Beautiful - Nate Archibald

By jordan517

Follow the life of Manhattans one and only Christina Bass, as she navigates the world of the Upper East Side... More

𝓒𝓪𝓼𝓽
𝓐𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓬 𝓫𝓸𝓪𝓻𝓭 + 𝓟𝓵𝓪𝔂𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽
𝓟𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓽 𝓟𝓽 1
𝓟𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓽 𝓟𝓽 2
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓭 𝓑𝓻𝓾𝓷𝓬𝓱
𝓟𝓸𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓘𝓿𝔂
𝓑𝓪𝓭 𝓝𝓮𝔀𝓼 𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓻
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓗𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓶𝓪𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓷'𝓼 𝓣𝓪𝓵𝓮
𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓵𝓮𝓼
𝓗𝓲 𝓼𝓸𝓬𝓲𝓮𝓽𝔂
𝓢𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵 𝓛𝓲𝓮𝓼
𝓐 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷 𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓒𝓱𝓾𝓬𝓴 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓝𝓪𝓽𝓮
𝓢𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓻 𝓑𝓲𝓽𝓬𝓱 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓳𝓮𝓬𝓽 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓮
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓻 𝓑𝓲𝓽𝓬𝓱 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓳𝓮𝓬𝓽 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓽𝔀𝓸
𝓓𝓮𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓵𝔂 𝓢𝓮𝓮𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓢𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓪
𝓐𝓵𝓵 𝓐𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓜𝔂 𝓑𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻
𝓦𝓸𝓶𝓪𝓷 𝓞𝓷 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓥𝓮𝓻𝓰𝓮
𝓜𝓾𝓬𝓱 '𝓘 𝓓𝓸' 𝓐𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝓢𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓣𝔀𝓸 𝓒𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓑𝓸𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓼
𝓢𝓾𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓻, 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓞𝓯 𝓦𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵
𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓑𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓬𝓾𝓼𝓮𝓭
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝔁-𝓕𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓼 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓞𝓷𝓮
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝔁-𝓕𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓼 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝔀𝓸
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓪 𝓐𝓵𝓼𝓸 𝓡𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓼
𝓛𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓜𝓪𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓾𝓬𝓴 𝓘𝓷 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓵 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮

𝓥𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻/𝓥𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓪

851 27 6
By jordan517

𝓗𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓭 𝓤𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓢𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼? 𝓑𝓾𝓻𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓺𝓾𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓮 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓪 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓼 𝓮𝔁𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓵𝔂 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭. 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓪𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼, 𝓒𝓱𝓾𝓬𝓴'𝓼 𝓪𝓲𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓪𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓿𝓮𝓼. 𝓑𝓾𝓽 𝓵𝓮𝓽'𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓪𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮𝓼.

Chuck had this grand idea of wanting to buy a burlesque club as their very first business venture with Bass industries. While Chuck was handling the business side with very little monitoring from his sister, Christina handled the fashion side. She had been finalizing the minor details to a few of the sketches and samples she created.

Chuck, Blair and Christina were taking a tour around the club, they had scheduled this weeks before the kiss that she still hasn't confessed to. They would've canceled but because of Bart's schedule, they needed her opinion and they needed it now. "So, you two want your dad to invest in a strip joint? How midtown." Blair states judgingly, as two dancers walk by.

"A burlesque club," Chuck corrected while pointing to the files in his hand. "A respectable place where people can be transported to another time, where they can feel free to let loose. No judgment, pure escape. What happens at Victrola stays at Victrola." Blair turns her attention to the female bass who was smiling from ear to ear. "And you're okay with this?"

"I've ran the numbers, done tons of research and it's a completely untapped market. It'll be hard for Bart to say no to." Chuck squeezed his sister's shoulder, gesturing for her to show some of the designs to Blair "I even made a few sketches of some potential outfits the girls could wear," placing her open folder on the bar beside them "I had the idea of more modernized looks but still keeping the 1920s element." Blair looked over the designs before taking one more look around her as the siblings finished their presentation.

"Well it does have franchise potential, Chuck Bass, I do believe all your years of underage boozing and womanizing have finally paid off. And Christina perfect as usual, I am truly proud " Blair told them as they watched people come and go from the club "Well you are our toughest critic," he told her "Second toughest." his sister corrected him, referencing their father.

"So," Blair started, "Do you think your father will go for it?" Blair looked at the Basses who were still beaming with pride "It is exactly the kind of innovative thinking upon which the Bass empire was built." Chuck replied as he held out the newspaper he had in his folder which had a picture of Bart Bass on it. "It is perfect, with Chuck going first to propose the business side and me coming after. If we execute it right he won't say no." This could be Christina's only shot at the career she wants.

"We are so late, are you coming?" Blair said, checking her watch. "Gotta pitch it to Bart," He smirks, the two siblings hug "I'll text you when I'm finished, don't be late." he reminded his sister as they pulled away "Victory party tomorrow! I'll send a car!" excitement dripping in Chuck's voice; this was really their big chance and hopefully chuck continues on this right path.

𝒳𝑜𝓍𝑜

As Christina and Blair made it to school, the former was on a mission to find a freshman blonde she needed to make sure kept quiet about what she saw at the masquerade party. After making up some excuse Christina walks up the courtyard steps where she sees Jenny and Nate, "Mind if I borrow little J for a sec." the girl asked, not really giving either room to decline as she rushed the girl out of her seat and to her locker.

"Look I-I," Jenny tried to explain but was ultimately stopped by Christina hand gesturing for the girl to stop talking. As she turned to her locker, placing her school binders neatly in "Jenny, you and I are friends right?" the girl gave out a quick response, silently praying to god that Christina doesn't kill her or worse make her an outsider. "And friends keep each other secrets, right?" The Bass turns around giving the girl a sweet smile "Which means you won't tell anyone about what you saw, because if you do I will have no choice but to make you and your brothers life a living hell."

Christina shuts her locker and walks closer to the girl who tried to make herself as small as humanly possible. "Unlike Blair I truly have unlimited resources and power at my disposal, So I'd mind my business if I was you. Are we clear little J?" Christina didn't always like threatening people, yes it was fun but in situations like these it was necessary. "Not so fast Cinderella, I think you left this at the ball." She waves the diamond bracelet chuck handed to her, "Now you have a great day." Christina walks away leaving the girl petrified yet slightly relieved.

Jenny Humphrey's rise to the penthouse has been short and sweet, but if she crosses the Bass, it's straight back to the basement. Looks like this little lamb needs to stay silent, or else.

𝒳𝑜𝓍𝑜

"So," Blair announced, S, B and C were sitting on the courtyard steps for lunch. "We heard on gossip girl that you were having sex with Dan out here in a streaming video" they were sharing the box of chocolate Nate gave her "Ugh! God, Kati and Is filmed us?" Serena rests her head on the railing behind her. "Oh, it's all very high school musical scandalous,"

"And, no," Christina calmed "They haven't streamed it yet, but from what I was told, it was definitely.... Aggressive" the girls laughed, when Blair and Christina were first told this in their history class they didn't believe Kati and Is but then they gave a sneak peak that made their jaws drop. "I must say, Dan has been surprisingly good at everything we've done." Serena informed her two best friends.

"Which is... Everything?" Both Christina and Blair hinted at, Serena looked appalled that Blair would think that she expected it from Christina "No but feel free to ask personal questions." the brunette duo glanced at each other

"You've talked about it, right?"

"You've seen it, right?"

Serena looked mortified. The brunettes didn't understand why she's acting like Mother Teresa. Normally her and whatever boyfriend she had at the time would've done the deed already, but surprisingly she's taken it slow. "Wow, Thee Serena van der Woodsen is being the queen of celibacy. Tough luck Blair." Blair gives Christina a playful shove as Serena laughs "But to answer Blair's question, no we haven't."

"This is your first real boyfriend, S. and in relationships, you talk about this stuff." Blair reminds the girl, knowing that she has zero experience with an actual loving relationship "But, I don't know, sometimes talking about or planning it can ruin a good thing, you know." Blair features saddened as she thought about the failure of a scavenger hunt "I would know, but as long as you're not worried." Christina's phone began to ring as she opened up to see the message she'd been waiting for all day. "I have to go, it's time to pitch Bart my plan." she gets up hugging both of her best friends as they individually send their support

𝒳𝑜𝓍𝑜

Arthur drops Christina at the front of Victrola, she spots her father at the front at the front entrance waiting for her "Christina, it's good to see you and your brother finally joining the family business." He greets her with a formal hug, it doesn't last long and was slightly uncomfortable seeing as how they don't typically do that. "Good to see you as well father, this will be a great way to introduce Bass industries to the female eighteen to thirty market."

"I'll have to see it to believe it."

As Christina was giving the tour of Victrola she made sure to try and read Bart's facial expression, he didn't seem to be mad or happy he was just taking in the atmosphere and the information that his daughter was giving him. When they were walking towards the main stage finally getting to her business plan, her samples that took her months to make were ripped and scattered all across the room leading up to a dancer that was draped across Chuck's lap. Bart cleared his throat making their presence known, Chuck turned around immediately pushing the girl off of him.

"Dad" Chuck tried to make himself presentable, only focusing on his father and not his sister who had tears in her eyes looking at all her hard work ruined. "I-I didn't think you'd make it."

"And you want me to pour hundreds of thousands of dollars into an excuse for you to be around booze and women?" Bart wasn't surprised this was something Chuck was known for, how could he possibly think his son who never had to work for anything would take this serious. "No...No, I .. did you read the proposal? It shows a much bigger picture."

"He did," Christina said, finally joining the conversation. "That's why he's here, he wanted to see the building and the clothes that are now destroyed." Chuck finally looked at his sister, seeing all the sadness in the face that was beaming with excitement when he last saw her.

Bart chuckles to himself when he picks up one of the ripped clothing from the floor, holding it in his daughter's face "So you also expect me to throw my money and my name for clothing that was made for hookers." Christina didn't even bother to say anything because nothing would make him change his opinion. Throwing the loose fabric down he focuses back on his children, feeling the need to crush their dreams a little more "You want to impress me with your commitment to something? Try getting a few A's in school or maybe a part time job,"

"And you, forget this nonsense and start looking towards your future. The one that's working in Bass industries." Bart finished but Christina couldn't accept that, it might be through for her but at least she could try to make it right for Chuck. Despite everything that he did, this was his idea, he wanted this more than anything and she was willing to make it happen.

"Dad, wait!" Christina followed him to the car, hoping he would actually hear her out and not just turn her away like he normally did. Bart rolled down his window not even bothering to get out, "I went over everything and did the research with him. I promise you this will be a good thing for Bass industries and for Chuck but you need to give him a chance, please." Bart looked at his daughter, seeing how serious she was.

"I'll give him a second chance," the young girl let out a breath that she didn't even know she was holding on to "If you give up on fashion and focus on becoming a lawyer, for good." Of course he couldn't actually do something for his children without making it some sort of a deal, but without a second thought she accepted "Deal" without giving a goodbye or a second glance he sped off.

𝒳𝑜𝓍𝑜

Christina's POV

Play Everyday by ASAP Rocky

After leaving Victrola I thought it was best to take the rest of the day to myself and have a much needed mental health day. Sure vodka and weed isn't the healthiest thing in the world but what's a mental health day without alcohol, drugs and wallowing in self-pity.

"Everyday, I spend my time. Drinking wine. Feeling fine. Waiting here to find the sign that I can understand."

Staring out the window from my bed looking at the beautiful city that I call home 'The City Of Dreams' as some may call it, A place where people from all walks of life come here to make something out of themselves. But for me a never ending nightmare that always ends up with me right here, drowning my sorrows until I'm numb.

I felt my bed dip slightly and the scent of Chanel no.5 greeted me "I honestly don't blame you for leaving the city." turning over to face my blonde friend, trying to be careful to not get vodka all over my bed. "How'd you even know it was me?" she asks, making herself comfortable in my bed.

"You've worn the same perfume since 6th grade, I may be slightly buzzed but I'm not an idiot." I giggle as I remember the day she got it, the classroom almost needed to be evacuated because of the amount she put on. "What's wrong?" I sigh, taking one last sip from the bottle before putting it on the nightstand. "Where do you want me to start?"

𝒳𝑜𝓍𝑜

I'm back!! It's been pretty crazy since yall have heard from me, I wanted to put this out as quickly as I could and I wanted to leave you guys on a tiny cliffhanger. I decided to bring in 1 pov for some characters seeing how it's always good to see some of the thought's behind their fucked up actions, Anyways love yall.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.3K 1.2K 20
Lena Owen has lived on the upper east side her entire life. She tried to stay out of the drama, but with best friends like Blair Waldorf and Chuck Ba...
113K 3.2K 93
I thought I knew all there is to know about Ella Bass, but I was just getting started. The underestimated it girl of the Upper East Side is ready to...
33K 758 27
𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡. 𝙢𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡 IN WHICH, veronica archibald and max wolfe's story is told. the it girl and the playboy of manhat...
24.7K 436 33
𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐓 ( gossip girl ) ( n...