Selenophilia

By Ela_banana

[[COMPLETED]] Go where your feet takes you Find what your heart looks for. No one is by your side. So the mo... More

Hey! Hey! Hey!
Characters
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Fifty Nine: Extra
Sixty
Notes
Ohana means family
Forelsket

The moon is beautiful, isn't it?

3.1K 191 45
By Ela_banana

Bonus 2:

Elise looks at her grave with a proud grin.

She couldn't believe that they actually made a grave. Her family usually don't believe in graves but they heard that humans do it so they did it for her. That made Elise's heart melt at the thought of it.

By the looks of the grave, it looked like it was well kept. The grave had fresh flowers and her tombstone looked like it was cleaned regularly. It was weird to actually be standing in front of your grave when you're not even dead. It felt like a bad omen or something.

But who was Elise to get scared?

She was literally a friend to death. She's like his regular customer or something. And it's not like Elise was scared of death, she's just scared of how she'll die.

Elise shakes her head, sighing.

Suddenly, someone draped a blanket over her shoulders, causing her to snap out of her thoughts.

She looks over her shoulder and she beamed at who it was.

The man's eyes were as beautiful as she remembered. It was gold and it was glimmering under the moonlight. His white pointy ears were out and his white tail were combed and fluffy. His smile made Elise smile. His joy made Elise happy.

"Cleo." His name made Elise feel content.

The man beamed when he heard her utter his name. He was still probably shaken about the whole coming-back-from-the-dead thing. He follows her everywhere with a worried look plastered on his face. It made Elise guilty just thinking about it.

"You shouldn't be outside without something to keep you warm." He said gently with a comforting aura. "I would worry."

Elise rolled her eyes. "You always worry."

"That's because I want to worry." Cleo said, bubbling with laughter that made Elise feel less guilty. His eyes, his golden, beautiful eyes met hers and she was frozen in her place.

A gentle breeze caressed their skins as they stared at each other with contented smiles on their faces. The trees rustled gently, creating a soft melody that made Elise feel like she was finally where she was meant to be. This was her home. She was finally home.

"Well then." Elise exclaimed, breaking their comfortable silence. "I hope you take care of me then, Cleo. Just to let you know, I'm troublesome."

Cleo chuckled. "I wouldn't mind taking care of you for the rest of my life."

Elise snorted. "Why are you always like this? So cheesy."

Yeah, so cheesy and disgusting but beautiful and bright. Can that be a thing?

"I'm like this because I'm with you, silly willy." He rolled his eyes but there was a grin on his face. But then that disappeared and she saw that poor, defenseless boy right in front of her. That boy that lost his family and friends. That boy that made Elise his family and his only friend.

Elise's heart cried when she heard about Cleo's story. About his family and friends. She couldn't believe how strong he was, always hiding his pain behind his smile.

"I don't like that look."

When Elise was snapped out of her stupor, she was surprised when Cleo was already so close to her. He was much taller than her now, she observed. He was towering over her that she had to look up to see his sad, golden eyes and his frown.

He cupped her cheeks and laid his forehead against hers. He sighed shakily, sounding like he wanted to cry. "I'm so glad you're back."

Elise stared at him for a moment, wanting to relish this one moment. This moment where she's finally home.

Elise placed her hands on top of his, giving him a confused look. "What do you mean? What look?"

"The way you look at me." He had the nerve to pout. "I don't like it."

"What are you? Five?"

"I'm serious." He huffed, looking upset. He squished her cheeks with a big, childish pout on his lips. "We should set rules in our relationship!"

"What-"

"Rule number one, don't leave my side. Seriously, stay by my side. You gave me a heart attack. Two, don't give me a heart attack, give me lots and lots of happy memories because after everything, I want my memories to be filled with you because I lost two hundred years of memories without you and it's not fun. Three, let's make fun memories, okay? No sad ones because I can't take it."

Elise removed his hands to stop him from squishing her cheeks and heaved out. She raised a brow questioningly. "Only three?"

Cleo nodded eagerly. "Please?"

Elise sighed. Well, it's not like it's not easy to follow those rules.

She grinned at him and punched his shoulder jokingly. "One, I won't leave your side so expect me to annoy you for the rest of your life."

"I like you to stay in my life for the rest of my life."

He beamed.

She snorted. That's so cheesy. "Two, I'll make so much memories, your head will burst!"

"Are you tired of running around my head all day?"

Ew, barf. That's so disgusting.

Cleo laughed at her face, making her look at him like he got possessed. "What the hell?"

"I'm sorry." He guffawed, beaming so bright that it actually shined like the stars in the night skies. "It's just that you don't change! Even after many years has passed."

How is that funny?

Elise crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. "Does that seem funny to you?"

"M' sorry." He said, sobering up. "I'm just so happy that you're still Elise after everything. It just makes me feel happy."

Elise stares at him for a moment before sighing. "Even if I'm... Older, I'm still Elise. Duh. That won't change, you squirrel."

"Okay, okay." He relented, still smiling. "What's number three?"

Elise grinned and held three fingers up. "Number three, I'll try to follow all three of your rules."

He made a face. "Try?"

She rolled her eyes. "Yes, try."

"Fine." He sighed in annoyance. "I'll take whatever I can take."

Elise nodded in satisfaction. "Good boy."

Cleo huffed and glanced at her with a flush on his cheeks all of a sudden. "I'm not a boy." He mumbled in embarrassment.

Elise didn't hear him though. "What did you say?"

"I said..." He looks at her with all seriousness that it caught Elise off guard because Cleo was always smiling, but now, with all the forest surrounding him, the moon behind his back and his eyes glimmering like gold and stars, Elise couldn't help but be breathtaken.

He leaned closer until his breath fanned her skin, making her own breath hitch. "I'm not a boy anymore."

Elise suddenly became aware of Cleo. Of how he's not the boy who followed her around like a lost puppy anymore.

Elise placed a hand on his chest while she tries to calm her beating heart because dang it! Cleo is not a kid anymore.

"Okay... J-Just step back."

Cleo then returned back to his usual smiles and nodded, stepping back. He giggled when he saw her flustered expression.

Elise grumbled.

He looks at the moon with a contented smile plastered on his face.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?"

Elise smiled.

But she swore that she heard a familiar voice that made her heart clench.

The cold gentle breeze was like his touch and was like his voice. It made Elise smile and relax.

'Forelsket...'

Elise grinned and looked at the moon as well, hoping that her real father's watching over her.

"It's breathtaking."

tsuki ga kirei desu ne translates to “The moon is beautiful, isn't it?” This phrase is a more poetic way of saying I love you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75 1 18
Luna knows when she wakes up something isn't right. Despite not remembering anything from her last day alive, she knows she's supposed to be dead; Th...
211 3 38
A 16 years old loner girl paints a perfect picture of her life,never had a best friend or anyone to talk about her messed up life apart from her now...
2K 45 20
"What!?" he says with fire burning in his eyes but I can't seem to look away not even once. "What do you mean what all I did was go to a party and ha...
206K 2.9K 35
Kiara Athena Carpenter, 16, mentally ill and quite traumatized. The youngest of the Carpenter siblings and also the only girl which makes her the maf...