The Fall Of Mr. Crabby

By -ynaya

A͢ R͢o͢m͢a͢n͢t͢i͢c͢-C͢o͢m͢e͢d͢y͢ w͢i͢t͢h͢ T͢h͢ri͢l͢l a͢s͢ a͢ s͢i͢d͢e͢ d͢i͢s͢h͢. "leт'ѕ ĸιdnap тнιѕ gιrl." (N... More

••тєαѕєя••
••уσυ'ℓℓ киσω ѕσσи~••
••му αρσℓσgιєѕ••
••нєя нαιя ιѕ α мєѕѕ••
•ωє'ℓℓ ѕєє тнαт••
••ѕυ¢н α нєα∂α¢нє••
••ωєιя∂σ••
••∂σи'т σρєи ιт••
••ιgиσяє ιт, ѕєσʝσσи••
••gєт συт••
••уσυ ℓσσк gσσ∂••
••тнαт'ѕ α ѕє¢яєт••
••ωнαт ∂ι∂ уσυ ѕαу••
••нαρρу иσω••
••уσυ'яє кιи∂α ¢υтє••
••тнαт ωαѕ ємвαяяαѕѕιиg••
••ωнєяє ιѕ ʝια••
••мσνє αωαу fяσм мє••
••ℓєανє нєя тσ мє••
••мσяє тнαи ѕυяє••
••ι иєє∂ тσ gσ••
••ι нαтє муѕєℓf••
••ʝσкєѕ αѕι∂є••
••ωнαт'ѕ тнιѕ мαяк••
••уσυ'яє αℓινє••
••уσυ ѕ¢αяєᴅ мє••
••f¢к му υиℓυ¢ку ℓιfє••
••ѕнυт υρ••
••ωнαт'ѕ тнє мαттєя••

••ωнαт ωαѕ тнαт••

84 7 22
By -ynaya

"Hold me close and never let me go,
'Cause tomorrows can be so uncertain.
Love can fly and leave just hurting."
ー Kiss Me Quick

The moment, he stopped speaking, she pulled him in a breath taking hug without thinking twice leaving Seojoon froze for a moment.

"I'm so sorry for what happened to you guys. And I'm glad that even after all that happened, you didn't gave up on life thinking that it's your end like many others do." She spoke before pulling away with not even a bit of embarrassment evident on her face because of what she did, like it was something supposed to be done at that moment.

Hearing her words and seeing her actions made Seojoon have this weird warm feeling in his stomach once again as he couldn't help but feel the urge to kiss the hell out of her at that moment, being too overwhelmed with the amount of comfort he felt from her which he craved a lot, all these years.

"But what about Sara? How is she related to all this?" Jia asked bringing him out of his wild thoughts.

"Enough questions for today. I would tell you about her any other day. Though, I told you about everything that you asked earlier so keep your words and eat something now." Seojoon spoke avoiding to look in her eyes as suddenly the floor seemed more attractive to his eyes than her.

"Okay. Okay. I'll keep my words." Jia said chuckling a bit at his change of mood suddenly.

"I think I'm probably crazy cause I'm craving your ramyeon for the nth time even when a whole real meal is in front of me. Maybe I got addicted to it." Jia thought out loud making a light shade of pink creep up on his cheeks not being able to handle the sudden compliment well.

"You should really get rid of your habit of thinking out loud." Seojoon muttered.

"I can't help it, though. I think it~ I mean it~ I say it~ I like it~" Jia sang like she's Ariana having a mini concert performing 7 Rings for her audience. Though, in Jia's case, she only had one person as an audience unlike Ariana's Millions.
{A/n : Anyone here who's a fan of Ari?(。♥‿♥。)}

Seeing her adorable act, his lips curved upwards without him realizing.

"Have a bite." She spoke as she raised the spoon up to his lips out of the blue.

But Seojoon just shook his head signing 'No' while a soft expression was still visible on his face.

"As you wish. Oops- there's a rice on your lips." She said as she noticed a small rice from her spoon got on his lips.

Without really thinking, her fingertips made its way to his lips to remove it only to see Seojoon grab her hand as soon as she was done.

"Don't be so nice to me... " Seojoon said now finally looking at Jia straight into her eyes as he pushed her hand away from him.

"Huh...?"

"I'm afraid I'll fall for you." Seojoon spoke out of the blue without thinking twice.

"And what if I still want to be nice to you...?" Jia said with her face now just few inches apart from his as her eyes stared at his one intensely.

None of their minds were responsible for the words they were saying or the actions they were doing. It came out all natural like there was some spell casted on both of them.

"You're gonna regret it." Seojoon whispered so low that she was barely able to hear it even when she was so close to him at that moment.

"I'm damn sure I won't." These words were enough to give courage to Seojoon to get rid of the distance between their lips.

Jia's eyes widened at the feel of his lips on hers one. That wasn't a kiss to be logical, just a light peck. There lips were barely touching. But it was enough to give both of them crazy butterflies in their stomach.

That definitely wasn't the first time, her lips came in contact with those of someone else but for some reason, this felt different.

As weird as it may sound, for the first time she felt a thing by such a minor action.

His lips lingered on hers for a moment before he finally opened his eye lids and saw her already staring at him.

For some unknown reason, Jia saw a hint of glossiness in his eyes as his eye lids closed for a millisecond like the sight was somewhat hard to look at.

"I-I di-didn'tー" Seojoon's words got suck in his mouth as Minho opened the door of the room ruining the joy of JiSeo shipping readers.

"Jia, have you still not eaten... " Minho trailed off as he took in the sight in front of him.

As soon as both of them realized his presence, Seojoon jumped up from the bed and stood 6 meters away from Jia. While Jia shoved a spoonful of rice in her mouth with a reddened face.

"I th-think Taemin is ca-calling me. I g-gotta go." Seojoon spoke hurriedly as he disappeared from the room on the speed of light.

"Aish! The ri-rice isn't cooked p-properly!"Jia yelled trying to change the air in the room.

"The Park Jia stuttering. Well, that's a new thing." Minho spitted bitterly.

"What was that?" He asked bluntly.

"What are you t-talking about?" Jia asked as her eyes wavered a bit.

"You know very well what I'm talking about, Park Jia."

"Well...uhm...Things happen sometimes..." She trailed off not really in the mood to make a big deal of a peck.

"That's fking wrong, Jia! You can't get carried away like that!"

"What's wrong about it?!" Jia bursted out.

"Everything is wrong about it! Kang Dae is your fiance for God's sake! Do you have any idea what you just did?!" Minho scolded her furiously.

"I know it! I fcking know this very well! But I too didn't expect things turning out like this! How am I supposed to control my heart or my every single action?!" Jia spoke in a frustrated tone.

"Who the hell is supposed to control you other than you?! Never mind. I'm just gonna knock some sense in that mindless man." Minho said as he turned to leave the room but soon Jia caught his wrist to stop him.

"You're not saying a single word about this to that guy!" Jia spoke hurriedly as she didn't want that poor guy to face this after she finally managed to get him open up to her.

"Why can't I?! He can't have feelings for you! That's absolutely wrong! You're Kang Dae's fiancee! "

"That same goes for you too then, Min! You too can't have feelings for me! You're wrong too!" Jia yelled as her eyes now became glossy because of all her messed up feelings and the situation.

"So you knew..." Minho trailed off as his wrist slipped out of her hold in a sad manner.

"That's what I thought...A smart girl like you being so dumb to notice those stolen glances and warm gestures...that's absolutely laughable..." Minho chuckled but not joyfully but almost in a broken way.

"Why? You mean so much to me! How could you ruin our bond by such feelings?! Just why?!"

"It's not like I had control over my heart! And you should be the last person on the earth saying this, Jia. You know it very well." Minho spoke as a tear fell down his cheeks while his mind was still full of the sight he saw a few moments ago.

{A/n : Hey yoooo~~~

Finally some real romance in here with a little angst~💃🏻
This is going to get better from now on, I swear! But yeah a bit of angst is a must as the story is at its peak point!🙂💙

Hope you liked this chapter!💜🙃

Consider giving this a vote and comment your thoughts about this part if you're sad for Minho! ಥ_ಥ💔

And yeah as I told you about my exams, I got my both results,
In my Korean Language Exam, I got 87 out of 100
And my school result is here~}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.4K 4.9K 64
"Who are you?" (JM) "I am the embodiment of your darkest fears, my dear." "Spill it, speak now or face dire consequences." (Jk) "It's not my doing, I...
40.1K 3.9K 42
"When I followed my fate, true love found me." ---------------------------------------------- She wants her lost love back but does her fate want the...
231K 13.5K 62
What happened in 2moons is a chain reaction. It all started happening when Wayo decided to follow Pana to Kantaphat University. Instead; What if Way...
226 15 3
As the only child of a career politician, Taehyung had grown up under a microscope. Now, his father was the President, and he was starting college, a...