Draco Malfoy; Your Filthy Sec...

By Selenalpz

Draco Malfoy Fanfic ⚠️Smut warning⚠️ Message me if you have anything you would like me to add or think would... More

Book Introduction
Welcome
Riddle
Disobey
Partners
The party #1
The party #2
The Chocolate Frog
The secret
So the hunt begins?
The Daily Prophet
"Friends?"
Potions
Tryouts
The Astrotomy Tower
Cheater
Hooked
First Night
The Letters (Continued)
A knife?
A/N
The begining of winter break
Dares
The Silk Dress
"I'm All Yours"
"One More"
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

The letters

11.1K 225 181
By Selenalpz

Chapter 18

I look at myself for a bit longer before I walked into the shower...the warm water hitting me right away. Feeling refreshing against my skin. I grab his mint-scented Shampoo and conditioner for my hair. His Tea Tree & Mint scented body wash to wash my entire body.

When I was finally done with my shower I wrapped myself in the towel and walked out of the shower then out of the Bathroom, into Draco's bedroom.

Draco wasn't in here anymore...he must of left right after I walked into the Bathroom So I walk over to grab my trunk and place it on the bed. I open my trunk then take out some clothes that Pansy picked out for me before I left.

I picked out a black graphic t-shirt with a black skirt...I change into them, along with a new Bra and Panties. I looked back into my trunk and Pulled out some green boots. I after I put the boots on I then walk towards a full-length mirror that was on the wall so that I could look at how the full outfit looked together...I loved it!s

I brush my hair out and then I put everything back into the trunk once again and after I head out of his room. I walk out into the hallway and the first thing that hit me was the smell of Pancakes. The hall was long and I couldn't find the stairs...and even though it was morning and light was coming from the windows it was still poorly lit.

I continue to make my way down the hall until finally, I could see the stairs.

I walk down them and now am in the living room...my heels hitting the marble floor as I made my way into the kitchen. Narcissa was cooking up Breakfast in there.

"Good morning, Mrs. Malfoy"

"Good morning Dear and Please call me Mum" And as soon as she said that she turned to look at me "Oh dear, am so sorry! I didn't mean to say that...with your mum passing away...I can't believe what you are going throu-"

"No! You're fine...I actually don't mind" she gives me a slight smile "May I help?" I question her

"You don't need to... I've got it"

"Please I insist...I would love to help you"

"If you insist," She says right after. She hands me an apron and I put it on...to be honest I was soo confused about why she was cooking...I was expecting one of the house-elves to be making Breakfast.

She tells me to get working on the bacon while she starts to make the omelets so I do but then after a while, she excused herself from the kitchen and said she would be back in a minute while I continue to make more bacon when suddenly I feel arms around my waits.

"Hello Luv, What are you making" Draco pulls me in closer and puts his chin on my shoulder while looking down at the frying pan

"Bacon...do you want to try some," I say as I turn around to face him with a piece of bacon in my hand

"I definitely want to try some," He said with a smirk as his hands were still on my hips while I try to give him a bite of the Bacon "I wasn't talking about the Bacon, Luv" he moves the Bacon away from his face and then pushes his lips against mine.

Our tounges danced in a perfect rhythm as he pushed me even closer to him which startles me causing me to drop the piece of Bacon on the floor. "Draco-" I moan out as I try to catch my breath by pulling away but he pushes his lips back onto mine. When his lips touch mine once again it sends shivers down my spine. He gently grabs ahold of my thighs, he picks me up and places me on the counter without any warning as I grab his neck and pull him in closer.

Every time he kissed me it was like I lost any common sense...I needed more as soon as he touched me. I needed him as much as he needed me...I could never seem to get enough of him.

"Draco! Your mom" I quickly say when I hear a door close from a distance. I push him away just enough for me to be able to jump off of the counter. He smirks at me as he wipes his bottom lip with his thumb. He moves closer to a counter and takes a piece of Bacon as his mom walks into the kitchen with Dobby right beside her.

She smiles at both of us before she grabs a plate piled up with pancakes and she hands them to Dobby "Remember Dobby...Mr. Malfoy can't see these"

"Dobby thanks you on behalf of the other house-elves," He says with a wide smile on his face before he walks out to what I think was towards the garden

"How is the Bacon dear?" Narcissa questions Draco

"Amazing" He replies but I was certain he wasn't talking about The food.

Narcissa asks me and Draco to grab the plates and set them on the Island where there were four barstools so we did. I sit on one of the Barstools at the end and Draco leaves an empty seat between us when he sits to my right. Narcissa goes ahead and places a pancake, omelet, and hashbrown on both of our plates as well on hers and Mr. Malfoy's plate.

"I would love to join you but Lucius does not enjoy eating here" Narcissa confesses as she grabs both of their plates

"I understand mum, it's fine" I respond to her with a small smile and she gives me one in return before she walks out of the kitchen

It was quiet while we ate but then out of nowhere Draco chuckles which catches my attention "Mum?" Draco questions me with a smirk on his face

"Don't worry...we aren't related" I jokingly say which causes him to let out a small chuckle "She asked me to call her that"

"Of course she did...You don't have to call her that if you don't want" He said in an embarrassed yet flustered tone as he turned to look at me

"I don't mind...unless you don't want me to call her tha-" I stopped talking right away when Draco's father walked into the kitchen as both Me and Draco looked up at him

"Why would I care?" Draco responded coldly as he looks away from his father and continues to eat the food from his plate...Lucius walks past the island where Me and Draco were sitting and grabs two cups that were filled with coffee before he walks away not saying a word to both of us. I turn to look at Draco but he was still eating

"What's wrong?" I question him in a confused tone and he stops eating for a moment before he gets up from the barstool

"Nothing" He quickly says before he starts to walk out of the Kitchen walking past Dobby as he enters Dobby starts talking which makes Draco stop in his tracks.

"Dobby has brought the mail for Mr. Draco"

"Just leave it on the kitchen counter" Draco quickly responds again before he continues walking out

Dobby looks down at the floor as he makes his way towards the countertop...he tries to place the letters on top but he wasn't tall enough. I get up from the barstool so that I could help him but Dobby flinches "Please don't hit Dobby, Dobby is sorry he offended The Dark Lords' Daughter" He says as he throws his hands up to his head to protect him which causes the envelopes to fall to the ground. I looked at him in shock...this hurts me...I hated when people were scared of me.

I kneel down and start picking up the letters, one by one "Dobby...you didn't offend me. I'm not going to hurt you" I hand him the letters "and I'm Severus Snap's daughter, not The Dark Lords"

He looks at me in confusion "But this letter is for Elizabeth Riddle" He goes through all the letters in his hand, examining all of them in search of my name, and then hands me a specific one. He wasn't lying the letter was addressed to me and it was from Pansy, I carefully open it while I was still on my knees

Dear Elizabeth,

Hey there! Guess who got permission to go to Diagon Alley to visit you? Me and Blaise!
Snape only gave us two hours so hurry and come to the cafe next to Olivandors. We will
be waiting for you there.

From Pansy Parkinson

Dobby was also looking at the letter as I read it. I look up at him "You cannot let anyone know" I beg as I put the letter back into its envelope

"Dobby Promises he won't let masters know," He says as he tries to jump to place the letters on the counter once again and I pick him up so that he could finally reach. He places the letters on the counter and then I put him down gently.

"Dobby is thankful" He bows down to me and then quickly walks away with a smile as he looks at the ground.

I let out a sigh of relief...I didn't trust Snape yet...but I just knew Draco's parents couldn't know who my father was. I get up from the ground and turn around to grab the plates that were on the counter behind me but then suddenly another hand grabs the plates before me

"I got them, sweetie," Narcissa says as she added more plates onto the pile she held in her hand "Who's that letter from?"

"Pansy, she invited me to Diagon Alley...Could I go?"

"Parkinson?" She asks me while she walks over to the sink

"Yes, Pansy Parkinson"

"Oh, what a sweet girl she is! Will she be joining us this Christmas again?"

"Again?"

"Yes! Pansy always stays at the manor with Draco" She was now washing the dishes

"and Blasie right?"

"Blasie dose comes but Pansy stays a couple of days before Blaise...why, is that a problem?" She turns to look at me

"No! Not at all. On second thought I would just go the book store and buy a book" I say with a fake smile

"No need for that! We have a library here in the Manor...Go up the stairs, turn left and it should be the 4th door on the right. Feel free to get any book"

I thank her and then walk out of the Kitchen...I felt something...jealously?...but I had no reason to be, we weren't even together and Pansy said they were just friends so it's not unusual for friends to hand out on Holiday. Will she be coming this week?

Pansy Pansy Pansy was all I would think about right now...I felt more unsure about what she had told me back in Hogwarts which is why am choosing not to go to Diagon Alley.

I take the directions that Narcissa told me and soon I was in the Malfoy's Libary. All of the sections were labeled...Dark Art, Hogwarts History, Fiction, and many more.

It seemed like no one has been here in a long time...the tables had dust on them just like the bookshelves including the books themselves. I walk towards the Dark Arts section and the first book to catch my eye was "The Dark Lords History" I knew very little about The history of Lord Voldemort considering he was my father...I didn't care to find out any more about him than I already knew. I grab the book and look at the cover...It was him as a young boy.

I had seen one picture of him as a Child around the old house but other than that Small picture...there was nothing from his childhood.

He never told me stories...it was always Dark Arts and showing me how he tortured poor people

I sat down at one of the tables after I dusted it off. I continued to read the book but not a single Mention about him having a daughter or wife...No one know the whole story...what he did to me and my mother. Which enrages me. I don't remember much about my mum other than one song she used to hum when I was having a nightmare and most of the fights she would have with him.

I continue reading and then it goes on to talk about the Potter Family...

Poor Harry. I thought...Even though he hurt me...I couldn't dismiss the fact that he had suffered...because of Voldemort, because of my father.

I tried to not be scared by Voldemort...half of the deaths he was credited for were false so that people would fear him more but don't get me wrong he has done things that were far worst.

This is why I taught myself spells to protect myself in secret, away from Noah. I couldn't let Noah know the truth about me but I also had to learn so that I could protect myself from Voldemort even though I knew It wouldn't be enough...I wasn't strong enough

I quickly close the book shut...I couldn't even handle a stupid book about him without feeling like this...thinking about what he could do to me...How he could hurt me...my breathing started getting faster and I started to feel hot all of a sudden...the feeling that I was trapped and that I couldn't move

Thoughts about Pansy, Draco, and Voldemort were going through my mind as I was sitting with the book in front of me. I was too focused on not having another attack while a single tear falls down my cheek when the door opens. It had already been an hour since I first came in here.

"Are you okay dear? I just came to let you know that your room is finished and you can start putting your things in there"

"Yes, I'm fine Mum...which room is it?"

"The room to the right of Draco's" I got up from the seat and then before I could walk out she calls out for me. I turn around and then she says "I hate to ask you this but...could you take Draco's laundry up to his room since your going up there. He hates when I go in his room and organize his dresser when he's not here"

"Yeah sure," I say with a small smile "Where are his clothes?"

"Outside his door Dear" I then walk out and close the door I make my way to Draco's room and when I reach it his laundry basket was on the floor next to the door with his letters on top of them...I wonder where he went.

I first open the door and then bend down to pick up the small laundry basket that didn't have many clothes in them. I walk into his room and dump his clothes onto the bed, I start to fold them which took a while but when I was done I opened the first drawer and I saw that his t-shirts were in there.

I walk to the bed and grab all of the t-shirts and then neatly place them in the drawer and when I was finally done...

I open the second drawer...

How was this chapter?

Part 2 will be coming soon!

The next part might come when this chapter reaches 75 Votes 🤷🏻‍♀️🖤

So Don't forget to leave a vote and also, go follow me on my insta (dracomalfoy_fanpage_12) where I post sneak peeks and do polls about my story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 4.4K 80
{DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER OR THE CHARACTERS AND THEIR DIALOG. IN ONLY OWN MY CHARACTER AND SOME OF THE DIALOG I MAKE UP FOR MY CHARATERS...
231K 6.3K 47
𝙀𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙨𝙩 (.𝙣) 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙗𝙚𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚 - Olivia Wind...
300K 5.2K 14
Y/n and Draco Malfoy were being forced into an arranged marriage by their parents. Only to find out they hate each other since Draco used to bully an...
305K 5.2K 35
The Mysterious New Girl. I Can't Fall In Love With Her. But It's Too Late For That. I Think I Already Have. ~ I felt a strong hand grab at my wris...