The Black Coyotes Pet

By OnceUponABL

❤️ (BxBxBxBxBxB) polyamory ❤️ Elliot Flynn Greenway is a somewhat normal college student. He's twenty two, ha... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
👀

6.

8.5K 238 63
By OnceUponABL

- no cursing
- no "talking back"
- always do what he asks of me
- at least always eat dinner
- no recreational drinking
- I must stay in the house unless brought or told otherwise
- I must come to the meetings they hold
- I can't put my "two cents" in unless someone ask for it
- always use my manners
- and for whatever reason, always call him sir

This might be harder then I thought and I didn't even think about it. I didn't like any of the rules I was given but there were a few that I could deal with... I think.

"Got them?" He asked he sat up and looked up at me. " Yup... I- I- I mean yes sir." I nodded. He nodded too. "Good job. Now, do you have any questions about us going to New York?"

"Um, for how long?"

"It shouldn't take longer then two days. We just got to do this job for a guy then we'll be right back." He grabbed my hips. "Uh um... what do you have to do?" I asked trying to ignore his hand placement. "Nothing you have to worry about... do you want those handcuffs off?"

"I- uh um y- yes please."

"Turn around, please and promise me your not going to do anything stupid."

"I'm not- er... I promise I won't do anything stupid." I said, turning around. I'm glad that offered to take them off because my wrist were starting to hurt. When he took them off I rubbed my wrist and looked at them. I went to turn back around but before I could he pulled me onto his lap. "Anymore questions?" He asked resting his chin on my shoulder. "Uh uh um y- yeah. Uh wh- where are we exactly?" I looked at him.

His presence although intimidating with his tattoos, piercings, and always slicked back jet black hair looked softer up close. You couldn't really tell from a distance but he had softly placed freckles and a long scar that went through his eyebrow on the right side of his face. His green eyes glaring at me were serious yet playful as he looked at me watching me take in his features.

"We're in the middle of the woods, in an abandoned building... a hotel they started building but didn't have enough money to finish building so they left it here and now it's our home."

Home... what even is a home?

"Something the matter?" He asked as I sighed. I shook my head. "I just never really had a definite home."

"Well, now you do." He pushed me up. "We leave tonight after dinner but Snake won't be here until tomorrow. I've told him about you so it won't be a surprise. I tell him about what we talk about but he won't be able to touch you." He placed a hand on my cheek. I nodded. "Also, you should listen to him and be polite." He continued.

"Yes sir." I smiled softly. "Good... I have to go prepare for New York. You can go or do whatever just don't travel to far from the house. Also, my room is off limits." He ruffled my hair. "Understood." I nodded. He turned around and went up the stairs.

I sat on the couch, sighing and thinking to myself. What was that? Why'd I... do that? It couldn't be because I just didn't want to get hit. I rolled my eyes. Quinn isn't the boss of me. He might think he is but he is most definitely not and I am not going to let him order me around. I'll figure a way to escape and get them in trouble or something. They kidnapped me for gods sake. Even if I wasn't happy with my life before I'm still not supposed to here and everybody knows that.

I laid back and looked to the ceiling, narrowing my eyes. I wonder why his room is off limits and no other rooms are. What's up there? Where even was his room? I scoffed to myself. "I'm not scared of you."

"Scared of who?"

I jumped and took a deep breath. "You scared me." He chuckled loudly. "You just said you weren't scared." I rolled my eyes. "I was talking about Quinn. I'm not scared of him."

"Yeah, okay."

"I'm not." I argued crossing my arms. He pat my head. "Don't worry I won't tell him... although he probably already knows and that's probably why he set those rules for you. We haven't had a new member in a while... of course we were all voluntary members and I-."

"So what your saying is he's scaring me into submission."

"Well yeah, and it's easier because you're small and it's easier for him to see you as weaker then him." Chase sat next to me. "I am not small and I am not weak." I frowned. "Seeing as your twenty two and I'm eighteen yeaaaah you are... no offense though. It's kinda actually really cute." He said with a chuckle. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "Whatever." He chuckled. "Well I have to ma-."

"No you don't it's my turn." Tristan said walking past us. "You don't get a turn anyways after what you did last time." Chase got up and followed Tristan. "But it was fun."

"Okay, is being homeless fun because that's what we would've been if I didn't put the fire out. Also, you don't put silverware in the microwave."

"Uh, you do if you be careful." Chase argued. "And that's something you are not." Tristan scoffed.

Then the twins came downstairs. They looked at me and smiled, Liam winked at me and goddamn he was beautiful. They both were, they were twins.

On second thought if I couldn't escape it might be so bad here but I still definitely was not going to let Quinn treat me as his pet.

Then Quinn came downstairs along with a heavier set teddy bear looking guy, that I think who's name is Gunner.

"Here's some ice for you wrist." Levi handed me a bag of ice. "Oh, thanks Levi." I smiled and they sat on either side of me. "You know which one of us is which?" He raised his pierced eyebrow.  I chuckled. "Yeah."

"Finally." They both spoke. "Someone in this house has sense." Liam said quietly looking at Quinn. He didn't seem to notice though. "It was pretty easy once someone called you individually." I smiled. They both sat back on the couch. "Not bad." Liam said chuckling. "You'll be a good addition to our team." Levi said putting his arms behind his head. "I'll try." I said looking down at my wrist.

Did I really want to be a part of this "team" though?

"Elliot."

I sighed. "Yeah?" I looked at Quinn. He narrowed his eyes at me. "Never mind."

Once Tristan was done making whatever he had made, everyone took their plate and went to the other room. To eat or not to eat? To make Quinn mad at me or not?

I mean I was pretty hungry. I haven't... ate in... at least two days but I was also asleep for the majority of those two days. As I was looking at my feet I saw another pair of feet standing in front of me. I slowly looked up.

"Changing your mind already?"

I shook my head. "No, I- I was coming." I stood up. "Come on." He grabbed my arm and started walking me to the dinning room. "I can walk. By myself."

"Yeah you said that already."

I crossed my arms and with a huff as we walked into the dinning room. He sat down at the head of the table and pulled me onto his lap, wrapping his arm around my waist tightly. I tried prying his arm off of me but it only made his grip tighter. He didn't even have to put up a fight. I was like losing an arm wrestle and not even trying. I looked at him eating his dinner. "Would you let go?"

No response he just kept eating.

"I can-." Chase started. "Chase." They all said. "Hmm yeah you're right." He nodded.

"Why don't you eat your food?" Quinn looked at me. I shook my head. "Don't you think that's kind of rude?" He asked. "You don't really have room to talk." I retorted. He pinched me really hard in the side. I bit my lip to keep from making a sound. "Fine fine fine fine. I'll- I'll eat." I picked up the fork and slowly started to eat, not wanting to only because I was told to or made to.

Once I had finished I leaned back against him since he still wouldn't let me go. I watched everybody else finish they're whole plate of food. "I sure you can eat more, stop being so stubborn."

I shook my head. "I'm full." I said softly. He pitched me again. "Stop. I'm really not hungry anymore. I'm full I'm full I'm full. Please I'm done." I tried pulling his hand away. "Are you sure?" I whimpered, he didn't stop. "I can't eat anymore."

"Qui-."

He got up dragging me with him. "I'm sorry, Quinn. I am I- I just couldn't eat anymore."

"You're only going to make make this harder on yourself."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 252 11
Started: 11/04/2022 Completed:05/05/2022 October is a Bunny shifter, he has been abused for as long as he can remember. Rules have been drilled into...
1.2M 58.3K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
5.8K 289 39
This will be an ongoing work in progress for me. I have a lot of little scenarios in my head. Requests will be open for the time being. These short s...
238K 11.9K 91
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...