. A car flashed in front of me at full speed before I even had time to react.

"You should pay better attention." He whispered.

I stood there for a second until I realized that his hands were gripping my lower waist and his lips were near my ear.

I quickly shoved him off me and straightened up my clothing.

"What the fuck!"

"What do you mean what the fuck I just saved your life! And can you stop yelling!"

"I'm not-!" I realized I was in fact yelling. "I'm not yelling. Thank you for saving me but the next time you do it can you not do it like that."

"What do you mean not like.. that."

I mean not like we're some old married couple staring off into the view of our vacation house that we're staying in because we retired a few months ago!

"Never mind this is making no sense I'm going home and don't follow me!"

I speed walked back to my apartment where Mina greeted me at the door. I'm not sure what happened to Midoriya since I left and didn't look back.

"Thank god you're finally home, me and Jirou made food you want some?!"

"Where's Jirou?"

"She went home after realizing you weren't coming back for a while. Soup?" She asked, offering me a bowl of soup.

"No thanks, I gotta get to bed."

I gave her a light smile before opening the door to my room. I let out a sigh of relief as I shut my door.

The day was over, which meant no more Midoriya or his stupid friends. I could take my shower and forget all about it until tomorrow.

A smile ran across my lips at the comforting thought as I reached to take my phone out of my pocket. As I took my phone out a piece of paper fell out. I picked it up and recognized it immediately.

'Call me - Midoriya'

"Fuck."
_____________________________________

I may or may not have thrown in a few of my Mirio headcanons in this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.7K 2.7K 30
โž๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐กโž ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ- ๐Ÿน/๐Ÿท๐Ÿท/๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š- 5/28/2021 ๐’๐„๐๐’๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€.เณƒเฟ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ...
54K 1.8K 20
***17 + or viewer discretion please*** (Book 2-) ๐ˆ๐ง ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ง ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ค. ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š...
137K 3K 28
โ๐๐‹๐„๐€๐’๐„, ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐€ ๐’๐„๐‚๐Ž๐๐ƒ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐‚๐„โž โœฐ ๐——๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ยฆ ๐–ฅ/๐—‡ ๐–ซ/๐—‡, ๐–บ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—†๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—’ ๐—๐—‹๐–บ๐—...
17.8K 967 21
-๐๐Š๐ƒ๐Š ๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐†๐€๐•๐„๐‘๐’๐„- ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ. ๐ˆ๐ณ๐ฎ๐ค๐ฎ ๐Œ๐ข๐๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ฒ๐š ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข...