(Completed) Dreams / Yoonmin

By INTERNATIONAL_ARMY_

(Editing) Yoongi is a rogue who was outcasted, a burn mark on his face and back to prove it. Every night when... More

Authors note
1. Moon
2. Awake
3. People
4. Hey
5. Okay
Not a chapter
6. Stay
7. Sister
8. Forgive
9. Free
10. Parents
11. Mate
12. Hurt
13. Run
14. New
15. Visitor
16. Know
17. Jimin
18. Breakdown
19. Information
20. Sorry
21. Hunt
22. Pretty
23. Cold
24. Pretend
25. Love

26. End

478 18 7
By INTERNATIONAL_ARMY_

"If you don't mind me asking, what happened to you before you joined this pack?" I looked up at Jimin from my position,
my eyebrows furrowed. "Mhm, nothing really. Right after I left the forrest and I then pretended to be homeless and blended in with the humans for a few years before I decided I should return. That's when I found Dawn."
"The pack leader?" I nodded. Jimin's arms became tighter around my form. "And you being kicked out......" I sighed, shuffling to face Jimin. "Even though it was murder I never believe it to be. I mean, they got what they deserved. I always saw it as justice since I'm not the only victim."

Jimin nodded, bitting his bottom lip. As his eyes roamed around the room I decided to ask him a question. "What about you? You know so much about me and yet you're still a mystery."
Jimin smiled lightly. "Well I told you about my mother. My father was a goofball, the opposite. He always tried to make me and my mother laugh.
Because of that I lived a happy childhood. It was always full of giggles and laughs. After my mother died, my dad was clearly broken but he continued on. When I was 15 he finally passed. It was a miracle that he even lived for five more years without his mate."

I rubbed Jimin's arm, my face showing slight sympathy. "Ever since then I vowed to be strong like my mother, and light up the room like my father."
"Well, you've accomplished both. They're so proud of you." We were facing each other, an unannounced tension in the air. Jimin's face was red,
his eyes tears from my words. With shaky hands he caressed my face, my eyes moving towards the movement. "My parents would've loved you." I smiled, grabbing onto his delicate hand.

"My dad would've loved you." Jimin showed confusion. "But-?" The unsaid question was clear as day. "My mother was abusive, not my father. My father left her. He used to visits us a lot and gave us gifts. He died in a rogue attack."
I looked up at the ceiling. Trying not to cry as I remembered my fathers smile, how wide it was as he embraced me into a tight hug from his long journey.
"Yoongi," I turn my head, surprised to see that Jimin wasn't looking at me. When he did, that tension between us got stronger. As I sat up, Jimin's eyes followed my movements.

As I gulped, my hands were shaking. I grabbed the covers under my body tight. We both leaned in, or breath mixing together as our eyes stayed connected. "Can I- can I kiss you?"
I nodded, watching how Jimin closed the gap with a smile. Our lips touched, and I felt our wolfs mingle together. My wolf howled, and my stomach started to churn. My face started to warm as Jimins hands cupped my cheek and my chin,
Tilting it lightly as our lips moved against each other. Like water, our lips interlocked as if they were meant to touch at that very moment. Our tongues clashed, access being given as Jimin explored my mouth, his left hand traveled down my back slowly.

As he held my waist he sucked on my bottom lip, an action that made me squirm. He laid me down gently on the bed, his hands full of rings placed next to my head. As his jaw moved skillfully,
I started to feel pleasure in the bottom of my stomach as his full lips were wrapped around my tongue, sucking gently in a teasing way. He let go, pulling my lip again before fully pull away.
I was breathless, never in my life experiencing that kind of tension. That kiss. It was incredible. Jimin gave me a sly smile. "Never thought that I'd see you like this, so submissive under me."

My cheeks warmed even more, and I cursed at him while getting up. I felt how hard I was, and my face turned red even more as I noticed Jimin's eyes lowering.
Once he caught sight his smile got even wider.
He looked up at me with lust filled eyes, his hands moving away from me as he got up off the bed. "I'll let you take care of that." He didn't look sympathetic at all. I grit my teeth, wanting to bash his head in.
As he caught my expression he started to laugh, and airy laugh that always made my insides warm. Park Jimin is definitely taking my heart.

I started to think of old grandmas, and my hard on went away as fast as it came. I chuckled a little, finding it hilarious. Before Jimin could leave I called out his name. "Jimin!"
He turned, his face showing concern as he walked back over to me. "Did something happen? Is something wrong." I only shook me head, pulling him back down on the bed. His face still showed confusion.
"Jimin," he looked nervous, his eyes darting around my face to figure out what was running through my mind. "I want you to mark me." That was definitely what he did not expect, since his eyes were blown wide open along with his slacked jaw.

"Are you sure." I nodded.
" I feel absolutely ready." I turned my head, pulling my shirt down a little to expose the side of my neck.
Jimin shuffled closer, his hands gripping my waist tightly as he buried his face into the space exposed. H started to kiss my neck lightly,
making me bite my lip. He finally stopped, and he was then asking me a question. "Are you ready?" I nodded, and right after I closed my eyes tightly there was an unbearable pain shooting through my neck.

I was about to cry out, but it only lasted about two seconds before it was gone.
I felt power surge through my veins, along with an unknown connection. I felt Jimin's tongue scrape against my scared skin, probably sealing it completely. He pulled away,
and I looked at him. He was smiling, a look of adoration on his face. "Do it to me too." I tilted my head.
"Really? You want that?" He nodded his head to both questions, and with slight excitement I placed myself in between his legs.

His neck was exposed, his head turned to my right. I did what he did, softly kissing up his skin until I found that right spot. I stopped so that my fangs could extract, and I tapped his neck to show that I was about to mark him.
He nodded, and I leaned in slowly, my fangs sinking into the skin between his neck and shoulder.
His hand tightened on my arm, before it lessened just a second later. I licked his wound to seal it just like he did, kissing it again before backing away.

"We did it." I nod, tears coming to my eyes once again. I've finally moved on. I've finally found my mate, the person that I've always longed to be with.
I quickly hugged Jimin. I then pulled away to place a quick kiss on his lips. I was smiling really wide. "I'm so happy right now." Jimin nodded briefly.
"Me too. As we both stay their staring into each other's eyes, I remembered something. "You know, before I found the FireLillies I've always had the same dream over and over. It was of you and Hoseok discussing about marriage and your mate."

Jimin's eyebrows raised. "Really? I've always had a dream of me crying in Namjoon's office. The others were yelling about somebody.
I think that it was you." I was astonished. From all the stories I've heard that's never happened. "Well, did you ever get married?" Jimin scoffed.
"Hell no! I resigned from my title so I didn't have to get married. Somebody else did in my place. Talking about us, why didn't you feel the mate bond?"

I furrowed my eyebrows. "I think I did actually, but I never I realized what it was. I just thought that it was my hatred towards you."
Jimin laughed. "That's stupid." I hit him, rolling my eyes at his choice of words. "I was young and dumb. Don't come for me when you literally lost me for five years." Jimin gasped.
"Whatever! The only thing that matters is that you're back here in my arms." This time I scoffed. "Who said that I was yours?" Jimin gave me puppy dog eyes, but I resisted.

"You're mine. Get it? You are mine, not the other way around." Jimin pouted. "I'll accept that." We fell backwards on the bed, wrapped up in each other's arms.

I think I love Park Jimin.

-

"-we're sorry!" As I stood in front of Hoseok and Jin I got deja vu. "What is up with you guys and bowing?"
Namjoon chuckled, while the other three just looked embarrassed. I was at the FireLillies pack. It's been three months ever since a fourth of their pack has come to stay with my current pack.
They're all back in their original homes, since their new pack house has been built to fit all the pack members.

I came to visit, seeing as my last stay here wasn't exactly the best. I was treated like a king, and I definitely was not complaining. "Yoongi?"
"Hmm?" I turned to Jimin, who was giving me a serious look. "I want to join your pack." My eyes widened. "But why?" Instead of holding a sad look Jimin was beaming to the brim.
"Because, I know you don't want to come back here. Your new pack is better for your mental health. And I want to stay with you, so that's the only option."

I looked around, wanting to see the others reactions. They didn't look as bothered as I felt. "You're all ok with this? I mean he's like family to you guys right?"
Namjoon spoke up. "Yes he is, but he wants to be with you. He'll visit us sometimes so it won't exactly be a problem. Our packs also have a peace treaty too."
I sighed, feeling giddy at the thought of waking up next to Jimin every day. "See! You're happy about my choice." My face goes blank. "No im not. I actually despise the idea."

Jimin giggled. "No! See you're smiling!" I denied the accusation.
"I am not!" I struggled to keep it down, turning away from him to prove my point. I failed, and my face burned with embarrassment as the others laughed at me.
I felt happy.
After everything I've been through, I felt happy. The happiest I've ever been.

-

Everything was alright. My relationship with Jimin grew and grew. And as it grew the more sure I was that I was in love with him.

I wanted to tell him. I wanted my confession to be personal. That's why I set up a date by the cliff. The cliff that I always used to dream about. The cliff in my dreams where Jimin argued with Hoseok.

Jimin was blindfolded, currently walking behind me. He continued to trip on multiple occasions,
always muttering some cheesy pick up line each time he falls into my arms. He'd always make me flustered.
I was really nervous, constantly letting go of his hand to wipe them on my jeans. I know he wouldn't react badly, but I still couldn't get the fake scenarios out of my head.

What if he rejected me? What if he didn't want to be my mate anymore? Obviously these accusations aren't true or even close to the truth,
but they still made me nervous and jittery. I halted my steps, the wind blowing my hair back as I looked up at the full moon. It cast a light that enhanced the beauty of Park Jimin's face.
With stiff fingers, I undid the knot and took off the blindfold. His eyes opened, and when his purple orbs reflected in the light I couldn't help but stare. "Yoongi?"

Laughing nervously, I grab his hands. I didn't have a script, and I didn't have anything else to show him. This is just my special place, and this is where I want to tell him that I love him.
"This is where Hoseok and I talked." I nodded. "This is my special place. That one memory of your argument kept me going as a rogue. I wanted to meet you. I wanted to thank you for helping me get through that hard time in my life."
Jimin was close to tears. "I brought you here to confess to you. You've shown me how much you care for me Jimin. You're funny, sweet, flirty, caring. You take my feelings into consideration all the time and you never try to hurt me." Tears were running down my face, and I felt overwhelmed as the weight on my shoulders was being lifted.

"Park Jimin, I love you. I love you with all my heart. I don't feel forced to say this to you. You know how I have trust issues, but you broke down that wall and you never took advantage of me."
I leaned in, our lips meeting halfway as we slow kissed. The moon seemed satisfied, shinning brighter as I expressed my love to him through the intimate gesture, my hands placed on his waist while tears still feel from my eyes.
Pulling away, Jimin's lips were trembling. "I-I love you too. I wanted to tell you, but I didn't know if you wanted to hear those words come from my lips. Now I know."

Instead of kissing again, we embrace each other in a hug. We held on tight, not wanting to let each other go.
"Yoongi, I want to have pups in the future. Would that be alright?" I started to tear up all over again. "Of course, children are adorable."
And with that, we pulled away. "You're my very own personal baby." I laughed, wiping my nose as I admire him.

"You're beautiful Park Jimin."

"So are you, Min Yoongi,"

-

That's it folks! This is the end!
Ngl I started to tear up writing this chapter because I love this book so much!

I hope you enjoyed, and please check out the sequel to Game On I will post soon called Game Over.

Lynn~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 1K 52
Jimin and Yoongi been married for years. Their lives from everything they own is something that others could only dream of. They have everything mone...
329K 23.5K 39
Fated mates are only a myth. But who is that alpha appears in Taehyung's dreams every night, stealing his heart? Or In which omega Taehyung dreams a...
20.1K 1K 32
Jimin is an omega that comes from a poor family. Due to his birth defect,Jimin stays at home most of the times causing him to be more innoncent. Yoon...
415K 18.9K 62
(Completed)In this world their are humans and hybrids but each have secondary genders. Yoongi and Hoseok are both human alphas that are in a relation...