pregnant and missing

By dxaisyy

Marinette's life had completely changed after this. She did have support from her parents and Ayla but she di... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chaper 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
A/N
New story

chapter 5

1.4K 25 29
By dxaisyy

(WARNING THIS CHAPTER HAS A BIT OF SIN IN IT IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE SKIP THE PART WHERE IT STARTS AND ENDS I WILL GIVE A WARNING)

{Marinette's POV}

"Y-you're p-pregnant?" He asked as if he didn't believe me.

I nodded while still looking down to the ground.

"Well.. c-congratulations I g-guess." He said disappointed while looking away.

"Y-you don't u-understand K-Kitty.." I replied.

"I-I am pregnant w-with your baby C-Chat."

He looked up and looked me in the eyes. I kept looking ow of embarrassment. He grabbed my chin softle and made me look him in the eyes.

"A-are you m-mad?" I asked him sad.

He looked at me and then kissed me gentle.

"I could never be mad at you princess, I love you and I want to raise our baby together." He said and I looked surprised at him.

He pulled me closer and kissed me again.

"I love you too Kitty." I said giggling.

"How long..?"

"3 months. Haven't you noticed my baby bump?" I replied chuckling.

He chuckled softly and kissed me on my cheek.

"I have to go now but I'll be back soon. I promise." He said and then took off.

I went down with a big smile.

"OMG THAT ENT AWESOME GIRL!" Alya yelled.

"You promised me you wouldn't listen!" I sad giggling.

"Well 1. He loves you like a lot 2. he wants to keep the baby and raise him/her with you!" She told me.

"Your right and I guess I love him too."

We prepared for bed and I felt a bit sick again.

"Oh no not again." I said while running to the bathroom.

"You okay in there?"

I came out and nodded.

Meanwhile I was changing into my pjs.

"OMG, I see a baby bump!" She said giggling.

"Yes!" I replied giggling.

"We should get ready for bed." I said and we went to bed.

a month and a half later

"Hey princess." He told me when he cam into my room.

"Hey Kitty!"

I looked at him and blushed.

"Kitty.. I have an appointment in 3 days. I would like you to come with me.. But, not as Chat Noir." I said while blushing.

"I thought you would never ask me princess."

"When will you uhm reveal your identity?" I asked.

Tomorrow same time, I will pick you up." He said smiling.

(SIN STARTS HERE)

I kissed him and he kissed back. He pushed me against the wall and kissed me intenser. I put my legs around his waist. He slippen his tongue in my mouth, he explored it like a cave. I softly moaned and he started kissing my neck.

(HERE IT ENDS)Dr. Evans

beep beep

I looked at him with a sad face.

"Well you should go Kitty. And thank you, for everything." I said and gave him a fast kiss on his cheek.

"Bye princess he murmured." He said and he left.

I couldn't wait for tomorrow and I gave Tikki a big hug and gave her a cookie.

"This is a good idea Marinette!" She said with a high voice and I knew that she was right.

the next day

For once I woke up early and was excited for the day. I didn't wake Tikki up because I knew she was extremely tired. I hopped out of bed and brushed my teeth. Then I felt my morning sickness again and hd to puke again but I didn't really mind. I chose my outfit for today: A fair of jeans my mom made for my pregnancy and a big sweater.

"Tikki wake up, we have to go." I said an gave her a cookie as she went into my bag.

I went downstairs and grabbed a croissant for on my way to school.

"Bye Maman, bye Papa!" I said and left to school.

I slowly ate my croissant on my way to school. Once I arrived at school I immediately walked into class and sat next to Alya.

"How are you?" She asked me and looked ate me with a smile.

"Fine just some morning sickness and my back." I replied and smiled.

"Hello there MariTRASH." Chloe said and I rolled my eyes.

"Leave her along Chloe." Adrien said to her.

"Are you okay Marinette?"

I nodded and took out my notebook from my bag. I took some notes off the lesson. Then we worked in silence.

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng?"

I looked up and saw Ms. Bustier and the principal.

"Could you come with us?" They said.

I looked confused but walked with them. We went into the principals office.

"Miss. Dupain-Cheng, your mother just called us to tell about your condition. We wanted to tell you that we are completely fine with it." they explained.

"Oh.. Okay thank you." I said as I walked back to class.

"What was that about?" Alya asked as soon as we left the classroom.

"You know.."

"Ohh."

"So uhm.. I'll be getting ready! Chat Noir is coming today ya know." I said excited and chuckled.

"I know girlie! you should go but call me later!"

I walked home and went upstairs as soon as I was home. I got ready before Chat Noir came.

"How do I look Tikki?" I asked while I turned around.

I had chosen a black dress and I had curled my hair.

"Beautiful!"

"Hey princess."

"Kitty!" I hugged him tightly.

"Shall we go?" He asked me.

"We shall." I giggled.

He picked me up and brought me to the eiffel tower. He kissed me gentle andI kissed him back.

"Are you ready Mari?" he murmured.

I nodded.

"claws in." He said and I saw. green flash.

I opened my eyes and saw Adrien. Adrien Agreste.

"A-Adrien? you are Chat Noir?!"

"Disappointed?" He whispered.

"N-no not at all! I am so glad its you!" I kissed him and he chuckled.

And so continued the night.

two days later

I had called Adrien to come over so I could introduce him to my parents before we went to the appointment.

"Come in Kitty!"

"Gladly princess."

"Maman, Papa! Come down please!"

They came down and saw Adrien and Marinette sit on the sofa.

"Maman, Papa I would like you to meet the father of my baby!" She said nervously.

"It is a pleasure to meet both of you!" He said to her parents.

"Sweetie is this the boy you always talk about?" She asked giggling.

"Maman!"

"The pleasure is ours young man."

They talked a bit but Marinette had to get to her appointment so they left. When they arrived they were followed Dr. Evans. I layed down and Adrien sat down next to me. He grabbed my hand.

"Hello welcome back, is this your baby daddy?" She asked Marinette.

"Yes, this is Adrien." I said.

"Well let us start." She said.

She looked at our baby and she looked concerned.

"Oh.. Well that explains!" She said.

"I-is something w-wrong?" I asked her while I held back my tears.

"Actually not at all! I didn't notice it first but it turns out you are having twins! Would 6you lie to know there genders?" She said.

I couldn't believe my ears and looked at Adrien. He looked back and he looked pale.

"We would like to know the genders!" They said at the same time.

"Congratulations you are having a boy and a girl!"

"I couldn't hold back my tears and started crying.

"What's wrong?" Adrien asked concerned.

"Nothing.. Just the hormones." I mumbled.

Adrien got a call and he said that he had to go. I nodded and walked home on my own. I went upstairs and hugged Tikki tightly.

word count: 1298

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 694 30
After years of trying to defeat Hawkmoth, Ladybug and Chat Noir finally did it. Now at 22 years old, Marinette and Adrien are happily married, life...
Princess By Ella

Fanfiction

96.7K 4.4K 22
"You are my Princess, Marinette. You know that. Don't ever forget it!" They say that words can change lives, but for Marinette, an ordinary Parisian...
238K 5.8K 30
"What is Marinette doing?" Adrien said. This was the fifth time she rejected his invitation to hangout and she was avoiding him at school. There was...
215K 7.1K 13
Marinette befriends Chat Noir, even though he doesn't know about her alter ago Ladybug. When she disappears on her way to Alya's, what will happen? W...