๐Ÿ‘‘DEV'S AABOLI....๐Ÿโœจ

By sakshi_drdz

" Don't touch me Mr. Kashyap ! Don't! "she said showing her forefinger. " A-aaboli l-listen to me, once. "he... More

DISCLAIMER ๐Ÿ“„๐Ÿ”’๐Ÿ€
PROLOGUE
MEET CAST-1
MEET CAST-2๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜ป
MEET THE MAIN LADY ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ
FIRST MEET? ๐Ÿค”
THE BUSINESS PARTY ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠโœจ
THE MATRIMONY SITE?! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‰
THE PROPOSAL?! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฑโ™ฅ๏ธ
FINALLY MEETING EACH OTHER ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜š
WHAT'S YOUR DECISION? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ™„โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‰
SPENDING TIME WITH HER๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘ป
THE PSYCO LOVER?!๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ถ
THE DATES.... ๐Ÿ’“๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’’
My Lovely Readers...
FINALLY HIS ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿ‘‘
SHOPPING ๐Ÿ›’ ๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ƒ
SUNDAY AND GIFT SHOPPING ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ๐Ÿ›๏ธ
RITUALS AND BIRTHDAY ๐ŸŽ‚ ๐Ÿป๐Ÿน๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ˜˜๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ‘ฏ
BACHELORETTE PARTY ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽŠ ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿ‘ฏ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿป๐Ÿพ
THE WEDDING ๐Ÿ’’ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘ฐ๐Ÿคต๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ˜
AT KASHYAP MANSION ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘ฏ๐Ÿ’žโœจ
AABOLI , ALLERGY And DEV ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿค’๐Ÿค’๐Ÿ˜ท
SHE LEFT ME DEV๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข
I WILL MISS YOU FOREVER ๐Ÿ˜ž ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”
DON'T TELL DEV ABOUT THIS..
๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜“
A GIRL ๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ’ OR A BOY ๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ˜Ž
SEND ME A REQUEST THEN.. ๐Ÿ˜‰โœ‰๏ธ๐Ÿ“ฒ๐Ÿ“ค
I LOVE YOU TOO ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹
TWINS 19TH BIRTHDAY ๐ŸŽ‚ ๐Ÿป ๐Ÿน
It's True OR False? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค๐Ÿ˜ถ
YOU LOST THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN YOUR LIFE...
When Heart Is Separated From His Beat. ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ’“
That's Why I Want Her TO Stay. ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜˜โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿค—
JANVHI AABOLI GUPTA . ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜โœจ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜ป
Sunshine Of My Life โ˜บ๏ธโœจโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ข
JAB WE MET ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜“
I HAVE TOLD YOU MORE THAN YOU NEED TO KNOW. ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™„
About Update.
YOU WERE NEAR TO ME YET SO FAR SUNSHINE ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ญ
A/n
LET'S BAKE PRINCESS...๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜˜
I MADE A MISTAKE BY LETTING YOU COME AGAIN IN MY LIFE DEV!
A/n
BONDING WITH EACH OTHER ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’žโœจ๐Ÿ’–
WHAT IS SHE HIDING FROM ME? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
WHY IS THAT LITTLE THING IN MY HOUSE!!!
WHEN AN ITALIAN BASTARD MEETS INDIAN STRONZO...
AUTHOR IS SORRY
IN ITALY ๐Ÿ’ซโœจ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ
THE ACTUAL TRUTH...
IT'S TIME TO GO...
Note After A Long Time.....
AABOLI SLAPS LIAM....
BACK TO INDIA.
I'M MISSING HIM.....
HE IS THE REASON!!!!
A/n
YOU WILL NOT LEAVE ME TILL DEATH DO US APART!
A COURT!.........
A/N
WELCOME TO HOME BABY......
CRAVINGS AND CRYINGS......
Happy Holi.....
FEVER, DRAMA QUEEN And AANVHI....
A/N After Long Time ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿฅบ(I'm Sorry)
....THE SURPRISE ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’•...
Aaryan And Divya โœจ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜
TWINS And Naming Ceremony ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜˜โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’
Not An Update But Something New. ๐Ÿ˜

MEET THE HERO ๐Ÿ๐Ÿƒ โœจ

2.2K 82 2
By sakshi_drdz

[DEV 👑]

"Dada, Dada(brother) wake up...."
Someone call me. I groan loudly and shifted my sleeping position such that I'm sleeping on my stomach.

I gasped as I feel weight on my waist. I opened my eyes and saw the traitor, none other than my little sister, who is not little, she is 18,still behaving like a kid.....

"Aahana, get down, for God sake you are not a kid, get down... And why are you disturbing me this early..." I asked her as I looked at clock and it was 5.30am.

"Dada, my sweet bro, Please get up na...." I'm sure she wants something from me that's why this buttering is going on.

"what do you want aahana?"

"mmmm, I want to go out, Please let's go, Dhruv is not coming... Please.. I'm bored. "

"who gets bored this early morning? Okay, get down, we will go."

"yay! Thank you bhaiya, love you". Saying she got down and went out of my room. This girl! 😂

SO, hey, I'm DEV Kashyap, CEO of Kashyap constructions., Number one construction company in India and top 5 th company in Asia and Europe. Power, money and family, I have everything one needs. I'm one of the most eligible bachelor in India. I don't need love, wife, children and other things to live my life... Money is what I need. And for this, I can work 24*7.

Even I'm workaholic, I gives time to my family. My dad - my mentor he taught me everything and because of him I'm here, at this position, most successful young billionaire. I'm 26 year old. Just now who disturb my sleep is my little sister Aahana. She is my darling. She, my mother and my grandmother, these three ladies are my heart. My little brother, twin of Aahana - Dhruv he is not like me, he is sweet unlike me, I'm full of arrogance. People around me says.. But who care! Even though he is 18, he knows his duties. I'm proud of him.

No need to know more about me.
I should get ready or else my little devil will come...
I quickly got fresh and wear casuals and came out of my room. I saw that Dhruv and Aahana are ready and patiently waiting for me in hall.

"Let's go?" I asked them and they nodded.

"Dada(brother), this donkey is also coming, it was our plan, but he is also coming and sticking like fevicol. Chipku! (sticky)" Aahana said as we sat inside the car, showing him tongue. I laughed at their childishness.

"leave it, tell where to?"

"to mountain"

"to watch sunrise"

Dev and Aahana replied at same time respectively.

"no I said first". Dhruv said.

"no me! Dada you will listen to me! Not this Chipku!" Aahana said.

"if you both fight, I will leave you both here only, then you have to walk back to home. I will take you wherever I want, now quite!" I order them an soon car was silent no bickering! Thank God.

We reached near by mountain in half hour I saw Dhruv showing his tongue to Aahana just to tease her and her face fell. My poor sister.

" let's go. " they nodded and started climbing.

As it's month of February, summer is at start. But still we can feel the coldness of winter. At 6.10, we reached at point where sunrise can be seen. And time was perfect. We started to see orange ball raising up from the mountain range infront of us, scattering it's light around.

"Wow!" Aahana and Dhruv exclaimed.

"liked it?" I asked smiling little. They nodded and started savoring this moment. Spending one more hour here, we started going back to our home.

We reached home.

I directly went to gym, for my daily workout. After half an hour, mom came in, to give my sugarless black coffee.

"Good morning mom". I wish her.

"Good morning beta."

Around 8. I I was done. Taking a quick shower, I got ready in my Armani suit. Ha! A powerful man should look handsome, and I am!.....

"good morning everyone". I wish as I reached at dinning hall.

"good morning '. Everyone said in chorus.

" so,? " grandma asked.

" what? " I ask having no idea.

" look dev, I'm already 75. I want to see my great-grand son/daughter! Think about marriage na! "

" Dadi, you have great-grand daughter and son, then why you need more?" I asked munching my breakfast.

MY elder brother, Rahul, he is my cousin and married 5 year ago. And he have twins. He is my uncle's son.

" DEV, I don't get chance to meet them everyday as Rahul stays far from here! Once or twice a month they visits here. You have to get married!you are 26 and soon to be 27 in next 3 months! I have decided you will get married!" she declare.

" But Dadi! How can you? "

" end of discussion! ". She again declare. As much as I love her, that much I sometimes hate her, coz of this behaviour.

" Dad! Say something? "

He raised his hand and said," she is my mother, I will not say anything. It's between a grandson and grandmother nothing to do with me.." hearing this Dhruv and Aahana started laughing.

One glare from me and they both became silent.

After having breakfast, I went to my office. Rita, my personal assistant is always present before time. She is sweet and lovely lady, 45 age and soon she will get retirement. Honestly I will miss her but I never showed my emotion for outsiders. She knows me well. Just like my mother......

"good morning ms. Rita. What's today's schedule?"

"Good morning sir, today you have to attend 3 meeting regarding our new project and some paper work and need some signature on important paper."

I nodded and entered my cabin.

And engulf myself in work.

Completing today's paper work, I was free by 1. I was thinking about today's meeting which starts from 2. I want all the 3 deals! It's profitable for me and my company. A knock disturb my thinking. I grant them permission and entire my 2 idiotic friends. Varun Ahuja and Akshay Malhotra. My childhood buddies. One is most sincere and dearest while other is one of the popular flirt but my bestie. I sometimes thinks why I'm still friends with this stupids.........

"Why are you here?"

"ouch! So cold! Dev, we came to meet our friend! You are so mean!" varun said and Akshay laughed at his acting.

"oh! Yeah! That I am! Now bark why are you here." I asked them, as I lean back,keeping my right leg on my left knee.

"oh, yes, this Saturday, there is business meeting. And everyone are invited. We are also coming, and you are also coming.! Dad special sent me to invite you." Akshay said.

He and varun handles there family business just like me. Even though we are business competitors, we are best of friends.

" I will think of it. "

" no thinking and nothing. You ate coming! That's final! "Varun declare.

Why today people around me are declaring?

" okay. Now go, handle your business or else this time again the award will be mine, go! " I said and laughed. From past 2 years, we are competing with each other and everyone time I am the winner. They too laughed and bid bye and went.

Later I attended 3 meeting in lines and guess what? I got that 3 deals! Today's a great day!

I reached home at 11, and directly went to sleep.... Such a great day...

.... 🌈 ✨....
VOTE 🌟, COMMENT 💭

SPREAD LOVE 💙

Not : updates will be on weekends..... 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 58.2K 75
Previous Title : Tum Jo Nahi Toh Kuch Bhi Nahi He was sitting emotionlessly. He looked toward her in anger. She also looked at him but she was confus...
185K 11.6K 45
when two people with same ego and arrogance collide . let's see if they make themselves or break themselves will they distroy eachother or...
608K 35.9K 51
(#1 of 'Thakur brother's series') "The day my eyes completed the journey of his eyes, I forgot all my pain..." ADVIKA SEN In my 22 years of life, I...
3.8M 135K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...