You can't choose both ( R.j.L...

By cxlupin

When Willow banks joins the order after her Uncle Kingsley takes her in, she realises the brewing war is the... More

Aurthors note <3
Greetings
Stars and sunrise
Analysis
You
Escort you
Dancing
Idiot
Stay
Hypocrite
I'll umderstamd
You love me
happy
Easy
Finally
Suggestions
Where to begin
Fun night
Truth or dare
Games
Gemini
Sorry :(

Confession

4.7K 222 305
By cxlupin

"Oh god yes...d-don't stop...oh Willow!"

Remus sunk his hand into her chocolatey locks, the back of his head pressing into the pillow, eyes scrunched up, his mind in a state of complete and utter disbelief at the sensation his entire body was feeling.

She sucked tightly around his hard cock, her lips sliding up and down his member, her tongue massaging the sensitive tip perfectly as she went.

He was the biggest she had ever taken so it was hard for her to reach his whole length, therefore using her hand to massage what she couldn't get to.

"Oh darling" she heard him moan from above her, making her stomach ache in want.

She loved hearing men moan, and hearing this man moan, all because of her was a completely different level of hot.

"O-okay...okay stop now I'm going to-" he attempted to pull himself away as he felt his orgasm build more and more, not expecting her to swallow his load.

But her grip around his cock tightened and she hollowed her cheeks, causing his body to jolt forward in pleasure.

"Oh fuck!" He exclaimed, "Don't stop...god willow don't-don't...oh wow"

He gripped a fistful of her hair tightly, causing her to let out a large moan of pleasure, feeling his hips buck into her throat, his head flying back and one arm holding him up in his sitting position.

She felt his cock throb against her lips as his cum ran down her throat perfectly, swallowing it all she wiped her lip with her thumb and looked up at him with a smirk.

"Good?" She chuckled, admiring his blushing and flustered state, breath heaving, eyes still closed, looking ever so sexy.

"Get here now" he laughed, grabbing her face in his hands as he slammed their lips together and fell down onto the bed, laughing into each other, their lips dancing against the others with bright grins plastered across them.

"That was incredible" he whispered after a while.

"Yes it was" she sighed happily, running her fingers along his bare chest, his shirt being discarded quite some time ago.

"Listen...I know you only...I'm-you only did this because you were angry and I-I may have taken advantage of that for my own gain, I shouldn't have I-"

"I'm not angry?" She stated in confusion, eye brows furrowed, both lay on their side, facing each other, heads rested in their hands, elbows digging into the mattress as he trailed his gentle finger tips up and down her arm and she did the same against his chest.

"You're not?" He questioned curiously, "But...you were crying, surely you feel some anger towards him?"

"Well yeah..." she chuckled, "More sadness then anger, but I didn't...um, well do that with you to get back at him"

"You didn't?" He replied in even more shock.

"No!" She laughed, "I wouldn't do that"

"Oh..." he stated slowly, eyes drifting off, eyebrows creased in thought until feeling her hand resting against his cheek, snapping his eyes back to her.

"I did it because I wanted to" she stated surely, looking deep into his ocean blue eyes with a reassuring smile, "I wanted to Remus"

He rested his hand against her cheek once more and nodded, swallowing hard as he etched his head closer to hers and let their lips meet gently.

"I like kissing you" she hummed gently with a small smile, her forehead rested against his, feeling him chuckle lightly against her.

"Right back at you, Miss Banks" he smirked, nudging her nose with his cheekily as she giggled against his mouth.

"Can we stay here for a bit longer? I know we have to leave eventually but-" she sighed before feeling him shake his head and a tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear lovingly.

"We can stay here for however long you like, Willow" he smiled, looking down at her grateful expression, his heart racing in his chest just that little bit faster then usual as her bright green eyes met his.

"Okay..." she grinned, "How about I get us some tea and we can just spend the rest of the day up here?"

"Sounds marvellous darling" he grinned back, placing his lips against hers once more and then watching with a happy smile as she jumped up off the bed giddily and ran to the door.

"Willow?" He called quickly before she could open the door, her head snapping back to him with a small smile, "I'm glad you didn't do this out of anger...I um...I wanted you to...to want to do it"

"I want to...don't worry" she smiled sweetly, before swinging the door open and walking out.

"Oh...um-hello again" Came the blonde's voice from the top of the stairs Willow had just jogged down, causing her to spin round at the voice, seeing her wipe the back of her wet blonde curls with the towel perched around her shoulders.

"Oh-um...hi?" She stated awkwardly, rolling on the back of her heels as the woman fought for something to say in her mind.

"So I'm-I'm assuming you and Sirius were together or something?" She winced, scratching the back of her head uncomfortably.

"No...we really weren't" Willow scoffed, waving her hand in the air, "Don't worry about it honestly, it wasn't your fault, you didn't know"

"Oh thank god" the blonde sighed in relief, "Thankyou...I was terrified you were going to think I was some girl who just sleeps around for the fun of it or something?"

"No" Willow laughed back fondly, "I don't think that...like I said, you didn't know"

"Okay...well Thankyou, I feel better now" Emmeline chuckled, "and again, I'm really sorry"

"It's honestly fine" She sighed back with a small smile, "See you around I guess"

Lifting her hand in goodbye, she spun back around and jogged down the stairs.

Well at least he didn't pick a bitch to sleep with, she thought to herself, she was actually rather nice, a bit ditsy, but nice.

She pulled herself into the kitchen, her mind still on a little buzz from her giddy hour with Remus.

She had a small and excited smile on her face as she strolled into the kitchen and to the kettle, placing it on the hob to boil and turning around absentmindedly to lean against the counter.

"JESUS!" She exclaimed, jumping out of her skin, hand clutched over her chest as her eyes fell on Sirius who was still sat in his kitchen chair, leaning back, one hand twirling a glass of whiskey around on the table and the other gripping the arm of his wooden chair tightly, "You scared me to death!!"

"Sorry" he mumbled back quietly.

"Why do you look like that?" She questioned sharply, nodding to his sad and unenthusiastic demeanour.

"What?" He questioned, not really listening to her.

"I said why do you look like that...all depressed and woe is me?" She huffed, watching his eyes turn sad once again.

"I shouldn't have done it...I-I-I'm sorry" he whispered desperately, eyes pleading for forgiveness.

His heart dropped watching her roll her eyes and turn back around to the kettle that was now screeching to be taking off the stove.

"Willow? Please listen to me" he begged, his eyes staring at her back whilst she poured the kettle into a small teapot.

"I shouldn't have slept with her okay? I was just angry...you kissed Moony and...and I got jealous, I know you were just trying to distract him but-"

"You said consistency!!" She shouted, slamming the teapot on the counter and spinning around with flaming eyes, "You promised!! And then shit all over it!!"

"I know!!" He shouted back in a begging tone, "And I shouldn't have, I know I shouldn't have, of course I regret it I-"

"14 fucking years Black...you wanted me to be the first in 14...fucking...years. Do you have any idea how big of a deal that was for me? How nervous I was? How perfect I wanted it to be? For both of us?" She felt tears brimming her eyes again as she spoke, "Yet you would have just let anyone do it wouldn't you? You don't care who it is as long as they have a pulse...because that's exactly what I was to you... a warm body"

She grabbed the teapot and stormed out of the kitchen, the door shutting behind her and hearing Sirius swipe everything off the side in a fit of rage, causing her to flinch at the clattering and crashes in the other room, her eyes flickering shut as a lone tear trickled down her cheek.

Inhaling deeply and letting out the shaky breath, she shook her head to get over herself and walked up the stairs, her chest rather tight from moments before.

"You're tea has arrived" she called out, walking into the bedroom and seeing it empty, "Remus?"

"Out here" he called from the balcony, "Bring the tea"

She walked outside with a curious expression, seeing him sat against the wall with a cigarette perched in between his lips cooly, the smoke twirling around above him.

"I hope you don't mind" he gestured to the smoke, "I may have stolen one"

"So a werewolf and a thief?" She smirked teasingly, "Your the full package"

"Aren't I just" he chuckled, patting the floor next to him, watching her lower herself down and place the teapot in front of them.

"So are we out here for a reason or...?" She questioned, looking at him simply stare at the sky around them both.

"I couldn't watch the sunset with you, people would see us, and then ask questions on why a professor and student were spending so much time together...but I can now" he shrugged, turning his head with a small smile as he passed her the cigarette, "Plus I know you prefer sunsets to sunrises"

"How do you know that?" She chuckled, resting her head against his shoulder whilst they watched the sky fade from blue to orange, gradually thoughout the evening.

"Because I know you, Willow" he mumbled honestly, taking her hand in his and intertwining their fingers, "And it's because I know you, I know that what we did back there...as incredible as it was...you did it for the wrong reasons"

She felt his hand tightened around hers to reassure her it was okay and that he wasn't angry.

"I-I'm sorry Remus...I know I shouldn't have" she whispered painfully, "It's just-"

"Tell me" he sighed pleadingly, turning himself around so his body was facing her, and pulling her onto his lap, her legs wrapped around his waist, sat against her outstretched legs under the sunset, "tell me what your thinking love...please?"

Fiddling with the hair at the back of his neck, her eyes resting against his chest as she thought, she let out a loud sigh, allowing her eyes to flicker shut and nodded.

"I thought I was inlove with you" she whispered painfully, feeling his gentle caresses against her hip come to a halt, "Back in Hogwarts, we would spend so much time together, and it was clear that I had feelings for you...I mean, even you saw that right?"

"No I didn't" he shook his head slowly, his movements now continuing as she talked.

"Well...yeah, I did, anyways...I thought I was, I spent so many nights with Kingsley on Easter and Christmas term talking about you, not giving him any name but still telling him about this guy" she chuckled bitterly at her own pathetic ness, dropping her head with a shake.

"Please continue" he whispered, resting his hand against her cheek, his thumb gentle against her cheek bone.

"You heard my when I was dancing with Sirius...I said I want consistency...and your not that are you?" She huffed painfully, feeling him sink under her, "You walk in and out of my life, you walked in my life in my last year of Hogwarts and then back out of it again so effortlessly, then back in it at the end of summer and now look at us" she gestured between the two, her sat on his lap as he looked up at her sadly.

"How easy is it going to be for you to leave again? Because I can't take it Remus" she whispered shakily, "Sirius promised me consistency knowing you couldn't give it to me and even he broke that"

"I left Hogwarts because Snape told the school I was a werewolf" he sighed out of the blue, catching her curiosity, hoping she'd get the truth from him, maybe a small stepping stone, "He told the school and I knew Dumbledore would start getting howlers and letters ordering my resignation because they wouldn't want their children being taught by...well, people like myself"

He looked up into her forest green eyes and let his head fall to the side sadly, his hands now holding her face, looking deeply into her confused eyes.

"I could have dealt with that" he whispered, "the howlers, the letters, because I would have been supported...you know what I couldn't deal with?"

"What?" She whispered, watching his eyes glass over slightly.

"You finding out the next morning what I was and labelling me a beast...seeing that look in your eyes that everyone else usually held, fear, disgust...not you, I had to go, I couldn't bare to see that look...I-It...It would break me"

"You left because of me?" She whispered painfully, watching him nod with the slightest jolt of his head, his hands dropping to his sides and away from her face as his entire body consumed itself with grief.

"I-I shouldn't have...I know I shouldn't...b-but...god I was terrified Willow, you don't get it alright?" He huffed in exhausted "Not only did I watch my best friends son look at me that way for a few moments after he found out about me, I watched every single one of my students, my colleagues, people who use to be my friends...all turn their back on me, bar a few, I couldn't watch that happen with the woman I lo-"

He cut himself off rather abruptly, clearing his throat awkwardly and lifting his fist to his lips as he turned a bright red.

"I-I mean...I mean you" he stuttered.

She watched his shade of scarlet, her eyes wide at the words she heard nearly slip out of his mouth.

"R-Remus?" She asked slowly, craning her head to meet his dropped and uncomfortable eyes, "Finish your sentence"

"W-what?" He croaked out, brows knitted as he swallowed hard and looked into her kind eyes.

"Finish you sentence...properly this time" she stated gently, her hand rested against his scarred cheek and smiling to herself as she watched his eyes close at her touch, leaning his head further into her hand.

He lifted up his large and warm palm, holding it against the one against his face.

"I couldn't watch that happen...with the woman I love"

{A/N}
So just a quick poll so far...

~Remus?

Or

~Sirius?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 373 22
After falling in love with Sirius Black once, Remus doesn't think he can do it again. The Marauders (plus Lily, of course) all moved in together afte...
1.5M 45.9K 47
In which Josie Longbottom falls for her best friend. started 13.02.20 finished 19.04.20
2.8K 310 21
𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥. 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝. 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞...
7.2K 865 182
everyone show a little love to my own fan art above ^^ a marauders fan fiction portraying the heartbreaking love of Sirius Black and Remus Lupin i re...