Sea Of Clouds // Tsuyu Asui X...

By 0Melon-pan0

Tsuyu Asui x Fem!reader -DISCONTINUED- ~Character info~ Name: Y/N Shirakumo Family(besides parents): Oboro Sh... More

Legacy (Prologue)
Kero-kero-cutie (Ch.1)
Hope for the best (Ch.2)
Hugs and crushes (Ch.3)
Time out! (Ch. 4.2)
Two helping hands (Ch. 5)
Fateful encounter (ch. 6)
goodbye (a/n)

Time out! (Ch. 4.1)

686 22 55
By 0Melon-pan0

(I'm breaking this in two because I didn't want it to be too long and take even longer than it already has)

And finally, the day of the License exam was here. Students of all the hero schools in Japan surrounded you, all with different quirks, personalities, appearance... It was all so interesting and exciting, that you kept bouncing on your place while you looked around, scanning everyone you laid eyes on.

Having been raised on a very secluded environment meant that you didn't get to go to any events in the city, only going to festivals in your village, maybe once or twice going to Tenya's house; so all of this just excited you more than it should.

Excited to a point where you were yelling with Kaminari and Kirishima, headbutting the second from time to time, and punching the air.
Until you heard someone that wasn't Hizashi say: "Eraser! Let's get married!", Which really triggered you. From looking around with excited eyes, you started glaring at the green haired woman, gritting your teeth, with a somewhat cute yet murderous aura around you.

So you did what any angry child would do, and threw a mini tantrum.
You stomped towards Shōta with a pout, hugging him as tight as you could- which was a lot, seeing that he wheezed- and glaring at the woman. You knew Tai was also glaring at her from his place in Bakugō's head. You could feel his angy birby aura.

"Awww! What a cute kiddo! Is she one of your students, Eraser?" The woman asked with a smile, trying to pinch your cheeks.

"I don't recommend it. She bites when she gets mad" Shōta said, patting your hair with one hand, somewhat hugging you back with the other.

"Shōta has a boyfriend, so please, back off" you spat, your cheek being squished against Shōta's chest.

"Come on sweetie, it was a joke!"

"The only joke here is your life" you spat again, leaving her with a practically white face, frozen in place, while Shōta worked hard to keep his composure; almost crying just so he wouldn't laugh. After she was gone, Shōta ruffled your hair.

"So, who taught you how to be mean?" He chuckled, looking down at you.

"Was I too mean...?" You asked, looking up at him with teary eyes.
Looks like you couldn't purposely be mean without wanting to cry right after. At least if you were mean to someone who didn't really deserve it, because, in your house, you would spend hours with your grandmother cursing like drunkards at the villains that appeared on your incredibly old TV. It was a mystery how that thing still worked.

"You weren't too mean, kid. Now stop crying, ok?" He sighed, patting your head. You nodded, letting him go, and running back to where Kirishima and Kaminari were, starting to scream once again.

That was, until a very tired sounding guy called your class, claiming it was your turn to go change, to hurry up, and to go to some lobby later.
Momo seemed to be the only one that knew where you had to go, so you just followed after her like a duckling, looking curiously around you.
You were also excited to wear your hero suit, which looked more or less like this:

(I failed at drawing the tattoo :'D)

When Shōta told you you had to design a suit, the first thing you did was go to your room, try to take a decent picture of your brother's suit design, getting Tenya to help you print it, as well as help you draw other little ideas you had, and write them clearly.
It kinda looked like it was made by a child, but it was ok at least.
Tho... it wasn't exactly your style when you saw it, so, you took off one of the sleeves to show off your tattoo, your scarred back showing as well, and putting your retractable quarterstaff in your belt.

"Y/N-chan, what happened to your back, kero?" Tsuyu asked, hovering her hand over one of your scars, thinking it would make you uncomfortable.
You turned around, seeing the rest of the girls looking at you concerned.

"I got them when I was a kid. I was a bit reckless, and I always ended up hurting myself!" You chuckled, rubbing the back of your head "nothing too bad, I swear!"

"Y'know what Eiji is gonna say? He's going to be like ''so manly bro!'' and that stuff" Mina laughed, now knowing that the scars weren't because of something traumatic.
...Unless you consider being a very reckless and probably dumb kid traumatic.
"Hey- let's bet something!" Mina added, swinging her hand to hit your back "if the guys overreact, you have to make a weird pose!"

"Deal!" You shouted. And did they overreact? Of course they did.
So, you breathed in, and more or less became a wheel.
Your feet were still touching the ground, and your back was bent backwards to the point where it was between your legs, your hands stretched out to the front "Ta-Da!"

"OH MY GOD-" Kaminari screeched, jumping onto whoever was closer to him, and gripping onto them. In this case, Tokoyami was the one that had to deal with him.

"Micchan, is this weird enough?" You asked, looking at the pink girl with a smile.

"How the fu- frick- are you doing that?"

"I'm very flexible"

"FLEXIBLE MY ASS! YOU ARE MADE OF RUBBER OR SOME SHIT!" Bakugō shouted, scaring the poor bird that still hadn't left him alone.
You untangled yourself and stretched, popping your shoulder blades and stretching.

"I've seen her do worse, believe me..." Tenya sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Hey, you are flexible too! Remember when we-"

"Y/N, no-"

"-did splits together...? It was fun! Or when we trained with grandma!" You shouted excited, bouncing around him.

"Or when you tried swimming" he added with a light laugh.

"Yeah, I can't do that"

"You are telling me," Kaminari breathed, attempting to seem calm "you can drive a cloud, you can do whatever you did there, you can use a sword... BUT YOU CAN'T SWIM?!"

"...yep"

"If it makes you feel better, I can't ride a bike" Todoroki said, placing a hand on your shoulder. For some odd reason, you did feel better after hearing him. Probably because you couldn't ride a bike as well.
But, who needs to ride a bike when you can ride a cloud instead?

However, what Todoroki had just said, made Bakugō burst out laughing, scaring Tai, and making the bird fly towards you, scared.

Regarding that, the room your class was in soon began to flood with more people, until the person who you supposed was the tired guy, started speaking, explaining the rules of the exam and how it would be.

You just got the more basic part of what he said.

"So, we put this thingies on, hit others with the balls and avoid being hit, right?" You asked Tenya, who was helping you put the ''thingies'' on. You had one one each knee, the third one being right above your chest.

"Yeah, that's it!" She smiled, patting your head.
Watching you be with him was like watching a toddler with their parent "ready to give your all?"

"Yeah!"

"Who's going to pass?!"

"Me!"

"Who's going to do great?!"

"Me!"

"Who's going to study for next week's exams?!"

"Not me"

"You mean you are going to."

"Yes sir-"

Yep, definitely like a child and their parent.

Not long after, the exam started.
And, well... You weren't the calmest.
You somehow got into a fight with a group of students when your group was separated, but you managed to only get hit on one of your targets.
Thank your grandma and her cane for your dodging abilities.
Then, for the next round, the rescue. It was, more or less, easy for you, since your quirk allowed you to transport others, and you were, as Mina called you, a hunky baby.

So, it was safe to say that you got your provisional license, and the first thing you did when you got home was to call your family to tell them.

"Hey, honey, what's with the studded call?" Your mother asked, picking up the call.(I want to add that Y/N's mom isn't bad, she is just very overprotective and hard-headed)

"I got my license!"

"Your license...? Oh! The provisional hero license?"

"Mhm!"

"Oooooh! Darling, your kid got her license!"

"Weren't you the one so against our kid bring a hero?" You heard your father laughing, before he was shushed by your mother.

"Weren't you against it too?" You asked, holding the phone close to your ear.

"At first I was, but then I was just scared of your mother-"

"Weren't you making dinner, dear?" Your mother said. You could sense the dark aura coming from her, even if she was on the phone.

"Oh shit-"

"Anyways sweetie! How is everything over there? Getting along with everyone?"

"Everyone is nice, so please, don't kill them"

"...good. Also, tell Tenya he is completely allowed to scold you if you do something bad"

"When do I do anything bad?" You asked, as innocently as you could.

"For starters, that time when you freed all the chickens in Unmei-san's farm with the kids because-"

"Ok mom, love you, have a nice day" you interrupted, hanging up.
You really didn't want to remember that moment - well, you didn't want to remember the scolding you got after doing so, even if, in your opinion, your argument of not wanting to eat Tai's cousins was completely rational and valid. But apparently, the adults didn't think the same, so, you had to spend an hour searching for chickens all over the village.

It was fun tho, so you didn't really have any regrets.
But Tenya did.

"Dammit, I wanted to say hi" Kaminari whined, throwing himself to the couch, and laying on Mina's leg.

"You need to stop saying hi to our parents when we talk with them, I swear" Mina sighed, patting the whiny blonde on the head. (You can't tell me that Denki won't say hi to everyone's parents.) "Also, Y/N, do you want to join us?"

"Yeah sure! Wait- join you for what?"

"We are going to be doing a class game night! Well, most of us. Bakugō is being an angy baby, Todoroki is probably looking at the ceiling, and Midoriya went to his room to train" Mina explained "Satō and Sero are preparing some sweets, and Momo is making tea. Still wanna join?"

"Yeah sure! Just- let me change, I'm still in my uniform" you smiled, heading up to your room so you could get changed.
And, after less than ten minutes, you were back down, glasses on, wearing a big plain t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants; Tai on your shoulder, as usual. (Another thing to mention! Even if Tai - the crow - isn't mentioned, he's probably there)

You wanted to sit with Tenya, but he was already with Sero and Tsuyu, so you had to search for another available seat. However, Tsuyu stood up "Y/N-chan, we can sit together, kero" she smiled. You wondered how, but she just told you to sit down, which you did, just so she could sit down sideways on your lap.
You weren't expecting that.
"I can move if you are uncomfy, kero"

"Ah- no, no no no! I-It's fine!" You shouted, your face radiating an abnormal amount of heat.

This wasn't fine.

At first, you thought that maybe you were allergic to her, which made you wonder if you could be allergic to cute people, since your face was radiating an abnormal amount of heat, you were sweating, and there was a very loud thumping coming from your chest.

Then, you thought of how Tenya had described his crush on Sero. And, well, the ''symptoms'' were more or less the same.

"I'm glad, kero! I didn't want you to be uncomfortable"

"I... I'm very comfortable, don't worry..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 3.8K 25
Izuku Midoriya had always had the short end of the stick, wether it went from tripping in public or he's quark or lack of quark he always got the sho...
623 21 12
Back story... (Y/n) (L/n), a sixteen year old girl who dreamt of becoming a hero all of the time. She was born in Japan and lived there for 3 years o...
508K 15.7K 36
{Completed and under editing!} Hanta Sero x Fem! Reader ~Character info~ Name: Y/N Yamada Family: Naguisa Shinomiya and Takao Shinomiya (deceased par...
85.5K 2.3K 32
Deku and (Y/N) were friends in childhood until (Y/N)'s Dad got a job in the US and her family moved at the age of five. 10 years later (Y/N) comes ba...