instagram two ; beomryu

By sjunghannn_k

INSTAGRAM SERIES #2 ā š˜½š™šš™Øš™© š™›š™§š™žš™šš™£š™™š™Ø š™›š™¤š™§š™šš™«š™šš™§. š™š™š™–š™©'š™Ø š™– š™„š™§š™¤š™¢š™žš™Øš™š š™„ š™©š™š™žš™£š™  š™„... More

āžŖ š—°š—µš—®š—暝—®š—°š˜š—²š—暝˜€
š—°š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š—¼š—»š—²
š—°š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š˜š˜„š—¼
š—°š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š˜š—µš—暝—²š—²
š—°š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š—³š—¼š˜‚š—æ
š—°š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š—³š—¶š˜ƒš—²
š—°š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š˜€š—¶š˜…
š—°š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š˜€š—²š˜ƒš—²š—»
š—°š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š—²š—¶š—“š—µš˜
š—°š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š—»š—¶š—»š—²
š—°š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š˜š—²š—»
š—°š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š—²š—¹š—²š˜ƒš—²š—»
š—°š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š˜š˜„š—²š—¹š˜ƒš—²
š—°š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š—³š—¼š˜‚š—暝˜š—²š—²š—»
š—°š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š—³š—¶š—³š˜š—²š—²š—»
š—°š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š˜€š—¶š˜…š˜š—²š—²š—»
š—°š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š˜€š—²š˜ƒš—²š—»š˜š—²š—²š—»
š—°š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š—²š—¶š—“š—µš˜š—²š—²š—»
š—°š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š—»š—¶š—»š—²š˜š—²š—²š—»
š—°š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š˜š˜„š—²š—»š˜š˜†
š—°š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š˜š˜„š—²š—»š˜š˜† š—¼š—»š—²
š—°š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š˜š˜„š—²š—»š˜š˜† š˜š˜„š—¼
š—°š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š˜š˜„š—²š—»š˜š˜† š˜š—µš—暝—²š—²
š—°š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š˜š˜„š—²š—»š˜š˜† š˜š—µš—暝—²š—² (2)
š—°š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š˜š˜„š—²š—»š˜š˜† š—³š—¼š˜‚š—æ
š—°š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š˜š˜„š—²š—»š˜š˜† š—³š—¼š˜‚š—æ (2)
š—°š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š˜š˜„š—²š—»š˜š˜† š—³š—¶š˜ƒš—²
š—®š˜‚š˜š—µš—¼š—æ'š˜€ š—»š—¼š˜š—²
š—¶š—»š˜€š˜š—®š—“š—暝—®š—ŗ š˜š—µš—暝—²š—²

š—°š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ š˜š—µš—¶š—暝˜š—²š—²š—»

1.3K 80 69
By sjunghannn_k

beomgyu's pov

Liked by kangtaehyun, hwangyeji, choi_lia and 294 others.
choi_beomgyu remember when you made me sing for the first time because i made you mad :<

p.s: i'm sorry :(

-

I nervously pressed their doorbell, and held on my forearm right after. Hyunsuk hyung decided to not go with me because he had to help mom with some chores. Soobin hyung couldn't as well because he was still on a date with Lia noona, so as Yeonjun hyung. He's still spending time with Yeji noona.

So much for having in love siblings.

The gate opened, and Mrs. Shin welcomed me with open arms.

I greeted her a happy birthday, and guided be to their backyard.

"How's Ryujin?" I asked her.

"Huh? You should know that more than me? She spends most of her time with you because of school," she chuckled and I just laughed along.

I took the stool chairs to, and brought it to where it should be. I saw Ryujin standing on a small table, decorating the walls of their backyard with fairy lights.

She was already wearing her outfit for her mother's birthday, and she's unexpectedly girly today.

I didn't approached her first, and did what I had to do, and that was to help them finish the decorating.

While fixing the chairs, Ryujin's older brother suddenly walked up to me.

"Hey." I cleared my throat, and stood up straight to face him.

"Hello," I replied.

"Did you and Ryujin fought?" he asked. I coughed, and held both of my knees to make myself stop from coughing.

"No. We didn't. She just... started to ignore me I guess." I shrugged my shoulders.

"That's fine. You guys always reconcile after a few days. Just give her space, for now." He smiled, and pats my shoulder.

"Yeah. Thanks hyung."

-

The party started, and of course as usual, Jaemin and his family is also here.

He's literally the only person that I can talk to during the whole party. My older brothers are out of reach even though they're just sitting beside me.

Why?

It's because they're with their girlfriends that's why. Well, except for Hyunsuk hyung. He's the one in charge of the music that's why he's not with me too.

Finally, it was time for Mrs. Shin to blow the candles.

After that, slow music started to play. Mr. and Mrs. Shin started dancing.

I saw Mrs. Shin glance at me, and she pulled me and pushed me to where Ryujin was.

"Dance!" She shouted in a whisper.

I could hear Ryujin mumbling, and when she looked up at me, she rolled her eyes.

I held out my hand, to make Mrs. Shin's wish come true.

She accepted it, but she held on it too hard, making me flinch in pain.

Then, couples started to dance as well.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked.

She chuckled, and looked into my eyes.

"Why would I be mad at you?"

"Uhm... I don't... know? You blocked me." I lied. I was about to say because of Minju, but that would be ridiculous.

Ryujin's just my friend, why would she have any issues about it anyway?

"Oh did I? Maybe I accidentally tapped it or something. I haven't been checking my phone recently." She shrugged her shoulders.

"So... you're not mad at me? Because I... I kissed Minju?" She started to laugh.

"Why would I be mad at you because of that? Just because I hate her, doesn't mean you can't like her. We're different. You like her and I don't."

Her eyes somehow changed. It was joyful a little while ago, but when I mentioned Minju.

Something changed.

I just can't point it out.

"But... I don't like her though," I looked at her, and for a split second, I swear this to my life. She flinched like she was shocked to hear it.

The slow music ended, and we parted ways.

Party music started to play on the loud speakers, and the party lights finally became useful.

But I wasn't in the mood to dance at all.

Something's wrong with Ryujin. It's like she's hiding something from me.

I observed her as she danced her heart out with Jaemin.

I sighed, and rested my head on the table.

-

After 2 hours of sitting, and scrolling on my phone during the whole loud party. It finally ended.

I helped out Ryujin's family to clean the whole venue up.

And when we were finally done, my eyes looked for Ryujin. Nowhere to be found.

"She's in her room," her older brother said.

I thanked him, and went inside their house to ask for permission to go to Ryujin's room. Mr. Shin nodded as a response, and I went upstairs.

It's no big deal for them that I, an actual living and breathing boy, goes in their daughter's room.

We've been best friends for years now, and they're already used to me going in and out of their home.

I stood on Ryujin's doorstep and knocked. No response. I knocked once again. Still, no response.

I didn't bother to knock again, so I twisted the doorknob and pushed the door open.

No Ryujin? I shifted my body left to right, to look for Ryujin, and that's when I heard footsteps comig from the outside of her room.

I turned, and I saw her wrapped in her towel, obviously just finished shower.

"What the— heck are you doing here?" I closed my eyes shut, and got hit by the pillow she just threw.

"Sorry I'm sorry!" I said still closing my eyes.

"Can you change now? So I can see you?" I asked, and I could hear cabinet doors open, and the sound of someone changing clothes.

"You good?" I asked.

"Yep."

I sighed, and looked at her. Her hair was still damp, and she was only wearing a large shirt and black shorts that definitely exposed her legs.

"You're going to get seen by a boy, and you wear that?" I asked her.

She scoffed. "You've seen me in a swimsuit two years ago. This is nothing to you. Unless... you're perverted side of hormones have finally hit you, and this already matters?" I furrowed my eyes and shook my head.

"Look, I just want to say sorry again," I said.

"I told you~ Choi Beomgyu. It's not a big deal. I'll support you with your love life even if it's super cringey to see you be all clingy with some other girl." She quoted the other girl.

Well, she's the only girl that I cling on a lot.

Again, because we're friends.

"Okay then. Unblock me. Right here. Right now," I demanded and put my hands on the sides of my waist.

"Ugh fine! You're so stubborn," She grumbled, and took her phone on her bedside table.

Then, a notification came to my phone.

ryujinshin

ryujinshin
happy?

ryujinshin
you're such a
stubborn baby

I looked up at her with a smirk on my face. "Did you just call me baby?"

She rolled her eyes, and started pushing me out of her room.

"Go away. Go home. Bye!" She said before closing the doors of her room.

I was standing now on her doorstep, my back facing on her door.

I leaned on her bedroom door, and knocked twice. "Love you!" as a friend.

Or... was it really only as a friend?

☆☆☆
sorry for updating quite late :< i got sick yesterday, and i still am sick 'til this day. anyway! i hope all of you liked this chapter. confused beomgyu is coming lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 878 29
āš™„š™”š™šš™–š™Øš™š... š™Øš™–š™® š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™”š™¤š™«š™š š™¢š™š...āž a boy whos full of problems and trust issues & a girl who just wants to hear 3 words - cbg x fem!oc ...
15.1K 686 28
š˜ š˜„š˜Ŗš˜„š˜Æ'š˜µ š˜³š˜¦š˜¢š˜­š˜­š˜ŗ š˜¬š˜Æš˜°š˜ø š˜©š˜°š˜ø š˜¢š˜Æš˜„ š˜øš˜©š˜¦š˜Æ š˜µš˜©š˜Ŗš˜“ š˜©š˜¢š˜±š˜±š˜¦š˜Æš˜¦š˜„ .....š˜©š˜¦ š˜øš˜¢š˜“ š˜®š˜ŗ š˜£š˜¦š˜“š˜µ š˜§š˜³š˜Ŗš˜¦š˜Æš˜„ š˜¢š˜Æš˜„ š˜ š˜„š˜Ŗš˜„š˜Æ'...
21.1K 804 33
between a girl and seven different guys that love her in different ways. #1 - Jaemin (12/9/2021) #1 - Nana (15/9/2021) start : 7/7/2021 finish : 5/8...
88.2K 6.1K 46
ā š™ˆš™–š™œš™žš™˜. š™”š™¤š™Ŗ š™¢š™šš™–š™£ š™©š™š™š š™Øš™„š™šš™”š™”š™Ø š™–š™£š™™ š™šš™£š™˜š™š™–š™£š™©š™¢š™šš™£š™©š™Ø? š™¤š™§ š™©š™š™š š™”š™¤š™«š™š š™©š™š™–š™© š™—š™”š™¤š™¤š™¢š™šš™™ š™—š™šš™©š™¬š™šš™šš™£ š™®š™¤ļæ½...