MAFIA STEP BROTHERS[Completed...

By luvbangton

In name,she is Park Bom.Her life was normal until her mother gets married to a rich businessman who happened... More

Introduction
Announcement
part 1
Part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 9, important
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 54
part 55(End)
Important
Announcement
New Book

part 28

24.5K 1.1K 187
By luvbangton

Jin ran down the street only to see Bom and Eunwoo infront of a cafe.They seemed like they were in a serious discussion. Jin didn't waste any time before shouting her name."KIM BOM!"

Both Eunwoo and Bom looked at Jin who was walking towards them with a furious mood.

"Jinie--"Bom was cut off by him.

"What the fuck Bom?!are you insane?!"he suddenly placed his palm over her forehead without even letting her speak.His face was one hella red from anger.But inside that anger,a worried brother hides."See?!your temperature has risen up again!what were you thinking?!huh?you could have called me if you wanted to walk!But no!your stubborn ass decided to come here alone!And you Cha Eunwoo!"he turned to Eunwoo after reciting his nonstop rap.

Eunwoo blinked innocently."Hyung?"

"What are you doing here?did you bring Bom here?or you asked her to come here?"

Eunwoo looked at Bom who was shaking her head slowly indicating not to say what happened. He sighed."No I didn't. She was just passing by when I was jogging here"

Bom sighed in relief secretly.Jin nodded and looked at Bom with a stern face.Bom looked down.Jin sighed before taking off his house coat. He covered her figure not wanting her sickness to get worse.

"I'll take my leave now"Eunwoo muttered before giving a small glance at Bom.

Jin nodded.Eunwoo left there without looking back.

"I'm sorry Jinie.I just wanted to come out for fresh air"Bom muttered with a guilty look.

Jin ruffled her hair."It's okay.Do not do it again.I got worried. Let's go home"

Bom nodded and started to walk but Jin stopped her.He squinted infront of her bending down his legs."I'll give you a ride to home.Come on,get on my back"

Bom couldn't help but to smile widely.She excitedly hoped on his back wrapping her arms around his wide shoulders."you are the best oppa"she mumbled before hiding her face on his shoulders.

Jin smiled and felt proud to be her best.Bom sighed tiredly.She hesitantly looked back.She saw him.Kim Bum. Her real brother looking at her and Jin in the far corner of the street.Bom tightened her grip around Jin and placed her head on his shoulder."Am I really your sister?" She whispered to herself thinking about her biological brother.Her eyes turned watery a bit.But she got startled when she got the answer from her step brother.

"Yes you are.what else are you if you are not our sister?silly"he answered with a smile not knowing that it was not a question for him.But somehow his answer satisfied Bom.She smiled.

"Yeah"she replied before snuggling onto his neck.

Soon,they got inside their home.Bom got inside her room before plopping herself on the bed.She closed her eyes remembering what happened at the cafe.

Flashback

"Why are you here?"Bom asked confusely.

Her brother calmly sipped his coffee before placing it on the table.He smiled."what do you think?"

Bom raised an eyebrow. "How do I know?" She was hella curious. Who wouldn't when their long lost brother suddenly appears before them like nothing happened. But she didn't let her curiosity devour her smart brain.She was having her guards up in case he tries to do something.He was always a bad news according to her mother.She was hiding her phone under the table and Seo Joon,her best friend was on the line listening to everything.

"That pendrive," he paused before observing Bom's facial expression. But he got non.She was just blank."I want that"(a/n:hope you all remember the pendrive.If not read the first chapter)

"Is that why you came here?"she asked calmly.

"Why else would I come?did you think i came to see you?" He asked with a chuckle." Don't kid yourself Bom. Now tell me where the fuck is that thing?"

Bom scoffed and rolled her eyes.She snickered sadly."Yeah,for a moment,I was stupid.Not anymore"her face again turned to a blank one."And what were you asking?a pendrive?what are you talking about?"

Now it's Bum's time to scoff." Don't take me as a fool. That darn thing is with you!" He snapped shooting daggers through his eyes.

"I don't know what you are talking about. Even if I knew,I would never give it to you"

"Oh really?" He asked with a sick smile playing on his lips. "I have my own ways Bom.I guess you already have heard about me from mom right? I'm not a man whom you should play with.I will get whatever I want by hook or crook"he  whispered the last part with the same sick smile.Bom felt her stomach churning seeing his not so nice smile.

"Even if it means hurting me?" Shs asked hoping he would atleast stay silent at the question.

But shattering her last hope,he answered.

"Yes" he replied going to a stern expression.

Bom's eyes saddened but she quickly hid her emotions.The emotionless doll sat there staring at him."You don't mean it" she asked no said it.How can someone harm their own family?Maybe Bom was wrong this time.This is a society where their own family members kill each other due to their highly explosive anger issues. She needs to see through the society.

In the next second,Bum stood up aggressively. Even before Bom could blink he was choking her neck.Her breath hitched and unknown to her,her phone slipped away from her hands to the floor.Bum smiled while choking his own sister.He tightened his grip around her neck.

Bom struggled hard to get released.She never expected it.Never in a million years.And at last she saw his true colours.He is a monster. He's not her brother who used to love her from earth to sky and again back to earth.And it pained her.He had cut her down along with her family.

"Do you still believe that I didn't mean what I said?huh?You are not my sister anymore Bom.I can hurt you.Even kill you" he said gritting his teeth.

"O-Oppa" a whisper left from her lips making Bum's expression blank.He stared at her teary eyes still choking her.But he smiled.

"I'm still not planning to kill you but this is a warning--" he was about to take his hand but he stumbled backwards receiving a strong punch out of nowhere.

Bom took a large gulp of oxygen.She looked up to the person who saved her while breathing heavily. It was non other than Cha Eunwoo.He was glaring at her brother.He stood infront of Bom with fisted hands.Bom immediately stood up and walked infront of Euwnoo when he was about to attack her brother again.

"Eunwoo!no please!" She screamed placing her palms on his chest to stop him.

On the other hand Bum smirked."Boyfriend?"he asked in a teasing voice.

Eunwoo looked down to see Bom's worried eyes."Why the fuck are you stopping me?" He asked through his gritted teeth.

"Because he's someone I know. I-I will explain to you later.Please calm down"

Eunwoo suddenly pulled Bom to his back in a protective way and glared at the man who seemed to be a threat.Bom glanced at her brother who was smiling like a sadist.

"Just leave.I don't have anything to give to you "  bom snapped.

Bum fixed his coat with a poker face.He saw Bom's phone on the ground and took it.He put it on his ear shocking Bom.

"I hope you will keep your mouth shut whoever you are" he said before hanging up the phone.He threw it towards Eunwoo and he caught to perfectly. "See you later Bom,I hope you will give me what I want when we meet next time.Also,do not forget what I am capable of.And teach that to your little boyfriend here too"

Bum left without uttering any more words.Eunwoo quickly looked back to Bom with a stern face.

"Who is that?"

Bom sighed."Just don't care. He's someone I know"

"Kim Bom!he was choking you!Just answer me damn it!" Eunwoo exploded furiously.

"So what?!why do you care?!" Bom snapped back having a serious headache because of her brother.

"Listen here Bom.I do not care about you.But you are my best friend's sister.So I have a responsibility too.Just answer me or else I will say this to your brothers" he threatened having a feeling that she won't utter a word to her brothers about this.

Bom sighed rubbing her temples.It seems like she has no choice at all.She cursed for the unluck she is having today.She wondered if she can trust Eunwoo or not.But he is someone silent when it comes to people.He is the complete opposite of Han Seo Joon but in a good way.Eunwoo doesn't go around shouting.He had a control of himself.And it's not like she has a choice now.She never wants her family to know about what happened." He's my brother" she answered not wanting him to spill everything to her family.

"Are you kidding me?!" Eunwoo was dumbfounded hearing what she just said.

"I'm not. Our family had kicked him out because he was a bad news and I don't know why. And he just needed something I don't have" She wasn't someone who is ashamed of her past.She can tell anyone about her past because she doesn't give two fucks about what people think about her.But she knew when to pull a full stop when she is telling her story.She has limits.She won't pass the limit until that person is trustworthy.

"What is it?"

"You don't have to know everything. And don't worry.He won't do anything to me. I'm his sister after all"

Eunwoo scoffed. "Oh and you want me to believe you?even after seeing him choking you?"

"Yes.Just believe me okay?"

"No"

"What do you want?"

Eunwoo sighed heavily. "Let's tell this to your brothers"

"NO!!" Bom yelled feeling panicked."Don't you dare Eunwoo! This is my business!stay out of my matter!"

Eunwoo's eyes turned dark.Bom was about to leave but his quick reflections caught her wrist and pulled her to his chest.Bom gasped feeling his chest on her face.She immediately tried to step away but Eunwoo was quick enough to place his arm over her tiny waist.

"Since he already thinks I am your boyfriend, this is my business too Bom" he whispered in a husky voice roaming his eyes on hers.They stared at each other's eyes intensively. His personality was completely badass yet silent.A manly man. Something which attracks Bom.And her heart raced.Again.No body knew.No body heard.But she is a stubborn shit who won't accept the defeat.Even if it means taking over her heart.

"I can take care of myself Cha Eunwoo" she whispered back with a determination. "I don't need a man to take care of me"

Bom pushed Eunwoo gently and left the cafe.Eunwoo followed her to the outside.

Just then,

"KIM BOM!!"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys!

Is this chapter okay?Did I give good emotions?I just want an honest opinion guys. So I can improve myself better.

Comment and vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35K 1.5K 17
A girl, she is lee YN. Her life normal They are the rulers of the underworld.7 demons in human bodies. They are most Merciless mafias. They know n...
4.8K 211 21
[π’πŸ- π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ; π’πŸ - πŽππ†πŽπˆππ†] You are sent to boarding school for something which you didn't do. You were broken when you got to...
12K 625 35
The story about a girl being bodyguard and protect people but her real story is different that you find in story πŸ˜‰ The story about heartless mafia w...
73.1K 1.9K 44
Park Jia has always been a nice innocent girl, who was loved by everyone who knew her. She could brighten a room just by walking in and never failed...