Stranded โœ”๏ธŽ

By vsooheart

It started with an 'I hate you'. Will it end with the same phrase? Kim Taehyung x Kim Jisoo =================... More

๐ŸŒŠ ๐‘บ๐“ฃ๐“ก๐“๐“๐““๐“”๐““ ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 0 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ Cast 1 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ Cast 2 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ Other Casts ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 1 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 2 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 3 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 4 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 5 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 6 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 7 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 8 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 9 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 10 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 11 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 12 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 13 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 14 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 15 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 16 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 17 ๐ŸŒŠ
# I GOT TAGGED #
๐ŸŒŠ 18 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 19 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 20 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 21 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 22 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 23 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 25 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 26 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 27 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 28 ๐ŸŒŠ
# I GOT TAGGED #
๐ŸŒŠ 29 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 30 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 31 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 32 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 33 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 34 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 35 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 36 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 37 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 38 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 39 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 40 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ ๐“”๐“Ÿ๐“˜๐“›O๐‘ฎ๐“ค๐“” ๐ŸŒŠ
๐Ÿ” FROZEN ๐Ÿ”

๐ŸŒŠ 24 ๐ŸŒŠ

1.1K 82 135
By vsooheart

Taehyung's POV

I opened my eyes to see myself in an unfamiliar but beautiful park. Dried leaves fell from its branches, covering the ground with its beautiful gradation of orange, yellow, and red. I looked up to the trees to see them nearly naked without their leaves.

Where am I? A question popped in my head. I walked around and started searching for answers.

I stopped in my tracks and my breath hitched when I saw it. Not far in front of me was the silhouette. The same silhouette that appeared in my dream last year. This time, I can see her clearly to judge that it was a silhouette of a girl.

I gathered up my courage to come closer to her, knowing that she must have answers. "Where am I?" I opened my voice.

"Appa!!" A cute voice filled the atmosphere before the silhouette could even answer. Not long, a small boy came running from behind the silhouette towards my direction. When he was close enough, he crashed onto me, wrapping his little arms around my feet tightly.

"W-who are you..?" I asked, confused when i heard him call me as his dad.

"Mwo-ya?" He gasped and let go of the hug.

"Yah!" Another voice was heard. I looked up and saw the silhouette, still standing there. But not for long, since a very familiar girl stepped on the spot the silhouette was, fully taking its shape. It fit perfectly.

The girl came closer, leaving her previous spot empty.

"Aigoo.. I told you not to run! You could fall!" The girl bent down in front of the boy and pouted.

"Sorry eomma." The boy grinned. "I was just too excited to meet appa!"

The girl giggled before standing up straight and facing me with her breathtakingly familiar smile.

"J-jisoo..?" I called hesitantly.

"Hi! We've missed you!" She smiled and hugged me tight.

"W-what?" I asked, not returning the hug. "W-why?"

"Why?" She asked, letting go. "Because we love you, duh!"

"Y-you love me?" I asked in disbelief. "H-how? A-and who's this boy? Why did he call me dad and called you mom?"

"Y-you don't know us?" The boy cried.

"I know Jisoo, but I don't know you." I told him.

"Then who am I to you?" She asked.

"You're my enemy."

"Your enemy?"

"Yes!" I nodded quickly.

"Ani! Eomma and appa are not enemies! You love each other!" The boy frowned.

"No we don't! We hate each other!" I stood firm on my thoughts.

The boy suddenly disappeared the second Jisoo's tear touched the ground. "Okay, if that's what you think. I hate you, you hate me. That's how it'll always be." She wiped her tears and walked away. But when she walked away, the silhouette stayed. It came out of nowhere, as if it's been in Jisoo's body all this time.

"Y-you.." I stuttered.

She didn't say a word, instead, she started walking away, following Jisoo's exact same footprint. When they were out of sight, everything crumbled down, letting me be pulled down, falling, before finally reaching the ground. Around me was dark, I could see nothing but my own reflection on every wall around me. Cries were heard everywhere and it never stopped. I looked up to see a small bright light, and I took it as my only way out. It was Jisoo. She was the light.

"Help me!" I cried, but she didn't hear me. Instead, she went away like how she did before. Leaving me in this dark place.

"Kim Taehyung.." I heard someone call me.

I looked around, yet I found no one.

"Kim Taehyung.." They called again.

"Taehyung.."

"G-get me out of here.. please.." I cried.

"Taehyung."

"A-andwae..." I shook my head cautiously.

"Taehyung."

"Kim Taehyung."

"P-please.. stop!" I continued to cry.

"OH MY GOSH, KIM F*CKING TAEHYUNG!!!" I woke up and sat up straight out of shock when I heard the deafening voice to see Jisoo looking at me weirdly.

"Jisoo!" I shouted out of relief before immediately hugging her tight, as if my life depended on her.

"Uhh... o-kay.." I heard her whisper awkwardly before hesitantly wrapping her arms around me, returning the hug.

"D-don't go..." I said quietly, not realising it.

"As if I could." She scoffed. "You okay?"

I didn't answer as I drowned my head to the crook of her neck. Like a mind reader, she knew I wasn't okay.

"It's okay. I won't go. Promise." She softly said, caressing my hair.

Yeah, Kim Taehyung. Gather yourself up, it was just a dream. She's here now, you're fine.

Calming my thoughts, I let go of the hug a few minutes later.

"Better?" She looked at me and tilted her head.

I sighed before nodding. She took out a bottle of water from her bag and tossed it to me, which I swiftly caught before drinking it.

"What happened?" I asked as I finished. I looked at the sun and predicted that it was around two at noon.

"I'm supposed to be the one asking you." She said, putting the bottle back in her bag. "I was sleeping after all that crying this morning when you suddenly started shouting and crying, moving here and there, even pushing me off board! Of course I woke up. I thought you did too but you didn't, you kept on crying and ranting so I called you to try to wake you up but you got worse! What happened? You had a nightmare?"

"I think you can consider it as one." I nodded.

"Woah, I guess my prayer came true." She mumbled, nodding in approval.

"Your prayer?" I asked. "You prayed for me to have a nightmare?!"

"Well... not pray like folding my hands and closing my eyes–" She paused. "When you were sleeping the other day, I kinda said 'goodnight, Kim, have a nightmare.' or something like that. But people say what you say is what you pray, so I guess yes, I did pray for you to have a nightmare." She grinned.

"What the heck, Kim?!"

"Sorry!" She giggled. "Not sorry." She continued, mumbling, loud enough for me to hear.

"Fu–"

"Why don't you tell me your dream instead of cursing?" She smiled sarcastically. "Does it has anything to do with me that you had to wake up hugging me tight?"

I feel heat crawl up to my cheeks remembering the moment.

"Aigoo... Our Kim Taehyung is blushing...." She teased, poking my cheeks.

"Yah! Stop it! Do you wanna hear my dream or not?" I irritatingly slapped her hand away.

"Okay, okay, tell me!" She laughed. I smiled seeing the sight. At least I got her mind off of Jin hyung and Lisa.

"So I really am the silhouette?" She asked after she heard the whole story.

"Well, seems like it." I shrugged.

"And we're married?"

I chocked on my salive hearing her question. "W-what?"

"What?" She innocently asked. "You said there was a boy that called me eomma and called you appa right? And that 'dream me' said I loved you."

"Y-yea..."

"So we're supposed to love each other for you to have a great future?" She furrowed her brows and tilted her head in confusion.

I didn't answer and she didn't spoke another word as our brains kept on wondering of what the dream actually meant.

"Let's just wait till the next episode to find out." Jisoo exclaimed after a few minutes of silence.

"What next episode?"

"Your dream." She smiled. "You should sleep more so you can dream more."

"It doesn't work like–"

"That's what you said last time." She rolled her eyes.

I sighed before looking away.

"I love you." I heard her suddenly say. I snapped my head quick to look at her, widening my eyes.

Just as I was about to reply, she interrupted, "I can't imagine how cringy it'll be if we say that to each other."

Oh-

"What?" She looked at me confusedly when she noticed me looking at her.

"I actually thought you confessed just now." I laughed quietly and shook my head, trying to shove the thought away.

"I told you i'm gonna win!" She protested. I rolled my eyes at her before turning my gaze back to the waters, feeling weird as a slight pain in my chest was felt after knowing she hadn't love me yet.

What is this? Am I perhaps the one falling for her first?

End of Taehyung's POV

===========================================
A/N
I'M SCREAMING... YES KIM, YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH THE OTHER KIM OMG😃is it that hard to notice?! I- I mean...

But nah, u really think imma make it that simple? Oh no no no😌

I'm updating 'coz i'm in biology and i'm bored af and not even listening to the teacher even though I know i'm not good at it, sorry mom, dad, sir🙃
DON'T DO THIS KIDZ, this is not right😓
Sorry for the typos, miss-spelling, and wrong grammars. I'm multitasking lmao

Byee!! See u on the next chap! Don't forget to vote+comment❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.2K 2.1K 38
A story between three peaple Kim Taehyung, Kim jisoo and Kim jennie. Love or destiny, let's see what brings them together.... Taehyung lives in USA a...
47.3K 2K 20
Because Of You - Kim Taehyung X Kim Jisoo Completed! sสœแดแดœแด›แดแดœแด› แด›แด @/kaylashabr แดษด ษชษดsแด›แด€ษขส€แด€แด! (for the idea) best ranking: VSOO #1 Started - August 15...
10.2K 463 15
[COMPLETED] *Story contains ships, so if you're uncomfortable, don't read* After quarantine started, all bangtan members were left with no other choi...
20.8K 949 19
(Completed) This story is about mixed feelings of love..... What happens when Kim taehyung starts to fake date with his best friend Lisa so that they...