Interview With The Author [Bo...

By ChatDies

*Completed* Check out these awesome interviews with some new and amazing authors! More

Interview With The Author [Book Two]
Interview With Psychology_Stud
Interview With Darkdemon125
Interview With KristiiKitt
Interview With LaLa3445
Interview With Zanna480
Interview With DragonRider120
Interview With Makayla_Salvatore15
Interview With WritterAli
Interview With Babykay1494
Interview With Taylorwut
Interview With WeWereForever
Interview With Rainjays
Interview With A_Chelsea_Smile
Interview With Louislover81
Interview With Twightfan
Interview With Skywriter123
Interview With FallingInRomance
Interview With Mysteria12345
Interview With Emcalifo
Interview With Somendra
Interview With LaciDenise
Interview With TheSaddestFear
Interview With MariaLuvsCandy
Interview With Scarleneenelracs
Interview With ForeverWolves
Interview With Yuki_Shuichi
Interview With Blueeyesdragon101
Interview With KrystalMarie
Interview With PaigeyLou
Interview With TorynnLewis
Interview With ThornEyes
Interview With Palenomian101
Interview With L0V3ILY
Interview With CocoSkyes
Interview With Queen_Elixir
Interview with Helvetica
Interview With GoldLumos9886
Interview with Pearloftheocean
Interview With XxBelovedxX
Interview With TeaIsLeafJuice
Interview With Elsceey4321
Interview With Dogpower77
Interview With Mercedemayhem
Interview With Sincerelydeep

Interview With KilimanGreene

41 3 1
By ChatDies

11 Questions About You!          

1. Name and/or Nickname(s):

Brandon  

2. Age:  

14  

3. Username(s):

KilimanGreene  

4. Favorite Color(s):

BLUE!  

5. Favorite Band(s)/Musician(s):

Florence + The Machine, Frank Sinatra, Andrews Sisters, Bing Crosby, Ink Spots!  

6. Favorite Drink:

Anything laced with Mango Juice  

7.What's your favorite book and why?

To Kill A Mockingbird is my favorite book, it is incredibly dramatic, and one of the main characters, Atticus Finch acts as the father figure I never had.  

8. Who’s your hero?

Gregory Peck, (Plays Atticus Finch in the To Kill A Mockingbird Movie) Because he practically WAS Atticus Finch in real life, which was why he embodied Atticus so well. He also has his birthday one day before mine. :)  

9. If you could score yourself on how good of an author you are, 1-10, what would your number be?

I would say an 8 :)  

10. What's your favorite hobby, besides reading or writing?

Swimming, debates, politics (I'm on a swim team!)  

11. Would you like to give your fans/readers your Facebook, Tumblr or Twitter?  

Eeh, no, I like the sense of anonymity I get on wattpad.  

---------------------------------------------------------  

10 Questions About Your Writing and Books!  

1. What are the names of all your books and their short summaries?

My only story is 'Come Out From The Shores And To Your Slaughter' It is a courtroom/investigative/political thriller for teens that explores social injustice and moral insanity.     

2. Are any of those books completed?  And if so, which ones?

'The Shores is not currently completed.

3. Would you or have you ever put a book on hold indefinitely?

Nope.  

4. Which of your book is/was your favorite to write, which do you update most often, which is the easiest to write for you and which do you dislike the most? (and why?)

Well, 'The Shores' is almost impossible, the mystery 'whodunit' element of the story was almost impossible for me to write because I had to work through the story to find out MYSELF who actually committed the crime. It is the most impossible story, because there's also the fact-checking and making sure I do the time period some justice.      

5. How long does it usually take you to write a complete chapter, editing included if you do edit?

Maybe about a day, I am a speed reader and writer. I have an eye for detail. If not one day, then maybe two or three days.  

6. If you could recommend one of your books for someone to read, completed or in progress, which would it be?

My only story 'The Shores' makes teenagers look smart, even though most teenagers are not the sharpest tools in the box.  

7. What's your favorite part of a book to write?

The climax and the falling action, that's often the time I've gotten over my writer's block and then I can complete it with my whole soul.  

8. What is your least favorite part to write?

The rising action and beginning, cause that's when I'm still unsure of where the story is headed and that's when I most often get my writer's block.  

9. Is there a book (possibly not even posted on an eBook site) that you are embarrassed to have even THOUGHT about writing?

Nope, Haven't been to that phase yet,  

10. How many other eBook/Writing websites do you use to post your stories and which ones are they?

Wattpad is the only one I go on anymore, I used to go to Worthyofpublishing and Writer's cafe. I HATE figment. It's so not as advanced as Wattpad.  

--------------------------------------------------------

10 Questions About What You Think of Wattpad!  

1. What was the first thought in your mind when you found this eBook-ing website?

I thought it was all overwhelming.  

2. After first starting Wattpad, how easy was it for you to figure out how to use it?

I had some trouble with finding out how to really polish the story off as a title and the chapter divides.  

3. If you could change one thing about Wattpad or the Wattpad App, what would it be?

I would let everyone advertise for free!!  

4. What's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

The fact that your story could look so professional and the users are very constructive!  

5. Whose your favorite author on here, and what's your favorite book written by them?

I don't really follow a lot of stories, it is extremely hard to pique my interest in a wattpad story.  

6. How many fans is the perfect number for you?

Infinity! Or maybe like, 1,000 a clean thousand.  

7. What do you think should be done to make less-popular authors on here, more popular?

Reward the people who go out and read some undiscovered gems!    

8. What's your favorite genre of book to read on here?

Historical Fiction, those stories are usually the most thought out stories, it takes some planning to write a Historical Fiction, and that's why I think that only the smartest writers write about it.  

9. What 'Undiscovered Gem' on Wattpad do you recommend most for reading (yours or someone else's)?

I seriously have no recommendation, I want to be humble and not recommend mine.  

10. And over all, what would you rate Wattpad (on a score of 1-10) and if you’ve used any other eBook-ing websites, how do they compare?

11! :)

---------------------------------------------------

10 Rather Random Questions!  

1. Can you unjumble this word:  haugtelr

No idea LOL  

[Laughter] 

2. Fill in the blank: I want to lick a ___________?  

lollipop 

3. What's your favorite symbol that you can make on the keyboard?

 8D

4. What is your favorite word?

Dog :)

5. Whats the magic word?

Please!

6. Do you like clowns?

Why yes I do.

7. What's your favorite flavor of yogurt? 

Mango!

8. Can you swim?  

Heck yeah! I'm on the USA swim team!

9. What's your favorite flavor of bubblegum?

Mango!

10. Have you ever flown a toy airplane?

No :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

653K 1.1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...