๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐˜๐Ž๐” || k.kaneki...

By yunanomy

โ ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐€๐๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐‹๐˜ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“, ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐€๐‚๐‘๐ˆ๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐„ ๐˜๏ฟฝ... More

๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’
ๆฑไบฌๅ–ฐ็จฎ
ไธ€
ไบŒ
ไธ‰
ๅ››
ไบ”
ๅ…ญ
ไธƒ
ๅ…ซ
ๅไธ€
ๅไบŒ
ๆฑไบฌๅ–ฐ็จฎ โˆšA
ไธ€
ไบŒ
ไธ‰
ๅ››
ไบ”
ๅ…ญ
ไธƒ
ๅ…ซ/ไน
ๅ
ๅไธ€
ๅไบŒ
ๆฑไบฌๅ–ฐ็จฎ : re
ไธ€
ไบŒ
ไธ‰
ๅ››
- Bonus Chapter -
ไบ”
ๅ…ญ
ไธƒ
ไน
ๅไธ€
Rewriting!
ๅไบŒ
ๆฑไบฌๅ–ฐ็จฎ : re, ใ‚ทใƒผใ‚บใƒณ 2
ไธ€
ไบŒ
ไธ‰
ๅ››
ไบ”
โ› ๆ„›ใ—ใฆใ‚‹ โœ
ๅ…ญ
ไธƒ
ๅ…ซ
ไน
ๅ
ๅไธ€
ๅไบŒ
็ต‚ใ‚ใ‚Š
quick announcement

ๅ

1.3K 84 18
By yunanomy

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

And it's really such a shame
It's such a shame

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'Cause I was Mr. "Here to stay"
Now I'm Mr. "Gonna be alright someday"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And someday maybe you'll miss me

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

But by then, you'll be Mrs. "Too late"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

T O K Y O     G H O U L : r e

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

" Did.. did you just cry?"

" No, I didn't."

" Then why are you wearing that ?" Ayato crossed his arms after seeing the sight of ( Y/n ), the SS-rated ghoul, wearing sunglasses that looked exceedingly stupid and while trying to hide her face using a scarf that was lying around her neck, " You look like a fool. You're going to embarrass me if you're going outside like this."

" Ha-ha-ha, 'embarrass me', you say?" she rolled her eyes under her glasses before she huffed and took steps away from the indigo-haired male, who was staring at her with his usual dull eyes as if she was an idiot. Out of a sudden, the female tripped on cardboards that happened to be lying on the cold, stone ground. The male could only close his eyes as the female ghoul could only groan in pain, " Gosh, that hurts.."

" That's why you shouldn't wear glasses even though your eyes are red as heck."

" They aren't that red, Ayato."

" Well, to me they are," he rearranged the boxes that were scattered in different parts of the floor, letting a sigh escape his lips while the ( h/c ) female, who was avoiding eye contact with Kirishima, could only stare at the glasses that had one of its lenses missing.

To her, it was utterly embarrassing for her own comrade to see her at this state. If anyone saw her like this, in an absolute mess with red, puffy eyes, they could ask themselves if she was really an SS-rated ghoul. Not weak outside but more like weak inside. Maybe ( Y/n ) herself wasn't mentally prepared during that one evening and she knew clearly that she wasn't ready for something like that. 

Especially when it comes to goodbye, she couldn't prevent the tears from flowing down her cheeks. But as always, she would push herself to cross the limits although she hates doing such things. Ayato took a glimpse of her face to only concluded that she looked rather abashed.

" Please don't tell anyone about my state right now. If you do, I'll hunt you," she said as Ayato continued to help her organize the boxes to their original position, " Well, I might not have the intention to kill you but still, please don't tell anyone."

" ... I don't plan to," he replied and threw her a roll of tissue, " What made you cry, anyway? You're not usually like this."

" Hm.. an unexpected goodbye, I guess?"

" .. Haise?"

" No, you idiot. I'm ( Y/n ), not Haise."

" No I mean, was that goodbye to Haise?"

"Oh.. Well, if it wasn't to him then to who else?" ( Y/n ) smiled sadly at him before Ayato stood up from the floor and sat on a bench, " You like Hinami, don't you?"

" What... the... hell?"

" C'mon, just admit you like her!"

" No... seriously, what the fuck are you saying?"

" I'm stating facts. What else? Lies? But if I'm wrong, please do correct me."

" You're wrong," he looked away from the ( h/c ) female, " You're trying to change the topic too."

" Am I? Aww, I'm not gonna lie but you two look really cute together!" the female ghoul smirked, throwing the balls of tissue towards the trash bin, " Let's have a day off like what we usually do a few years ago!"

" We have other matters to attend to. Matters that are more important than talking."

" Don't be like that~!" ( Y/n ) flashed a huge smile at him that made him scratch the back of his head, trying his best to avoid making contact with her ( e/c ) orbs, "My treat?"

" No. You really get distracted too easily."

" What did you say?"

" I said no."

" Hmph. You really need more feelings. Now stop acting like an asshole who's trying to be cool and start having a heart, will you?" ( Y/n ) huffed and pulled his ear without hesitation.

" You don't have to drag my ear," Ayato slapped her hand away in a not so harsh way as she could only place her hands on her hips.

" Now, I'm gonna take you to my favorite coffee shop and you're going to have to listen to me. Don't you dare run away or I'll drag your leg. You're going to embarrass me if that happens though."

" No, it's more like you're going to embarrass me."

" No, you."

" .... "

" So!" ( Y/n ) clapped her hands together before she beamed a smile towards the indigo-haired male, " If there isn't anything else to say, then let's go!"

" .. Is this the place where you wanted to bring me?" Ayato whispered, staring at her older sister who was also staring at him with a coffee tray in her arms.

" Of course. Where else did you think I would bring you? Paris?"

( Don't get me wrong, Paris is a very beautiful city )

" Oh, hello, ( Y/n ) and... Kirishima-san," the brown-haired male greeted the two, not until he met eye contact with his younger sister's eyes, " Did.. did you just cry, ( Y/n )?"

" Shut up, is that the only thing you can say?" ( Y/n ) raised an eyebrow of hers, glaring at his brown eyes as Ayato and Touka continued to stare at each other.

" Uh... yesn't?"

" What kind of answer is that?" The ( h/c ) let out a disappointed sigh before she rubbed her forehead and sat on the chair that was placed in the corner of the small cafe. 

She placed her chin on top of her palm and observed the antiques that were arranged properly on the shelves. ( b/n ) placed his hand on his hips, laughing softly before he locked the cafe's door, giving themselves some privacy.

" Why are you here?" Touka asked her younger brother while pouring few cups of coffee, trying her best to not make eye contact with him, " Did ( Y/n ) take you here?"

" ... She dragged me here."

" Ah, nice. Sucks to be you, I guess," Touka snickered and gave the ( h/c ) ghoul a cup of their signature coffee, " ( Y/n ), you should try this. It's our favorite drink here."

" Thank you, Touka-chan," she sniffed the alluring aroma of the fresh black coffee before she took a small sip and smiled, " It smells really delectable! Where's Nishiko though?"

" Nishiki's buying some tissue. We ran out of stock out of the sudden so I forced him to run around to buy some," ( b/n ) said, inhaling the air before he stood up and walked towards the indigo haired male, who was leaning on the wall. He nudged his arm out of the blue, causing Ayato to flinch at the sudden action, " You should join us. I mean- my sister did drag you here for a reason."

" ... no-"

" You're so damn stubborn as usual," Touka stood up from her chair and dragged her brother's ear to the table, " Jerk, stop trying to be cool and start socializing with people!"

' That's what I said too,' ( Y/n ) thought to herself, ' Tonight, huh.. sad, I had plans.'

" You should try this.. how should I address you?"

" Just call him by his first name. I mean- you're my boyfriend-"

" You're her what now?" Ayato shot a glare towards ( b/n ), who was staring at ( Y/n ) giggling to herself.

" I'm Touka-chan's boyfriend..?"

" What the.. hell is wrong with this world," Ayato muttered and took a seat across the ( h/c ) female, " ( l/n )."

" What? Didn't I tell you?"

" ... "

Ayato remained silent as ( Y/n ) crossed her legs and continued to relish the flavorsome coffee. Well, it was delicious to her, at least. Touka and the brown-haired male could only sit few tables away from them, whispering to each other about plans. 

( b/n )'s face looked rather worried after hearing what Touka just said. The only thing that filled the atmosphere was silence. Ayato closed his eyes shut, ( Y/n ) continued to tap the table with her forefinger, humming to some kind of melody and as for Touka, she rubbed her cheek before she groaned loudly.

" Tonight? We have to provide backup for.. Tsukiyama's father?" ( b/n ) scratched his temple as Touka yawned.

" No, we're not going to fight the CCG. We're just.. going to save him. I believe that Aogiri will be the main backup, we just provide support for both Aogiri and the Tsukiyama family, right, Ayato?"

" .. our business has nothing to with you-"

" Yeah. We're going to shout ' Surprise bitches!' using a microphone out of nowhere and we're going to bonk their heads using a donkey or a sofa!" the ( h/c ) ghoul interrupted the grumpy male, " Yes, a donkey. I can steal it from a farm and throw them with it. I can imagine a CCG officer fainting if the donkey shitted on him or her."

" Donkey, you say?" ( b/n ) grinned, " Then we should bring a huge freaking elephant to join in the fun!"

" From where?" Touka chuckled hearing what the two siblings said, " You immature people. It's funny hearing this."

" Nishiki's the elephant."

" WHAT THE HELL, ( B/N )!?" The indigo hair colored female burst out laughing after hearing what her boyfriend said. Out of a sudden, she fell down the chair, " Ouch..."

" Latom, sister," ( Y/n ) said and closed her eyes before she accidentally choked on her saliva for no specific reason, " ( insert choking noises )."

" Rest in peace, ( Y/n )," ( b/n ) rolled his eyes playfully before he helped Touka stand up, " What brought you here today though?"

" Nothing. I'm just here to cheer myself up," ( Y/n ) silently spoke, holding her throat, " Come on, Ayato, smile will you?"

" No."

" Smile please!"

" No. "

" Please smile or next time I'll punch your beautiful kneecaps when I have the time."

" I would like to see you try," Ayato grumbled as he stood up from his chair, walking towards the door, covering his eyes with his hair.

" I will not hesitate to do it but- holy shit... ARE YOU SMILING? AYATO'S SMILING! TOUKA, AYATO'S SMILING!"

" WHERE!? TAKE A PHOTO-TAKE A PHOTO!"

" SEND IT TO ME ONCE YOU TAKE IT! I WANT TO SEND IT TO ETO!"

' Now that's my sister,' ( b/n ) shook his head with a smile plastered in his face, not annoyed a single bit, before he picked up the cup of coffee that ( Y/n ) used to drink and refilled it, ' Wait a little longer, ( Y/n ). It's still isn't the right time. I can feel it. It's slowly coming to you.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 41 20
ayato and reader.title falling for another ghoul.after promising to never fall in love again, but promises aren't always kept.after meeting him her l...
209K 6.4K 24
(Y/n) hates being a ghoul, and Uta wants her back to the ghoul she used to be. Can he help her go back to what she once was?
33.9K 890 22
Kaneki Ken, Kirishima Touka and Nagachika Hideyoshi were best friends. They'd known each other since kindergarten. But everything started to change...