For the Love of a daughter (T...

By TallyGreenRadke

Hi my name is Tally Radke. Yes my father It Ronnie Radke. Me and my dad had the typical father daughter rel... More

Chapter 1 : Warped tour
Chapter 2: Ronnie
Chapter 3 : Talking to him
Chapter 4: The date
Chapter 5: The song
Chapter 6:Promise
Chapter 7: Fair
Chapter 8: Maybe Just Maybe
A/N
Chapter 9: Meeting the band
Chapter 10: Date Night
Chapter 11: Just a normal day
Chapter 12: 1 week later
Chapter 13: Broken Promise
Chapter 14: 2 years later
Chapter 15: What!
Chapter 16: Birthday
Chapter 17: Choose your fate
Chapter 18: One day at a time
Chapter 19: Surprise
Chapter 20: Don't know what to name this Chapter
Chapter 21: Welcome Home
Chapter 22: New House
Chapter 23: Lunch with Ronnie
Chapter 24: Beach
A/N
Continue

Chapter 25: Oh Shit

566 14 3
By TallyGreenRadke

Tally P.O.V

I woke up and looked at my phone. I decided to text Jacky. (J=Jacky T=Tally).

T: Hey

Nothing.

T: Look I know your not really talking to anybody right now but I really do need to talk to you can you come over please?

J:Sure be there soon.

I smiled. I got up and went to the bathroom. I got in the shower. I am happy that Jacky is coming over. I may not be dating him anymore but I do still care about him.

I got out of the shower and got dressed. (Outfit on the side). I just put on Eyeliner.  I walked out of the bathroom and went into the living room.  I went to the kitchen and saw a note on the fridge. Hey Tally I am going to go hang out with the guys don't wait up for me -Ricky

I went in the fridge and grabbed a naked juice. I sat on the couch. I was scrolling threw Instagram. Then i herd someone knock on the door. I get up and answer it. It was Jacky. I gave him a hug. He slowly put his arms around me. I let go. " Come in" I said.

He walked in and sat down on the couch. " Do you want anything to drink" I asked.

" No Thanks" Jacky said.

I sat down next to Jacky.  " What's wrong" I asked.

" Nothing " Jacky answered. 

"Jacky I know you you can't lie to me" I said.

" I just can't get over you " Jacky said. "Jacky I get you loved me but my heart wanted Tj. I feel sorry that I did this to you. I never wanted to hurt you. And i never wanted you out of my life. I still want to be friends so what do you say friends? " I asked.

Jacky sighed.  " One thing first " Jacky said.

" What" I asked.

Next thing you know he kissed me. I tried pushing him off but he wouldn't move. " What the hell is this" I herd someone yell. I turn to see Tj. " Tj it's not what it looks like" I said.

" Really It looks like you and Jacky were kissing" Tj said.

"He kissed me!" I said.

" Save it were done" Tj said.

Tj turned around and was about to walk out the door. " Tj please believe me" I cried.

Tj just looked at me then slammped the door. Tears came down my face.  I looked at Jacky.  " Get out " I yelled.

" Tally I- " Jacky said.

" LEAVE" I yelled.

Jacky sighned and left. I went to my room and laid on my bed. I started crying. I can't believe that me and Tj are actually done. I didn't even kiss Jacky back but Tj wont listen to me. This is all Jacky fault.  I will never forgive him!
That's the chapter. Also it is the last chapter Of this book. Don't worry there will be a second book. I will let you guys know when it's out.  I really hope you guys enjoyed this book like I enjoyed writing it.  
The song I was listing to while writing this was Lost it all By Black Veil brides.  Remember to Vote, Comment and Share.  Till next time stay Freaky.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 147 17
Hello~ Awsten Knight fanfictions aren't popular since the band isn't big yet, but I'm making this anyways! Love this band, and all of the members. I'...
19.5K 378 40
"Go change, Dear Juliet," he stood, holding out his hands and pulling me up. "Dear Juliet," I smiled widely, "I like that." "From now on you shall be...
80.5K 2.3K 51
This is a love story its a little confusing but I think you will enjoy, this is my first story so wish me luck any one who reads this shall be new be...
16.5K 383 32
I feel his hands glide down towards my fanny and I stop fixing my hair. "Liam-" I start to say but am cut off by him. "Are you sure you want to sell...