Hermione Parkinson - Dramione

By hh_2000

Hermione's life after the war was quite normal and peaceful. Was. She finds out over the summer that She is f... More

Finding out: Ch.1
Home: Ch.2
Two weeks later: Ch.3
Hogwarts express: Ch.4
Feast: Ch.5
Morning: Ch.6
Quidditch Practice: Ch.7
Birthdays: Ch.8
October: Ch.9
Planning: Ch.10
Halloween: Ch.11
Quidditch: Ch.12
Next Day: Ch.13
Winter Break: Ch.14
Night Shifts: Ch.15
Problems: Ch.16
Mixed Feelings: Ch. 17
Surprise: Ch.18
Visit to The Burrow: Ch.19
Dinner: Ch.20
Going back: Ch.21
Parents: Ch.22
Hell day: Ch.23
Breakfast: Ch.24
Diagon Alley: Ch.25
Christmas Eve Ball (1): Ch.26
Christmas Eve Ball (2): Ch.27
Christmas Morning: Ch.28
Christmas Evening: Ch.29
Boxing Day: Ch.30
Trouble: Ch.31
Saved: Ch.32
2 months Later: Ch.33
Again: Ch.34
St.Mungos: Ch.35
Warning: Ch.37
Hogwarts: Ch:38
Over: Ch.39
Gone: Ch.40
Birthday Surprise: Ch.41
Betrayal: Ch.42
Work: Ch.43
Invasion: Ch.44
Step by step: Ch.45
Ministry return: Ch.46
7 Months Later: Ch.47
Challenge: Ch.48
Changed: Ch.49
Back Together: Ch.50
Meeting: Ch.51
The End: Ch.52

Sharing: Ch.36

2K 47 6
By hh_2000

The sun was rising slower then usual that Morning. Hermione was sitting out on the balcony, still in her pyjamas and with her daily cup of coffee. She'd woken up hours before but she couldn't stay in that room for too long, she kept feeling like it got smaller and smaller every minute. She was now just waiting for someone to disturb her, it'd been too quite. "What're you going out there in your Pjs Mia, you'll get a cold" Jenny scowled, rolling over to the door in her wheelchair. Hermione let out a small laugh, she sounded like her Muggle mother. She entered the house and watched as her mother rolled to the dinning table. She was unable to move her legs when she woke up, and she had to use a wheelchair. Kevin had gotten a back injury and had to heal in bed for the next 2 weeks. "Honestly child, it's like you don't care if you get sick"Jenny shook her head. "It's not even that cold out"Hermione told her, sitting across from her mother. "You're in pyjamas, a t-shirt and shorts!"Jenny scoffed. "Now go get dressed, we aren't at our own private homes, we're with 4 other strict pureblood families"She reminded her. Hermione rolled her eyes, finishing the last of her coffee before getting up. "Don't hate me for this, but I had Pansy put some clothes on your bed"Jenny told her. Hermione wanted to roll her eyes again but didn't. "Thanks"She said hardly before heading to her new room. She saw black jeans along with a white crisscross v-neck shirt. On the floor of were a paid of beige ankle boot heels.

Hermione put them on and looked in the mirror. The shirt's neck was Too low for her liking but she was only gonna wear it once, so why not. She had rolled up her sleeves and put her hair in a high ponytail, leaving a few strands loose to frame her face. She exited her room and headed to the kitchen. In there was Narcissa and Blaise's mother. She acted as if they weren't there, continuing to make her second cup of coffee in peace. She knew the two were looking at her but she didn't care, there was more important things to do. She was planning on going up to the next apartment, where the Weasleys were. They were sharing their apartment with the Lovegoods, Patils, Abbotts, and Bulstrodes. After putting down the kettle, she picked up her drink and walked out; the two women followed her. She sat at the table and they sat across from her. "What?"Hermione questioned, wanting to know why they followed her. "We're just gonna set down some rules for you"Mrs.Zabini said. "For me?"She repeated. "Yes, you clearly haven't been raised by the muggles properly"Narcissa snapped, causing Hermione to glare at her. "Firstly, you aren't to get near anyone, especially our sons, they don't need you to keep teasing them"Narcissa said. "Who are you to try to control me?"Hermione asked, a sarcastic smile on her face as she raised her eyebrows. "Your kids problems aren't for me to deal with, I don't have to listen to you, and I won't"She told them, leaning back in her chair and taking a sip from her cup. "Is something wrong?"They heard as someone walked into the room. Hermione turned her head and saw Blaise. "Not at all, just a little chat"Narcissa smiled. He glanced at Hermione who rolled her eyes. "Me and Draco are going down to the corner store, you wanna come?"He asked her. "Sure, I got nothing better to do"She said, standing up. "Draco's awake?"Narcissa asked, Blaise's mom being too occupied by glaring at Hermione. "Been here for nearly 4 minutes" Draco's voice was heard as he walked over from the shadows. "And I can assure you mother, teasing isn't a problem"He added, wrapping his hand around her wrist and pulling her out of the room with him.

"Your mothers seem to like me a lot"She told them as they headed down the stairs. "They're just annoyed we managed to free Draco from his arranged marriage"Blaise rolled his eyes. "Or they just don't like you because Deary Theodore told them" Draco said, opening the door of the building, heading out to the streets. Just across the road was a cafe, and Hermione could see Daphne through the window. They headed inside, and sat down, finding 3 cups of tea ready for them. "Was she interrogated?" Daphne asked. "How'd you know?"Hermione questioned. "All our parents hate you, especially the mothers, why wouldn't they try to control you?"Daphne said. "And the reasoning?"She asked. "Because they think you're getting too much attention and you're just wanting to get money out of us"Draco scowled. "You heard too?"Daphne muttered and he nodded. "What exactly are you hearing?" Hermione asked. "Theo told them about the bet, and how each boy in our year had their eye on you, so they just think you're a slut now"Blaise explained. "It's not like I was wearing eye catching things and was yelling 'look at me! Look at me'"She scoffed. "You remember what I used to wear, hoodies, sweaters, not anything bad. And they have the audacity to say I'm teasing their children, one is a rival, one's my boyfriend and the other's my bodyguard"She said. "Bodyguard?"Daphne repeated, a chuckle leaving her mouth. "I was assigned to protect her when the lord Draco Malfoy wasn't around"Blaise said, smirking at the blonde who scowled at him. "It was only twice"He snapped.

They stayed there, talking for the next 10 minutes before Astoria and Pansy came. "You better get ready for the fight"Pansy said to Hermione as she sat down. "Fight?"She repeated. "Yup, all the mothers have rules for you now, Theo's Mum wants to make sure you're 5 feet away from the guys in our apartment, Blaise's Mum is planning on shutting you in your room, Narcissa is ready to spill poison in your drink and my mum is wanting to control your clothing choice"Astoria explained. "Oh goodie" Hermione said sarcastically. "Dear Narcissa was trying to set rules For me about 'teasing their sons'"She told them. "Well there are more people moving in, so I think you'll have more mothers against you"Daphne said. "Where are you people getting your news, why don't I hear any of this?" Hermione questioned. "Andrew works for the ministry, Kingsley talks, Andrew finds out, and tells the rest of us"Blaise explained. "So do we know who's moving in?"She asked. "The Quinn and Macmillan Families"Draco said bitterly. "Those guys on the quidditch team?"Pansy questioned and the rest nodded. "Why do you think Draco's so bitter"Astoria told them, smirking. "So are only we getting an extra two families?"Hermione asked. "Everyone is, they're finding more and more pureblood families who've been attacked"Blaise explained. "Who would be attacking pureblood families? It doesn't add up, I understand the muggleborns, they're associated with muggles but purebloods? Doesn't make sense"She said. "What if Muggles are the ones attacking them?"Daphne suggested. "Can't be"Hermione muttered.

They headed back to the apartment, and when they entered, they saw the two new families. Hearing the door open, everyone inside turned to look at them. "And those are the rest of the children" Narcissa said. "Aren't you Hermione Granger?"One of the new woman asked, staring at Hermione in awe. Hermione nodded slowly. "It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm sure you've met my children, they're in the other room but they'll be back soon, I'm Mrs.McLaggen"The lady said, shaking her hand. 'McLaggen- oh no' Hermione thought. Then 3 people entered the room; Carson Macmillan, Ernie Macmillan, and Cormac McLaggen. "There they are!"Mrs.McLaggen smiled. As the 3 walked over, the door behind them opened, turning quickly Hermione was Ginny Weasley peaking her head in. "Um, hi?"She said, not expecting it to be that crowded. "Don't you have any manners? You mistake of a child"Maria barked at her. "Don't talk to her like that"Hermione snapped back. "I gave her permission to come in whenever she like, it's not your business to yell at her"She added. She turned to Ginny, ignoring the surprised looks of everyone else. "I'll be up in a minute"She said. Ginny nodded and left. Hermione then proceeded to go to her room, slamming the door behind her. She changed into another pair of clothes: A dark blue turtle neck and a pair of black and blue plaid pants. She had a meeting so it needed a change of clothing.

She tucked her her under her pants, put on her heeled boots and let her hair down. She waved her wand and her hair went as straight as it could be. She exited her room and went to the kitchen. As she waited for the kettle to heat up, she went into the living room, where the rest were. "I have a meeting upstairs, I probably won't be back till lunch"Hermione said to her parents. "What type of meeting?"Jenny asked. "Ministry meeting, Kingsley just wants me to be there to help"She told. "The minister invited you to a ministry meeting? You don't even work there"Lucius snapped, his face loaded with anger. "Clearly doesn't matter to him, you just need the intelligence and that's what he values"She shrugged, not knowing if he caught her little remark. She left the apartment and headed up 4 stories. The 7th story was for business, and that's where she was heading.

"I didn't expect her to be like that"Mrs. Quinn said. "She was forced to be like that"Pansy told her. "No one can force her to be that disrespectful"Narcissa snarled. "No disrespect Mrs.Malfoy but She had to if she wanted to defend herself against you and the rest of the parents. You weren't exactly nice to her either"Pansy defended her sister. Narcissa scoffed, hiding her face behind her tea cup. "Don't you have to be 20 to enter a ministry meeting? She's 18"Ernie said. "With brains like hers, they'd count her as 30, no level of this type of intelligence was ever noticed in a Teen"Kevin told. "Children, why don't you go sit in the lobby downstairs, there's a nice cafeteria down there"Blaise's mother said. "We're almost 19, why are we still referred to as children?"Blaise mumbled. They exited the room, only making it down a few steps before something angered Draco. "I see your family is not important enough to be welcomed to a meeting"Ernie said. "Shut your mouth if you know what's good for you"Draco snapped. Ernie rolled his eyes. "Is anyone else here? Someone not evil?"He questioned. "4th floor, go"Blaise snarled. Ernie left, not sure if they were telling the truth. "So it's true that Granger's a Parkinson? I was surprised to read that in the prophet"Cormac told them. "Might give it another chance, seems better then last time"He chuckled. Draco stopped and turned to glare at him. "Get near her and I won't let you breathe another breath"Draco barked. "He stopped reading the prophet in November, calm down"Carson said. "Whats there to read? Am I missing something? Is she dating Potter now? Weasley?"Cormac asked. Draco scowled, unbelieving the stupidity. "Why don't we go have a drink, we haven't talked since February"Mark said, clapping Draco on the back. Draco glared at him. He couldn't stand these people.

Hermione finished her meeting and had enough time to head to the Weasleys. "Why don't you stay for lunch dear?"Molly suggested and Hermione politely declined her offer. "It's the first time I'll be eating with my family since December, I have to go, but I may come around to dinner"Hermione smiled lightly. She headed back down to their apartment. When she entered, she saw everyone sitting at the table. There wasn't one seat saved for her, and she knew that the mothers had done it intentionally. "Are you coming to eat Mia? I'll have someone get you a seat?"Jenny asked. "Don't worry, it's alright, I'm not hungry"Hermione said, smiling at her mother. "All you had this morning was some coffee, you can't live off that"Pansy told her. Hermione shrugged, placing a little box infront of her sister before walking to her room. "What is that?"Kevin asked. Pansy lifted the lid a bit, just enough to see it before smiling. "Don't worry"She muttered, closing the box and putting it to the side. Hermione sat on the edge of her desk, drowning down the pill with water. She didn't like it but it was needed if she wanted to be free of her headaches. She was feeling dizzy and often lost her vision but nothing showed up on the tests she did. After putting one of Mrs.Weasleys homemade cookies into her mouth, she headed out again. This time she headed for the kitchen, going to get some milk. She didn't realize that people were missing at the table, getting surprised when she saw them in the kitchen. "We've been here for hours and we've only seen you twice"Carson remarked. She didn't know what to say, these weren't people she communicated a lot with. Mark opened his mouth to speak but someone walked in. "Mia, come for a second"Astoria said. Hermione nodded, forgetting about her milk and leaving.

Astoria led her toward the balcony, where she saw the others sitting. "Come on, tell us what happened"Daphne said once the other two sat down. "Not much, they're just trying to find out who's causing all this, I suggested your idea, the one you said in the morning, about it being Muggleborns so they're now searching through it. We'll be skipping our finals, all the halfbloods and Muggleborns will continue through them. And that's about it"She summed it up. "So I could be right?"Daphne asked. "It's a 40% chance, but it's above 10 so you might be"She shrugged.

A few minutes passed before the balcony door opened. Out came the 4 sons. "Well it seems like you guys are boring"Ernie muttered as he sat down. He didn't want to be here but his brothers had forced him. "Well it seems like it's my cue to go" Draco snarled, getting up but both Hermione and Blaise grabbed his arms, pulling him back down into his chair. "Let him leave, he's not wanted"Cormac said. "Neither are you"Hermione snapped. "I'm not wanted? Who doesn't want to be around me?"Cormac scoffed. The rest rolled their eyes. "Why are you here? Only the Quinn and Macmillan family were supposed to come"Pansy questioned. "Well I'm with the Macmillan family, my mother married their father a few months ago, making me apart of them"He said, gesturing to Carson and Ernie, who rolled their eyes. They sat silently, none of them talking. "Why don't we go wonder around, there's nothing to do here"Mark suggested. Draco opened his mouth, Hermione knew he was about to cuss him out so she quickly covered his mouth with her hand, making the others look at them. "You guys can go, We'll catch up with you later"She said. Hermione got up, taking Draco with her and entering the apartment again. She kept walking, all the way out the front door and up to the rooftop.

The top floor was practically empty, only a bit of trash around the floor. It was cold and windy, but also deserted. Hermione closed the door behind them and they sat on the ledge, staring down at the cars and people below. Their legs were dangling off the building, Hermione sitting on the left and Draco on the right. "We're living with them now, we can't just get mad at anyone and expect to not get affected by it later. All our families are connected and we'll have to watch our moves"She told him. "Let everyone hear, I don't care if they do, they need to know who I am to you and back off"He snapped. "They didn't even say anything bad"She tried telling him but he scoffed. "If you don't want me hexing them off the rooftop, then you won't be around them if I'm not there"He said. "Alright but calm down"She muttered, putting her hand on his shoulder. His arm, the one furthest from her, wrapped around her waist as he leaned toward her. He rested his lips on hers, feeling his stress disappear the second they connected. He'd have to find a way to deal with the others, but for now: all he cared about was his beloved Mia Hermione Parkinson.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468K 10.6K 31
The Second Wizarding War is over. Life is going back to normal. But when Hermione Granger finds out that's she's the daughter of the Pureblood Zabini...
267K 2.8K 19
Hermione granger has it all, or does she? Her boyfriend cheats, her friends forgot her so what does she do. She does what any sensible witch would ha...
100K 1.8K 27
After the war last year's 7th years have been invited back to Hogwarts in order to finish school. What does Hermione do to escape from Ron's abusive...
530K 15.6K 84
what happens when dumb old 🚪 finally releases the wifi password warning: strong language. i have a horrid mouth worse than ron theres cursing in alm...