The Forbidden Chaos

By goldmelanin17

[COMPLETED] "I-I've never kissed anyone before." Matthew whispers and my eyes widen in shock. This gorgeous... More

Prologue
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
NEW BOOK
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
EPILOGUE

FOURTEEN

113K 5.5K 3K
By goldmelanin17

•FOURTEEN•
Matthew

To Amara it may have looked that I was focus on the play but inside I was freaking the fuck out and trying to contain my growing hard on.

She looks so good in her little satin dress, it hugs all her curves in the right places. She's driving me insane!

I've also come to notice how she unconsciously takes comfort in playing with the rings on my fingers. She does when we are laying in bed together and she's doing it right now.

I'm so glad that she is going to stay with me tonight, I'm willing to take the risk if I get to have her in my arms when we fall asleep.

Her friend Zack or whatever his name is, requested to sit next to her and I couldn't help but feel jealous. I know he has a crush on my little Mara so I sat him the furthest away as possible.

I sigh to myself.

I've never felt so possessive of someone before in my life. Amara is making me feel things that I have never experienced before in my life and quite honestly I find it scary- the effect she has on me already is frightening.

I find myself craving her touch, even just her eyes on me. I want her to be mine but unfortunately I know that can't happen due to me being her Professor and she my student.

Yes we are grown adults but to everyone else it is deemed as not right.

Completely wrong.

But for me it feels so right.

"Professor James." I jump and look up to see Amara standing up, staring down at me. I look around to see that everyone is now exiting the theatre.

It's over already.

I look back at Amara to see her leaning down to whisper in her friend's ear. Her friend smirks and nods her head, kissing Amara on the cheek before walking away with the girl she was sat next to.

"You okay?" I question her and she smiles nodding her head.

"Pick a number?" I furrow my eyebrows at he comment.

"A number?"

"You know a number." She widens her eyes as if I should know what she's going on about. "Door." She coughs and realisation etches onto my face.

"Two-hundred and twenty-two." I finally answer her question and she nods.

"Yeah that's my favourite number too." She grins.

Unfortunately I am pulled away from her by my fellow colleagues who are encouraging me to go for drinks with them.

"I think I'm going to have an early night." I say.

"Oh come on, Matthew! A couple drinks." Jack pats my back and I sigh, knowing they are not going to give up.

"One drink." I mutter.

I quickly send Amara a text and I frown when she replies saying that she is going to the same bar as me.

With that fucking boy.

Well I'm definitely going out now!

•••

I can't keep my eyes off of her.

The way she moves her body to the music and her beautiful smile that appears when her friend whispers something in her ear.

She is so beautiful.

I blink and decide it's best to look away before I find myself unconsciously making my way over to her Goddess self.

"How's your girlfriend?" I question Jack and soon begin to listen to him ramble on about the love he has for her.

"We're getting married." My eyebrows rise and I congratulate him.

"I'm happy for you mate." I grin and he nods, taking another shot.

"It's crazy to think I once taught her." My heart begins to race at the new found information on my friend.

"She was your student?" I question trying not to sound too suspicious.

"Well obviously we started dating after she had finished university, we met again about a year later and just hit it off." I slowly nod my head.

"You didn't have feelings for her when she was at university?" I question further.

"Would of been too complicated, Matthew. I had no interest in wanting to pursue her when she was my student, I did want to keep my job." He chuckles and I gulp.

Fuck.

I need to be really careful and there's no way I'm letting Amara go now.

It's been an hour since I've been here and I stand up, telling everyone that I'm going to go back to the hotel. As I'm making my way out of the bar I make quick eye contact with Amara who gives me a knowing look.

The hotel is only a five minute walk from the bar and as soon as I'm in the comfort of my room I quickly undress and take a quick shower.

As I stand under the running water I can't help but think of the consequences if people were to find out about Amara and I.

Am I being selfish?

I could deal with losing my job but Amara could be dropped from her course and I wouldn't be able to deal with the guilt.

But I don't want to be without her, she's the first woman I've ever developed feelings for.

She makes me forget about my horrific past, she makes me feel like a normal human being.

I release a short breath when the water starts to get cold, telling me that I need to get out. I wrap a towel round my waist and walk back into the room.

My phone lights up on the bed and I check it to see that it's a message from Amara telling me to open the door because she's coming up.

My heart begins to race and I rush around, throwing a pair of boxers on before opening the door slightly.

I sit anxiously on the bed, my knee bouncing up and down-worried that she might get caught.

"Good thing you invited me into your room because Bo's fucking a girl on our bed." I jump at the sound of Amara walking in and I throw her a small glare at her use of language.

"No-one saw you right?" I question.

"Hello to you too, Matthew." She playfully rolls her eyes and I sigh.

"I'm sorry. Hi."

"No-one saw me, I was careful." I nod my head, believing her. "You seem tense. Is everything okay?" She pouts and I open my arms up for her, wanting to feel her as close as possible.

She smiles and situates herself so she's straddling my lap and then wraps her arms around me.

"I'm worried this won't end well." I mumble against her neck and close my eyes as she begins to run her fingers through the back of my hair.

"What's got you thinking this all of a sudden?" She tilts her head.

"I was talking to one of the professor's, he's getting married to one of his students." Her eyes widen at the new found information.

"Well it worked out for them, they didn't get caught so neither will we." She shrugs.

"They weren't together when she was studying at the university, they met again a year later. He was so against dating her when he was teaching her and it just made me think how bad it would get if someone were to find out." I whisper and her smile drops a little.

"We'll be fine." She reassures me and I slowly nod my head and my eyes fall to her plump lips.

"Kiss?" I tilt my head and she smirks, nodding her head and I don't hesitate to smash my lips onto her addictive ones.

She moans when I stick my tongue in her mouth and my hands begin to tighten on her waist when she starts to grind on my growing bulge.

Then there's a knock on the door and we both freeze.

Shit.

A/N
DOUBLE UPDATE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.4K 1.4K 69
This is the NEW version of Owning Her, the old one is still up on my page!! "So Professor Jones, does this mean that we are an actual thing now?" "Pr...
17.7K 440 46
Jemma isnt your typical 17 year old. Her life is busy and stressful. She thinks senior year is going to be an easy ride. She's smart and popular, and...
14.5M 370K 70
โš ๏ธ Published version Available in Paperback & E-Book through Amazon! Hardcover and Paperback available online at Barnes & Noble! This WattPad versio...
64.4K 3.8K 93
Gracie cracks an unsolved math problem. The only catch is, she is an undergrad and found the problem while snooping around her dangerously hot profes...