The Bride of The Underworld [...

By LettuceBae

"You're insufferable," You sneer at her. "Why are you so hostile?" She replied smugly. "Come on now, you're... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Not a chap but......
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99

Chapter 59

3.3K 144 17
By LettuceBae

Y/N's POV 

"He said that the desk isn't closed yet what a liar-" Suho's voice fade into nothing as a ringing headache blast through my skull, you rubbed your temple as you start to burn up. You groaned slightly and massage the side of your head.

"-he'll get himself arrested soon, I promise you that- Y/N are you ok?" You groan as your arms singed, you subtly turned your arm, alarmed by your veins turning bright gold. The burn on you body becoming more painful and unbearable, like you were being set ablaze. 

Eyes flickering with panic, you turn to Suho who tilted his head in confusion, yet your mouth opened before your head can think. "Signiel Seoul, now." 

"But you haven't even-"

"Suho! Take me there, now!" He looked startled, but you don't care, something's wrong. Something's definitely wrong. 

Without waiting for his reply, you dashed out of the café, not caring if you caught the customers attention. You run in a blistering pace as Suho calls out for you. 

Your eyes start to hurt, like someone's poking them from your skull. Suho grabbed your arm, panting. "Fine, I'll take you there." 

"Thanks you," You gasp, feeling air being thwarted away from your lungs as Suho's car revved alive.

___________________

Lisa hummed, it was another night of a successful transaction, she smiled. Finally striking an achievement of investing. 

"Oh" She clicked her tongue as gold and silver dust stained her skin, she patted it off, not wanting to leave a trace. 

"Huh, I wonder if she's still breathing." Her tone coy and mocking. "I'll let the vessel see for that herself.

She held the silver mask as it glinted triumphantly against the moonlight. Now all she has do, is wait for Suho's signal.

The wind howled, and she nows that it's time to flee as the squeal of tired signaled her departure.

_________________________

Y/N's POV

Panic and uncertainty boiled my body, bristling my senses. I just need to be there...I must be there! 

When we stopped in front of the hotel, I dashed out of the car without even bothering to close the door. The muscles of my legs burned as I ran towards the parking lot.

Eyes alarmed and heart panicked as a familiar figure lay on the ground, unmoving. I kneeled beside her and turned the body.

"Irene." I gasp as her blood pooled her body, "Shit!" 

The limp woman coughed and groaned, "Y/N?" She choked. Her eyes stirred open and coughed, red tainting her mouth. "Seraphim, arrow....painful." She muttered. I unbuttoned her top, she moaned and gripped my hand, "Wait-"

"Irene let take care of this!" 

She said nothing as I cradle her upper body, lending some of my heat against her cold body. With my free hand, I unbuttoned her top, revealing a long vertical gash. I gasp as dried blood tainted her perfect skin. From my guess, it's about 5 inches long. The duchess shuddered as my finger pressed against the wound, her raven-like hair freely scattered on the floor. 

"The child looks so pretty.." She murmured. "He's pretty..."

We're losing her...

I curled against her, but the duchess sighed and relaxed. I breathe Irene in, her scent was mixed with sweat and blood, but also with soap gel with a hint of rose...my hand palmed her injured stomach as gold tendrils seeped out of my hand, digging against her wound, Irene mewled.

She heard something from within Irene's stomach, like gears....rolling, cutting the flesh to messy bits. 

Whoever had done this...shall pay.

Death by my hand...

"Irene," I whispered. "This is going to be excruciatingly painful, but I know what I'm doing." The woman nods and closed her eyes, breathe shaking. No-it was a lie, you have no idea what you're doing, yet your instincts do.

The tendrils of your hand spreading on her stomach, as the gear's particles made their way out of Irene's body, I can hear it scrape against the fibers of her flesh, while it tries to exit itself. I cringed, feeling Irene's screams as if they're my own. Finally, the gear came out, rematerializing at my palm as I threw it on the ground, blood splattering. 

Keeping my hand on her stomach as Irene sighed in content. 

"Knit yourselves back at once." My voice was steely with an undertone of a command. The sinews of her muscle attaching as I guide the torn muscle fibers back to their normal state. My power gushed forth smoothly, like warm honey. The veins the nerves crisscrossed themselves back together. 

"I've got you.." I wrapped myself around her body tighter. "Shhh, I got you."

And then the last of her fibers smoothed over. Thank god...

Another set of footsteps echoed against the pavement, I lift my head to see Seulgi with bright red eyes, barreling towards me. "Let's get her out of here, now."

She helped me carry her as dark energy circled us, and my eyes caught a shimmer of gold and silver dust...

"Seul, " Irene pants, "Take us both to our apartment and leave."

"But-" 

"Do it!" Irene snarls as I hold her. The sentinel nods in defeat and obeyed the duchess' command. We materialized in my living room as I help Irene to the bedroom, she grunts with every movement as I gently let her sit on top of the mattress. 

"I'll get you some water, okay?" I gently whisper as Irene nods, before leaving I kissed her forehead and went for the kitchen where Seulgi stood. She gave me a glass of water, "The others have been notified about what happened, Joy is investigating the area as we speak."

The sentinel huffed in frustration, "How did I fail to notice it?" 

"Notice what?" 

"The strong amount of mana present from our building to the hotel." She ran her hand through her hair, "I only noticed it ten minutes after Irene had left."

"Do you think I was cloaked?" I blurted out as Seulgi sighs, "But most angels can be sensed by meters away...unless..." She trailed off. "I'll go, if there's anything you guys need, just summon me."

"I need to give this to Irene first, " I excused myself as I deliver water to Irene who has her eyes closed, yet she lay comfortably, I gently knocked on the door frame to announce my presence. She winced as she sits upright and takes the water from my hands. 

After gulping it all down, she beckons for me to come to her. "Lay with me, Y/N." 

"But you need rest." I urged and she rolls her eyes, "Just...come here."

I sighed, giving in to her wishes as I sit next to her on the edge of the bed, she leaned her head on my shoulder and wrapped her arms around me tightly as she inhaled my scent. "You did well back there Y/N, thank you." She murmured as I gently caress her back. 

"I was panicking.." My voice was barely a whisper. "You were losing too much blood, it was pooling the ground, calling for help was my first instinct...but I needed to act fast." She kissed the column of my neck as I let out a shaky breath and held me tighter. 

"I have you Y/N...you're all I need..." 

"Seulgi asked if the wedding is still-"

"We're continuing the wedding, " I pulled away from her gently, "But you're injured!"

She chuckled lightly, "Oh vixen if you hadn't noticed, you healed me back to health, I'm fine!"

"But-"

"Quit nagging me and come back in my arms please." She whines, leaving me no choice but to accept her request- no, demand.

She wraps her arms around me again, this time, making me sit on her lap with my back turned against hers, my shirt tugging back from her action, revealing my neck as she pressed soft kisses against my skin, I leaned against her warmth, feeling nothing but security and comfort.

"You know that you're still bloody, right?" I say as I close my eyes, she hummed distracted by. "Take a shower, Hyun." 

"Later." She groans. 

"Do it or you have no cuddles." 

"Then take a shower with me!" She protested with a smirk glazing at her features. "But-" 

"I ain't showering until you join me."

"Fine, " I huffed and get up, preparing both of our towels and prepped a warm bath for the both of us. I helped Irene take off her top to reveal her blood-stained abdomen. She takes off my shirt as well, leaving me with my undergarments, until both of us were bare.

Pushing the shower door open, I sigh in relief for choosing a big shower, helping Irene first by taking the bottle and turning the knob of the shower, soaking us both with water. 

I oozed the shower gel on my palm and spread it over her back and front, Irene closed her eyes in bliss, sighing against your touch. The dried blood now smoothing under my ministrations.

It didn't take long enough for Irene to do the same, hands spreading over my torso, gliding down to my abdomen, around my back, and up around my shoulder and arms.

Once you both rid yourselves with water, she pushes me against the wall, my damp skin pressed against the cold tiles, Irene rubbed her length against my abdomen.

Her eyes dark with need and lust as I gasp, "Irene, what are you doing-"

"I want you, now." She growls as her lips ghost over my neck, "But you're injured-"

"I am fine, I just need you, please." And then she ruts her hips against mine, her member hitting my clit, making me throb for more.

A moan was swallowed by her lips as she ravaged my mouth, teeth clashing as she presses me harder on the wall. 

"Let me have all of you for tonight, please." Her tone, pleading yet lust was still lingering.

The words left my lips before I can even process them.

"Yes please,"

---------------------------------------

The next chapter is for hoes and hoes only, if you ain't a hoe, leave!

And here's a thirst gif that I'm leaving😙

-Viviane 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114 6 6
A story between a FEM!POC Y/n and Chan. Y/n works at Aurora's Art Haven, collecting money to pay for her main hobby, cosmetics. She always had a thin...
21.1K 732 32
Irene, a brilliant and demure girl, was tied into a lifetime sorrow and pain with two extremely agreements. Some people are meant to fall in love wit...
72K 2.7K 40
The whole world knows her name. Or so, it seems. Enjoy Lilliana and Teyanne's uphill battle of desire, decision, and distrust. "You always mad abou...
50.3K 1.9K 36
You have your dream job, you're financially stable, and you have an amazing set of friends. You live in a beautiful home and drive an expensive car...