Louder Than Words (Lesbian St...

By DanniNightShade

Cover by Yukuma Bear https://www.redbubble.com/people/pint-sizedpanda/shop?asc=u Our discord https://discord... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Epilogue

Chapter 55

1K 71 2
By DanniNightShade

Evania had to bite her tongue, hard not to scream out loud. But Sylvia didn't look like she was struggling at all. The succubus was casually looking out the window, resting her chin on her hand as she did so.

Evania on the other hand, tried to grab some part of the tail currently invading her clothing, but the succubus didn't give any sort of reaction like she was hoping.

The filthy succubus had probably been practicing, so she could be more discrete.

She was holding it just far enough away where the tip of the appendage was simply toying with her, under her clothes. But it couldn't get any further. And the succubus was ruthless, timing her motions just right to angle them for a bump in the road.

Janet was sitting less than a few feet in front of them, casually driving her car and blissfully unaware of what the succubus was doing to her best friend. Her human nose couldn't pick up the change in scent, and they were sitting far enough apart that nothing could be gauged on sight.

She expected that Sylvia's new color on her tail would have given her away, instead it seemed like Sylvia had managed to successfully hide the glowing purple parts of her tail behind Evania's body or under her clothes, and the black part was practically invisible to Janet's human eyes.

The car jerked slightly over a bump and Evania covered her mouth with her free hand, barely managing to stifle her gasp.

Sylvia, no! We can't do this, she's right there! Evania hissed into Sylvia's mind.

That's what makes it so fun. Sylvia teased, though her tail seemed to ease up a bit, slithering backwards and away from her goal.

Janet will never forgive me if I let you fuck me in the back of her car. Evania answered.

I mean, I guess I can wait till we get home. But it's gonna be rough. I don't know what might happen. Sylvia teased.

We have to wait. There's no way I can keep quiet like this. Evania confessed.

Sylvia seemed to nod to herself before her tail slithered backwards, and Evania finally released it with a sigh of relief. Sure she was really turned on, and part of her really wanted to find out what would happen if they continued. But she had far too much respect for her best friend.

Sylvia on the other hand, the shameless succubus that she was, simply took hold of her own tail and placed the tip into her own mouth like she was enjoying a lollipop.

Evania blinked at the action, though Sylvia was still staring out the window.

You did not. Evania hissed.

"Hmm?" Sylvia asked, looking back over at Evania. "Did you want one too?"

Janet glanced over at the rearview mirror. "I guess I shouldn't be surprised you have candy."

"Would you like some?" Sylvia asked.

"Sure." Janet answered, reaching her hand over her shoulder, waiting for a treat to be placed into it.

For a moment, it looked like Sylvia was going to place her tail into Janet's hand. But thankfully with her free hand she did have a lollipop that she gave her instead. Evania hadn't taken a breath in what was probably minutes, finally remembering that she could breathe.

You are the worst Sylvia! Evania growled getting Sylvia to grin and simply return the tail to her mouth as Janet took the wrapper off her treat before putting it in her own mouth as she continued to drive.

—-

It barely took seconds for Sylvia to pin Evania against the door as they returned to their dorm only just wishing Janet a good night as their friend headed back to their own dorm. A warm velvet tongue licked up the side of Evania's neck and shoulder as her cheek was pressed into the wood.

She couldn't help it. Her body just melted under Sylvia's touch. She wanted nothing more than to drown herself in everything that was the succubus.

She just wanted to-

"HEY SYLVIA! ARE YOU BUSY!?" Came Vanessa's voice from the other side of the door.

Evania was surprisingly the one who growled, though Sylvia only flinched in acknowledgement. Rather than pause, her motions continued as her hands travelled the familiar form of the woman before her.

There was a few knocks on the door. "I'm fully aware of what you intended to do when you got home, but I feel that since I am your self proclaimed best friend I must annoy you."

"If I open this door, I will charm you." Sylvia warned.

"Can I just watch instead?" Vanessa retorted.

"On second thought..." Sylvia muttered, a grin stretching across her face. "Maybe I don't even have to open the door to charm her."

"What was that? There's a door in my way. Can't hear you."

Don't you dare! Evania hissed into Sylvia's mind.

Sylvia's hand slipped into the hem of Evania's pants as she sunk her teeth into the vampire's shoulder. That pleasurable venom already taking an effect. For once Evania dreaded it. She knew Sylvia's plan before it even entered her mind.

Sylvia might not be able to charm Vanessa without being able to look at her, but Evania's voice most certainly could.

Evania's hands reached around herself, trying to grab hold of Sylvia so she could pull her away. When she couldn't find purchase, instead she planted a foot on the door and pushed back into the succubus hard.

Both she and Sylvia landed hard on the floor, with the succubus cushioning Evania's fall. Sylvia yelped in pain, but she was cut off when Evania rolled off her and scrambled away. Sylvia picked herself up and glanced at Evania who was standing on the other side of their TV like she was debating sprinting into her room and locking herself in. Satisfied that Evania was unharmed she picked herself up and opened the door.

Vanessa raised a curious eyebrow, hearing the commotion, only for her eyes to widen as Sylvia's glowed. Before Vanessa could break eye contact, her legs wobbled as her face turned bright red.

"You son of a bi-"

Sylvia closed the door and turned back to Evania. "Are you alright?"

That was mean to Vanessa.

"I warned her." Sylvia answered with a gentle smile. "Are you okay?"

Nervous. Evania answered truthfully. My brain did not associate your joke as a joke.

"I noticed. You actually got scared for a second there." The succubus noted, hopping over the back of the couch to take a seat on it as she watched and waited for Evania to close the distance. "I didn't think I was being too pushy, but at least now I can safely say I found a limit. Don't try to get you to talk for my pranks." She gave Evania a thumbs up which made the vampire roll her eyes as her smile returned.

How long do you think it'll take for Vanessa to get back to her dorm? Evania asked.

"If I had to guess I'd say she was already there." Sylvia stretched out a bit, leaning her head back to stare at the ceiling. "I want to think that was a little harsh, but at the same time she cock blocked me so I can't forgive her so easily."

Evania made her way over to the couch, taking her seat beside Sylvia. As much as she wanted to pretend nothing happened and that she wasn't just terrified of the succubus for a moment, she couldn't. She was trying desperately to forget it, but...

"I'm not going to have sex with you right now." Sylvia noted. "I don't think now would be a good time anymore."

"That's not-"

"You don't have to explain yourself Treasure, I can feel it too." The succubus offered a gentle smile, one filled with guilt. "It won't happen again. Promise."

Evania took a deep breath before leaning over and falling onto Sylvia's lap. She closed her eyes and erased the painful memories with the warmth that radiated off Sylvia's body. She was safe. She was the safest she has ever been here, in this moment. There was no need to think of such awful things when the monster who hurt her was no more, and Sylvia was anything but him.

The succubus reached down, touching her fingertips to Evania's forehead. The vampire's eyes opened for a moment to look up into the loving eyes of her succubus before they closed once more. Sylvia's touch ghosted across her forehead, nose and temples like she was tracing invisible lines across Evania's skin. Her other hand rested peacefully on Evania's stomach, and before long the vampire's hands moved up to hold onto it.

"What's your color Eva?" Sylvia smiled softly.

"Purple."

Sylvia nodded, happy with the answer before she closed her own eyes. She continued to touch Evania until she ended up falling asleep.

Evania woke a few moments after Sylvia's movements stopped where she waited a few minutes for the succubus to fall into a deeper sleep. Eventually she snuck out of Sylvia's grasp and stood before her for a moment. The succubus didn't look particularly comfortable with her head leaned back over the couch. But she would of course put up with it because Evania was comfortable.

Evania took another deep breath, reaching out and turning the succubus a bit before lifting her up. Under normal circumstances it would have looked comical, as Evania was quite a bit smaller than Sylvia. She was almost a foot shorter than the succubus, but carrying her was still effortless, even if she had to be extra careful not to hit her head or feet on something. Eventually though, she made it to Evania's bed and set her down before tucking her in.

Evania climbed into the bed beside her, staring at the sleeping face of the woman who didn't stir at all, likely knowing even in her sleep who exactly was touching and moving her. She seemed just as sound asleep as she was when she was on the couch, yet she had been moved to a completely different space.

"Thank you for taking care of me." Evania whispered, running her thumb across the red head's cheek as she slept. Her peaceful expression was all Evania ever needed in her life. Knowing that Sylvia was happy would bring her all the joy she ever needed. Everything else was just a bonus.

Sylvia's head tilted into Evania's palm, like she was acknowledging the words without being conscious for them. Even in her sleep she wanted her Treasure to know that she was listening.

"You're too good to me. You're always going above and beyond for me, and I don't think I say it enough. But thank you."

"I love you." Evania brushed the tear out of her own eye as she spoke, not releasing Sylvia's face with her other hand. When her eyes reopened to continue to look at her lover's face, Sylvia's tired purple eyes were looking back up at her.

"Why're you cryin'." Sylvia mumbled, her hand reaching up to cup Evania's face just as she was doing to her. She blinked slowly, and once her hand found Evania's face and her thumb gently brushed away a few tears before continuing to sweep back and forth occasionally, she closed her eyes once more. "You okay?"

"I'm okay." Evania agreed. "I'm just happy."

"Happy's good."

"I'm happy that I have you."

"Always will."

"I love you too."

"Love you more."

"I don't know if you can." Evania managed, though her voice cracked as she spoke.

Sylvia's eyes opened once more at the sound of Evania's voice. She raised her head a bit so she could study the vampire's face to try and analyze what was wrong. "Treasure?"

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry. Are you alright? What happened? Bad dream?"

"No. Nothing like that. I just... I was just thinking about how you push down your own needs so easily when you know I need space. I just... I didn't know if I'd ever be able to find a relationship like this and yet here I am."

"That's how relationships work Eva. We sometimes have to sacrifice our own wants and needs for our other half." Sylvia chuckled. "I can't exactly have sex with you while you're terrified of being used for someone else's gain now can I?"

Evania nodded a bit. "But that's not what happened. It was just a prank, and I reacted-"

"You reacted completely normally. You were in a terrible situation Eva. Sometimes you're going to remember that moment and it's going to hurt. There's not a whole lot we can do about it. But we can make new memories. Ones like this where we talk about how it'll never be like that again. Moments like these for you to look back on and see how much we've both grown." Sylvia smiled leaning her head up to place a playful kiss on Evania's nose.

"What's your color Eva?"

"Purple." Evania answered, moving to capture Sylvia's lips with her own. They shared their happy, yet salty kiss as Evania's tears still slid down her cheeks. Sylvia didn't seem to care however, as her smile never faltered as she returned the kiss.

"What's your color Syl?"

"Gold."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 429 50
Things have changed. They loved. They got hurt. Broken promises and lies that they've told. But will the pain they caused will go away? Or will it co...
1K 138 19
Casandra--scion of Abaddon, reaper angel, professional pen-pusher--gets her chance to live life outside the Dream. Solomon Maria, nepo baby, has prob...
349K 17.6K 78
Cover by Yukuma Bear https://www.redbubble.com/people/pint-sizedpanda/shop?asc=u Our discord https://discord.gg/bqHFeZBnWj She has a text channel for...
15.2K 421 62
Okay, okay. It's another succubus/incubus fiction (or fairy tale for some of you), but it's polyamorous ;). ~ The lives of two best friends and their...