Married in Lockdown (COMPLETE...

Galing kay chaexjune

A forced marriage to avoid humiliation. A rushed marriage because of a pandemic. A loveless marriage between... Higit pa

Author's Note
1
2
3
Author's Note 2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
MiL's Finalé
🥀🥀🥀

41

942 50 11
Galing kay chaexjune

Park Chaeyoung's POV

Tenth day at the hospital. I might get discharged today if my test result turns out negative for the latest test I had this early morning. Dr Lee said that my fever has gone and I have not shown any symptoms anymore. I just have to wait for the result and I can get ready to surprise Jimin at home.

Park Jimin's POV

"Hey, Jimin honey..", the voice that called my name made me opened my sleepy eyes but I saw nothing.

I touched my eyes and found that I am being blindfolded with a black cloth.

"No, no, don't open it.", I felt a hand touching mine preventing me from taking off the cloth covering my eyes.

"Chae?", I called her name.

"Can I ask you to keep quiet for a while, Jimin?", she said before her hand held mine. "Follow me. I have a surprise for you.", I quietly nodded and obediently followed her lead.

As I was walking blindfolded, my ears became more focused to listen to my surroundings. I could tell that we were inside our house but now there are birds chirping and it got windier than earlier. I wondered where we are going to go to.

"Okay, you can sit now.", I slowly did as told and remained silent.

I heard her footsteps sound moving from beside me to the chair across me.

"Okay, Jimin. You can take off the cloth now.", she said but I stayed still in my seat. My hands were not moving to take off the cloth. It was like I was hesitant to do as she said. "Jimin...take off the cloth now. You have to see what is in front of you, honey.", my right hand went to do as told.

I took off the black cloth and looked at the table full with various food in front of me. They seemed too much for me but I did not get what the occasion is that we seem to be celebrating something at the moment.

"Happy birthday, honey!!", my eyes shifted from the food on the table to the person that was sitting across from me.

I was baffled to see her, no lie. How...?

"Argh!!!", I quickly opened my eyes to see that I am in my office.

I fell asleep while working. I groaned when my neck felt sore as I moved my head to look at my surroundings. Then, I remembered the dream I had.

"Why did it has to be her?", I muttered as I shook my head slowly.

🥀🥀🥀

Park Chaeyoung's POV

I have been waiting for Dr Lee for hours since I had my breakfast this morning. I really wanted to know what the result is until I got nervous about it. And when I got nervous, I will be biting my nails out of old habit.

"Park Chaeyoung, I'm here already.", my eyes shifted to the man in white coat standing beside my bed.

I quickly put down my hands and changed my sitting position from resting my chin on my knees to sitting cross legged on the bed.

"I'm sorry I didn't realized you've come inside, Dr Lee.", I apologized to him.

He put up his hand to show that it was fine to him.

"Actually I came here to tell you the result for your test this morning, Ms Park.", he said to me.

I got eager to hear it so I asked him right away if the result turns out to be negative. He chuckled at me before he asked me to relax. I obeyed him and took a deep breath to calm myself down.

"You're tested negative, Ms Park. Your health is also improving greatly. You can get discharged today but please do what I'm about to tell you before you leave the ward. This is serious and you might have known but I still need to tell you as part of my duty. Number one, remember to..."

I was not paying attention to him anymore as my tears ran down my cheeks. The tears of happiness. The tears of freedom. The tears of victory.

Suddenly Jimin's face came into my mind after Dr Lee left me alone. I went to take my phone and looked at his number with a smile. I wanted to call him right away but I remembered I wanted to surprise him.

"I can't wait to come back to you, Jiminie.", I smiled at the thought of seeing his shocked face when he sees me later.

🥀🥀🥀

I quietly walked passed the main gate of our house after walking out of the taxi that drove me here. As I was walking towards the front door, I could not stop myself from smiling. I missed the house, I missed Joohwang and of course, I missed my husband too.

When I reached the porch, I stopped when I see an unfamiliar SUV parked there. My mind was worked up to think who in our family or friends that owned the SUV but I got none. I wondered if Jimin has a visitor right now and I could be disturbing him.

I wanted to step back but then, my feet stopped. I sighed with my indecisive brain.

"This is my house, right? Where else am I going to?", I scolded myself before I decided to just walk in and try to quietly greet him and whoever his visitor is in the house.

Park Jimin's POV

I was speechless when Seulgi hugged me while crying quietly on my shoulder. I did not hugged her back but the look given by her doctor made me do it in pity. I was not sure what to say when she suddenly apologized to me.

"H..hey, it's okay. It's not..your fault.", I said to her as I patted her back.

Hugging while being watched by a pair of eyes was really awkward for me. It was like I had to do it right so that no one gets hurt with my action. It was a bit suffocating, to be honest.

"U...unnie...", the voice coming from the hallway made me turned to see Chaeyoung standing there looking at me and Seulgi in the living room.

"Chaeyoung..", I called her.

"Rosie?", Seulgi looked at her too and walked up to her while I followed behind.

I could see Chaeyoung taking a few steps back from us.

"No, unnie. Don't come near me. Please don't.", she said sternly to Seulgi so she stopped walking any further.

"Chaeyoung, it's not like..."

"Jimin, don't.", she paused as Seulgi's doctor walked up to us too and stood next to Seulgi. "I got discharged today after being tested negative but I still need to isolate myself for a week at home.", Chaeyoung explained to us. "So, don't come near me. We have to maintain our social distance.", she added as she stepped back more.

"Chae, did you get infected?", Seulgi asked her.

She nodded her head, "But, I'm okay now, unnie. Don't worry about me."

Seulgi let out a sigh of relief before she got teary again. "I apologize, Chae. I went away and didn't even care about anyone here. I didn't even know you got sick..."

"Unnie, it's okay. I'm alright now, see...", Chaeyoung tried to smile but I could see how pained it looked like to fake a smile like that.

"Oh..yeah. Why...are you here, Chae? You can't be living with Jimin. I was told this is his house. Right, Irene-ssi?", my eyes met Chaeyoung's dark brown ones when Seulgi asked her that question.

Then, my eyes shifted to Irene, Seulgi's doctor. She seemed to signalling me something but I did not catch it.

"Irene-ssi?", Seulgi repeated when Irene was being quiet with her.

"Umm, Seulgi-ya..actually Chaeyoung...she's my..."

"Friend. I was just coming here to..."

"No, Chaeyoung. You're my..."

"Stop! Don't lie, Jimin. We're friends..."

"No, we're married. Seulgi, I'm married with your sister."

"Jimin..", both Irene and Chaeyoung called my name as I held Seulgi's hand to not make her do any rash action to Chaeyoung.

"What?? You...what did you say, Jimin?", Seulgi questioned me while the other two women watched me with defeat.

I cleared my throat and repeated my answer, "I...am already married..with Chaeyoung."

"No...no, no. You're lying.", Seulgi attempted to pull her hand away but I held her down as she got enraged by the news. "Chaeyoung, this isn't true, right?!", I pulled her into my arms before she could step forward to Chaeyoung.

I could see tears in Chaeyoung's eyes but I could not understand what was it for. As I was struggling with Seulgi, Chaeyoung took a few more steps back which concerned me as I watched her. I asked her where she is going to but she refused to tell.

"Irene, let's talk outside.", she ignored me and talked to Irene instead.

"Jimin-ssi, please keep Seulgi calm. I'll get back in here later.", Irene said before she followed Chaeyoung.

🥀🥀🥀

*I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. I'll see you again next time...before I go, please always remember to...👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼

Stay safe
Stay home (unless you have to go somewhere and can't avoid it)
Wear face mask
Sanitize when necessary
Take care of yourself

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

124K 7.2K 27
* What if a prank results in two people getting married by chance? Can they deal with the aftermath? Or will they lose their sanity, their patience...
6.2K 431 11
Yoonmin FF 🍁 Forced Marriage Concept They Both Are opposite From Eachother's Personality. How Will They Accept Their Unwanted Marriage. Let's see...
296K 8.9K 21
"Hey baby come to me. I am your rightful husband. come here kitten."he said. "I am telling you, don't you dare to come closer to me. This marriage is...
52.8K 2K 24
Two person, don't know about each other. Ti'l one day destiny brings them up together...they were on a forced marriage by their parents. ~•forced ma...